April 18, 2024, 06:52:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298754 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: September 07, 2008, 01:28:49 PM »

HI MOnkey's,    I have been reading for weeks.  You guys are all so  great.  I love how you are all so kind to everyone and believe that this is the board for me.  I hate how on some of those other boards always have drama going on between posters.

I think it is great what you are all doing to help find this precious angel, you guys really have heart.    Just wanted to say hi all, I will probably be just reading mostly as I am shy, but I am right here all the way cheering you all on.

BTW, slow down a little, I am tired from all the running I have to do to catch up all the time

Oh and can someone help me figure out how to keep my page if I have to leave.  I keep forgetting where I left off.   

Welcome Nomore:

I just keep logged into the site and the thread and minimize the window.  Also, I keep my computer on 24/7 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: September 07, 2008, 01:29:03 PM »

WHAT IF: June the 8th was the day Caylee was at nursing home..and...Caylee died before the 12th (day jogger was killed at Blanchard)...jogger just happened to 'run-up' on people who were burying Caylee and they killed the jogger......and...buried Caylee right underneath where they placed the jogger's body? NO HUMAN BEING would EVER look beneath the dirt for a dead child where the body of a dead jogger lies!
  (I already forwarded that tip during mid-July)  Oh well

Unless the date on the camera is wrong, and there's nothing to indicate it was, according to LE the date that photo of Caylee and great GP was taken was June 15, 2008.

Yes, but, PEOPLE set the dates on video cams, AND, guests lists can easily be signed........that might be the whole cover-up, and why they initially said they haven't seen her since the 8th/9th!!!

And, "Clint" looks like a friggin TWINK!!  Believe none of what you hear, and only 1/2 of what you see!!

The people at the nursing home had them logged in on the 15th and remeber Caylee being there.
jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: September 07, 2008, 01:30:43 PM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

I think they need to empty the pool and look under there too.  BTW, I have been running for weeks to catch up with you guys, slow downnnnnn!

Welcome nekkid!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #743 on: September 07, 2008, 01:30:46 PM »

Did anyone else catch this in the documents????

Cindy anthony's other lie.. She stated that she picked up or found her car today. She said it stated there was the smell in it( Stating the car was picked up before finding casey right?) On the 400 pages of document the towing company stated that when he walked george into the yard for the car george was telling him his grandaughter was missing for 31 days?? Now how would george know that if they found the car first??
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: September 07, 2008, 01:31:04 PM »

Suppose it happened like this:

6/15:  Father's Day, big argument, Casey grabs Caylee and storms out.

6/15/ to 6/16:  Caylee in the trunk, Casey finds her in the morning.

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.
I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

I think Casey made the first flurry of phone calls from the house.  Notice all the calls were to George and Cindy at work or on their cells.  No calls to the house:

3:03p Call to George's Cell

4:10p Call to Cindy at work

4:11p Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p Call to Cindy at work

4:19p Call to Tony

4:21p Call to Jesse

4:24p Call to Cindy's cell

In the later flurry of calls, she calls the house twice, implying she is no longer there:

6:32p Call to Cindy at home

6:33p Checks Voicemail

7:06p Call to Cindy at home

7:20p Call to Amy
NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

Wait,are all of these calls from 6/16?Then no calls(that we know of)on 6/17.....then more calls on 6/18?

Yes, those calls are from the 6/16.  The next call was 6/17 at 11 a.m., but they did not release who that call was to, or any calls after that on 6/17.  The calls released from 6/18 are:

12:33p Call to Cindy at home

12:34p Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p Call to Cindy at home

12:36p Call to George's cell

1:09p Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p Call to Cindy at home

Thanks Switchy
She must have been making those calls from home on 6/16 then making calls TO the home on 6/18.....making sure no one was at home.So she could have been burying Caylee on 6/16,making calls to parents cell phones and work because she didn't want to get busted burying Caylee.On 6/18 she was making sure no one was home so she could go dig up Caylee's body,found sheds locked and borrowed shovel from neighbor.I don't think it was Casey who broke into the shed.....I think that was George helping with her alibi.

