April 18, 2024, 01:31:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298734 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:08 PM »

did it work?

trying to attach the fishing pic

Sorry,,can someone fix it?

My Monkey's first fish and my first time uploading something!!!

I fixed it! 

Thanks!

First fish...BIG moment!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #721 on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:10 PM »

Thanks Klaas
This same poter just posted that they are allowing the searchers to search behind the school....the school that was already mentioned a while back?The one Kiomarie or whoever was talking about?

Karma - I'm not sure the location of the school.

It's listed on that Google map someone made. I didn't keep the link.

Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/5b259u
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: September 07, 2008, 01:07:16 PM »

did it work?

trying to attach the fishing pic

Sorry,,can someone fix it?

My Monkey's first fish and my first time uploading something!!!

I fixed it! 

To cute

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #723 on: September 07, 2008, 01:08:43 PM »

Suppose it happened like this:

6/15:  Father's Day, big argument, Casey grabs Caylee and storms out.

6/15/ to 6/16:  Caylee in the trunk, Casey finds her in the morning.

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.
I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

I'm thinking that George didn't know until after the 24th, when he reported gas cans missing, but he could have know earlier and used the gas can information to establish the 24th instead of the 16th.

I think Casey came back on the 18th (after using the Anthonys' shovel)  expecting to use the shovel, but it was locked up.  When Casey couldn't get the shovel to dig up Caylee, she borrowed the neighbor's shovel.

If Casey had been able to get the gas cans on the 18th, she would have used the Anthonys' shovel.  I believe she backed the car up to the house to get Caylee, not to deliver Caylee.
Aahh......Now that makes perfect sense to me!
LE did take the neighbors shovel as evidence,I am praying they found evidence on it.
OK,George is not positive about the date of the shed breakin/gascans being stolen.Dang,I just noticed the days between when she borrowed the shovel(6/18)and when George reported shed breakin.I assumed she used the borrowed shovel to break into the shed?Hmmmm....thinking.....

It could be that the body was in the trunk on the 18th.  Casey makes a number of calls that day:

JUNE 18-

12:33p Call to Cindy at home

12:34p Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p Call to Cindy at home

12:36p Call to George's cell

1:09p Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p Call to Cindy at home

Shortly after these calls, the neighbor sees Casey back into the garage (which he says she never does), then comes over to borrow a shovel.

She moves the body to the backyard (explaining the decomp the dogs detected).  She starts to dig a hole (the depression/disturbed area next to the pool), but it's hard work and she doesn't have much time.  She abandons the effort, returns the body to the trunk, and returns the shovel.

She returns to the house on June 22nd, bringing the kitchen knife found in the car, to break into the shed and steal the gas cans.  I also believe she stole a shovel (more on that later).  She disposes of the body somewhere on June 22nd.  Four days later, the smell in the car is unbearable, so she dumps it at the Amscot.

In early video of the garage, there is a shovel leaning against the wall.  As anal as those people are, the shovel would have been in the shed along with the rest of the tools.  Did George remove the shovel from the trunk when he cleaned out the car?

I'm thinking more like she buried Caylee in the backyard on 6/16-6/17 then went back on 6/18...backed car into garage,borrowed shovel,dug Caylee(I'm so sorry sweet Angel)up,returned shovel...like Slogger posted.
I'm kinda thinking the shed wasn't broken into....wait,there's a police report so I think George himself broke into the shed and took the gascans....trying to futhur Casey's alibi somehow.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #724 on: September 07, 2008, 01:08:52 PM »

Thanks Klaas
This same poter just posted that they are allowing the searchers to search behind the school....the school that was already mentioned a while back?The one Kiomarie or whoever was talking about?

Karma - I'm not sure the location of the school.

It's listed on that Google map someone made. I didn't keep the link.

Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/5b259u

7th entry down
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #725 on: September 07, 2008, 01:09:13 PM »

WHAT IF: June the 8th was the day Caylee was at nursing home..and...Caylee died before the 12th (day jogger was killed at Blanchard)...jogger just happened to 'run-up' on people who were burying Caylee and they killed the jogger......and...buried Caylee right underneath where they placed the jogger's body? NO HUMAN BEING would EVER look beneath the dirt for a dead child where the body of a dead jogger lies!
  (I already forwarded that tip during mid-July)  Oh well
crazybabyborg
« Reply #726 on: September 07, 2008, 01:11:48 PM »

WHAT IF: June the 8th was the day Caylee was at nursing home..and...Caylee died before the 12th (day jogger was killed at Blanchard)...jogger just happened to 'run-up' on people who were burying Caylee and they killed the jogger......and...buried Caylee right underneath where they placed the jogger's body? NO HUMAN BEING would EVER look beneath the dirt for a dead child where the body of a dead jogger lies!

