April 18, 2024, 12:21:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #17  (Read 298681 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1960 on: September 08, 2008, 11:03:00 AM »

From WS

I am watching the FOX early show, M&J. The new Anthony spokes person just said the bond was paid with donations.He also said a NEW website will be going up shortly, called,
get ready for this...
The Casey Anthony Defense Fund!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70537&page=9

Dolce, I think he meant that people donated the bail money specifically for that purpose. Not that they used the trust fund donations.

That right there is miss-use of donations to find Caylee.  They did not advertise that the funds would be used as bail money for Casey.  They would not have received funding if that were the case.

Messed up. Sorry.

Dolce, I think he meant that people donated the bail money specifically for that purpose. Not that they used the trust fund donations.

Now the big question... how many people would be that stupid? Could not be that many, not with the money anyway.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1961 on: September 08, 2008, 11:03:33 AM »

So if someone else has filed that Battery Report with the State Attorney General on behalf of others, does that mean the police have to act on it?  So will he be arrested?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1962 on: September 08, 2008, 11:04:26 AM »

In all honesty I would probably do the same thing George and Lee did.  The situation is bad enough but constant strangers looking at your house would piss me off too.  I understand that Casey is in that house but I am only ready to say one person alone is guilty not the whole family. 

The last thing in the world they want to hear is Caylee is dead.  I believe this because if anything ever happened to my daughter I would feel the same way.  I would be in denial also.  Add to the fact total strangers yelling at you that you are a bad person and your granddaughter is dead.  I don't see how anybody could stay calm in that situation. 

Well the Anthony's knew this happened last time and they posted the bond even with more scientific evidence released so they have brought on this themselves. Casey should be in jail for the time being. I hate to think of all the cops that Cindy keeps calling out are really needed for other calls more important.

The Anthony's are all cracking and it is showing. The seams are coming apart and I am sure that is why LE didn't mind the bail being set again.

On a personal note....I have a 4 yr old granddaughter and for those of you who have not been a grandparent yet I can tell you that is the most pure, unconditional love you can give or receive. If my granddaughter was missing and I didn't know where she was or what happened with her I wouldn't even be able to be on camera. My stomach now is turning just thinking about it. I don't see how the Anthony's can act like they do and hinder searching for her. They seem as their daughter just trying to save themselves.
Their behavior is beyond being in denial.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: September 08, 2008, 11:06:20 AM »

WHO  OR   WHAT  IS  LE  ???  It must be someone in the sheriff office???
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1964 on: September 08, 2008, 11:06:29 AM »

So if someone else has filed that Battery Report with the State Attorney General on behalf of others, does that mean the police have to act on it?  So will he be arrested?

He could be arrested or given a citation.  Just depends.  JMO  With everything else going on with this family right now I doubt this in the scheme of things that important to the county right now.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1965 on: September 08, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »

LE= Law Enforcement Smile

*Gale is saying she thinks they might take their dogs away because of this..  the dogs (as of the phone call) were locked in the room, and Gale and her team were locked outside.. and what happens to the dogs if Gale gets arrested. LOL

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1966 on: September 08, 2008, 11:09:05 AM »

**snipped**

This was quoted by Abbey:
Hi Dolce:
Thank you.  I read here a few days ago that there was a tip that Cindy had a bottle of chloroform in her medicine cabinet.  I was shocked to find out that there was a large bottle of chloroform in my own office last week after the chloroform story broke, so it isn't out of the question that people do have it, especially those in the medical field.
This is very wierd.  In my past life I was married to a cop and I remember him telling me several times about the high crime spots and he said check cashing stores are constantly reporting robberies from cars.
So i am basing some of my speculation on my own experience for whatever that is worth.

Sorry for screwing up the quotes, but I only wanted to hone in on this comment....

I had not heard this...I am wondering:  WHY would someone like Cindy have that around?  It is very very dangerous.. especially, I would assume, in a house with a small child.  There are safer antiseptics etc.  This is really strange.

Especially when Cindy has gone out of her way to talk about the fact that they did soooooo much childproofing around the house.  After all, isn't that why the tree was supposedly moved?.....to move the storage box away from the pool?
I do not know why Cindy would have it in her home, but it is in hospitals and in every dental office.  Chloroform is used in root canal procedures
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: September 08, 2008, 11:10:04 AM »

Here's the letter that is going out to IRS, Paypal & The State Attorney General. If you think I should change or add something, let me know now.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am providing you with information on a Trust Fund situation that I feel is possibly being mishandled and the funds used improperly.

My inquiry is in respect to  Trust Funds that were established for the missing toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony, in Orlando, Florida.

