May 28, 2024, 08:17:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 389361 times)
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1440 on: September 09, 2008, 11:35:09 AM »

I beleive that is what everyone is concentrating on is finding this baby. But how do we do that if her own family well not help us with the information that is needed to bring her home. We stand in front of them and demand the answers. Casey was given more then 30 days and she said nothing. Times up we want and need the answers this is a baby and she needs our voice to bring her home.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: September 09, 2008, 11:35:41 AM »

I'm thinking along the same lines as Janet, as far as the protesters.

I believe people have every right to assemble calmly on public property and carry protest signs. However, I don't believe they have a right to trespass on anyone else's property, behave in a threatening way, or disturb the peace of the neighborhood.

I Stand With The Girl
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: September 09, 2008, 11:36:29 AM »

anyone know if the stalker cam is broken... or has GA been just staring at his drivers side door?

he's probably gone catatonic on us.... we could only wish... 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: September 09, 2008, 11:37:44 AM »

EDITORIAL
We think: Caylee's disappearance reveals two sides of our community

September 9, 2008

The strange and tragic disappearance of a small girl has brought out the best in Central Florida -- and the worst.

People who never knew Caylee Anthony gave up their time to hand out pamphlets to help locate the girl. When it started looking like Caylee might be dead, hundreds of volunteers again sacrificed their time to help search for her body.

There was no personal gain from working in the hot sun. No profit. No glory.

Contrast their selflessness with the grotesque, stomach-turning actions of protesters who invaded the east Orange County neighborhood where Caylee's grandparents live.

One mother and father, children in tow, stood pounding on George and Cindy Anthony's front door, screaming insults. Another misguided parent gave her 2-year-old a sign that read, "How could you kill a baby like me!!!"

Nearly every day, protesters shriek and bray as if auditioning for The Jerry Springer Show. They wave signs that convict Caylee's mother, Casey, of a crime for which she has yet to be charged. They goad the girl's grandparents and torment neighbors. One local TV station keeps a webcam trained on the Anthonys' house.

It's a combustible and unsettling scene that could lead to violence if the authorities don't keep a close eye on things.

These protesters are embarrassing themselves and their community. If they have so much extra time on their hands, they should follow the example of those who are truly trying to help.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-ed09208sep09,0,5056518.story

Good Morning Monkeys (8:30 AM PT

To a point ... I agree with this editorial.

If a statement is to be made to the Anthonys ... to America ... maybe a quiet protest even with signs at the residence and ... at the police station when Casey is inside ... would be an alternative to the verbal harrassing ... the mob mentality.

Also ... I do not believe that children should be used (carrying signs) to further the genuine  agenda of keeping Casey from becoming yesterday's headlines.  When the current environment encompassing the protest is considered ... I cannot comprehend why children are even present.

The democractic right to free speech ... to assembly ... must not be denied but ... in civilized society the elusive moral boundaries must be adhered to.

IMO

Janet

Janet ... once again I agree with you ... a silent protest would speak volumes as well .... however .... when an innocent child is involved I think emotions run high.  I would like to think I could "keep my mouth shut" at such an "event" .... however .... I think in this case I might have to put my two cents in ... (maybe just once)   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1444 on: September 09, 2008, 11:37:51 AM »

I just wanted to share with you guys that I am a Numerologist and when this whole thing started I did profiles on the Anthony family members and I can tell you one thing for sure, the only member of the Anthony family that had any kind of ability to love and nurture another person was, tragically, Caylee. George, Cindy, Casey, and Lee - not a domestic bone in their body- it's just not a part of their makeup. I have never done a profile where the person came up so empty and void in relationships as the Anthonys. I can tell you that the Anthonys are secretive and manipulative, and that Casey  lives inside of herself and creates her own little world, that she is out of touch with humanity, and that she likes it that way, which is why I don't think jail or being confined to her house bothers her much. She is totally unable to express emotions and she tends to get lost in time.
I can also tell you that the first "cycle" or "pinnacle" in Casey's life lasts a lot longer than most people's, meaning the energy for that cycle stays the same a lot longer than normal. I believe this is indicative of the fact that she will be in one place for a very long time, i.e., jail.

I'm not sure exactly what a Numerologist does but I'd guess Casey's numbers are something like 666 

Hey...I resemble that remark..lol...my birthday is 6/6-6
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: September 09, 2008, 11:37:57 AM »

Hey LisaLou (this is the name I think of when I see your username!)

Just wanted to tell you that I was very happy to read that you had good news.  My heart dropped for you when you mentioned what was going on with your son's "dad".  

I was in sympathetic Mama Bear mode for ya!  

Thank you for the encouraging words!! They are so appreciated!!

My girlfriends in highschool used to call me "Lisalou" that or "dip"
"Dip" came from letters in my last name...ok...that and I can be 'dippy" at times...just ask Klaas or Sunny!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1446 on: September 09, 2008, 11:38:14 AM »

That one protestor lady over the weekend cracked me up...

She shouted:

Where the hell are you people from ...OHIO?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1447 on: September 09, 2008, 11:38:30 AM »

MORNING!!!

You guys have me wanting ice cream for lunch! WELCOME to all new monkeys! If anyone would like an avatar, check out the link in my signature line! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1448 on: September 09, 2008, 11:39:04 AM »

If I was an Anthony neighbor, I would calmly walk by on the street and say, "Hi George, nice day to look for your grandaughter, isn't it?" 

