April 27, 2024, 10:13:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299613 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: September 07, 2008, 01:59:52 PM »

I was just looking back in the earliest threads on this case and came to realize how freaking smart and intuitive we monkeys really are!!   It also dawned on me that after all this time and bullcrap we don't even know what date she went missing or for sure was last seen.  Those people make me sick!!!

This morning, I was thinking about how we could pin down the time Caylee went missing.  It seems the sighting of Zenaida at Sawgrass Apts could be the clue.  Why would you need Zenaida's information before Caylee goes missing; or, why would you need a cover story which included her?

6/17 may be the clue.  By that date, Casey is preparing her story.  By that date, Caylee must be already lost.  Otherwise, you wouldn't need a Zenaida, or even remember anything about her. 

I believe Casey was looking for a cover.  If Caylee was missing after 6/17, a case can be made for premeditation.

The only connection we've found between Zenaida/Sawgrass/Casey (so far) is the one on 6/17.  At that time, Casey either knew Caylee was dead, or was going to be dead.

I had this saved maybe from WS

JUNE 16-

12:50p George sees Casey and Caylee leave,
each wearing backpacks

2:30p George leaves for work

3:03p Call to George's Cell

4:10p Call to Cindy at work

4:11p Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p Call to Cindy at work

4:19p Call to Tony

4:21p Call to Jesse

4:24p Call to Cindy's cell

6:32p Call to Cindy at home

6:33p Checks Voicemail

7:06p Call to Cindy at home

7:20p Call to Amy
NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY
---------
JUNE 17-

11a Cell call to ???

----------
JUNE 18-

12:33p Call to Cindy at home

12:34p Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p Call to Cindy at home

12:36p Call to George's cell

1:09p Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p Call to Cindy at home

Afternoon:

Seen backing into garage.
Borrows shovel from neighbor

JUNE 20-CLUB FUSIAN in party pics.

JUNE 24 - George finds gas cans in car.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: September 07, 2008, 01:59:54 PM »

I'm shocked  If you look real close you can see through the front window what's going on in the Anthony home this morning 

HOLY SHIT! lol   Now THAT is the funniest thing I have seen since July 16th!!!   I love you hahahaha

Now Klaas- is that nice.     You know the nanny stole the baby or is it "the dingo ate the baby." lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: September 07, 2008, 02:00:43 PM »

WHAT IF: June the 8th was the day Caylee was at nursing home..and...Caylee died before the 12th (day jogger was killed at Blanchard)...jogger just happened to 'run-up' on people who were burying Caylee and they killed the jogger......and...buried Caylee right underneath where they placed the jogger's body? NO HUMAN BEING would EVER look beneath the dirt for a dead child where the body of a dead jogger lies!
  (I already forwarded that tip during mid-July)  Oh well

Unless the date on the camera is wrong, and there's nothing to indicate it was, according to LE the date that photo of Caylee and great GP was taken was June 15, 2008.

Yes, but, PEOPLE set the dates on video cams, AND, guests lists can easily be signed........that might be the whole cover-up, and why they initially said they haven't seen her since the 8th/9th!!!

And, "Clint" looks like a friggin TWINK!!  Believe none of what you hear, and only 1/2 of what you see!!

LE has a witness from the nursing home on fathers' day - one of the workers. 

Here is another map of the school.

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?wip=2&v=2&rtp=~&FORM=MSNH#JnE9eXAuaGlkZGVuK29ha3MrZWxlbWVudGFyeStvcmxhbmRvK2ZsJTdlc3N0LjAlN2VwZy4xJmJiPTUwLjIzMzE1MTgzMjQ3MjIlN2UtNDEuNDg0Mzc1JTdlMTguOTc5MDI1OTUzMjU1MyU3ZS0xMTguMTI1

Thanks kwmred - here is the birds eye view of Hidden Oaks Elem School:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #783 on: September 07, 2008, 02:02:38 PM »

HI MOnkey's,    I have been reading for weeks.  You guys are all so  great.  I love how you are all so kind to everyone and believe that this is the board for me.  I hate how on some of those other boards always have drama going on between posters.

