April 27, 2024, 01:50:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299548 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: September 07, 2008, 07:23:29 PM »

The organization cited environmental conditions and concerns as the reason for their decision. They will resume the search when the ground has dried up or if they receive a tip that they feel needs to be followed up on.

I don't think that is the real story. IMO the Anthonys threatened LES. There is no way the Anthonys could accept TES searching their own property tomorrow. Perhaps it is the crime scene. I have been here on SM for a while and this seemed to me just like the VDS family never allowing TES to search their place. For obvious reasons.

Cindy could say that she was mislead by TES, she was told the search would be under her direction for a live child only, remember she said on camera, "I haven't decided where I want them to search."

Tim Miller just thought to himself, is this one child worth destroying TES? Guess not. "Search over, We plan a larger search." The Anthonys seek to kill everything in their vision, just my opinion.

Good Evening!!  I just got a call about the search being stopped....DAMN...of course I can right here!!!   I have mixed feelings about the search being called off....I read where RED confirmed with Tim it is due to environmental conditions...but that doesn't set too well.... Daryl, We do know that nothing the Anthony's could say or do would make TIM MILLER back off....Your last statement .......'your opinion' is as far from the truth as anything could be...it's, as you say...your opinion..but there is no way in hell Tim MILLER would EVER think anything like that.or let anyone and I mean anyone intimidate him or TES..he HURTS deeply for the victims and their families....it opens his wounds every time he goes out on a search........I won't say anymore because I will get banned...YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW TIM MILLER...

Daryl,

With all due respect ... you have no idea what you are talking about.

You obviously have never been on the inner circle of a search for a child nor do you have any idea what makes up the drive of Tim Miller. Destroy TES? WTF are you talking about? This search went from having a couple hundred in the beginning to 1200 the other day. Do you really thing the family is controlling the search? HARDLY!!!

Please do not attempt to compare the search with what occurred in Aruba ... the ALE was not on bard with any search ... the were part of the obstruction.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: September 07, 2008, 07:24:26 PM »

Is it just me or everytime something is happening the "nanny"cam goes to blank stupid white page?
Happened to me also so I turned the stupid thing off.

Silly Karma!

You know that is precisely when the cam will come back up LOL

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1282 on: September 07, 2008, 07:24:59 PM »

It almost makes me sick to think that George and Cindy are more than likely sitting there "high fivin" each other cuz Tim went home .... it's almost like a "victory" to them ...   

Yeah, and I imagine Casey is in her room with that smirk on her face.

Gggrrrrr that damned smirk .... aaawww switchy .... why'd ya have to go there ..... I just went from sick to down right pi$$ed!
This one

naw ... but that's another one .... the one that frys my behind is the one where she is being lead out of court (i think) in handcuffs and she is wearing a blue hoodie .... its when she was very first arrested .... she seems to think the whole situation is funny and she has that look to her that ... she has a very big secret that no one will ever know .... 

Yes, she is doing the Paris Hilton runway walk when she was released from jail.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1283 on: September 07, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: September 07, 2008, 07:25:44 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: September 07, 2008, 07:26:02 PM »

Stalker cam

About half a dozen protestors with signs.

arrghh can I borrow your webcam????? PLEASE Smile

aww thanks kermmie

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: September 07, 2008, 07:26:46 PM »

The organization cited environmental conditions and concerns as the reason for their decision. They will resume the search when the ground has dried up or if they receive a tip that they feel needs to be followed up on.

I don't think that is the real story. IMO the Anthonys threatened LES. There is no way the Anthonys could accept TES searching their own property tomorrow. Perhaps it is the crime scene. I have been here on SM for a while and this seemed to me just like the VDS family never allowing TES to search their place. For obvious reasons.

Cindy could say that she was mislead by TES, she was told the search would be under her direction for a live child only, remember she said on camera, "I haven't decided where I want them to search."

Tim Miller just thought to himself, is this one child worth destroying TES? Guess not. "Search over, We plan a larger search." The Anthonys seek to kill everything in their vision, just my opinion.

Good Evening!!  I just got a call about the search being stopped....DAMN...of course I can right here!!!   I have mixed feelings about the search being called off....I read where RED confirmed with Tim it is due to environmental conditions...but that doesn't set too well.... Daryl, We do know that nothing the Anthony's could say or do would make TIM MILLER back off....Your last statement .......'your opinion' is as far from the truth as anything could be...it's, as you say...your opinion..but there is no way in hell Tim MILLER would EVER think anything like that.or let anyone and I mean anyone intimidate him or TES..he HURTS deeply for the victims and their families....it opens his wounds every time he goes out on a search........I won't say anymore because I will get banned...YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW TIM MILLER...

