March 29, 2024, 03:01:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 297452 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1940 on: September 08, 2008, 10:45:02 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

This is my first posting here at SM, I've been sitting back just reading about this case... like many of you, this little girl has totally captured my heart.

I don't really know what I believe in this case. It baffles me that the family of Caylee hasn't been out looking for her, and that Casey is sitting at home on the internet all day while hundreds of strangers are out there doing "the dirty work"... I do believe that George is aware of what happened... I don't think the same for Cindy, but George knows something...

Hopefully, this all comes to a head soon and this baby can get the proper burial.

~Heather

Hello and welcome to SM, Heather!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1941 on: September 08, 2008, 10:45:39 AM »

BATTERY REPORT!!!!
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1942 on: September 08, 2008, 10:45:55 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

This is my first posting here at SM, I've been sitting back just reading about this case... like many of you, this little girl has totally captured my heart.

I don't really know what I believe in this case. It baffles me that the family of Caylee hasn't been out looking for her, and that Casey is sitting at home on the internet all day while hundreds of strangers are out there doing "the dirty work"... I do believe that George is aware of what happened... I don't think the same for Cindy, but George knows something...

Hopefully, this all comes to a head soon and this baby can get the proper burial.

~Heather

Welcome Heather!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: September 08, 2008, 10:47:37 AM »

**snipped**

This was quoted by Abbey:
Hi Dolce:
Thank you.  I read here a few days ago that there was a tip that Cindy had a bottle of chloroform in her medicine cabinet.  I was shocked to find out that there was a large bottle of chloroform in my own office last week after the chloroform story broke, so it isn't out of the question that people do have it, especially those in the medical field.
This is very wierd.  In my past life I was married to a cop and I remember him telling me several times about the high crime spots and he said check cashing stores are constantly reporting robberies from cars.
So i am basing some of my speculation on my own experience for whatever that is worth.

Sorry for screwing up the quotes, but I only wanted to hone in on this comment....

I had not heard this...I am wondering:  WHY would someone like Cindy have that around?  It is very very dangerous.. especially, I would assume, in a house with a small child.  There are safer antiseptics etc.  This is really strange.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: September 08, 2008, 10:47:58 AM »

This is George pushing the woman.  From this angle it does not appear to be on Anthony property.  George could very well be in trouble 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: September 08, 2008, 10:49:14 AM »

From WS

I am watching the FOX early show, M&J. The new Anthony spokes person just said the bond was paid with donations.
He also said a NEW website will be going up shortly, called,
get ready for this...
The Casey Anthony Defense Fund!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70537&page=9

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1946 on: September 08, 2008, 10:51:21 AM »

Tree, or, shrub relocation in Anthony yard? In order to do that, one must sever ALOT of roots. Law Enforcement need only to pull this so-called tree/shrub back up from it's new location and the it will be evident if it's been recently moved?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: September 08, 2008, 10:51:47 AM »

This is George pushing the woman.  From this angle it does not appear to be on Anthony property.  George could very well be in trouble 

OMG, that poor woman.  Take the sign away and it looks like Georgie is grabbing her bewbie.   

Hooters, indeed.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: September 08, 2008, 10:52:45 AM »

**snipped**

This was quoted by Abbey:
Hi Dolce:
Thank you.  I read here a few days ago that there was a tip that Cindy had a bottle of chloroform in her medicine cabinet.  I was shocked to find out that there was a large bottle of chloroform in my own office last week after the chloroform story broke, so it isn't out of the question that people do have it, especially those in the medical field.
This is very wierd.  In my past life I was married to a cop and I remember him telling me several times about the high crime spots and he said check cashing stores are constantly reporting robberies from cars.
So i am basing some of my speculation on my own experience for whatever that is worth.

Sorry for screwing up the quotes, but I only wanted to hone in on this comment....

I had not heard this...I am wondering:  WHY would someone like Cindy have that around?  It is very very dangerous.. especially, I would assume, in a house with a small child.  There are safer antiseptics etc.  This is really strange.