I think it is great what you are all doing to help find this precious angel, you guys really have heart.    Just wanted to say hi all, I will probably be just reading mostly as I am shy, but I am right here all the way cheering you all on.

BTW, slow down a little, I am tired from all the running I have to do to catch up all the time

Oh and can someone help me figure out how to keep my page if I have to leave.  I keep forgetting where I left off.   

Welcome Nomore:

I just keep logged into the site and the thread and minimize the window.  Also, I keep my computer on 24/7 

THanks Klass, that works IF I don't get bumped off.  My computer keeps losing its connection for some reason.  Don't know if it is this site or my computer, lol   

I don't know either.  All I can tell you is there is nobody in the world logged into the internet and this site more than me. 

And Klaas gets dusted once a week whether she needs it or not!  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: September 07, 2008, 02:03:21 PM »

Cam action - garage door open:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: September 07, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »

They put up even more of that gosh awful crime scene tape!

If I was the HOA, I'd be kicking their asses all the way to Disney World Hotel.

doesn't that tell ya something?

some people can not escape their subconscious...and this group of cadaver hiding morons run on emotions.

If you want people away from your property and you just landed a cool 1 million, why not call a fence company?

I know I know, someone will yell - zoning limitations. LOL

I will not be surprised at all if Caylee is still on that property... not surprised one bit.

stranger things have happened.

"Dad, she's close"

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 07, 2008, 02:04:41 PM »

Thanks Klaas
This same poter just posted that they are allowing the searchers to search behind the school....the school that was already mentioned a while back?The one Kiomarie or whoever was talking about?

Karma, speaking of Kiomarie . . . didn't she have a car similar to the description of Zenaida's?  If so, could that be a reason to spot Zenaida . . . because she had a car which Casey recognized.
I'm not sure Slogger because I didn't read much when the Monkey's were discussing Kiomarie,forum was moving too  fast at that time and I was huffing and puffing and reading fast to keep up lol
I can't even remember which Monkey's were discussing Kio....maybe they will remember and post that info.I'd like to read it.

I think Casey had a description of Zenaida's vehicle, and Kiomarie mentioned her vehicle.  If the descriptions were the same, then I think that's how Casey honed in on Zenaida.

Casey's friends remember mention of a nanny, but not the name Zenaida.  Only Casey's family seems to remember "Zanny the Nanny."  The family lies, so I can't believe them.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #787 on: September 07, 2008, 02:05:09 PM »

From the link below:

Posted by: Johnette | September 07, 2008 at 11:18 AM

Curious about Hidden Oaks Elementary School at 9051 Suburban Drive. According to a google map that was posted by someone (sorry, I don't know exactly who should be credited), Casey's childhood friend(s) claim that she had a secret place in the wooded area behind the school. Looking at the map, it may be a large wooded area. It is relatively close to Z's supposed address and the landfill.
If you're interested or curious (and don't have it), this is the link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=115539722984873423379.00045575014983dc81d11&ll=28.51778,-81.309611&spn=0.153115,0.305836&t=h&source=embed&s=AARTsJqrcEPmXeO0bxuiavyT6-3dAF2-AQ

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-6.html#comments

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: September 07, 2008, 02:05:22 PM »

Did anyone else catch this in the documents????

Cindy anthony's other lie.. She stated that she picked up or found her car today. She said it stated there was the smell in it( Stating the car was picked up before finding casey right?) On the 400 pages of document the towing company stated that when he walked george into the yard for the car george was telling him his grandaughter was missing for 31 days?? Now how would george know that if they found the car first??

Maybe George stated he had not seen his GD in 31 days? When CA made the 911 call she pretty quickly came up with the number of days she thought it had been since she had seen Caylee . CA and GA were obviously starting to feel something was wrong, little did they know just how bad it was......

