March 28, 2024, 01:32:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297387 times)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: September 07, 2008, 11:40:32 AM »

I was just looking back in the earliest threads on this case and came to realize how freaking smart and intuitive we monkeys really are!!   It also dawned on me that after all this time and bullcrap we don't even know what date she went missing or for sure was last seen.  Those people make me sick!!!

This morning, I was thinking about how we could pin down the time Caylee went missing.  It seems the sighting of Zenaida at Sawgrass Apts could be the clue.  Why would you need Zenaida's information before Caylee goes missing; or, why would you need a cover story which included her?

6/17 may be the clue.  By that date, Casey is preparing her story.  By that date, Caylee must be already lost.  Otherwise, you wouldn't need a Zenaida, or even remember anything about her. 

I believe Casey was looking for a cover.  If Caylee was missing after 6/17, a case can be made for premeditation.

The only connection we've found between Zenaida/Sawgrass/Casey (so far) is the one on 6/17.  At that time, Casey either knew Caylee was dead, or was going to be dead.

Morning Slogger!  I agree.
The last verification of Caylee alive was at the Nursing home on the 15th
June. per photo and nursing home sign-in. Cindy said they went to Caylee's Gt.Grandmother's for dinner afterwards. 
Geo. "claims" he saw Caylee with Casey @ 12:50 p.m. on the 16th as they were leaving Anthony residence. 
I think Caylee's last day was the 15th June or early hours of 16th June.

Yes, I think Caylee's last day was "June 15th or early hours of June 16, too.

imo, the family had a HUGE argument.  Casey grabbed Caylee and left the house.  Clint thinks he saw Casey, but not Caylee that Sunday night when he returned.  Quite possibly, Caylee was in that babysittin' car trunk, and died there that night.

Cindy said that she put tucked Caylee into to bed on the 15th , it was in her testomony in bond hearing

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: September 07, 2008, 11:40:54 AM »

ROFLMAO - what it is is the tire on the back of a SUV driving by in the street (I think):

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: September 07, 2008, 11:41:53 AM »

They put up even more of that gosh awful crime scene tape!

If I was the HOA, I'd be kicking their asses all the way to Disney World Hotel.

HA! That crime scene tape should be wrapped around the entire house!

Installing crime scene tape at that house is the only authentic thing these nutjobs have done since this fiasco started.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: September 07, 2008, 11:43:48 AM »

ROFLMAO - what it is is the tire on the back of a SUV driving by in the street (I think):

LOL Oh crap!  I do see it that way now!!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #624 on: September 07, 2008, 11:44:16 AM »

Suppose it happened like this:

6/15:  Father's Day, big argument, Casey grabs Caylee and storms out.

6/15/ to 6/16:  Caylee in the trunk, Casey finds her in the morning.

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #625 on: September 07, 2008, 11:44:36 AM »

LOL....it did look like George had gotten a new bionic truck for a minute there.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #626 on: September 07, 2008, 11:44:52 AM »

I was just looking back in the earliest threads on this case and came to realize how freaking smart and intuitive we monkeys really are!!   It also dawned on me that after all this time and bullcrap we don't even know what date she went missing or for sure was last seen.  Those people make me sick!!!

This morning, I was thinking about how we could pin down the time Caylee went missing.  It seems the sighting of Zenaida at Sawgrass Apts could be the clue.  Why would you need Zenaida's information before Caylee goes missing; or, why would you need a cover story which included her?

6/17 may be the clue.  By that date, Casey is preparing her story.  By that date, Caylee must be already lost.  Otherwise, you wouldn't need a Zenaida, or even remember anything about her. 

I believe Casey was looking for a cover.  If Caylee was missing after 6/17, a case can be made for premeditation.

The only connection we've found between Zenaida/Sawgrass/Casey (so far) is the one on 6/17.  At that time, Casey either knew Caylee was dead, or was going to be dead.

June. per photo and nursing home sign-in. Cindy said they went to Caylee's Gt.Grandmother's for dinner afterwards. 
Geo. "claims" he saw Caylee with Casey @ 12:50 p.m. on the 16th as they were leaving Anthony residence. 

imo, the family had a HUGE argument.  Casey grabbed Caylee and left the house.  Clint thinks he saw Casey, but not Caylee that Sunday night when he returned.  Quite possibly, Caylee was in that babysittin' car trunk, and died there that night.

Cindy said that she put tucked Caylee into to bed on the 15th , it was in her testomony in bond hearing

Cindy also originally said that happened on the night of June 8th.  Cindy wouldn't know the day/date if you plastered a calendar to her forehead.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: September 07, 2008, 11:45:07 AM »

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: September 07, 2008, 11:46:07 AM »

It's George's spare wheel from wheel well lmao

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #629 on: September 07, 2008, 11:47:24 AM »

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.
I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

Karma Is Coming

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: September 07, 2008, 11:48:01 AM »

That would of been so funny if someone had put a huge tire in the driveway

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: September 07, 2008, 11:48:12 AM »

We already know that Cindy is willing and able to lie.  (thinking about how pizza does not smell like death no matter what you do to it.)

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: September 07, 2008, 11:48:57 AM »

Yes, that's true she said that - But that doesn't mean Casey and Caylee didn't leave the house afterwards. 
I have never seen where Cindy was questioned as to whether she saw Casey's car at the residence on the morning of June 16th, before she left for work.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 07, 2008, 11:49:18 AM »

Installing crime scene tape at that house is the only authentic thing these nutjobs have done since this fiasco started.

The crime scene tape should be wrapped around Caseys neck!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #634 on: September 07, 2008, 11:50:46 AM »

Cindy also originally said that happened on the night of June 8th.  Cindy wouldn't know the day/date if you plastered a calendar to her forehead.
But isn't it strange all 3 of them(Casey,Cindy&George)stuck to that 6/9 date till they were proven wrong by the father's day nursing home video?Cindy did take all the blame for having the wrong date....she implied the reason they all got the date(Caylee was last seen alive)was because of her....in the Greta interview.

Karma Is Coming

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: September 07, 2008, 11:51:06 AM »

The crime scene tape should be wrapped around Caseys neck!

You know the neighbors have got to be loving that shit

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #636 on: September 07, 2008, 11:51:41 AM »

Is that Cindy?

Karma Is Coming

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: September 07, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »

Where is everybody................Church?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #638 on: September 07, 2008, 11:53:39 AM »

That would of been so funny if someone had put a huge tire in the driveway
I was kinda hoping that tire belonged to a BIG backhoe.....to start digging up thier whole yard.

Karma Is Coming

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: September 07, 2008, 11:55:10 AM »

I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

I'm thinking that George didn't know until after the 24th, when he reported gas cans missing, but he could have know earlier and used the gas can information to establish the 24th instead of the 16th.

I think Casey came back on the 18th (after using the Anthonys' shovel)  expecting to use the shovel, but it was locked up.  When Casey couldn't get the shovel to dig up Caylee, she borrowed the neighbor's shovel.

If Casey had been able to get the gas cans on the 18th, she would have used the Anthonys' shovel.  I believe she backed the car up to the house to get Caylee, not to deliver Caylee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.