March 29, 2024, 09:20:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297481 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: September 07, 2008, 11:22:27 AM »

They put up even more of that gosh awful crime scene tape!

If I was the HOA, I'd be kicking their asses all the way to Disney World Hotel.

It looks f'ing ridiculous.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: September 07, 2008, 11:23:36 AM »

I was just looking back in the earliest threads on this case and came to realize how freaking smart and intuitive we monkeys really are!!   It also dawned on me that after all this time and bullcrap we don't even know what date she went missing or for sure was last seen.  Those people make me sick!!!

This morning, I was thinking about how we could pin down the time Caylee went missing.  It seems the sighting of Zenaida at Sawgrass Apts could be the clue.  Why would you need Zenaida's information before Caylee goes missing; or, why would you need a cover story which included her?

6/17 may be the clue.  By that date, Casey is preparing her story.  By that date, Caylee must be already lost.  Otherwise, you wouldn't need a Zenaida, or even remember anything about her. 

I believe Casey was looking for a cover.  If Caylee was missing after 6/17, a case can be made for premeditation.

The only connection we've found between Zenaida/Sawgrass/Casey (so far) is the one on 6/17.  At that time, Casey either knew Caylee was dead, or was going to be dead.

Morning Slogger!  I agree.
The last verification of Caylee alive was at the Nursing home on the 15th
June. per photo and nursing home sign-in. Cindy said they went to Caylee's Gt.Grandmother's for dinner afterwards. 
Geo. "claims" he saw Caylee with Casey @ 12:50 p.m. on the 16th as they were leaving Anthony residence. 
I think Caylee's last day was the 15th June or early hours of 16th June.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: September 07, 2008, 11:25:54 AM »

doesn't that tell ya something?

some people can not escape their subconscious...and this group of cadaver hiding morons run on emotions.

If you want people away from your property and you just landed a cool 1 million, why not call a fence company?

I know I know, someone will yell - zoning limitations. LOL

I will not be surprised at all if Caylee is still on that property... not surprised one bit.

stranger things have happened.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: September 07, 2008, 11:26:54 AM »

yep ~ trying to hold together their web of deceit. 
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: September 07, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »

I was just looking back in the earliest threads on this case and came to realize how freaking smart and intuitive we monkeys really are!!   It also dawned on me that after all this time and bullcrap we don't even know what date she went missing or for sure was last seen.  Those people make me sick!!!

This morning, I was thinking about how we could pin down the time Caylee went missing.  It seems the sighting of Zenaida at Sawgrass Apts could be the clue.  Why would you need Zenaida's information before Caylee goes missing; or, why would you need a cover story which included her?

6/17 may be the clue.  By that date, Casey is preparing her story.  By that date, Caylee must be already lost.  Otherwise, you wouldn't need a Zenaida, or even remember anything about her. 

I believe Casey was looking for a cover.  If Caylee was missing after 6/17, a case can be made for premeditation.

The only connection we've found between Zenaida/Sawgrass/Casey (so far) is the one on 6/17.  At that time, Casey either knew Caylee was dead, or was going to be dead.

Morning Slogger!  I agree.
The last verification of Caylee alive was at the Nursing home on the 15th
June. per photo and nursing home sign-in. Cindy said they went to Caylee's Gt.Grandmother's for dinner afterwards. 
Geo. "claims" he saw Caylee with Casey @ 12:50 p.m. on the 16th as they were leaving Anthony residence. 
I think Caylee's last day was the 15th June or early hours of 16th June.

Yes, I think Caylee's last day was "June 15th or early hours of June 16, too.

imo, the family had a HUGE argument.  Casey grabbed Caylee and left the house.  Clint thinks he saw Casey, but not Caylee that Sunday night when he returned.  Quite possibly, Caylee was in that babysittin' car trunk, and died there that night.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: September 07, 2008, 11:28:33 AM »

Remind me again of the latest reason casey can't tell where Caylee is.  Is it because she is afraid whoever has her may harm her or the person who took her doesn't know she is missing yet, or is it because the people who took her know they are being watched by the people watching the people who are watching the people who took her??
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #606 on: September 07, 2008, 11:30:22 AM »

Stupido stalker cams.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: September 07, 2008, 11:30:52 AM »

!!!! Look on killer cam! What is in the driveway????
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #608 on: September 07, 2008, 11:30:57 AM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

I think they need to empty the pool and look under there too.  BTW, I have been running for weeks to catch up with you guys, slow downnnnnn!

