March 28, 2024, 12:33:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297383 times)
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: September 07, 2008, 12:26:11 PM »

Suppose it happened like this:

6/15:  Father's Day, big argument, Casey grabs Caylee and storms out.

6/15/ to 6/16:  Caylee in the trunk, Casey finds her in the morning.

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.
I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

I think Casey made the first flurry of phone calls from the house.  Notice all the calls were to George and Cindy at work or on their cells.  No calls to the house:

3:03p Call to George's Cell

4:10p Call to Cindy at work

4:11p Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p Call to Cindy at work

4:19p Call to Tony

4:21p Call to Jesse

4:24p Call to Cindy's cell

In the later flurry of calls, she calls the house twice, implying she is no longer there:

6:32p Call to Cindy at home

6:33p Checks Voicemail

7:06p Call to Cindy at home

7:20p Call to Amy
NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

Wait,are all of these calls from 6/16?Then no calls(that we know of)on 6/17.....then more calls on 6/18?

We're not hearing anything about calls on the 17th, which is strange.  Wonder if they pinged Casey's phone at Sawgrass.  Hmm.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: September 07, 2008, 12:27:10 PM »

If this was my daughter that I just bailed / bonded out, I would have told her there is no way I will bond you out unless you tell exactly where Caylee's body is located. No way Jose.

The fact that the family has be presented with quite a lot of proof by the LE and by her own lying ways, indicates to me that they are not in denial and never were (I've said this before and so have others). According to Leonard Padilla (I take that with a grain of salt), Lee Cindy and Casey were presented with even more evidence either last Wednesday or the Wednesday before. This is the statement where he left George out.

The fact the family still does not want Caylee found and continue to make it hard if not next to impossible tells me that they are involved. How can you deny that? How can the LE deny that?

The LE would be completely justified in searching all of George or Cindy's cell records and pings. Mainly George as he put himself at the car with his audacious gas can story.

Rob, I don't believe George has been in denial for a long time.  I think he was the second to know--first was Casey.  mo, Cindy wasn't told until after she called 911 for the 3rd time.

It has been pointed out to me that Cindy could have been putting on an act because the tow yard guy smelled something very bad.  I don't go along with this notion because I don't believe Cindy would have called 911 or made a scene at the tow yard about discounts.

Hi Slogger - I agree, Cindy was the last to know or she would not have called 911.

funny thing about George as more evidence comes out his stories grow even more unbelievable. Like that is not my granddaughter in that car.... ahhh ok Geo 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: September 07, 2008, 12:27:12 PM »

TES is searching an area connected to the pings from the phone. Are they searching the pings from the 16th or the 18th?

I believe that Caylee had not been placed wherever she is now on the 16th. I believe that Casey's trip to the house when she backed in and borrowed the shovel (6/18) marks an effort to dispose of a body. I'm scared that Tim's efforts may prove futile where he's searching, despite searching where LE has requested.

Any thoughts?

I think TES is searching the area of the pings from the woods near the airport.  The pings were from 6/17, coincidentally the same day Zenaida Gonzalez' was at Sawgrass.  I think Caylee was dead by then and Casey was scouting areas to dispose of the body and setting up the Zenaida alibi.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: September 07, 2008, 12:30:33 PM »

They put up even more of that gosh awful crime scene tape!

If I was the HOA, I'd be kicking their asses all the way to Disney World Hotel.

HA! That crime scene tape should be wrapped around the entire house!

Exactly what I was thinking!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: September 07, 2008, 12:30:58 PM »

is there anyone on here from orlando to answer my question? I was wondering her in illinois we have cameras on the street lights and some business parking lots. Does anyone know if they have anything like this in orlando?

I know some business places in Orlando do have cameras in the parking lots.  Not sure about the street light cameras.  I do believe that the TOLL ROADS would have cameras though.

most cities, towns and county roads here have been installing cams at intersections with traffic lights, but I havent seen one yet in any residential neighborhoods like the Addams family's

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #685 on: September 07, 2008, 12:31:36 PM »

If this was my daughter that I just bailed / bonded out, I would have told her there is no way I will bond you out unless you tell exactly where Caylee's body is located. No way Jose.

The fact that the family has be presented with quite a lot of proof by the LE and by her own lying ways, indicates to me that they are not in denial and never were (I've said this before and so have others). According to Leonard Padilla (I take that with a grain of salt), Lee Cindy and Casey were presented with even more evidence either last Wednesday or the Wednesday before. This is the statement where he left George out.

