April 28, 2024, 03:26:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 299665 times)
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1660 on: September 07, 2008, 11:47:19 PM »

Sorry did the quote thing wrong.
I posted hope they move the trial to Broward.

I understand the reasoning behind moving a trial, I just don't understand why they cannot just have jurors from other jurisdictions come to Orlando for the trial and keep the trial there!  It has been done!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1661 on: September 07, 2008, 11:50:17 PM »

I copied this from the Anthonys Help Find Caylee website

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

Volunteer Positions Needed

Publix Tent/Booth Attendant

8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY  (partial availability welcome!)

Location:  Publix Supermarket located on the corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road
Purpose:  To provide an established location where members of the community can stop by to obtain fliers and other supplies, donate to the Help Find Caylee Trust Fund, or sign up for other volunteer opportunities.

Whom to Contact:  George Anthony - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Flier Distributor

Meet Locations:  Publix Supermarket located on corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road or Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose:  Visit businesses door to door to post fliers, stand outside "high-traffic" businesses/churches to distribute to the public, put fliers on car windshields, etc.

Call Center Representative

9:00am to 10:00pm DAILY except Sundays  (partial availability welcome!)
Location:  Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose:  Answer phone calls from the public that wish to provide tips or information on Caylee's whereabouts since she went missing on June 16, 2008.

Funny Huh, never see them leaving the house ....
they must be busy counting 20/20 Money

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: September 07, 2008, 11:52:11 PM »

Everyone thinks theres protestors now...after the evidence started coming out and the citizens of Orlando heard the horror stories they would have to have round the clock security.  I think they will definately move the trial far, far away

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1663 on: September 07, 2008, 11:52:41 PM »

Invision
Don't drop it yet...I need it to be clarified for me too...I am leaning toward George lying about the entire thing.  If Cindy didn't see them she may have been so frazzled that she only thought she heard them...it may have been just Casey that she heard or she is lying too.  George was watching the Food Channel that has news...so who knows what he really saw.  I don't think he saw either of them...he said he did.  Did he say that because he knew the truth?  I don't think so...I think he had no clue but clearly knew about the knock down the day before between Cindy and Casey.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1664 on: September 07, 2008, 11:54:43 PM »

Now that George's temper is widely know. I would think security jobs will be scarce in the future.

Mmmmm hmmmm.  Maybe also residing with a person very likely responsible for a two year olds disappearance/demise has shot a hole in his hopes of employment in that area too.

And the reference to "dead body smell" and "rotting pizza smell" as being the same  will not get him a job as a pizza delivery guy either!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: September 07, 2008, 11:55:16 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-murder0708sep07,0,931506.story

Can murder be proved without a body? There are ways
Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

September 7, 2008

Orange County investigators have suggested in recent weeks that missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony may be dead.

But can they prove it?

Nearly two months after Caylee's disappearance became public, the search for a child, living or dead, continues. Authorities have charged the toddler's mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, with child neglect, but she remains a "person of interest" in what could turn out to be a homicide case.

If no girl is found, legal experts say that prosecuting anyone for murder would be a challenge -- but it has been done.

"If the body has not been found or recovered, [prosecutors] must present circumstantial evidence that allows the jury to conclude the victim is dead and died at the hands of the defendant," said Charles Putnam, a former prosecutor and researcher at Justiceworks, a research group in justice studies at the University of New Hampshire.

In most homicide cases, prosecutors have a body as direct evidence that a killing took place.

Investigators in Modesto, Calif., waited until the bodies of Laci Peterson and her unborn child were found in 2003 before they charged her husband, Scott Peterson, who had been identified as a person of interest for months.

Without a body, circumstantial evidence becomes key.

This can include evidence acquired by crime-scene investigators, statements from witnesses, and details about the behavior and actions of the suspect in the crime. To prove a circumstantial case, the information presented at trial must be sufficient to convince a jury that a murder is the only reasonable explanation of what took place.

This summer, prosecutors in Polk County did this when a jury convicted Roy Ballard of first-degree murder for killing his stepdaughter.

Autumn Marie Traub, 33, disappeared Sept. 13, 2006, and her body was never found. A jury recommended the death penalty.