Hi MM! I think that the visit on the 15th would be easy to verify through the Nursing Home. I love your avatar, btw! 
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: September 07, 2008, 01:12:37 PM »

Clint House said (on Greta) that he saw Caylee on June 13th.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #728 on: September 07, 2008, 01:15:20 PM »

Hi MM! I think that the visit on the 15th would be easy to verify through the Nursing Home. I love your avatar, btw! 

CraxyBaby, I love your avitat, too!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: September 07, 2008, 01:16:25 PM »

Unless the date on the camera is wrong, and there's nothing to indicate it was, according to LE the date that photo of Caylee and great GP was taken was June 15, 2008.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #730 on: September 07, 2008, 01:19:11 PM »

You know what I find interesting...

Tony picks her up with bags of groceries in her hands...

...but there really isn't a grocery store in that complex...

I guess you could technically get them at the Sam's club next door...

but she'd have to have a membership.

The groceries really put a damper on the ran out of gas story for me...

not that I would ever believe anything she'd say, anyway.

That's what I have been saying. She had money for groceries, she must have had money for gas. I think she dumped the car on "E" but I don't think it was run out of gas, bone dry. I can drive on "E" for quite awhile in my car. LOL!

George glanced at it in the tow yard, didn't try starting it, just dumped some gas in with his handy gas can.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #731 on: September 07, 2008, 01:19:59 PM »

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.
I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

I think Casey made the first flurry of phone calls from the house.  Notice all the calls were to George and Cindy at work or on their cells.  No calls to the house:

3:03p Call to George's Cell

4:10p Call to Cindy at work

4:11p Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p Call to Cindy at work

4:19p Call to Tony

4:21p Call to Jesse

4:24p Call to Cindy's cell

In the later flurry of calls, she calls the house twice, implying she is no longer there:

6:32p Call to Cindy at home

6:33p Checks Voicemail

7:06p Call to Cindy at home

7:20p Call to Amy
NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

Wait,are all of these calls from 6/16?Then no calls(that we know of)on 6/17.....then more calls on 6/18?

Yes, those calls are from the 6/16.  The next call was 6/17 at 11 a.m., but they did not release who that call was to, or any calls after that on 6/17.  The calls released from 6/18 are:

Thanks Switchy
She must have been making those calls from home on 6/16 then making calls TO the home on 6/18.....making sure no one was at home.So she could have been burying Caylee on 6/16,making calls to parents cell phones and work because she didn't want to get busted burying Caylee.On 6/18 she was making sure no one was home so she could go dig up Caylee's body,found sheds locked and borrowed shovel from neighbor.I don't think it was Casey who broke into the shed.....I think that was George helping with her alibi.

Because then he(and Cindy)could say Casey was always stealing gas from the shed.That way there was a reason for Casey to borrow the shovel from a neighbor....to break into the shed,get gas....a reason OTHER than she was digging up a body in the yard.

OMG....George and Cindy were not doing the tuff love on Casey,they were helping her with a alibi!Why start the tuff love thing now?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #732 on: September 07, 2008, 01:20:05 PM »

Unless the date on the camera is wrong, and there's nothing to indicate it was, according to LE the date that photo of Caylee and great GP was taken was June 15, 2008.

Yes, but, PEOPLE set the dates on video cams, AND, guests lists can easily be signed........that might be the whole cover-up, and why they initially said they haven't seen her since the 8th/9th!!!

And, "Clint" looks like a friggin TWINK!!  Believe none of what you hear, and only 1/2 of what you see!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: September 07, 2008, 01:21:03 PM »

Does anyone have the picture saved that was taken at the nursing home of Caylee on great grandfathers lap?  Can you post it please!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #734 on: September 07, 2008, 01:23:08 PM »

HI MOnkey's,    I have been reading for weeks.  You guys are all so  great.  I love how you are all so kind to everyone and believe that this is the board for me.  I hate how on some of those other boards always have drama going on between posters.

I think it is great what you are all doing to help find this precious angel, you guys really have heart.    Just wanted to say hi all, I will probably be just reading mostly as I am shy, but I am right here all the way cheering you all on.

BTW, slow down a little, I am tired from all the running I have to do to catch up all the time

Oh and can someone help me figure out how to keep my page if I have to leave.  I keep forgetting where I left off.   