Because then he(and Cindy)could say Casey was always stealing gas from the shed.That way there was a reason for Casey to borrow the shovel from a neighbor....to break into the shed,get gas....a reason OTHER than she was digging up a body in the yard.

OMG....George and Cindy were not doing the tuff love on Casey,they were helping her with a alibi!Why start the tuff love thing now?

I think George was making alibis (seeing both on morning of 6/16 and the gas can event), but I think Cindy was still working on the tough love until shortly after the 3rd 911 call.

Another thing:  If Casey had been burying Caylee in the yard on the 18th and couldn't get a shovel from the shed, I think she would have changed her plans.  I feel she was locked into getting Caylee out of there before someone found out.

You wouldn't bring attention to yourself, while burying a body, by borrowing a shovel from a neighbor so it would be known exactly when you borrowed it.  No, I think she was digging up Caylee and had to do it at that time.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
crazybabyborg
« Reply #745 on: September 07, 2008, 01:31:11 PM »

WELCOME new monkeys! Glad you are here! There are avatars available for you to choose from at the link in my signature line. Feel free to help yourself!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #746 on: September 07, 2008, 01:31:28 PM »

did it work?

trying to attach the fishing pic

Sorry,,can someone fix it?

My Monkey's first fish and my first time uploading something!!!

I fixed it! 

Thanks!

First fish...BIG moment!!! lol

What a cutie!!!! And the little monkey isn't so bad either. 

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: September 07, 2008, 01:32:10 PM »

More from the MyFoxOrlando blog:

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=1758
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: September 07, 2008, 01:32:19 PM »

Does anybody agree that it seems odd that a gun being in the care & control of a Grandfather who has undertaken bond for a daughter with a missing child/probable murder is just taken by LE, leaving the family together.

They think this guy couldn't go get another gun, kill the daughter, wife & then do himself? 

Think this is a recipe for further tragedy?

I would imagine that was not the only gun GA has. It just might be the only on on the premises but I don't understand why that was not a breach either. I guess there is alot we don't understand at this point so I am sure it will make sense later.
I think the other guns (possibly some not registered) can be found at Lee's place since he was not on the bond.

Actually I am sure if GA or anyone else wanted to do the family in they wouldn't need a gun. I young man the other day was stabbed with a ball point pen and died. Anything ican be a weapon.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: September 07, 2008, 01:34:19 PM »

You know what I find interesting...

Tony picks her up with bags of groceries in her hands...

...but there really isn't a grocery store in that complex...

I guess you could technically get them at the Sam's club next door...

but she'd have to have a membership.

The groceries really put a damper on the ran out of gas story for me...

not that I would ever believe anything she'd say, anyway.

Hi Carpo:

Sam's Club does not have bags.   

I believe in miracles!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #750 on: September 07, 2008, 01:34:46 PM »

WHAT IF: June the 8th was the day Caylee was at nursing home..and...Caylee died before the 12th (day jogger was killed at Blanchard)...jogger just happened to 'run-up' on people who were burying Caylee and they killed the jogger......and...buried Caylee right underneath where they placed the jogger's body? NO HUMAN BEING would EVER look beneath the dirt for a dead child where the body of a dead jogger lies!
  (I already forwarded that tip during mid-July)  Oh well

Unless the date on the camera is wrong, and there's nothing to indicate it was, according to LE the date that photo of Caylee and great GP was taken was June 15, 2008.

Yes, but, PEOPLE set the dates on video cams, AND, guests lists can easily be signed........that might be the whole cover-up, and why they initially said they haven't seen her since the 8th/9th!!!

And, "Clint" looks like a friggin TWINK!!  Believe none of what you hear, and only 1/2 of what you see!!

