April 16, 2024, 10:38:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298574 times)
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 07, 2008, 10:57:01 AM »

I was just looking back in the earliest threads on this case and came to realize how freaking smart and intuitive we monkeys really are!!   It also dawned on me that after all this time and bullcrap we don't even know what date she went missing or for sure was last seen.  Those people make me sick!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: September 07, 2008, 10:58:12 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17412640/detail.html

Tourists Travel To See, Photograph Missing Caylee Anthony's Mom
Life-Sized 'Caylee Doll,' 'Baby Killer' Signs Waved Outside Anthony Home

POSTED: 7:55 am EDT September 7, 2008
UPDATED: 8:05 am EDT September 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Florida tourists and other families are traveling to the home of Casey Anthony for a chance to see and possibly photograph the woman and chaos in her neighborhood.

The vacationing Parry family abandoned their vacation plans over the weekend, grabbed a camera and traveled to the home of Caylee Anthony's mother and family in Orange County.

"This is our last day before we go back (to Missouri) and we just had to see it for ourselves," Florida vacationer Tony Parry said.

Another family from Christmas, Fla., with eight children was seen posing for photographs in front of the Anthony home Saturday night.

"There has to be closure somehow, this will never end," a woman said late Saturday.

When Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy, stepped outside of the house Saturday, a man yelled, "You are going to burn in hell, Cindy" and others insulted her.

Saturday night there were about 100 people standing outside the home watching her.

'Caylee Doll' Waved

Meanwhile, protesters who appeared after Casey Anthony returned to her Orange County home said they refuse to leave while the woman's daughter, Caylee, 3, remains missing.

A life-sized baby doll held by one of the men in the crowd had a sign that read, "Hi, I'm Caylee. Have you seen my mommy?"

"Tell the truth," Greg May said as he held the doll. "Tell the truth. The truth will set you free. I don't see how those people sleep at night."

On Friday, several fights and acts of violence erupted outside the home.

Officers responded to the Anthony family's Orange County home after people began to rip signs and throw punches at each other. A man was seen being struck in the face by another man outside the Anthony home.

"You are all big and bad to kill a baby, but you can't come out and face us," a protester yelled when police arrived.

"You people hold signs that mean nothing, and you know nothing about," another person in the crowd yelled.

Several neighbors said they are fed up with the chaos the case has brought to their neighborhood.

"We have been putting up with this for six weeks," a neighbor said. "My kid can't play outside, and we can't leave the house without people trying to run us over."

Some people said they refuse to leave the Anthony house or neighborhood until Casey Anthony is returned to jail.

"We are going to be here every night until she comes out (with the truth)," protester James Harris said.

(snipped)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: September 07, 2008, 10:59:59 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Protestors Say They'll Be Back At Anthony Home

POSTED: 5:20 pm EDT September 4, 2008
UPDATED: 8:39 am EDT September 7, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Protestors continued to spend hours in front of the Anthony family home, demanding Casey Anthony tell investigators where her daughter Caylee is.

Unlike Friday night, Saturday's protests were peaceful. People shouted at George, Cindy (Casey's parents) and Lee (Casey's brother) Anthony as they went in and out of the home. Some protestors said they planned to return Sunday.

Friday night Fistfights broke out and sheriff's deputies were called to the Anthony family home as tensions boiled over between neighbors and people protesting Casey Anthony's release from jail.

Early Saturday morning, Orange County sheriff's deputies removed a gun from the trunk of George Anthony's car. The discovery of a weapon in Casey’s Anthony’s presence could have sent her back to jail. The Home Confinement Agreement, signed by Casey, prohibits her from having deadly weapons in her possession, residence, or vehicle.

Orange County Corrections informed the duty judge of the incident, but a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said a judge ruled that Casey presumably had nothing to do with the weapon. She remains on home confinement.

Neighbors are fed up. They said they can’t spend peaceful time outside and their children are forced to stay inside.