From the statements of the towyard manager, Mr Birch, and his employee Mrs Lett:

"As they walked away, George Anthony mentioned to Mr Birch his daughter had been missing for a while, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and has told him several lies."

"As Mrs Lett stood on the rear patio, Mr Birch and George Anthony walked through the yard.  As they walked through the yard, Mrs Lett overheard George Anthony telling Mr Birch he had just found his daughter, but his granddaughter was missing."
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #789 on: September 07, 2008, 02:05:27 PM »

I'm shocked  If you look real close you can see through the front window what's going on in the Anthony home this morning 

That is to funny.. I can bet she is giving jb a lap dance to

HOLY SHIT! lol   Now THAT is the funniest thing I have seen since July 16th!!!   I love you hahahaha

Now Klaas- is that nice.     You know the nanny stole the baby or is it "the dingo ate the baby." lol
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: September 07, 2008, 02:05:53 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #791 on: September 07, 2008, 02:06:59 PM »

WELCOME new monkeys! Glad you are here! There are avatars available for you to choose from at the link in my signature line. Feel free to help yourself!

Thank you.  I will take you up on the Avatars.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #792 on: September 07, 2008, 02:07:27 PM »

Thanks Klaas
This same poter just posted that they are allowing the searchers to search behind the school....the school that was already mentioned a while back?The one Kiomarie or whoever was talking about?

Karma - I'm not sure the location of the school.

It's listed on that Google map someone made. I didn't keep the link.

Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/5b259u
Thanks CBB
Hidden Oaks Elementary.....I thought they already searched there.....

Karma Is Coming

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #793 on: September 07, 2008, 02:09:16 PM »

Did anyone else catch this in the documents????

Cindy anthony's other lie.. She stated that she picked up or found her car today. She said it stated there was the smell in it( Stating the car was picked up before finding casey right?) On the 400 pages of document the towing company stated that when he walked george into the yard for the car george was telling him his grandaughter was missing for 31 days?? Now how would george know that if they found the car first??

Maybe George stated he had not seen his GD in 31 days? When CA made the 911 call she pretty quickly came up with the number of days she thought it had been since she had seen Caylee . CA and GA were obviously starting to feel something was wrong, little did they know just how bad it was......

From the statements of the towyard manager, Mr Birch, and his employee Mrs Lett:

"As they walked away, George Anthony mentioned to Mr Birch his daughter had been missing for a while, now she will not allow him to see his granddaughter, and has told him several lies."

"As Mrs Lett stood on the rear patio, Mr Birch and George Anthony walked through the yard.  As they walked through the yard, Mrs Lett overheard George Anthony telling Mr Birch he had just found his daughter, but his granddaughter was missing."

Yep amd lee told in his statement that casey's car was in the garage when he found his mother also..The police state that when they took the car i believe the call came from the anthony's and the officer states it was parked out front of the house when they had it towed...I guess they were done with the cleanup by then.

I wonder if the neighbors noticed if the had that car closed in the garage for a few days before pulling it onto the street?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: September 07, 2008, 02:11:56 PM »

Hello Monkeys. 
I have been out of the loop for about 25 hours.  so if I ask a question that has already been answered my apologies.  I read back just a few pages.  Did read a little from earlier yesterday, but still way, way behind.  I am considering a page limit when I am gone...you guys can't post more than 25 pages if I am not here.  That way I don't get behind. LOL

Anything new I should know about?  I know about Casey's new version in the park and all...I saw the gun story.  I can't figure out the paver story...is it new or the same one as before?  TIA
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: September 07, 2008, 02:12:41 PM »

That is to funny.. I can bet she is giving jb a lap dance to

Gosh, I hope that young lady she was dancing with went home and bathed in industrial strength bleach. puker
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: September 07, 2008, 02:13:13 PM »

I can't take it anymore.  If they do not find Caylee soon, they are going to have to roll me out of my house with a forklift.  I am a junk food junkie when I am anxious.