She was seen on June 9/morning of the 10th by Ricardo. She was also seen on the 12-14 by one of Casey's girlfriend's as they all took a walk in the park.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #751 on: September 07, 2008, 01:35:02 PM »

6/18 calls:

I feel sure that Caylee was in, or ended up in, the car trunk during Casey's visit home on the 18th. I feel sure the calls were to establish that no one was home, and the reason she wanted to be sure was because she couldn't risk a confrontation with anyone who would make her open that trunk. The calls begin and end at home, and judging from the calls to cell phones, she was most concerned about being confronted by Cindy.
I agree
Didn't the neighbor who loaned her the shovel say she returned it about 2:30,she had it for about 1 hour.That coincides perfectly with her last call home before she borrowed the shovel.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
crazybabyborg
« Reply #752 on: September 07, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »

6/18 calls:

I feel sure that Caylee was in, or ended up in, the car trunk during Casey's visit home on the 18th. I feel sure the calls were to establish that no one was home, and the reason she wanted to be sure was because she couldn't risk a confrontation with anyone who would make her open that trunk. The calls begin and end at home, and judging from the calls to cell phones, she was most concerned about being confronted by Cindy.
I agree
Didn't the neighbor who loaned her the shovel say she returned it about 2:30,she had it for about 1 hour.That coincides perfectly with her last call home before she borrowed the shovel.

Yes, Karma, that's exactly right.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #753 on: September 07, 2008, 01:38:20 PM »

6/18 calls:

I agree with you completely.

Casey didn't waste any time on that day (6/18). The last call was 1:11pm and it was made to the house. According to the neighbor's statement, she was in the garage and borrowing a shovel by 1:30 pm.
Yup,sorry CBB,I didn't read ahead before I posted that exact thing.
Casey was probably around the corner from her house making those calls.

Karma Is Coming

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 07, 2008, 01:40:29 PM »

Cindy told Greta that they had kids use their pool without their permission.  Kids don't care if there is ladder there or not.  It's called pool hopping and not too many kids go behind a wooden fence with barking dogs to wake up the owners. She mumbled here way throught that one.
Red flag of a lie.

Can you tell I am a reformed pool hopper?

I some how doubt that Cindy allowed neighborhood kids in her precious yard.  The man that borrowed Casey the shovel had to describe to his son what Casey looked like in case she came to the door while he was upstairs.  The Anthonys' are not neighborly

The fence must be locked, if not, she has just admitted to yet another crime.  Book 'er Danno!

I believe in miracles!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: September 07, 2008, 01:40:54 PM »

6/18 calls:

I agree with you completely.

Casey didn't waste any time on that day (6/18). The last call was 1:11pm and it was made to the house. According to the neighbor's statement, she was in the garage and borrowing a shovel by 1:30 pm.

No, no time wasted.  She got to it as soon as she established the coast was clear.  This is a very cold, calculated woman.

Agreed! Back to 6/18. Zenaida Gonzalas signed the guestcard on 6/17 at Sawgrass apts. I think that Caylee died on 6/16, and Casey was already scheming to cover it up. She had already copied the license plate number from Sawgrass's parking lot. I believe she saw ZG and thought she looked like the profile she was trying to fit. So, the next question is what she did with the borrowed shovel during the 45 minutes to 1 hour on the 18th.

1. Broke into the shed to get her family's shovel

2. Buried Caylee with the borrowed shovel

I tend to go with #1. The only reason I lean that way is that there was a report filed of the shed being broken into. The report was made on 6/24. I don't think she had time to bury Caylee before she returned the shovel to the neighbor.

Greta asked Cindy about a shovel in the shed, didn't she? I'd like to see that segment again.