The fact the family still does not want Caylee found and continue to make it hard if not next to impossible tells me that they are involved. How can you deny that? How can the LE deny that?

The LE would be completely justified in searching all of George or Cindy's cell records and pings. Mainly George as he put himself at the car with his audacious gas can story.
I agree Rob,this all goes way beyond simple denial.Cindy and George(Lee probably just going along for the ride,I'm sure he is used to his family by now)are obstructing an investigation and they should be treated as such!Take cadaver dogs into thier whole property,dig up all of the yard.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #686 on: September 07, 2008, 12:32:18 PM »

Rob, I don't believe George has been in denial for a long time.  I think he was the second to know--first was Casey.  mo, Cindy wasn't told until after she called 911 for the 3rd time.

It has been pointed out to me that Cindy could have been putting on an act because the tow yard guy smelled something very bad.  I don't go along with this notion because I don't believe Cindy would have called 911 or made a scene at the tow yard about discounts.

Hi Slogger - I agree, Cindy was the last to know or she would not have called 911.

funny thing about George as more evidence comes out his stories grow even more unbelievable. Like that is not my granddaughter in that car.... ahhh ok Geo 

Oh YEAH!  Makes everyone wonder how many bodies there are, or have been in that trunk.

(We'll probably hear that it was a Mafia Cleaning Crew Car."

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
crazybabyborg
« Reply #687 on: September 07, 2008, 12:32:29 PM »

6/18 calls:

12:33p Call to Cindy at home

12:34p Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p Call to Cindy at home

12:36p Call to George's cell

1:09p Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p Call to Cindy at home

I feel sure that Caylee was in, or ended up in, the car trunk during Casey's visit home on the 18th. I feel sure the calls were to establish that no one was home, and the reason she wanted to be sure was because she couldn't risk a confrontation with anyone who would make her open that trunk. The calls begin and end at home, and judging from the calls to cell phones, she was most concerned about being confronted by Cindy.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: September 07, 2008, 12:33:07 PM »

Suppose it happened like this:

6/15:  Father's Day, big argument, Casey grabs Caylee and storms out.

6/15/ to 6/16:  Caylee in the trunk, Casey finds her in the morning.

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.
I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

I think Casey made the first flurry of phone calls from the house.  Notice all the calls were to George and Cindy at work or on their cells.  No calls to the house:

3:03p Call to George's Cell

4:10p Call to Cindy at work

4:11p Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p Call to Cindy at work

4:19p Call to Tony

4:21p Call to Jesse

4:24p Call to Cindy's cell

In the later flurry of calls, she calls the house twice, implying she is no longer there:

6:32p Call to Cindy at home

6:33p Checks Voicemail

7:06p Call to Cindy at home

7:20p Call to Amy
NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

Wait,are all of these calls from 6/16?Then no calls(that we know of)on 6/17.....then more calls on 6/18?

We're not hearing anything about calls on the 17th, which is strange.  Wonder if they pinged Casey's phone at Sawgrass.  Hmm.

I'm wondering if the 11 a.m. phone call on the 17th was to Tony the cop asking him to run Zenaida's plates.  Maybe Casey saw her arriving or leaving and decided she was a good scapegoat/alibi.  Pings on the 17th also in the woods near the airport.  Scoping a disposal site?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #689 on: September 07, 2008, 12:33:59 PM »

is there anyone on here from orlando to answer my question? I was wondering her in illinois we have cameras on the street lights and some business parking lots. Does anyone know if they have anything like this in orlando?

I know some business places in Orlando do have cameras in the parking lots.  Not sure about the street light cameras.  I do believe that the TOLL ROADS would have cameras though.

most cities, towns and county roads here have been installing cams at intersections with traffic lights, but I havent seen one yet in any residential neighborhoods like the Addams family's

I was wondering if they may have caught her on tape when she abandoned her car..I really want to know how they know to look for a rolled up rug and bin? Maybe they did catch something on tape somewhere. Is there anywhere we can get a copy on the net of the cell phone pings?
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: September 07, 2008, 12:34:39 PM »

6/18 calls:

I feel sure that Caylee was in, or ended up in, the car trunk during Casey's visit home on the 18th. I feel sure the calls were to establish that no one was home, and the reason she wanted to be sure was because she couldn't risk a confrontation with anyone who would make her open that trunk. The calls begin and end at home, and judging from the calls to cell phones, she was most concerned about being confronted by Cindy.