I do not know why Cindy would have it in her home, but it is in hospitals and in every dental office.  Chloroform is used in root canal procedures
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1949 on: September 08, 2008, 10:53:00 AM »

News 9 reports that it is PUBLIC property where the psycho family has their tape and signs...

http://www.wftv.com/video/17418265/index.html

How can they be so stupid?

That's what I kept wondering.  The sidewalk and I believe the grass next to the street would be public property.  The Anthony's cannot attempt to block people from being on the sidewalk OR that grass.

That's why I think the assault charges should be filed. They were on public property. George was NOT protecting his home.

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: September 08, 2008, 10:54:31 AM »

From WS

I am watching the FOX early show, M&J. The new Anthony spokes person just said the bond was paid with donations.
get ready for this...

What happened to the OLD Anthony family spokesperson? 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1951 on: September 08, 2008, 10:55:21 AM »

From WS

I am watching the FOX early show, M&J. The new Anthony spokes person just said the bond was paid with donations.He also said a NEW website will be going up shortly, called,
get ready for this...

That right there is miss-use of donations to find Caylee.  They did not advertise that the funds would be used as bail money for Casey.  They would not have received funding if that were the case.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: September 08, 2008, 10:55:44 AM »

Tree, or, shrub relocation in Anthony yard? In order to do that, one must sever ALOT of roots. Law Enforcement need only to pull this so-called tree/shrub back up from it's new location and the it will be evident if it's been recently moved?

Yeah yeah yeah.  Remember Cindy did an interview,  I think it was with Greta and she told her the tree had to be moved because it was tooo big???
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: September 08, 2008, 10:56:21 AM »

From WS

get ready for this...

Cindy herself said that the bond would NOT be paid for with donations.  So wtf!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: September 08, 2008, 10:56:37 AM »

OMG, that poor woman.  Take the sign away and it looks like Georgie is grabbing her bewbie.   

Hooters, indeed.

George is under the impression he had his hand on her shoulder. I just read the battery report.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: September 08, 2008, 10:58:12 AM »

From WS

I am watching the FOX early show, M&J. The new Anthony spokes person just said the bond was paid with donations.He also said a NEW website will be going up shortly, called,
get ready for this...

Dolce, I think he meant that people donated the bail money specifically for that purpose. Not that they used the trust fund donations.

That right there is miss-use of donations to find Caylee.  They did not advertise that the funds would be used as bail money for Casey.  They would not have received funding if that were the case.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: September 08, 2008, 10:58:33 AM »

From WS

get ready for this...

In fact, I still have FOX video of George begging for donations stating clearly
the donated money will not be used for my daughter, that money is strictly
for the find Caylee fund.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1957 on: September 08, 2008, 10:58:52 AM »

From WS

get ready for this...

Dolce, I think he meant that people donated the bail money specifically for that purpose. Not that they used the trust fund donations.

Messed up. Sorry.

pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1958 on: September 08, 2008, 10:59:40 AM »

Cindy and George venture outside to face the mob as an opportunity to vent some of the rage and anger they have bottled up inside. Can you imagine being cooped up in there with a daughter you KNOW is a slore, liar and worst of all murderer of your grandchild.They committed themselves to the BIG LIE and now must continue the pathetic charade because to admit the lie now exposes them to criminal charges also. I have mixed feelings for Cindy.. but they can all stay inside and consume each other up
I totally agree.  They sit in the house stewing over people having the nerve to be outside their house and feel their own privacy is being violated.  Rather than staying out of the lime light, they continue to make azzes out of themselves.  They just can't help it.  We, the public, have them in a pressure cooker.  And you know, sooner or later, something's (or someone's) gonna explode!
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1959 on: September 08, 2008, 11:02:56 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

~Heather

Hello and welcome to SM, Heather!
I'm still on the fence as to whether Cindy knows what happened, but I absolutley believe Cindy knows George knows something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.