He is awaiting sentencing by a judge.

Forensic tests

In Ballard's case, authorities had forensic tests that showed Traub's blood was on a bag in the trunk of Ballard's car. He bought a pipe more than a week before she disappeared. A witness who shared a cell with Ballard testified that Ballard confided to him how he brutally beat his stepdaughter and used acidic water to get rid of the body.

Polk County prosecutors would not comment about the case because the outcome is pending. However, 10th Circuit State Attorney's Office spokesman Chip Thullbery said, "Theoretically, you could have a no-body case that was stronger than a body case, depending on the all the facts."

In Seminole County, seven years passed between the disappearance of 14-year-old Kathy Engels and the guilty verdict for her killer, Anton Daryl Meyers. This 1994 case was the first time veteran prosecutor Chris White ever pushed forward with murder charges without a body.

"There were a bunch of facts that made me confident we could do it," he said.

Three jailhouse snitches testified that Meyers confessed to them. Meyers was seen with the teenager on the night she disappeared. Investigators also found a shoe impression on Meyers' chest that matched the type of sneakers worn by Engels -- as if someone had kicked him hard, White said.

Applying pressure

Meyers was sentenced to death. But in 2001, Meyers agreed to confess to the killing and lead authorities to Engels' body if the state would convert his death sentence to life in prison. Investigators dug up her remains in a wooded lot between a chiropractor's office and a bank on Lake Mary Boulevard.

"I don't think he was ever going to give it up without that kind of pressure," White said.

Only fragments of the evidence in Caylee's case have been disclosed, but sheriff's officials have openly speculated in court and elsewhere that the child could be dead.

Caylee had been missing several weeks before she was reported missing in July, and from the beginning, investigators have accused her mother of lying -- about her job, about circumstances of the girl's disappearance, about the people she claimed to have told about it.

Openly dismissive of Casey Anthony's story that a baby sitter took Caylee, they continue to urge her to tell them what she knows.

More ominous is the information released so far about the Pontiac that Anthony drove. Dogs trained to smell signs of human decomposition alerted on the trunk, where investigators found dirt, a mysterious stain and hairs. Tests of air samples from the trunk also indicated that a body once lay there.

Last week, news emerged that lab tests also found traces of chloroform -- the one-time anesthetic that can kill if inhaled in sufficient quantity. Still not disclosed are the results of DNA tests on evidence from the trunk.

And then there is the shovel Anthony requested from a neighbor in June, several days after the last reported sighting of Caylee at her grandparents' home in east Orange County.

Grandparents Cindy and George Anthony have reacted angrily to suggestions that Caylee is dead and continue to urge people to look for a live girl. Casey Anthony has not budged from her account that the child was kidnapped -- and that she, too, is a victim.

Legal experts say Orange County prosecutors don't have to rush to charge anyone with murder because there is no time limit on homicides.

'Proceeding cautiously'

"The prosecutors handling the case are extremely experienced," said criminal-defense attorney F. Wesley "Buck" Blankner Jr. "They are waiting to see the results from the lab. They are trying to see what they can prove. The state is proceeding cautiously."

Investigators would have to look at whether a death were caused by accident or criminal intent.

They must consider whether the case they have is the best it will be or whether they should wait for more evidence.

"If they lose the case, the defendant can't be retried," Putnam said.

How some cases were prosecuted

Roy Ballard: Autumn Marie Traub vanished in 2006, and her body was never found. Ballard awaits sentencing. Forensic tests showed Traub's blood was on a bag in the trunk of Ballard's car.

Anton Daryl Meyers: This was the first time prosecutor Chris White pushed forward with murder charges without a body. Meyers was convicted and eventually led authorities to the remains of Kathy Engels.

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1666 on: September 07, 2008, 11:57:18 PM »

There's a Front Page article from Red (scaredmonkeys.com) with 8 comments. Is this the one we are waiting for?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: September 07, 2008, 11:57:40 PM »

Now that George's temper is widely know. I would think security jobs will be scarce in the future.

Mmmmm hmmmm.  Maybe also residing with a person very likely responsible for a two year olds disappearance/demise has shot a hole in his hopes of employment in that area too.