Lisa
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: September 09, 2008, 11:39:25 AM »

I just wanted to share with you guys that I am a Numerologist and when this whole thing started I did profiles on the Anthony family members and I can tell you one thing for sure, the only member of the Anthony family that had any kind of ability to love and nurture another person was, tragically, Caylee. George, Cindy, Casey, and Lee - not a domestic bone in their body- it's just not a part of their makeup. I have never done a profile where the person came up so empty and void in relationships as the Anthonys. I can tell you that the Anthonys are secretive and manipulative, and that Casey  lives inside of herself and creates her own little world, that she is out of touch with humanity, and that she likes it that way, which is why I don't think jail or being confined to her house bothers her much. She is totally unable to express emotions and she tends to get lost in time.
I can also tell you that the first "cycle" or "pinnacle" in Casey's life lasts a lot longer than most people's, meaning the energy for that cycle stays the same a lot longer than normal. I believe this is indicative of the fact that she will be in one place for a very long time, i.e., jail.

I'm not sure exactly what a Numerologist does but I'd guess Casey's numbers are something like 666 

Hey...I resemble that remark..lol...my birthday is 6/6-6

resent or resemble??!! 

was that a Freudian slip??!! lol

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1450 on: September 09, 2008, 11:39:26 AM »

I beleive that is what everyone is concentrating on is finding this baby. But how do we do that if her own family well not help us with the information that is needed to bring her home. We stand in front of them and demand the answers. Casey was given more then 30 days and she said nothing. Times up we want and need the answers this is a baby and she needs our voice to bring her home.

Welcome to the Cage Stacey....good post....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: September 09, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »

MORNING!!!

You guys have me wanting ice cream for lunch! WELCOME to all new monkeys! If anyone would like an avatar, check out the link in my signature line! 

Morning CBB!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: September 09, 2008, 11:40:38 AM »

She shouted:

HEY!!! cut that out!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1453 on: September 09, 2008, 11:40:50 AM »

If I was an Anthony neighbor, I would calmly walk by on the street and say, "Hi George, nice day to look for your grandaughter, isn't it?" 

Lisa

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: September 09, 2008, 11:41:34 AM »

EDITORIAL
We think: Caylee's disappearance reveals two sides of our community

September 9, 2008

The strange and tragic disappearance of a small girl has brought out the best in Central Florida -- and the worst.

People who never knew Caylee Anthony gave up their time to hand out pamphlets to help locate the girl. When it started looking like Caylee might be dead, hundreds of volunteers again sacrificed their time to help search for her body.

There was no personal gain from working in the hot sun. No profit. No glory.

Contrast their selflessness with the grotesque, stomach-turning actions of protesters who invaded the east Orange County neighborhood where Caylee's grandparents live.

One mother and father, children in tow, stood pounding on George and Cindy Anthony's front door, screaming insults. Another misguided parent gave her 2-year-old a sign that read, "How could you kill a baby like me!!!"

Nearly every day, protesters shriek and bray as if auditioning for The Jerry Springer Show. They wave signs that convict Caylee's mother, Casey, of a crime for which she has yet to be charged. They goad the girl's grandparents and torment neighbors. One local TV station keeps a webcam trained on the Anthonys' house.

It's a combustible and unsettling scene that could lead to violence if the authorities don't keep a close eye on things.

These protesters are embarrassing themselves and their community. If they have so much extra time on their hands, they should follow the example of those who are truly trying to help.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-ed09208sep09,0,5056518.story

Good Morning Monkeys (8:30 AM PT

To a point ... I agree with this editorial.

If a statement is to be made to the Anthonys ... to America ... maybe a quiet protest even with signs at the residence and ... at the police station when Casey is inside ... would be an alternative to the verbal harrassing ... the mob mentality.

Also ... I do not believe that children should be used (carrying signs) to further the genuine  agenda of keeping Casey from becoming yesterday's headlines.  When the current environment encompassing the protest is considered ... I cannot comprehend why children are even present.

The democractic right to free speech ... to assembly ... must not be denied but ... in civilized society the elusive moral boundaries must be adhered to.

IMO

Janet

there you are Janet!!
I have a bone to pick with you!!!!! lol

Ever since you brought up that darned ice cream cake last night I WANT ONE BAD!!! lol
I am trying to lose a few pounds before my Ohio trip...no more talking about ice cream cakes!!!!

Hey ... the handsome UPS never did arrive with those two bowls of your famous chilli.  Was the holdup at your house.

Anyways ... the chilli reminded me that I had several meal size portions of spagetti sauce in the freezer.  So spagetti was were it was at.  Hubby was starved ... eight hours since lunch ... so he really enjoyed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: September 09, 2008, 11:42:11 AM »

no, I obviously have no 'inside information' as to her never being found..and I might be jumping to conclusions...but Casey just seems WAY TOO smug for me to believe that she will be found.  I think she knows that she will never be found.
just my opinion...I'm hoping i'm wrong 

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1456 on: September 09, 2008, 11:42:12 AM »

anyone know if the stalker cam is broken... or has GA been just staring at his drivers side door?

he's probably gone catatonic on us.... we could only wish... 

rofl

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1457 on: September 09, 2008, 11:42:25 AM »

She shouted:

HEY!!! cut that out!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: September 09, 2008, 11:42:28 AM »

MORNING!!!

CBB, you have very important email.  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: September 09, 2008, 11:42:48 AM »

I just cant help myself, the resemblance to me is uncanny
Color me fixated

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.