April 28, 2024, 04:50:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299681 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: September 07, 2008, 08:41:01 PM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16
« Reply #1278 on: September 06, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?

Does anyone have this link? I never heard Cindy say that either. 

I heard it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1401 on: September 07, 2008, 08:41:21 PM »

Is Geraldo a rerun on Sunday night, or a new show?

new, i am pretty sure.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1402 on: September 07, 2008, 08:41:24 PM »

I've been trying to read posts from today to get all caught up on any news and it sounds like there may be some news in the next few days.  I am such a fans of Tim and ES and although I have to believe what he said about the reasons for calling off the search...I'm very confused.  I live about an hour to the east from where the searching is takinf place. I know the water has been bad here but most of the areas have really dried up a lot and the past couple of days have been really nice and sunny.  If this news had come last week, I would have thought nothing of it, as Fay dumped a lot of rain on our area. I do know that the forecast for mid-week calls for some rain from Ike, but why stop now???

Exactly. some are saying it was pretty dry where they were so that area needed to be searched longer.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: September 07, 2008, 08:41:29 PM »

Monkeys - I'm so sorry if I'm being pissy tonight.  I think you know that I love Tim Miller as much as the rest of you.  I am just so terribly disappointed because I also know that when Tim sails away or drives away, it's huge, and the outcome usually isn't good.  I understand that what he gives as a reason to the public isn't always how it really is, and I do understand the reasons why he has to give the explanations that he gives.  I do believe that he does the best that he can do when he is up against the constraints of people who don't want him to find missing victims.  I just can't bear the thought of Casey Anthony partying like Urine three years from now because of misused power or technicalities in legal systems.  I'm going to crawl back in my corner.  Please forgive me for being bitchy.  I do appreciate all that Tim has done. 

SS we all have felt the way you are feeling at one time or another.....just remember TIM is one of the good guys...we gotta have faith in him and TES....the fat lady ain't sung yet!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: September 07, 2008, 08:42:03 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: September 07, 2008, 08:42:56 PM »

I spent today babysitting my two lovely grandchildren and I just can't tell you how much this case kept popping into my mind while I was with them.  My grandaughter is almost 2 and tears came to my eyes as I rocked her to sleep today.  She was so innocent while curled up in my arms.  This baby trusts me with all of her heart and knows that I will love and protect her.  I would walk through fire to save these children from any pain. I wonder if Caylee trusted her mommy and believed she was protected.  I pray that Caylee never realized it was her mommy that hurt her.  I remember when Susan Smith killed her little boys.  I always wondered if those precious babies cried out for their mommy to save them and have always prayed that they were sleeping when that car was abandoned and left to roll into that water!

A very similar case happened in Illinois a couple of years ago. Amanda Hamm and her Boyfriend let the vehicle go into the water with her 3 young children inside. The children were hers not his. She was released this week after serving 18 months for the murder of her 3 children. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1406 on: September 07, 2008, 08:42:57 PM »

Monkeys - I'm so sorry if I'm being pissy tonight.  I think you know that I love Tim Miller as much as the rest of you.  I am just so terribly disappointed because I also know that when Tim sails away or drives away, it's huge, and the outcome usually isn't good.  I understand that what he gives as a reason to the public isn't always how it really is, and I do understand the reasons why he has to give the explanations that he gives.  I do believe that he does the best that he can do when he is up against the constraints of people who don't want him to find missing victims.  I just can't bear the thought of Casey Anthony partying like Urine three years from now because of misused power or technicalities in legal systems.  I'm going to crawl back in my corner.  Please forgive me for being bitchy.  I do appreciate all that Tim has done. 

no problem SS, you're still GOLD with me!!!

+++

Sunny, hope you feel better tomorrow!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: September 07, 2008, 08:43:12 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: September 07, 2008, 08:43:44 PM »

I keep seeing posts in other message boards about police tape being put up at one of the search sites. I have a weird feeling because I have friends that I can tell when they are keeping something from me but they are doing it for a good reason. I think something weird is going on but have no idea what it is. Police tape, searchers crying  that were all on a certain team, after Tim Miller said he won't give up and this was just a few days ago. This is just so very weird. I just hope that they have either found a body and just can't say because all hell will break loose and LE is afraid somebody will do something drastic at the Anthony's home or target Casey. Maybe they wanna get her out safely first. My friends that searched have only said to keep an eye on the news maybe tomorrow or the day after.

