April 30, 2024, 10:16:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299833 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: September 07, 2008, 06:52:24 PM »

I am so discouraged right now.  I don't believe that TES ran out of money in Aruba leaving 150 targets, and I don't believe that there was nothing left in Orlando to search that isn't under water.  There have been some pretty magnanimous efforts here at SM to acquire resources for TES.  I really don't know if I will be writing checks in the future to TES, but I do know that I'm not happy with them right now.  They bailed out without completing both searches.  Urine and Casey are winning because we haven't found Natalee and Caylee.  I'm just sick about this.  I don't even feel like posting in the forums right now.

Truth is it wasn't Tim Miller's fault.
Someone else sabotaged this, the fix was in.
Send Tim Miller away so they thought no one else knew or saw what they did.
Hopefully, it will be exposed soon.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: September 07, 2008, 06:52:47 PM »

this is posted at another site:

SearchGoesOn
Sep 7, 2008 | 5:15 PM

Tim Miller is Orlando's hero..as well as all of us volunteers and bloggers..The local news just showed that Tim Miller and TES have packed up and left town..not a tent, chair, mobile office, horse..nothing..Gone..And, packed up in minutes...

I couldn't pack up from a campsite that quick. Something is not right. I just feel it!

MrsK - I'm with you on that one.  I'm sitting here in shock, not knowing whether to scream or cry.  I think that I'm also upset because they abruptly left Aruba like this with 150 targets that hadn't been examined.  They've never gone back and we never found out who was in that cage.  I am just horrified right now.  This morning 1200 people showed up to search and now Tim's crew is suddenly on their way back to Texas.  This isn't because of water.  What has happened?

I believe they identified the targets, but did not have the equipment needed to go after them.  They had a small ROV, but need an ROV the size of a Yugo.   

They could also use a much smaller (more efficient) ship, and were out of money.

Perhaps they were made unwelcome by some as well, I do not know, and that is my speculation.

Anyone have an ROV the size of a Yugo? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: September 07, 2008, 06:53:44 PM »

Klaas, do you have anything to do with KlaasKids?

No, I'm not related at all but they are good people.

Thanks.  Have been reading up on them.  Do appear to be very good people.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: September 07, 2008, 06:53:49 PM »

Klaas can you email me.

Just did 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: September 07, 2008, 06:53:58 PM »

Can you all see the noose on the stalker cam?

Nope, didn't see it, where is it hanging?

Yes I see it! OMG

Screen cap?

!~*Mar*~!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: September 07, 2008, 06:54:00 PM »

Hey  down here can anyone see me  I have been asking questions for two days and noone will answer me Am I wearing camoflage or do I stink    Please someone answer me 

1.  Try doing cartwheels.

2.  TRY POSTING IN LARGE RED LETTER.

3.  Try addressing a poster personnally in bold.

4.  A VERY bad work will get attention but ... it just might get you banned.

4.  If all else fails ... just respond to yourself.  "Great Post" .... "I agree" ... "You rock" are all very encouraging comments.

Janet

Or tell people you are Julia Renfro!

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1226 on: September 07, 2008, 06:54:08 PM »

It almost makes me sick to think that George and Cindy are more than likely sitting there "high fivin" each other cuz Tim went home .... it's almost like a "victory" to them ...   

Yeah, and I imagine Casey is in her room with that smirk on her face.
This one?!?

Grrrrrr.....Give me 5 minutes with her.  Just 5.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: September 07, 2008, 06:54:22 PM »

Sam
Sanford, FL

6 min ago

From a WS poster...Any analysis from OWIII?

I got home from the search about an hour ago and I have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what I mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

It was very hot today, but no different than any other Florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our ATV driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

The ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in Florida. I'm not saying that the conditions I had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Since Tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, I guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that Tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1528

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: September 07, 2008, 06:54:42 PM »

Hey  down here can anyone see me  I have been asking questions for two days and noone will answer me Am I wearing camoflage or do I stink    Please someone answer me 

4.  If all else fails ... just respond to yourself.  "Great Post" .... "I agree" ... "You rock" are all very encouraging comments.

Janet

or try pretending you have psychic info or a invent a catchy name and code talk.

Rob like always you crack me up lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1229 on: September 07, 2008, 06:55:06 PM »

Janet

That'll really get you banned!!  Shame on you Kermit

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1230 on: September 07, 2008, 06:55:15 PM »

Can you all see the noose on the stalker cam?

my cam isnt working...

Hey Misitx .... did ya get my txt yesterday?  Welcome back!

Yes I did Thank You so much I posted a thank you back a few but just in case you didnt see it ~ THANK YOU ~  .. 150 pages behind and I think it will take me forever to read it all.. So THANK YOU AGAIN! At least I know all the big things that happened..
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: September 07, 2008, 06:55:21 PM »

It almost makes me sick to think that George and Cindy are more than likely sitting there "high fivin" each other cuz Tim went home .... it's almost like a "victory" to them ...   