The information provided through flyers and MySpace advertisements, solicits donations for the efforts in finding Caylee. This is copied directly from the MySpace, today September 8, 2008. The link to the information can be found at the family maintained MySpace page :

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

It has been brought to my attention that Lee Anthony has requested funds be placed in his private Paypal account. This is wrong and highly questionable as to legality. I am attaching a copy of an email received by someone wishing information on donations, which instructs them to put the funds directly into Lee’s private Paypal account as well as their receipt that they did so. I am respectfully requesting a full investigation into this situation. Many people have contributed their funds to a cause that to date, has produced no searches from the family or support of those who do search. If the Trust Fund was promoted for the sole purpose of searching for Caylee, by all means, any other use is fraudulent and should not be tolerated. Nor should the solicitations of funds be placed into private, non-charitable accounts.

I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Mrskub

Attaced Enclosures:

MySpace Advertisement:

Donate To The Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.

Please note:
* I have attached a copy of the email correspondence from Lee regarding the deposit to his Paypal here. It just won't show up unless I re-do the link

Mrskub, you do such a great job...I am in awe!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: September 08, 2008, 11:10:05 AM »

WHO  OR   WHAT  IS  LE  ???  It must be someone in the sheriff office???

LE = law enforcement.    

Howdy to all the new monkeys!!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: September 08, 2008, 11:13:42 AM »

Morning everyone!  OMG I just saw that the Anthonys want people to donate to a defense fund!!!!   IF they are innocent then why do they need this???  This is BS!!!  The protestors need to get some signs that say do not donate anymore money to the Anthonys.   I am just flabbergasted at the Anthonys.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1970 on: September 08, 2008, 11:16:08 AM »

From WS

I am watching the FOX early show, M&J. The new Anthony spokes person just said the bond was paid with donations.He also said a NEW website will be going up shortly, called,
get ready for this...
The Casey Anthony Defense Fund!!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70537&page=9

That right there is miss-use of donations to find Caylee.  They did not advertise that the funds would be used as bail money for Casey.  They would not have received funding if that were the case.

Most likely he/she meant donations made by others that were not part of the find Caylee funds.  Surely they would not be that dumb...surely.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1971 on: September 08, 2008, 11:17:13 AM »

Dude. WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO DONATE TO CASEY?!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1972 on: September 08, 2008, 11:17:35 AM »

This is George pushing the woman.  From this angle it does not appear to be on Anthony property.  George could very well be in trouble 

OMG, that poor woman.  Take the sign away and it looks like Georgie is grabbing her bewbie.   

Hooters, indeed.

George is under the impression he had his hand on her shoulder. I just read the battery report.

What a perv!!!! He got a cheap thrill out of coping a feel off an old lady

I bet Lee is upset, he didn't get to.

Mobile breast exams available, no appointment needed.

Sexual battery George.....

Peace Monkeys
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1973 on: September 08, 2008, 11:18:13 AM »

VERY GOOD EMAIL MRSKUB!!

I agree, very good.  I know you will get results MrsKub!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1974 on: September 08, 2008, 11:18:15 AM »

In an uncut interview with Jose Baez he claims that all the time spent with Casey in his office have been in order to pass on evidence and credible information to the LE and that a credible source was given to the LE within Orlando, and it has yet to be followed up.  He also stated that much of the time with Casey has been in reviewing every "nook and cranny" of the 400 pages information for discrepencies. 
Oh and not physically looking for Caylee.....

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: September 08, 2008, 11:19:06 AM »

This is George pushing the woman.  From this angle it does not appear to be on Anthony property.  George could very well be in trouble 

OMG, that poor woman.  Take the sign away and it looks like Georgie is grabbing her bewbie.   

Hooters, indeed.

George is under the impression he had his hand on her shoulder. I just read the battery report.

What a perv!!!! He got a cheap thrill out of coping a feel off an old lady

I bet Lee is upset, he didn't get to.

Mobile breast exams available, no appointment needed.

Sexual battery George.....

Well ya know he aint gettin any from Cindy.....did i really say that?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1976 on: September 08, 2008, 11:19:08 AM »

LE= Law Enforcement Smile

Well  Gooolllllie.  Thank you.  I should have figured that out

*Gale is saying she thinks they might take their dogs away because of this..  the dogs (as of the phone call) were locked in the room, and Gale and her team were locked outside.. and what happens to the dogs if Gale gets arrested. LOL
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1977 on: September 08, 2008, 11:20:08 AM »

Can someone post a link to the latest timeline of what we know for sure? Not a speculation timeline, please. I want to re-read.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
pennstater
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1978 on: September 08, 2008, 11:20:24 AM »

Thank goodness that protester George pushed wasn't near a plate glass window.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: September 08, 2008, 11:21:35 AM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.