Casey Anthony was released from jail Friday for the second time. Anthony, who was wearing a shirt with her missing daughter Caylee’s picture on it, was hurried out of the jail doors accompanied by her attorney, Jose Baez, and at least two bodyguards who shoved their way through the waiting crowd of reporters and photographers. Casey was asked repeatedly where Caylee was. She ignored the questions. Baez held his arm around her and she buried her face into him as they rushed to a waiting SUV. The SUV was clocked going more than 70 mph in a 55 mph zone as it headed to the house. When it arrived, the SUV pulled into the garage and the door closed.

The Anthonys made no comment.
(snipped)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #583 on: September 07, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »

This has been driving me crazy....ive been reading up on chloroform and heres something I found:

Chloroform is formed in water when the disinfectant chlorine reacts with organic compounds. In pools, chlorine reacts with skin scales, some skin creams and other organic materials to form chloroform.

Maybe Caylee did drown in the pool and Casey put her in the backyard and then transferred her to the trunk of the car.  It would explain the dogs hitting in the backyard and in the trunk and the presence of chloroform in the trunk.
::MonkeyEek::OMG....thanks for that info Kat.

Good Morning Monkeys.

Just to clear something up. The dogs would NOT have alerted if Caylee had just died and had been laid on the ground or in the trunk. They alert on the presence of decomposition.

Also, while there is a slim possibility of the chlorine to chloroform explanation (which I am not sure is even possible in this cas), it does not however explain why Casey was on the computer researching chloroform.
Thank you MrsKub
Could have been any of the Anthony's on the computer looking up chloroform.

IIRC, Casey was in Jail at the time of the chloroform look up.  Does anyone know differently?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26532519/
Sources told WESH 2 the level of chloroform in her car was "suspiciously high." They also told WESH 2 that her computer confiscated within hours of her July arrest, show visits to Web sites with information on chloroform.

Doesn't say before or after...if after, that would be very damning to George (and perhaps Cindy)
I don't think that LE has released any evidence they confiscated from the house.  That would mean the chloroform lookups had to be done before Casey was arrested the first time. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #584 on: September 07, 2008, 11:01:53 AM »

2 page article.....posting a bit of it, then read the rest at the link.

Can murder be proved without a body? There are ways

September 7, 2008
Orange County investigators have suggested in recent weeks that missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony may be dead.

But can they prove it?

Nearly two months after Caylee's disappearance became public, the search for a child, living or dead, continues. Authorities have charged the toddler's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, with child neglect, but she remains a "person of interest" in what could turn out to be a homicide case.

If no girl is found, legal experts say that prosecuting anyone for murder would be a challenge -- but it has been done.

"If the body has not been found or recovered, [prosecutors] must present circumstantial evidence that allows the jury to conclude the victim is dead and died at the hands of the defendant," said Charles Putnam, a former prosecutor and researcher at Justiceworks, a research group in justice studies at the University of New Hampshire.

In most homicide cases, prosecutors have a body as direct evidence that a killing took place.

Investigators in Modesto, Calif., waited until the bodies of Laci Peterson and her unborn child were found in 2003 before they charged her husband, Scott Peterson, who had been identified as a person of interest for months.

Without a body, circumstantial evidence becomes key.

This can include evidence acquired by crime-scene investigators, statements from witnesses, and details about the behavior and actions of the suspect in the crime. To prove a circumstantial case, the information presented at trial must be sufficient to convince a jury that a murder is the only reasonable explanation of what took place.

much more at the link......
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-murder0708sep07,0,931506.story

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 07, 2008, 11:02:44 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #586 on: September 07, 2008, 11:03:24 AM »

I sure wish they could spell PROTESTOR correctly, they only work
for a news organization for crying outloud!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: September 07, 2008, 11:06:03 AM »

I dont see why the Anthonys had the security camera installed.  The whole world is watching them.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: September 07, 2008, 11:07:17 AM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

September 07, 2008
Caylee Anthony : Ground Zero : Cyber Search
I am still on the scene in Orlando, Florida, helping look for Casey Anthony's missing daughter, three-year-old Caylee Anthony.

