April 24, 2024, 09:41:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299203 times)
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #760 on: September 07, 2008, 01:44:27 PM »

HI MOnkey's,    I have been reading for weeks.  You guys are all so  great.  I love how you are all so kind to everyone and believe that this is the board for me.  I hate how on some of those other boards always have drama going on between posters.

I think it is great what you are all doing to help find this precious angel, you guys really have heart.    Just wanted to say hi all, I will probably be just reading mostly as I am shy, but I am right here all the way cheering you all on.

BTW, slow down a little, I am tired from all the running I have to do to catch up all the time

Oh and can someone help me figure out how to keep my page if I have to leave.  I keep forgetting where I left off.   

Welcome nomore great to have you.

THanks great to be hear

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: September 07, 2008, 01:45:14 PM »

Suppose it happened like this:

6/15:  Father's Day, big argument, Casey grabs Caylee and storms out.

6/15/ to 6/16:  Caylee in the trunk, Casey finds her in the morning.

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.
I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

I'm thinking that George didn't know until after the 24th, when he reported gas cans missing, but he could have know earlier and used the gas can information to establish the 24th instead of the 16th.

I think Casey came back on the 18th (after using the Anthonys' shovel)  expecting to use the shovel, but it was locked up.  When Casey couldn't get the shovel to dig up Caylee, she borrowed the neighbor's shovel.

If Casey had been able to get the gas cans on the 18th, she would have used the Anthonys' shovel.  I believe she backed the car up to the house to get Caylee, not to deliver Caylee.
Aahh......Now that makes perfect sense to me!
LE did take the neighbors shovel as evidence,I am praying they found evidence on it.
OK,George is not positive about the date of the shed breakin/gascans being stolen.Dang,I just noticed the days between when she borrowed the shovel(6/18)and when George reported shed breakin.I assumed she used the borrowed shovel to break into the shed?Hmmmm....thinking.....

It could be that the body was in the trunk on the 18th.  Casey makes a number of calls that day:

JUNE 18-

12:33p Call to Cindy at home

12:34p Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p Call to Cindy at home

12:36p Call to George's cell

1:09p Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p Call to Cindy at home

Shortly after these calls, the neighbor sees Casey back into the garage (which he says she never does), then comes over to borrow a shovel.

She moves the body to the backyard (explaining the decomp the dogs detected).  She starts to dig a hole (the depression/disturbed area next to the pool), but it's hard work and she doesn't have much time.  She abandons the effort, returns the body to the trunk, and returns the shovel.

She returns to the house on June 22nd, bringing the kitchen knife found in the car, to break into the shed and steal the gas cans.  I also believe she stole a shovel (more on that later).  She disposes of the body somewhere on June 22nd.  Four days later, the smell in the car is unbearable, so she dumps it at the Amscot.

In early video of the garage, there is a shovel leaning against the wall.  As anal as those people are, the shovel would have been in the shed along with the rest of the tools.  Did George remove the shovel from the trunk when he cleaned out the car?

I'm thinking more like she buried Caylee in the backyard on 6/16-6/17 then went back on 6/18...backed car into garage,borrowed shovel,dug Caylee(I'm so sorry sweet Angel)up,returned shovel...like Slogger posted.
I'm kinda thinking the shed wasn't broken into....wait,there's a police report so I think George himself broke into the shed and took the gascans....trying to futhur Casey's alibi somehow.

I thought of that, too.  But the Anthony's dog(s) bother me.  I don't believe the dog(s) would have left a buried corpse alone - I think it would have driven them nuts.  The Anthony dog(s) are the main reason I suspect a dead body was not back there long, and might be the reason Casey changed her mind about burying Caylee there.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #762 on: September 07, 2008, 01:46:20 PM »

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity.

1.  On the afternoon of June 16th Caylee loses her life and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  On June 17th Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  On June 18th Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  On June 24th Casey returns to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father and ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

++++++++

THE 911 CALLS

When I consider the desperate words of Cindy in the 911 calls of July 15th ... I contend that Cindy did not have a clue in regards to the happenings encompassing the death and disappearance of her grandaughter.  I suspect that George and Casey had not anticipated Cindy calling 911.  However ... Cindy was soon filled in and ... that is why the flip flop in regards to her words to the 911 operator.  She now realized that she would never see her grandaughter again but ... her husband and daugher's freedom was at risk.