I would think if something was found that those searching would have either found out about it or the ones that found it would have leaked something out by now. I mean I don't know though.

some of the volunteers have psoted some hints.....beleive me...there is something that takes over your heart when you are with TES....and when they ask that something not be let out...it's not.....it's a family thing...ya know

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: September 07, 2008, 08:43:56 PM »

I will always support Tim Miller and TES.  Any statement he makes is good enough for me.  I don't need to second guess him, or question what he has said.  His word is good. 

There's not many people I feel that way about.

Amen
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1410 on: September 07, 2008, 08:44:04 PM »

Don't you think that the Anthonys are "provoking" the very people they have been bitc**** about all week?  Really ... I'll tell ya .... I think they're looking to start a rumble!  friggin people!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: September 07, 2008, 08:44:23 PM »

I found a hammer big enough for all us monkeys......I don't mind sharing!

Thanks, seeme, no matter what happens, a monkey always has your back.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: September 07, 2008, 08:45:37 PM »

Klaas, do you know when Red is going to make his next post...the one about putting a damper on the dancing in the Anthonys living room? 

No..not exactly.  I think some time tonight but it could be late.  If you are tired now I'd say don't try and stay awake.   
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1413 on: September 07, 2008, 08:45:46 PM »

PJ...yeah, umm..I have two sides..shhhh..dont tell anybody....

Well, I also love your other side.  Nothing like your version "Georgie's Got A Gun".  You do have a way with words.  It doesn't take you very long either before you come through.  My brain has to take so much time to put some things together.  That's why I so admire the views of so many here.
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1414 on: September 07, 2008, 08:46:52 PM »

Klaas, do you know when Red is going to make his next post...the one about putting a damper on the dancing in the Anthonys living room? 

No..not exactly.  I think some time tonight but it could be late.  If you are tired now I'd say don't try and stay awake.   
Thanx, ya, I've got to get some rest.  I don't sleep very well, so I'll check throughout the nite.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: September 07, 2008, 08:47:19 PM »

Sunny ... I must have missed something.  Story of my life.

Are you not feeling well?

Hey ... take care.

Sunny ... stick around a little while.  I am leaving the forum for a bit to put some dinner on.  Murphy's law dictates that something big will happen while I am gone.  Again ... Story of my life.

Janet
5:10 PM

O/T...I thought it was sinus with all the rain...but this morning I could barely get outta bed...fever, chills, achy, scratchy, runny eyes.......UGH.....I think something is going to happen...so I am hanging with y'all for a while longer...would love to see Casey taken out in hand cuffs during the prayer vigil...OHMYGAWD...Did I really say that

No, you didn't say that, Sunny, it was the fever talking.   

I hope you feel better soon.  I'd make you tea with honey, but by the time I get there, it will be cold.  I will keep you in my prayers for this not to be too bad.  Take care and rest well. 

Does anyone have your number that we can wake you up if something happens?

aaawww thanks so much....my DH is fixing me some hot now and bithcing at me to get back to bed...like he really thinks I'll listen to him!  LOL  Yes several Monkey's have my number...and thanks you for your prayers and good wishes,,,,I know they help a LOT!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: September 07, 2008, 08:48:34 PM »

SS ... I shed a tear or two and felt like I got kicked in the gut ... but I know in my heart that Tim (once physically involved) would not leave Caylee out there alone, for no good reason .... keep the faith!  (I have to remind myself of that too sometimes)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: September 07, 2008, 08:48:49 PM »

Good lordy...

I saw less people at the football game!

------------------
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: September 07, 2008, 08:49:13 PM »

no problem SS, you're still GOLD with me!!!

+++

Sunny, hope you feel better tomorrow!

thanks ROB.....me too...

Rest in Peace Caylee

Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: September 07, 2008, 08:49:46 PM »

I believe the Anthonys want to have all of these problems with protestors happen and I also believe they have been documenting every single incident.  IMO, their new attorney probably was the mind behind installing the camera. You can bet everything caught on this security camera is being recorded and the plan is to use this for evidence when G & C file a lawsuit against OCSO.  I'm sure they will claim they have been provided no assistance from the authorities and their lives have been in shambles because of the protestors and the media.  I still say they need to feel more threatened about who is inside their house than the people on the outside!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.