You must try banannas with a little chocolate sauce.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #797 on: September 07, 2008, 02:13:46 PM »

Suppose it happened like this:

6/15:  Father's Day, big argument, Casey grabs Caylee and storms out.

6/15/ to 6/16:  Caylee in the trunk, Casey finds her in the morning.

6/16:  Early afternoon, Casey begins calling the parents, checking their whereabouts (making sure they aren't home.)  Parents don't answer because they are angry, and tired of Casey's antics.

6/16:  Casey believes parents not home, buries Caylee in the yard using the Anthony shovel, and takes gas cans.  Shed doors unlocked, but after this the Anthonys lock up.

I don't believe George's story of seeing Casey and Caylee.  I do believe the story is a lie to confuse the time Caylee was last seen.
I totally agree with your timeline Slogger.I think George knew what happened from 6/16 on and Cindy is soooo good with those blinders of hers that she didn't know for sure till 7/15.

I think Casey made the first flurry of phone calls from the house.  Notice all the calls were to George and Cindy at work or on their cells.  No calls to the house:

3:03p Call to George's Cell

4:10p Call to Cindy at work

4:11p Call to Cindy's Cell

4:13p Call to Cindy's cell

4:14p Call to Cindy at work

4:19p Call to Tony

4:21p Call to Jesse

4:24p Call to Cindy's cell

In the later flurry of calls, she calls the house twice, implying she is no longer there:

6:32p Call to Cindy at home

6:33p Checks Voicemail

7:06p Call to Cindy at home

7:20p Call to Amy
NO MORE CELL ACTIVITY
UNTIL NEXT DAY

Wait,are all of these calls from 6/16?Then no calls(that we know of)on 6/17.....then more calls on 6/18?

Yes, those calls are from the 6/16.  The next call was 6/17 at 11 a.m., but they did not release who that call was to, or any calls after that on 6/17.  The calls released from 6/18 are:

12:33p Call to Cindy at home

12:34p Call to Cindy's cell

12:35p Call to Cindy at home

12:36p Call to George's cell

1:09p Call to Cindy's cell

1:11p Call to Cindy at home

Thanks Switchy
She must have been making those calls from home on 6/16 then making calls TO the home on 6/18.....making sure no one was at home.So she could have been burying Caylee on 6/16,making calls to parents cell phones and work because she didn't want to get busted burying Caylee.On 6/18 she was making sure no one was home so she could go dig up Caylee's body,found sheds locked and borrowed shovel from neighbor.I don't think it was Casey who broke into the shed.....I think that was George helping with her alibi.

Because then he(and Cindy)could say Casey was always stealing gas from the shed.That way there was a reason for Casey to borrow the shovel from a neighbor....to break into the shed,get gas....a reason OTHER than she was digging up a body in the yard.

OMG....George and Cindy were not doing the tuff love on Casey,they were helping her with a alibi!Why start the tuff love thing now?

Cindy told NG that she had the phone records and NG told her to release them.  Of course, she didn't.  If I thought my daughter was innocent, I would prove it to the whole world and keep trying to motivate people for looking for my live grandchild.
I agree MyTime
If Casey was my daughter I wouldn't even let her back into my house.

Karma Is Coming

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: September 07, 2008, 02:14:58 PM »

Does anyone know how long Tim will keep looking?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: September 07, 2008, 02:15:20 PM »

Thanks Klaas

Karma - I'm not sure the location of the school.

It's listed on that Google map someone made. I didn't keep the link.

Here's the link:
http://tinyurl.com/5b259u
Thanks CBB
Hidden Oaks Elementary.....I thought they already searched there.....

If they didn't already search this area it's LE own fault.  Kio met the detective out there and pointed it out to him.  LE has dropped the ball in a few places in this case.  That does not mean they did here.  They may have looked it over but didn't find anything....what I am saying is they should have had everyone and their mother from LE out there the first time and I think they only sent CSI people.  I need to go back and read that again to be sure I am right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.