Transcript of First 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=E2DC1BEF177D42143792F23CA378CB38?contentId=7065515&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Transcript of Second 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=064A93ABE9E107F59723BC347D2D9301?contentId=7059935&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=E932F0E8186FBEFB8E2BD9A2972D05FD?contentId=7059944&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1

I agree with the first part Janet,it could have happened that way but I think Cindy already knew before the first 911 call.She went with George to pick up the car,they returned home to get money then returned to the tow yard,George drove Casey's car home and both Cindy and George were in that car right away.Cindy even took evidence out of the car so she knew what that car smelled like before the 1st 911 call.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: September 07, 2008, 01:46:25 PM »

6/18 calls:

I feel sure that Caylee was in, or ended up in, the car trunk during Casey's visit home on the 18th. I feel sure the calls were to establish that no one was home, and the reason she wanted to be sure was because she couldn't risk a confrontation with anyone who would make her open that trunk. The calls begin and end at home, and judging from the calls to cell phones, she was most concerned about being confronted by Cindy.

I agree with you completely.

Casey didn't waste any time on that day (6/18). The last call was 1:11pm and it was made to the house. According to the neighbor's statement, she was in the garage and borrowing a shovel by 1:30 pm.
Yup,sorry CBB,I didn't read ahead before I posted that exact thing.
Casey was probably around the corner from her house making those calls.

Casey hadn't returned the shovel by 2:30.  I think the neighbor took a shower, came out and it was 10 minutes later.  Shovel borrowed for 45 min. to an hour.  So, the shovel came back around 2:40, making it borrowed at about 1:40 at the earliest; 1:55 at the latest.

Depending on where the last phonecall originated at 1:11, Casey had approx. 44 minutes to get to the house, look for a shovel, and go borrow one from the neighbor.  I think she was trying to get into the sheds, trying to figure out what to do.  She probably had about half an hour to come up with borrowing the shovel.  Seems like she was in a desperate situation to have to borrow that shovel.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #764 on: September 07, 2008, 01:47:16 PM »

I'm shocked  If you look real close you can see through the front window what's going on in the Anthony home this morning 

HOLY SHIT! lol   Now THAT is the funniest thing I have seen since July 16th!!!   I love you hahahaha
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 07, 2008, 01:49:47 PM »

6/18 calls:

I feel sure that Caylee was in, or ended up in, the car trunk during Casey's visit home on the 18th. I feel sure the calls were to establish that no one was home, and the reason she wanted to be sure was because she couldn't risk a confrontation with anyone who would make her open that trunk. The calls begin and end at home, and judging from the calls to cell phones, she was most concerned about being confronted by Cindy.

Casey didn't waste any time on that day (6/18). The last call was 1:11pm and it was made to the house. According to the neighbor's statement, she was in the garage and borrowing a shovel by 1:30 pm.

Casey hadn't returned the shovel by 2:30.  I think the neighbor took a shower, came out and it was 10 minutes later.  Shovel borrowed for 45 min. to an hour.  So, the shovel came back around 2:40, making it borrowed at about 1:40 at the earliest; 1:55 at the latest.

Depending on where the last phonecall originated at 1:11, Casey had approx. 44 minutes to get to the house, look for a shovel, and go borrow one from the neighbor.  I think she was trying to get into the sheds, trying to figure out what to do.  She probably had about half an hour to come up with borrowing the shovel.  Seems like she was in a desperate situation to have to borrow that shovel.

I don't think the shovel was used to break into the shed. Heck the HAMMER could have been readily available for that purpose.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #766 on: September 07, 2008, 01:50:04 PM »

Suppose it happened like this:

6/15:  Father's Day, big argument, Casey grabs Caylee and storms out.

6/15/ to 6/16:  Caylee in the trunk, Casey finds her in the morning.

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.
I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

I'm thinking that George didn't know until after the 24th, when he reported gas cans missing, but he could have know earlier and used the gas can information to establish the 24th instead of the 16th.

I think Casey came back on the 18th (after using the Anthonys' shovel)  expecting to use the shovel, but it was locked up.  When Casey couldn't get the shovel to dig up Caylee, she borrowed the neighbor's shovel.

If Casey had been able to get the gas cans on the 18th, she would have used the Anthonys' shovel.  I believe she backed the car up to the house to get Caylee, not to deliver Caylee.
Aahh......Now that makes perfect sense to me!
LE did take the neighbors shovel as evidence,I am praying they found evidence on it.
OK,George is not positive about the date of the shed breakin/gascans being stolen.Dang,I just noticed the days between when she borrowed the shovel(6/18)and when George reported shed breakin.I assumed she used the borrowed shovel to break into the shed?Hmmmm....thinking.....