I have been receiving hundreds of emails from readers who are unable to get involved in the search, but who would like me to look at specific areas (Jay Blanchard Park) and to photograph specific places (location of the dumpster).

Given the fact that so many people are out looking again today, I have decided to devote the entire day to YOU.

I am going to start with Jay Blanchard Park, but from there I will go to wherever you send me. If you have a specific area where you want me to go, leave a comment at the bottom of this blog entery, along with the physical address for that location. Obviously, I cannot explore large wooded areas by myself, so please keep your suggestions to areas which are feasible for me to look at or photograph.

I need the physical address for whichever location you send me to so that I can spend my time traveling there, rather than going through the time consuming task of looking it up myself.

Please note that comments here are moderated, so don't become concerned if yours does not go up the instant you post it. Whenever I leave a specific location, I will check back here to see where you want me to go next.

Texas EquuSearch has my cell phone number and they have promised to keep me informed of any breaks in the case.

Now is your chance to get involved!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 07, 2008, 11:08:43 AM »

I dont see why the Anthonys had the security camera installed.  The whole world is watching them.

yah seriously....then again its all about THEM.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: September 07, 2008, 11:10:54 AM »

Posted by someone that searched at Websleuths:

Quote from: Rgr8boyz;2637318
Just some info......

Me and 2 others attended the search yesterday(Sat.) There were over 1000 people. Very Hot and Humid. The command post provided unlimited amounts of water, bug spray and were very thankful for each and every volunteer that attended. I was told 3 or more times, thank you for helping with the search.

Our group contained 15 people. We met at a local store parking lot and walked to the search area. We made a 50 foot line with 15 people. We searched in MUD, Nasty ant infested water. The grass and briars were at least up to my thighs and I am 5'8. No hunter would even walk in these conditions. We searched around trees, thinking maybe it would be used as a marker for her later return. We lifted up 8x4 pieces of old tin roofs(rusted), searched under and over every tree stump. We dug up any noticeable mounds of dirt that looked suspcious. We were notified that it is all CONFIDENT info, so cant say what or if we found anything that related to the case. But, it was snake infested, BEES, ANTS and Creepy THINGS EVERYWHERE!!!! We did go off of all roads. If you saw them on a path, they were probably waiting for the others in the group to catch up with the team leader. All groups have a min. of 15 people. They had to do a head count every few minutes, because of the heat and the ages of some of the volunteers.

There was a grandmother of 14 and 2 great grandchildren. She must have been at least 70. She came out ALL by herself... We had to help her thru a bobwired fence. She was slow, but she was determined!!!!!

FYI- we had to wear long sleeves!!! the skeeters were BAD!! Sitting water from the hurricane was everywhere. Heavy backpacks with water, etc.

Would love to go again today, but my legs are killing me!!!

I really enjoyed it, even though it was blistering hot!!! I encourage anyone to join a search. It was a life changing experience!!! I have 4 boys and would love for people to help me if I needed it.. Have a Blessed Day!!

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #591 on: September 07, 2008, 11:13:01 AM »

I was just looking back in the earliest threads on this case and came to realize how freaking smart and intuitive we monkeys really are!!   It also dawned on me that after all this time and bullcrap we don't even know what date she went missing or for sure was last seen.  Those people make me sick!!!

This morning, I was thinking about how we could pin down the time Caylee went missing.  It seems the sighting of Zenaida at Sawgrass Apts could be the clue.  Why would you need Zenaida's information before Caylee goes missing; or, why would you need a cover story which included her?

6/17 may be the clue.  By that date, Casey is preparing her story.  By that date, Caylee must be already lost.  Otherwise, you wouldn't need a Zenaida, or even remember anything about her. 

I believe Casey was looking for a cover.  If Caylee was missing after 6/17, a case can be made for premeditation.

The only connection we've found between Zenaida/Sawgrass/Casey (so far) is the one on 6/17.  At that time, Casey either knew Caylee was dead, or was going to be dead.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 07, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »

All of the MyFox Orlando webcams are "stuck on stupid" this morning 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck20mobilecam.html
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: September 07, 2008, 11:16:21 AM »

Anything big going on today? I just rolled out of bed. 