Here's the transcript.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

VAN SUSTEREN: Does Casey say she borrowed a shovel from a neighbor?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes.
VAN SUSTEREN: And what did she say her purpose of borrowing a shovel...
CINDY ANTHONY: To look (ph) for the bamboo.
VAN SUSTEREN: So to remove the bamboo, which grows very...
CINDY ANTHONY: Rapidly.
VAN SUSTEREN: ... Aggressively.
CINDY ANTHONY: Right. It does. And if we don't keep track of it -- if I don't get rid of that today, I'll have other shoots coming into the rest of the yard.
VAN SUSTEREN: Do you not have a shovel that she could have used?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, we do have a shovel she could have used. But if she was here and we weren't home -- George and I made a decision when we started locking the sheds this year because last year, Caylee wasn't able to do some of the things she can do this year. So we made a conscious effort to lock the sheds. We have three sheds.
VAN SUSTEREN: Are these the sheds were there was some report something was stolen from the sheds or broken into?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, and we actually need to replace a lot of stuff out here. But yes, this is one of the sheds that we would normally keep locked and normally keep the shovels in, which we do keep the shovels in. This is his toolshed. The lawn mower, you know, weed-whacker, that type of thing, shovels, axes, hoes, anything you do gardening work is locked up in here, like that. I mean, it's a normal shed.
VAN SUSTEREN: Was something reported stolen from this, though?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, gas cans.
VAN SUSTEREN: When was that report made that gas cans were stolen?
CINDY ANTHONY: You'd have to ask George.
VAN SUSTEREN: Was that, though, before Caylee was -- had been reported missing or after, that the gas cans...
CINDY ANTHONY: That was before.
GEORGE ANTHONY: Absolutely.
VAN SUSTEREN: And gas cans were -- how many gas cans?
GEORGE ANTHONY: Two, the 2-and-a-half-gallon and one about a gallon- and-a-quarter, something like that.
VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you made the report on June 24, though. That's when you noticed it. Do you remember when you last were in there, so you have some sort of window of when that could have happened?
GEORGE ANTHONY: It could have been Sunday. I believe I was in there Sunday. I don't believe I was in there the day before that, like, on the 23rd. I'm almost positive it's a Sunday.
VAN SUSTEREN: So the Sunday the 23rd, you might have been in there?
CINDY ANTHONY: Well, Sunday would have been the 22nd.
VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So as best you can tell, it happened between the 22nd and the 24th. someone broke in there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: Uh-huh.
That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.
I said, OK. Have you been talking to Mom? Oh, yes, I talk to Mom every day. I said, I know, but did you talk to Mom today? She sort of hesitated for a moment and she says, Yes. And she says, Oh, by the way, it's a shame what happened in the shed. And I said...
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, because (INAUDIBLE)
GEORGE ANTHONY: And I said, Really? She says, yes. I said, Interesting. And I just said, Hey, by the way, I said, I'm getting ready to rotate your mom's tires on her car. There's a little metal wedge that fits underneath your tires so your car doesn't rock back and forth. And I said, Well, I'd like to have it, so in case you're not here over the weekend, I'd like to be able to do it.
She was hesitant about letting me get in the car. And I said, Well, listen, I got an extra key. I'll just go get it. Well, she was adamant about -- about that.
VAN SUSTEREN: What, not letting you into the car?
GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, didn't want me to get into the car to get the stuff out. Dad, I'll get it for you. Dad, I'll get it out. I said, It's no problem. I know where it's at. I'll get it, get it out and be done with it.
So as we're walking out through the garage, she's still telling me, Dad, I'll get it. Give me a minute, I'll get it. I said, Casey, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. So -- and she opened up the trunk of the car...
CINDY ANTHONY: The gas cans were there.
GEORGE ANTHONY: (INAUDIBLE) The gas cans there. She's the one that took the gas cans.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #756 on: September 07, 2008, 01:41:26 PM »

did it work?

trying to attach the fishing pic

Awwww,he looks so proud Lisa!
What a cutie pie.

Karma Is Coming

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: September 07, 2008, 01:41:44 PM »

Holy Monkey Poop!

The Anthony's are still going to have their weekly vigil tonight.   That is going to crazy.  I think I am going to keep Casey company while she is inside trying to make new friends on myspace. 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: September 07, 2008, 01:42:43 PM »

TES is searching an area connected to the pings from the phone. Are they searching the pings from the 16th or the 18th?

I believe that Caylee had not been placed wherever she is now on the 16th. I believe that Casey's trip to the house when she backed in and borrowed the shovel (6/18) marks an effort to dispose of a body. I'm scared that Tim's efforts may prove futile where he's searching, despite searching where LE has requested.

Any thoughts?
[/quote
If Caylee was placed at residence temporarily on 16th Casey would need to scout out another place - so although the second placement may not have happened on the 16th any of the spots she might have been scouting could be relevant imo as she may have returned to them when she was ready.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: September 07, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »

I'm shocked  If you look real close you can see through the front window what's going on in the Anthony home this morning 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.