Yeah, and I imagine Casey is in her room with that smirk on her face.
This one?!?

Once Cindy gets into general population at the prison someone will definately wipe that smirk off her face.

Yuck! He is whispering sweet nothings into her ear....

Trying to cop a look - the pervert

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: September 07, 2008, 06:55:52 PM »

Janet

That'll really get you banned!!  Shame on you Kermit

ribbit.

sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: September 07, 2008, 06:56:14 PM »

I am so discouraged right now.  I don't believe that TES ran out of money in Aruba leaving 150 targets, and I don't believe that there was nothing left in Orlando to search that isn't under water.  There have been some pretty magnanimous efforts here at SM to acquire resources for TES.  I really don't know if I will be writing checks in the future to TES, but I do know that I'm not happy with them right now.  They bailed out without completing both searches.  Urine and Casey are winning because we haven't found Natalee and Caylee.  I'm just sick about this.  I don't even feel like posting in the forums right now.

SS,

That is so unfair to Tim and all of TES,They have been out there for a week in horrible conditions. The heat alone would have crushed lesser people. I sure the horses are exhausted and their hooves are probably in bad condition because of all the water (hoof rot). Those horses are not cheap either.

These people have gave their own time, money, hearts and health to find Caylee and I am sure they are heartbroken, but it was the right choice. And I damned sure am not going to be an armchair quarterback and try to second guess their motives or decisions. I'm sure when conditions improve and they get some much needed rest, they will return with renewed spirits and determination. 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: September 07, 2008, 06:57:01 PM »

The organization cited environmental conditions and concerns as the reason for their decision. They will resume the search when the ground has dried up or if they receive a tip that they feel needs to be followed up on.

I don't think that is the real story. IMO the Anthonys threatened LES. There is no way the Anthonys could accept TES searching their own property tomorrow. Perhaps it is the crime scene. I have been here on SM for a while and this seemed to me just like the VDS family never allowing TES to search their place. For obvious reasons.

Cindy could say that she was mislead by TES, she was told the search would be under her direction for a live child only, remember she said on camera, "I haven't decided where I want them to search."

Tim Miller just thought to himself, is this one child worth destroying TES? Guess not. "Search over, We plan a larger search." The Anthonys seek to kill everything in their vision, just my opinion.

I totally agree with you Daryl.  Cindy (make my words) was behind this sudden departure of TES.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1235 on: September 07, 2008, 06:57:45 PM »

Has anyone read the article that Tamikosmom just posted? Apparently this past tues. the Anthony's lost again. Jailhouse phonecalls between them & Casy are to be released!! George was not happy, read his statement ::MonkeyDance

But the date on the report is FIVE weeks ago.  They already released the ones they want to release from that hearing.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: September 07, 2008, 06:58:04 PM »

OMG THEY GOT A NOOSE HANGING UP

dagnabit! I can't see anything!!  Are you serious?!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: September 07, 2008, 06:58:45 PM »

Red,

Your being watched over at Topix.   

Post # 30696

Do you have the link?

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1527#lastPost

post 30696

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: September 07, 2008, 06:58:46 PM »

Truth is it wasn't Tim Miller's fault.
Someone else sabotaged this, the fix was in.
Send Tim Miller away so they thought no one else knew or saw what they did.
Hopefully, it will be exposed soon.

You are one SMART frog. Ribbit.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: September 07, 2008, 06:59:54 PM »

Sam
Sanford, FL

6 min ago

From a WS poster...Any analysis from OWIII?

I got home from the search about an hour ago and I have been pondering what to post on here. I want to say something without saying too much, if you know what I mean. I've rewritten this several times to try to get it right.

It was very hot today, but no different than any other Florida summer day. We were encouraged to drink a lot of water. Our ATV driver had a cooler with him that was fully stocked.

The ground has dried significantly. We didn't encounter any substantial water today in any of my searches (other than ponds, lakes, etc). Yesterday was pretty much the same. Some muddy areas, but nothing major. There were areas with standing water that most likely had been dry in the past, but we're not talking about 3 feet of water...nothing that major. Are there swamps to deal with? Yes, but that will always be the case in Florida. I'm not saying that the conditions I had were the same for other searchers, but that was my experience yesterday and today.

Today’s search was eventful and productive. After leaving command center, I returned to my search location and it was blocked off with police tape. I will be watching the news closely over the next few days.

That's really all I can say. I would love to go into more details, but I just can't. I'm not trying to be mysterious and cryptic, but I would hate to jeopardize the investigation in any way.

Since Tim has said that the search was called off for environmental reasons, I guess we just have to take that at face value and trust that Tim knows what he is doing. I've only met him today and he seems like a top-notch guy.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1528

DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN .... PLEASE SAY THEY FOUND THIS BABY ..... bittersweet to say the least

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.