It could be that the body was in the trunk on the 18th.  Casey makes a number of calls that day:

JUNE 18-

Shortly after these calls, the neighbor sees Casey back into the garage (which he says she never does), then comes over to borrow a shovel.

She moves the body to the backyard (explaining the decomp the dogs detected).  She starts to dig a hole (the depression/disturbed area next to the pool), but it's hard work and she doesn't have much time.  She abandons the effort, returns the body to the trunk, and returns the shovel.

She returns to the house on June 22nd, bringing the kitchen knife found in the car, to break into the shed and steal the gas cans.  I also believe she stole a shovel (more on that later).  She disposes of the body somewhere on June 22nd.  Four days later, the smell in the car is unbearable, so she dumps it at the Amscot.

In early video of the garage, there is a shovel leaning against the wall.  As anal as those people are, the shovel would have been in the shed along with the rest of the tools.  Did George remove the shovel from the trunk when he cleaned out the car?

I'm thinking more like she buried Caylee in the backyard on 6/16-6/17 then went back on 6/18...backed car into garage,borrowed shovel,dug Caylee(I'm so sorry sweet Angel)up,returned shovel...like Slogger posted.
I'm kinda thinking the shed wasn't broken into....wait,there's a police report so I think George himself broke into the shed and took the gascans....trying to futhur Casey's alibi somehow.

I thought of that, too.  But the Anthony's dog(s) bother me.  I don't believe the dog(s) would have left a buried corpse alone - I think it would have driven them nuts.  The Anthony dog(s) are the main reason I suspect a dead body was not back there long, and might be the reason Casey changed her mind about burying Caylee there.

I don't believe much that the Anthonys say, but I do believe the dog(s) were kept from leaving presents in Caylee's play area.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #767 on: September 07, 2008, 01:50:45 PM »

Thanks Klaas
This same poter just posted that they are allowing the searchers to search behind the school....the school that was already mentioned a while back?The one Kiomarie or whoever was talking about?

Karma - I'm not sure the location of the school.
Thanks Klaas

Karma Is Coming

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: September 07, 2008, 01:51:12 PM »

WHAT IF: June the 8th was the day Caylee was at nursing home..and...Caylee died before the 12th (day jogger was killed at Blanchard)...jogger just happened to 'run-up' on people who were burying Caylee and they killed the jogger......and...buried Caylee right underneath where they placed the jogger's body? NO HUMAN BEING would EVER look beneath the dirt for a dead child where the body of a dead jogger lies!
  (I already forwarded that tip during mid-July)  Oh well

Unless the date on the camera is wrong, and there's nothing to indicate it was, according to LE the date that photo of Caylee and great GP was taken was June 15, 2008.

Yes, but, PEOPLE set the dates on video cams, AND, guests lists can easily be signed........that might be the whole cover-up, and why they initially said they haven't seen her since the 8th/9th!!!

And, "Clint" looks like a friggin TWINK!!  Believe none of what you hear, and only 1/2 of what you see!!

LE has a witness from the nursing home on fathers' day - one of the workers. 

Here is another map of the school.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?wip=2&v=2&rtp=~&FORM=MSNH#JnE9eXAuaGlkZGVuK29ha3MrZWxlbWVudGFyeStvcmxhbmRvK2ZsJTdlc3N0LjAlN2VwZy4xJmJiPTUwLjIzMzE1MTgzMjQ3MjIlN2UtNDEuNDg0Mzc1JTdlMTguOTc5MDI1OTUzMjU1MyU3ZS0xMTguMTI1
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #769 on: September 07, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »

Klass, that really got my church bells ringing!!   That was brilliant...priceless!!!
nomorenekkiddogs
Scared Monkey

Why wear fur when you can run around "Nekkid"

« Reply #770 on: September 07, 2008, 01:53:46 PM »

HI MOnkey's,    I have been reading for weeks.  You guys are all so  great.  I love how you are all so kind to everyone and believe that this is the board for me.  I hate how on some of those other boards always have drama going on between posters.

I think it is great what you are all doing to help find this precious angel, you guys really have heart.    Just wanted to say hi all, I will probably be just reading mostly as I am shy, but I am right here all the way cheering you all on.

BTW, slow down a little, I am tired from all the running I have to do to catch up all the time

Oh and can someone help me figure out how to keep my page if I have to leave.  I keep forgetting where I left off.   