And the reference to "dead body smell" and "rotting pizza smell" as being the same  will not get him a job as a pizza delivery guy either!

Do you all remember George saying the smell came from pizza and cleaning fluid in the trunk?

When I first heard that, I thought, "Who keeps cleaning fluid in their trunk?"

Hmm .. cleaning fluid .. chloroform.. just saying.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: September 08, 2008, 12:05:00 AM »

There's a Front Page article from Red (scaredmonkeys.com) with 8 comments. Is this the one we are waiting for?

Hi IBE - no, Red suggested he was going to post another, something that the Anthony's won't like.  No telling if he'll actually get it posted tonight though.  Sometimes Red has information he's been given in confidence and can't post until he's been given the OK.  I don't know if that's the deal with this info, just saying I personally am not going to stay up tonight waiting for it to be posted.  All RED said is that he was going to post it later.

I remember Dan Riehl (RWV) keeping people on pins and needles one night in June 2005 and I learned my lesson, LOLOL
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1669 on: September 08, 2008, 12:14:46 AM »

You tube -Protester/Victim of Casey Anthony's Dad - Part 2
Second victims of George tells his story

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=casey+anthony&search_sort=video_date_uploaded
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: September 08, 2008, 12:23:22 AM »

Location:  Publix Supermarket located on the corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road
Purpose:  To provide an established location where members of the community can stop by to obtain fliers and other supplies, donate to the Help Find Caylee Trust Fund, or sign up for other volunteer opportunities.

Flier Distributor

Meet Locations:  Publix Supermarket located on corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road or Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose:  Visit businesses door to door to post fliers, stand outside "high-traffic" businesses/churches to distribute to the public, put fliers on car windshields, etc.

Location:  Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose:  Answer phone calls from the public that wish to provide tips or information on Caylee's whereabouts since she went missing on June 16, 2008.

Even stranger they never update the sight with these tips they get.  Like the one in Dallas where in Dallas?  What town surronding Dallas?  People need something tangible to look for?
Lynn32792
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1671 on: September 08, 2008, 12:28:58 AM »

I know there is no sense beating a dead horse .... but man ... this just doesn't set with me ....  Casey's sworn statement ..... THE DATE and the description of what Caylee was wearing (same thing George saw her in on the 16th) ....

What bothers me ... is in the 911 call she states she hasn't seen her daughter for 31 days .... where in the heck did the June 9th date come from? 

Sorry to rehash old stuff .... it's just buggin me

I know that bugs me. June 9th is the date they all had to begin with. Like it had been agreed upon. They only changed the date when LE pointed out the date of the Father Day's video.

If my child went missing, I would know the date, the day of the week and the last time I seen her, down to the minute. It would be ingrained in my brain forever!

Cindy Anthony's My Space post July 3, 2008

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

ASSUMING FOR ONE SECOND that she did tell the truth in that 911 call ... and if I'm not mistaking that call was made on July 15th .... then 31 days would have been June 15th and George would NOT have seen them on the morning of the 16th ....

I REALLY want to believe those kidnapping stories, but after reading some of the posts (and seeing the times/dates) it just doesn't add up!

Casey Anthony wrote at 8:34am on June 12th, 2008
i agree. our boyfriends are pretty damn hot.
however...you boys are the one's who are TRULY lucky.
Maria & i are great catches. remember that Wink

Casey Anthony wrote at 11:36pm on June 9th, 2008

You've just been smack-talked!

Clint MrOrlando House (Full Sail University) wroteat 11:23pm on June 9th, 2008
Hahaha GO DAWGS!!! and yes its facebook official!!

Casey Anthony wrote at 2:33pm on June 9th, 2008
you're not the only one waiting for football season.

oh! and congrats on the updated status. it's facebook 'official' Smile

Amy Huizenga wrote at 5:12pm on June 12th, 2008
It would have to have something to do with remembering to be good... I'm coming out of this thing too easy. So I told my uncle we'd try to be there by 9. He goes to work at like 4am... so nine was late for what he started with. I do however have to get to my house at some point either late tonight or tomorrow morning to get my licence plate and check book. I should be out of work hopefully by 11:30. Whatever is easiest for you. If we do it in the morning we should probably try to get out of here by like 6:30ish at the latest. But we should totally miss rush hour in both towns and just be on 95 during that part. Gimme a call!