!~*Mar*~!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: September 07, 2008, 11:18:14 AM »

Anything big going on today? I just rolled out of bed. 

Nope, not yet 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: September 07, 2008, 11:18:19 AM »

Back in business!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #596 on: September 07, 2008, 11:18:44 AM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

September 07, 2008
Caylee Anthony : Ground Zero : Cyber Search
I am still on the scene in Orlando, Florida, helping look for Casey Anthony's missing daughter, three-year-old Caylee Anthony.

I have been receiving hundreds of emails from readers who are unable to get involved in the search, but who would like me to look at specific areas (Jay Blanchard Park) and to photograph specific places (location of the dumpster).

Given the fact that so many people are out looking again today, I have decided to devote the entire day to YOU.

I am going to start with Jay Blanchard Park, but from there I will go to wherever you send me. If you have a specific area where you want me to go, leave a comment at the bottom of this blog entery, along with the physical address for that location. Obviously, I cannot explore large wooded areas by myself, so please keep your suggestions to areas which are feasible for me to look at or photograph.

I need the physical address for whichever location you send me to so that I can spend my time traveling there, rather than going through the time consuming task of looking it up myself.

Please note that comments here are moderated, so don't become concerned if yours does not go up the instant you post it. Whenever I leave a specific location, I will check back here to see where you want me to go next.

Texas EquuSearch has my cell phone number and they have promised to keep me informed of any breaks in the case.

Now is your chance to get involved!

Hmmmm,I thought this guy was working with Tim and Texas Equusearch and TES does not allow picture taking while searching?
Maybe that's why he is going off alone to search.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: September 07, 2008, 11:19:17 AM »

Klaas, Thank you for the above posts.  God Bless all those people searching for lovely little Caylee in those hideous conditions.  I'm thankful that the search numbers have gone up considerably, more ground covered, more people caring.  It makes me sad that so many people gave all they could to find this baby and her own family won't help.  The truth could end this whole charade right now, if only her family loved her as much as the rest of us.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: September 07, 2008, 11:19:24 AM »

2 page article.....posting a bit of it, then read the rest at the link.

Can murder be proved without a body? There are ways

September 7, 2008
Orange County investigators have suggested in recent weeks that missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony may be dead.

But can they prove it?

Nearly two months after Caylee's disappearance became public, the search for a child, living or dead, continues. Authorities have charged the toddler's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, with child neglect, but she remains a "person of interest" in what could turn out to be a homicide case.

If no girl is found, legal experts say that prosecuting anyone for murder would be a challenge -- but it has been done.

"If the body has not been found or recovered, [prosecutors] must present circumstantial evidence that allows the jury to conclude the victim is dead and died at the hands of the defendant," said Charles Putnam, a former prosecutor and researcher at Justiceworks, a research group in justice studies at the University of New Hampshire.

In most homicide cases, prosecutors have a body as direct evidence that a killing took place.

Investigators in Modesto, Calif., waited until the bodies of Laci Peterson and her unborn child were found in 2003 before they charged her husband, Scott Peterson, who had been identified as a person of interest for months.

Without a body, circumstantial evidence becomes key.

This can include evidence acquired by crime-scene investigators, statements from witnesses, and details about the behavior and actions of the suspect in the crime. To prove a circumstantial case, the information presented at trial must be sufficient to convince a jury that a murder is the only reasonable explanation of what took place.

much more at the link......
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-murder0708sep07,0,931506.story

There was a guy on Nancy Grace the other night (I think it was NG).. he said there was a case recently where the body hadn't been found, but the guy was tried and convicted of murder. He was given a lesser sentence for leading police to the body, after the trial.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 07, 2008, 11:20:02 AM »

They put up even more of that gosh awful crime scene tape!

If I was the HOA, I'd be kicking their asses all the way to Disney World Hotel.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.