Daryl,

With all due respect ... you have no idea what you are talking about.

You obviously have never been on the inner circle of a search for a child nor do you have any idea what makes up the drive of Tim Miller. Destroy TES? WTF are you talking about? This search went from having a couple hundred in the beginning to 1200 the other day. Do you really thing the family is controlling the search? HARDLY!!!

Please do not attempt to compare the search with what occurred in Aruba ... the ALE was not on bard with any search ... the were part of the obstruction.

"God dont like ugly"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1287 on: September 07, 2008, 07:26:51 PM »

It makes me think why have TES searching all over if CAYLEE is buried at the house.TES would be on a wild goose chase all over Florida and never find CAYLEE because they wouldnt be able to search the one place that holds her body, it would be squandering TES' time and resources while they could be out searching for another beautiful child..

misitx5 - that was my point this morning. (sorry for the repost guys).

Rob
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8
« Reply #1502 on: August 26, 2008, 09:12:33 AM »

I think I know why the Anthony's do not want TES involved - and this is just a guess..

but TES will start at the Anthony house and that's not going to end up to good for them.

TES could be denied access, but that will just look even more horrible.

but in light of the 400 page doc release - how could TES start anywhere but the house.

and that area that looks like "disturbed ground"?

all searches need a starting point and you go from there -

the search may start and end there.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16
« Reply #1278 on: September 06, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?

invision
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17
« Reply #188 on: Today at 01:41:58 AM »

what?  LP on Geraldo says that Tim will look under slabs in back yard tomorrow or Monday??? Did I hear that right?  Really?

First of all, invision did hear Larry Padilla correctly, because I was watching it also and heard the exact same thing. As I said all the way back on 8/26/2008 - every search needs a starting point and an ending point.

It is only logical that the areas where the decomposition was discovered by the cadaver dogs is the STARTING POINT.

I truly feel badly for Tim, Red and the rest of the volunteers that went to find Caylee, I really do. How can any search start in an area where the dogs did not alert?

After all the time that has passed and as diabolical as that family is, there may be nothing left at that house. But I'm sure, 100% sure, that Caylee was at that house and deceased.

Hopefully Tim will actually get a chance to search that house and the surrounding property to make sure Caylee is not there.

THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST AREA SEARCHED WHETHER CINDY LIKED IT OR NOT.

misitx5 - the point is, once on the ground - who knows what would have happened and TES was GIVING INFO BY THE LE. They weren't running around aimlessly and they did do a great job. I'm sure that Tim Miller would have preferred to clear that Anthony home first and judging by the fact that they never did - it tells me that the Anthony's would have never given their consent. I'm sure another court order is headed their way. THIS SEARCH IS NOT OVER UNLESS CAYLEE WAS FOUND TODAY.

Time will tell exactly what happened and what was found.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Daryl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1288 on: September 07, 2008, 07:27:08 PM »

how could the Anthony's threaten TES??? you lost me there. TES has been on 900+ searches... and have dealt with people as bad as the Anthony's before.

TES always starts at the beginning unless they are NOT allowed. I think it's pretty darn apparent that the Anthony's NEVER INTENDED TO COOPERATE. That's their decision. It's only a matter of time until the whole thing comes crashing down. Only time. I'll ask Cindy then - was it all worth it?

Cindy mislead TES and it's more than apparent to me and others. TES was CONTACTED BY THE ANTHONY'S. Granted it was after everyone kicked them into submission, but they MADE THE CALL.

TES is bigger than one child and one search. However, every search and every child is what makes TES special. You are giving the Anthony's too much credit! They can not destroy someone / something that is following their hearts and do it with the passion that only God can create.

+++++++

I think Red told you all the truth.. why would you all get down and think there is some other ulterior motive here?

TES will be back if the circumstances are warranted.

The search is suspended and not over. Thinking the worst is not what is needed right now. Think positive!
Just my opinion. The Anthonys are back against the wall. There is a dead grandaughter, mortgage bills to pay and now attorney fees. Do the Anthonys need the crime scene shifted to their own back yard?