I agree with you completely.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #691 on: September 07, 2008, 12:36:35 PM »

From June 15th, when we can document that Caylee was alive,
when are the first party pictures after June 15th? Are there any before the 20th?

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #692 on: September 07, 2008, 12:37:37 PM »

I was just looking back in the earliest threads on this case and came to realize how freaking smart and intuitive we monkeys really are!!   It also dawned on me that after all this time and bullcrap we don't even know what date she went missing or for sure was last seen.  Those people make me sick!!!

This morning, I was thinking about how we could pin down the time Caylee went missing.  It seems the sighting of Zenaida at Sawgrass Apts could be the clue.  Why would you need Zenaida's information before Caylee goes missing; or, why would you need a cover story which included her?

6/17 may be the clue.  By that date, Casey is preparing her story.  By that date, Caylee must be already lost.  Otherwise, you wouldn't need a Zenaida, or even remember anything about her. 

I believe Casey was looking for a cover.  If Caylee was missing after 6/17, a case can be made for premeditation.

The only connection we've found between Zenaida/Sawgrass/Casey (so far) is the one on 6/17.  At that time, Casey either knew Caylee was dead, or was going to be dead.

Morning Slogger!  I agree.
The last verification of Caylee alive was at the Nursing home on the 15th
June. per photo and nursing home sign-in. Cindy said they went to Caylee's Gt.Grandmother's for dinner afterwards. 
Geo. "claims" he saw Caylee with Casey @ 12:50 p.m. on the 16th as they were leaving Anthony residence. 
I think Caylee's last day was the 15th June or early hours of 16th June.

Yes, I think Caylee's last day was "June 15th or early hours of June 16, too.

imo, the family had a HUGE argument.  Casey grabbed Caylee and left the house.  Clint thinks he saw Casey, but not Caylee that Sunday night when he returned.  Quite possibly, Caylee was in that babysittin' car trunk, and died there that night.

Cindy said that she put tucked Caylee into to bed on the 15th , it was in her testomony in bond hearing

Cindy also originally said that happened on the night of June 8th.  Cindy wouldn't know the day/date if you plastered a calendar to her forehead.
But isn't it strange all 3 of them(Casey,Cindy&George)stuck to that 6/9 date till they were proven wrong by the father's day nursing home video?Cindy did take all the blame for having the wrong date....she implied the reason they all got the date(Caylee was last seen alive)was because of her....in the Greta interview.
Strange indeed! -

Is it possible that when Cindy went to the nursing home on June 15th, she just signed Caylee's name too to use for future reference.  Did anyone from the nursing home actually see Caylee come in with Cindy?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #693 on: September 07, 2008, 12:39:44 PM »

6/18 calls:

Casey didn't waste any time on that day (6/18). The last call was 1:11pm and it was made to the house. According to the neighbor's statement, she was in the garage and borrowing a shovel by 1:30 pm.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #694 on: September 07, 2008, 12:41:14 PM »

From June 15th, when we can document that Caylee was alive,
when are the first party pictures after June 15th? Are there any before the 20th?

I haven't seen any pictures between June 15th and June 19th.  There are some from the 13th, but I haven't seen any party pictures between the 13th and the 20th.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #695 on: September 07, 2008, 12:41:22 PM »

Cindy anthony's other lie.. She stated that she picked up or found her car today. She said it stated there was the smell in it( Stating the car was picked up before finding casey right?) On the 400 pages of document the towing company stated that when he walked george into the yard for the car george was telling him his grandaughter was missing for 31 days?? Now how would george know that if they found the car first??
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: September 07, 2008, 12:42:52 PM »

6/18 calls:

Casey didn't waste any time on that day (6/18). The last call was 1:11pm and it was made to the house. According to the neighbor's statement, she was in the garage and borrowing a shovel by 1:30 pm.

No, no time wasted.  She got to it as soon as she established the coast was clear.  This is a very cold, calculated woman.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: September 07, 2008, 12:44:17 PM »

I love it...............my husband loves to say............Are you on "crazy monkeys?"  Whats going on with the "crazy monkeys"   Now he calls me his little crazy monkey.   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: September 07, 2008, 12:49:59 PM »

Klaas - have we had any confirmation from Red about whether or not the Anthony's have refused to provide the dog handlers with something belonging to Caylee that would be a scent source?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: September 07, 2008, 12:50:53 PM »

did it work?

trying to attach the fishing pic

« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 01:00:26 PM by klaasend » Logged

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.