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

miss ya, yo.

Casey Anthony wrote at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

Troy Brown wrote at 9:02pm on June 19th, 2008
I wish I could attend, seeing that it's right around the corner from me now but I gotta work tomorrow night. But maybe after work, how late is it going on for?

Casey Anthony wrote at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: September 08, 2008, 12:34:22 AM »

Hi IBE - no, Red suggested he was going to post another, something that the Anthony's won't like.  No telling if he'll actually get it posted tonight though.  Sometimes Red has information he's been given in confidence and can't post until he's been given the OK.  I don't know if that's the deal with this info, just saying I personally am not going to stay up tonight waiting for it to be posted.  All RED said is that he was going to post it later.

I remember Dan Riehl (RWV) keeping people on pins and needles one night in June 2005 and I learned my lesson, LOLOL

Thanks... yes I remember RWV too. Wow over 3 years!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: September 08, 2008, 12:34:30 AM »

Flier Distributor

Seems like the tips or information should be called in to LE rather than an email to George?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1674 on: September 08, 2008, 12:37:41 AM »

So.. they've completely packed up and headed out.  temporarily. 

Until LE tells them the water has gone down enough to search?      What if by that time, Tim is searching for another missing child.  Do you think he's just going to drop the case to head back down to Florida and do this all over again?

IKE appears to be heading for Texas.  I would think Tim's group would head home at this point.

I agree.  I just checked his business address in Texas.  He is a little short of half way between Galveston and Houston.  Both very close to the gulf - as hurricanes go.

I am a new monkey and I dont' know if I will ever catch up with you guys.  I live in California, so I am 3 hours behind when I get up.javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);  I have been reading as fast as I can, dang!javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);  I really like you monkeys.  I looked around and this was the blog that most appealed to me.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: September 08, 2008, 12:41:04 AM »

Welcome Sillymonkey!  I'm in Calif too!

The javascript void errors your getting has something to do with your security setting I believe. 
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: September 08, 2008, 12:43:19 AM »

Hi Sillymonkey

Welcome to the late night Monkeys or those who can't sleep on other timezones!

bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1677 on: September 08, 2008, 12:43:33 AM »

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #16
« Reply #1278 on: September 06, 2008, 04:01:29 PM »

I agree with the money and control thing, especially the control thing.  I have been trying to find the video with Cindy hammering the No Trespassing signs.  When I first saw the video, someone asked her where Tim Miller was going to search and Cindy said, "I haven't decided yet where I am going to let him search."  I was floored.  I missed the next few comments she made.  Anyone know where I can find that video?

Does anyone have this link? I never heard Cindy say that either. 

I think this is the one you mean. Cindy with the big hammer, saying she called Tim Miller in to satisfy all of the maggots, leeched, and parasite, 

Raw Video: Cindy Anthony Lashes Out at Media

http://www.wftv.com/video/17408124/index.html

I hope this is the one you mean. 
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: September 08, 2008, 12:44:07 AM »

So.. they've completely packed up and headed out.  temporarily. 

Until LE tells them the water has gone down enough to search?      What if by that time, Tim is searching for another missing child.  Do you think he's just going to drop the case to head back down to Florida and do this all over again?

IKE appears to be heading for Texas.  I would think Tim's group would head home at this point.

I agree.  I just checked his business address in Texas.  He is a little short of half way between Galveston and Houston.  Both very close to the gulf - as hurricanes go.

I am a new monkey and I dont' know if I will ever catch up with you guys.  I live in California, so I am 3 hours behind when I get up.javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);  I have been reading as fast as I can, dang!javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);  I really like you monkeys.  I looked around and this was the blog that most appealed to me.

Ooppps.  Please excuse the new monkey.  She doesn't know her way around the cage yet. 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: September 08, 2008, 12:45:13 AM »

Welcome Sillymonkey!  I'm in Calif too!

The javascript void errors your getting has something to do with your security setting I believe. 

i'm in calif too 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.