Welcome Nomore:

I just keep logged into the site and the thread and minimize the window.  Also, I keep my computer on 24/7 

THanks Klass, that works IF I don't get bumped off.  My computer keeps losing its connection for some reason.  Don't know if it is this site or my computer, lol   

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: September 07, 2008, 01:54:01 PM »

Did anyone else catch this in the documents????

Cindy anthony's other lie.. She stated that she picked up or found her car today. She said it stated there was the smell in it( Stating the car was picked up before finding casey right?) On the 400 pages of document the towing company stated that when he walked george into the yard for the car george was telling him his grandaughter was missing for 31 days?? Now how would george know that if they found the car first??

Maybe George stated he had not seen his GD in 31 days? When CA made the 911 call she pretty quickly came up with the number of days she thought it had been since she had seen Caylee . CA and GA were obviously starting to feel something was wrong, little did they know just how bad it was......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 07, 2008, 01:54:48 PM »

6/18 calls:

I don't think the shovel was used to break into the shed. Heck the HAMMER could have been readily available for that purpose.

Picturing a hammer at every door, maybe in every room!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: September 07, 2008, 01:54:55 PM »

I'm shocked  If you look real close you can see through the front window what's going on in the Anthony home this morning 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #774 on: September 07, 2008, 01:55:03 PM »

Thanks Klaas
This same poter just posted that they are allowing the searchers to search behind the school....the school that was already mentioned a while back?The one Kiomarie or whoever was talking about?

Karma, speaking of Kiomarie . . . didn't she have a car similar to the description of Zenaida's?  If so, could that be a reason to spot Zenaida . . . because she had a car which Casey recognized.
I'm not sure Slogger because I didn't read much when the Monkey's were discussing Kiomarie,forum was moving too  fast at that time and I was huffing and puffing and reading fast to keep up lol
I can't even remember which Monkey's were discussing Kio....maybe they will remember and post that info.I'd like to read it.

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: September 07, 2008, 01:55:52 PM »

Klass, that really got my church bells ringing!!   That was brilliant...priceless!!!

Thanks Mister 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #776 on: September 07, 2008, 01:57:10 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Karma, speaking of Kiomarie . . . didn't she have a car similar to the description of Zenaida's?  If so, could that be a reason to spot Zenaida . . . because she had a car which Casey recognized.
Sorry,I forgot the whole point of my post lol
I think it's possible Casey saw a car in the SawGrass apartment lot,wrote down the plate number and had either ex cop Jesse or ex cop Tony look up info on the plate.

Karma Is Coming

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 07, 2008, 01:57:18 PM »

You know what I find interesting...

Tony picks her up with bags of groceries in her hands...

...but there really isn't a grocery store in that complex...

I guess you could technically get them at the Sam's club next door...

but she'd have to have a membership.

The groceries really put a damper on the ran out of gas story for me...

not that I would ever believe anything she'd say, anyway.

Hi Carpo:

Sam's Club does not have bags.   

I do not for one minute Casey ran out of gas! I think her mother had been dogging her about bring the car back, threatening to report it stolen (car in Cindy's name). I think Cindy was using the car to try to get Casey to bring it home and then she would get Caylee. So Casey, in her own way said "F--- You" and abandoned the car, called Tony and said it had broken down. Probably already had already gone shopping and left it at Amscot just because it was convenient for Tony to pick her up. JMO

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: September 07, 2008, 01:57:28 PM »

Welcome Nomore:

I just keep logged into the site and the thread and minimize the window.  Also, I keep my computer on 24/7 

THanks Klass, that works IF I don't get bumped off.  My computer keeps losing its connection for some reason.  Don't know if it is this site or my computer, lol   

I don't know either.  All I can tell you is there is nobody in the world logged into the internet and this site more than me. 
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: September 07, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »

Did anyone else catch this in the documents????

Cindy anthony's other lie.. She stated that she picked up or found her car today. She said it stated there was the smell in it( Stating the car was picked up before finding casey right?) On the 400 pages of document the towing company stated that when he walked george into the yard for the car george was telling him his grandaughter was missing for 31 days?? Now how would george know that if they found the car first??

Maybe George stated he had not seen his GD in 31 days? When CA made the 911 call she pretty quickly came up with the number of days she thought it had been since she had seen Caylee . CA and GA were obviously starting to feel something was wrong, little did they know just how bad it was......

I think George knew exactly how bad it was, and could picture exactly how bad it could get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.