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: September 07, 2008, 11:31:40 AM »

If you will look at her lies about her cell phone you can see where the LE are looking They already have the records from the lost cell phone , I do not care if she said she lost it or not , They know there was no ZG .... They are probably getting pings from old phone a new phone .... could be wrong but  thats what is see the dates of the ping should be from 16 to 24 , nobody where she cashed checks , bank, friends or anybody has notseen her with or heard little Caylee JG recanted his statement saying he could not be sure , And if she did say " Get off the table " it was probaly a lie to cover her tracks....I still say she panicked , buried her in backyard , panicked again when she learned parent where going to be working in back yard, moved her , rode around with her in the trunk , probably while she was shopping at Target , Winn Dixie, until she found her final resting place  JMO

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #610 on: September 07, 2008, 11:32:13 AM »

Wow....is that a ginormous tire on the driveway?

Karma Is Coming

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 07, 2008, 11:32:32 AM »

Remind me again of the latest reason casey can't tell where Caylee is.  Is it because she is afraid whoever has her may harm her or the person who took her doesn't know she is missing yet, or is it because the people who took her know they are being watched by the people watching the people who are watching the people who took her??

That, and the all powerful Zenaida, and her sister Samantha, are going to swoop down to harm the nasty family . . . or harm Caylee--who is quite possibly as harmed as she can be . . . dead.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: September 07, 2008, 11:32:40 AM »

There was what appeared to be a tire the size of the garage!  What would that go to??
Not kidding it was as big as the top of the garage doors!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 07, 2008, 11:33:09 AM »

It did look like a giant tire didnt it?  LOL!  I think it was just the camera caught the end of a tire on a jeep like vehicle going by.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: September 07, 2008, 11:33:32 AM »

2 page article.....posting a bit of it, then read the rest at the link.

Can murder be proved without a body? There are ways

September 7, 2008
Orange County investigators have suggested in recent weeks that missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony may be dead.

But can they prove it?

Nearly two months after Caylee's disappearance became public, the search for a child, living or dead, continues. Authorities have charged the toddler's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, with child neglect, but she remains a "person of interest" in what could turn out to be a homicide case.

If no girl is found, legal experts say that prosecuting anyone for murder would be a challenge -- but it has been done.

"If the body has not been found or recovered, [prosecutors] must present circumstantial evidence that allows the jury to conclude the victim is dead and died at the hands of the defendant," said Charles Putnam, a former prosecutor and researcher at Justiceworks, a research group in justice studies at the University of New Hampshire.

In most homicide cases, prosecutors have a body as direct evidence that a killing took place.

Investigators in Modesto, Calif., waited until the bodies of Laci Peterson and her unborn child were found in 2003 before they charged her husband, Scott Peterson, who had been identified as a person of interest for months.

Without a body, circumstantial evidence becomes key.

This can include evidence acquired by crime-scene investigators, statements from witnesses, and details about the behavior and actions of the suspect in the crime. To prove a circumstantial case, the information presented at trial must be sufficient to convince a jury that a murder is the only reasonable explanation of what took place.

much more at the link......
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-murder0708sep07,0,931506.story

There was a guy on Nancy Grace the other night (I think it was NG).. he said there was a case recently where the body hadn't been found, but the guy was tried and convicted of murder. He was given a lesser sentence for leading police to the body, after the trial.

Hans Reiser

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/04/reiser-guilty-o.html
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #615 on: September 07, 2008, 11:34:51 AM »

I think the same neighbor she borrowed the shovel from is the one who reported seeing her back into the garage. I don't know if he reported a time, but since she was calling home at 1:11, and by deduction she borrowed the shovel at approx 1:30, I would think it was between 1:15 and 1:25.

My understanding is that it wasn't a cemenet patio but pavers. I don't know if there was concrete between them or not.

If my memory serves me correctly, I think LE checked those pavers.

Do you remember the date when the car was left at Amscot?

June 27

Thank you.

You're welcome, Mammy! That would be 9 days from the 18th. It alsways made some sense to me that she was praying someone would steal the car or at least break into it. I think that's why there was a purse left in the seat. She wanted a crook's fingerprints on that car. I think she knew the forensics in the car would tell the tale, and she wanted to muddy the water.

A few car thieves did notice the car sitting there but decided against taking it since it had "SLORE" written all over it

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #616 on: September 07, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »

You know what I find interesting...

Tony picks her up with bags of groceries in her hands...

...but there really isn't a grocery store in that complex...

I guess you could technically get them at the Sam's club next door...

but she'd have to have a membership.

The groceries really put a damper on the ran out of gas story for me...

not that I would ever believe anything she'd say, anyway.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: September 07, 2008, 11:38:35 AM »

Wonder what that belonged to???
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #618 on: September 07, 2008, 11:39:02 AM »

It did look like a giant tire didnt it?  LOL!  I think it was just the camera caught the end of a tire on a jeep like vehicle going by.
Oh,lol....another stupido stalker cam optical illusion!

Karma Is Coming

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 07, 2008, 11:39:39 AM »

HA! That crime scene tape should be wrapped around the entire house!

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.