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: September 07, 2008, 01:23:19 PM »

Welcome Lillybear, Precious1 and all the other newbies!  I'm new too and no one bites here, so jump on in.

There was a picture a while back with KC sleeping on a bed with a guy next to her and someone else passed out on the floor.  On the nightstand was a laptop, not sure whose it was.  They did say "her computer" showed the searches so it must have been hers they took, right?

I hope they dig up everything including that Hydrangea bush.  Just toss the whole yard.  Maybe if she is not there any longer, some article of hers maybe.

Does everyone have this cam for when they do start attacking it?  The aerial view one?  Right now, it is stuck on a propeller.  I think the cams take Sunday off. 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/truck20mobilecam.html

Thank you, Riley.
As for the guy in the Bed, it's hard to say since there have been many. I do believe it's Tony, the ex boyfriend, not the fired cop.
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #736 on: September 07, 2008, 01:24:35 PM »

Did ANYONE check the function of the so-called 'broken gas gauge' on the Hoebags car yet???????? I mean, come on folks............that human 'stain' for a Grandpop said the gas gauge was broken...gimme a break  I'll bet my 'church bells' that nobody bothered..........lame!!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: September 07, 2008, 01:26:17 PM »

HI MOnkey's,    I have been reading for weeks.  You guys are all so  great.  I love how you are all so kind to everyone and believe that this is the board for me.  I hate how on some of those other boards always have drama going on between posters.

I think it is great what you are all doing to help find this precious angel, you guys really have heart.    Just wanted to say hi all, I will probably be just reading mostly as I am shy, but I am right here all the way cheering you all on.

BTW, slow down a little, I am tired from all the running I have to do to catch up all the time

Oh and can someone help me figure out how to keep my page if I have to leave.  I keep forgetting where I left off.   

Welcome nomore great to have you.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: September 07, 2008, 01:27:15 PM »

You know what I find interesting...

Tony picks her up with bags of groceries in her hands...

...but there really isn't a grocery store in that complex...

I guess you could technically get them at the Sam's club next door...

but she'd have to have a membership.

The groceries really put a damper on the ran out of gas story for me...

not that I would ever believe anything she'd say, anyway.

That's what I have been saying. She had money for groceries, she must have had money for gas. I think she dumped the car on "E" but I don't think it was run out of gas, bone dry. I can drive on "E" for quite awhile in my car. LOL!

George glanced at it in the tow yard, didn't try starting it, just dumped some gas in with his handy gas can.

She also states in her statement that the guage was broken and reading 1/2 a tank, so I wonder, how did George know it was on empty?

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: September 07, 2008, 01:28:21 PM »

I think Casey made the first flurry of phone calls from the house.  Notice all the calls were to George and Cindy at work or on their cells.  No calls to the house:

3:03p Call to George's Cell

4:10p Call to Cindy at work

4:11p Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p Call to Cindy at work

4:19p Call to Tony

4:21p Call to Jesse

4:24p Call to Cindy's cell

In the later flurry of calls, she calls the house twice, implying she is no longer there:

6:32p Call to Cindy at home

6:33p Checks Voicemail

7:06p Call to Cindy at home

7:20p Call to Amy
NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

Wait,are all of these calls from 6/16?Then no calls(that we know of)on 6/17.....then more calls on 6/18?

Yes, those calls are from the 6/16.  The next call was 6/17 at 11 a.m., but they did not release who that call was to, or any calls after that on 6/17.  The calls released from 6/18 are:

Thanks Switchy
She must have been making those calls from home on 6/16 then making calls TO the home on 6/18.....making sure no one was at home.So she could have been burying Caylee on 6/16,making calls to parents cell phones and work because she didn't want to get busted burying Caylee.On 6/18 she was making sure no one was home so she could go dig up Caylee's body,found sheds locked and borrowed shovel from neighbor.I don't think it was Casey who broke into the shed.....I think that was George helping with her alibi.

Because then he(and Cindy)could say Casey was always stealing gas from the shed.That way there was a reason for Casey to borrow the shovel from a neighbor....to break into the shed,get gas....a reason OTHER than she was digging up a body in the yard.

OMG....George and Cindy were not doing the tuff love on Casey,they were helping her with a alibi!Why start the tuff love thing now?

Cindy told NG that she had the phone records and NG told her to release them.  Of course, she didn't.  If I thought my daughter was innocent, I would prove it to the whole world and keep trying to motivate people for looking for my live grandchild.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.