The easiest way for the Anthonys to threaten TES is misrepresentation of their activities in regard to their missing child. The Anthonys could say that TES came to Florida seeking to gain from the Anthonys's loss. The Anthonys had no contact with TES prior. The Anthonys state TES never followed through in their hour of need. Just grandstanding from the Anthonys's loss.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1289 on: September 07, 2008, 07:27:35 PM »

I just talk to Nicki with FOX news about the stalker cam..  She said that they know about the problem.  "A live stream is too expensive because  they are only an affiliate of FOX."  But she is going to talk to somebody because she is following this case too.  We'll see. 
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: September 07, 2008, 07:29:57 PM »

I just talk to Nicki with FOX news about the stalker cam..  She said that they know about the problem.  "A live stream is too expensive because  they are only an affiliate of FOX."  But she is going to talk to somebody because she is following this case too.  We'll see. 

Yeah, hope it works!

"The Usual Suspects"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: September 07, 2008, 07:30:20 PM »

I hope they come out in the thousands tonite. I really do.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: September 07, 2008, 07:31:03 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: September 07, 2008, 07:31:03 PM »

how could the Anthony's threaten TES??? you lost me there. TES has been on 900+ searches... and have dealt with people as bad as the Anthony's before.

TES always starts at the beginning unless they are NOT allowed. I think it's pretty darn apparent that the Anthony's NEVER INTENDED TO COOPERATE. That's their decision. It's only a matter of time until the whole thing comes crashing down. Only time. I'll ask Cindy then - was it all worth it?

Cindy mislead TES and it's more than apparent to me and others. TES was CONTACTED BY THE ANTHONY'S. Granted it was after everyone kicked them into submission, but they MADE THE CALL.

TES is bigger than one child and one search. However, every search and every child is what makes TES special. You are giving the Anthony's too much credit! They can not destroy someone / something that is following their hearts and do it with the passion that only God can create.

+++++++

I think Red told you all the truth.. why would you all get down and think there is some other ulterior motive here?

The search is suspended and not over. Thinking the worst is not what is needed right now. Think positive!
Just my opinion. The Anthonys are back against the wall. There is a dead grandaughter, mortgage bills to pay and now attorney fees. Do the Anthonys need the crime scene shifted to their own back yard?

The easiest way for the Anthonys to threaten TES is misrepresentation of their activities in regard to their missing child. The Anthonys could say that TES came to Florida seeking to gain from the Anthonys's loss. The Anthonys had no contact with TES prior. The Anthonys state TES never followed through in their hour of need. Just grandstanding from the Anthonys's loss.

Look, lemme tell ya somethin' there, " Daryl"...OPinion or no opinion, to even hint at TES gaining popularity off of a search gives me reason to wanna kick yer a$$..

Why dont you just stop spewing verbal diarrhea and talk about things you know something about, k?
Thanks for playing...

"God dont like ugly"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: September 07, 2008, 07:31:06 PM »

Why did my camera just switch from the house to police station?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: September 07, 2008, 07:31:44 PM »

Thanks mytime

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1296 on: September 07, 2008, 07:32:20 PM »

misitx5 - the point is, once on the ground - who knows what would have happened and TES was GIVING INFO BY THE LE. They weren't running around aimlessly and they did do a great job. I'm sure that Tim Miller would have preferred to clear that Anthony home first and judging by the fact that they never did - it tells me that the Anthony's would have never given their consent. I'm sure another court order is headed their way. THIS SEARCH IS NOT OVER UNLESS CAYLEE WAS FOUND TODAY.

Time will tell exactly what happened and what was found.

I'm with you, Rob.  Red's comments also make it a little easier for me to be patient.  I think that in hindsight, we may realize that this turning point is related to a positive.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1297 on: September 07, 2008, 07:32:53 PM »

+++++++

TES has too much of a track record in dealing with law enforcement in almost every state and even International. Not just going to Aruba but when they went to Thailand after the Tsunamis.

TES needs to grandstand for no one ... their record speaks for itself. There is only one side of this case that is grandstanding.

TES threatened ... LOL ... son, you should have spent some time with us in Aruba ... you would then know different.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: September 07, 2008, 07:33:04 PM »

+++++++

Daryl - you've lost me here.  If LE gets a search warrant to dig up the back yard it has zero to do with TES.  TES would only search there if asked by LE and if TES isn't around LE is fully capable of doing the job.

The Anthony's have no say in the matter.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1299 on: September 07, 2008, 07:34:08 PM »

Why did my camera just switch from the house to police station?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Grrrrrrrr!  Mine did too.  maybe that means that they are working on it?  I hope, I hope, I hope

"The Usual Suspects"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.