May 28, 2024, 09:58:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 389370 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1740 on: September 09, 2008, 03:19:12 PM »

I fear that no charges relating to the disappearance of her daughter will be filed against Casey Anthony if the truth is not forthcoming from her or a family member.

I contend that the Legal Eagles who are representing the Anthonys have caused the "powers that be" in investigation to step back from making any moves in the name of justice for Caylee Marie fearing they may not be on a firm legal foundation ... fearing there will be repercussions in the form of lawsuits.

I firmly believe that the Anthony's high profile lawfirm was behind TES calling off the search three days following the LE begging them to continue ... behind Casey's bond not being revoked when conditions of the bail were breached in the gun incident ... behind the ruling yesterday that granted Casey liberal time away from her "home confinement" ...

IMO.

I pray I am wrong in my speculating.

Janet

I agree Janet.  There's seems to be a much deeper meaning to what has transpired over the last few days.  I think you are right on target that the legal eagles are holding everyone's feet to the fire (and hopefully nothing else)  Your posts are really insightful..

Thanks numbersgirl

Then when you consider Sheriff Bearly's words admonishing the protesters.  Could it be that this member of LE in Orlando is appeasing people behind the scenes ... people behind the scenes who wielding power ... people behind the scenes whose legal knowledge is "sharper than a two-edged sword".

IMO.

Janet

Search For Caylee Suspended Amid Wet Conditions
Demonstrators Outside Orange County Home Have Message For Casey Anthony
POSTED: 6:42 pm EDT September 7, 2008

<snipped>

Also, Beary sent a message to the protesters outside the Anthony's house: "Everybody needs to calm down. There are two sides to every story and we don't need that kind of battling going."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17415099/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: September 09, 2008, 03:20:50 PM »

Ok I must say that I was very amused watching this trash lady.  LOL  If this was my trash I would feel violated, given its "interesting" trash I will say "way to go" LOL  Is she a Monkey by chance?  LOL  Either way...I am investing in another shredder if I every do something incrimminating.

I hear defense attorneys getting angry......

They might be angry, but anything you leave out for the trash is public domain. In fact, trash day is pretty exciting for people looking for salvageable furniture items, etc..  or people who are into finding Pepsi boxes or caps, for Pepsi points.  Not that I would know a thing about that! 

Wow, now that is pretty extreme. 

I find the video of the new "Mr. Hush George" funny....he must be counting to 10 in his mind to control the outrage.

There is somebody who drives around real early on trash day, with a huge truck.. one of those where the back is like a big metal cage.  He and his wife get out and take all sorts of items. In fact, most of the time you put something out that isn't just a bag of trash, it gets taken before the garbage truck ever shows up. 

If somebody has a table they've thrown out for whatever reason- that they're obviously not going to use- then why let it get put in the city dump?  If somebody doesn't collect pepsi points, and they leave bottles in their bins, why let them go to waste? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1742 on: September 09, 2008, 03:23:08 PM »

Anthony family on vacation in Montana

Mother has dead toddler in trunk, car gets towed

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,419122,00.html

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: September 09, 2008, 03:23:43 PM »

Are those protesters on Stalker Cam2?

Looks like about a dozen people.

My guess would be yes, protestors

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1744 on: September 09, 2008, 03:23:46 PM »

Lee Anthony using PayPal to take Caylee Fund donations:

credit- Mrs. Kub

-------------

Oh, you guys HAVE to see this. A poster on another site wanted more information on these donations the family is soliciting. The poster faked an email of concern and pretended to want to donate to the fund. The email was sent to Lee as per his MySpace email addy. Here is the email in it's entirety, including his response. THIS IS FRAUD!!!! He is not set up as a charitable organization and in fact is in direct violation of paypal regulations as well.

monoxide screen shots

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/drtreyty.png

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/f5464s.png

From PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy:

"If you are collecting donations as a charity or nonprofit organization, you are required to authenticate the status of your account. You can inquire about approval by submitting contact information, business URL, and a brief business summary to compliance@paypal.com. As part of our authentication process, PayPal may later request that you provide proof of your tax-exempt status or registration under the applicable country-specific regulatory body or laws, and to conduct due diligence.

If you have a registered U.S. 501(c) 3 organization, you may receive reduced charity fees. Methods of collecting donations that are not associated with a charity or nonprofit organization are not subject to these requirements. However, all donation transactions are subject to review and must comply with all Acceptable Use Policies." (Bold print mine)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: September 09, 2008, 03:24:43 PM »

EDITORIAL
We think: Caylee's disappearance reveals two sides of our community

September 9, 2008

The strange and tragic disappearance of a small girl has brought out the best in Central Florida -- and the worst.

People who never knew Caylee Anthony gave up their time to hand out pamphlets to help locate the girl. When it started looking like Caylee might be dead, hundreds of volunteers again sacrificed their time to help search for her body.

There was no personal gain from working in the hot sun. No profit. No glory.

Contrast their selflessness with the grotesque, stomach-turning actions of protesters who invaded the east Orange County neighborhood where Caylee's grandparents live.

One mother and father, children in tow, stood pounding on George and Cindy Anthony's front door, screaming insults. Another misguided parent gave her 2-year-old a sign that read, "How could you kill a baby like me!!!"

Nearly every day, protesters shriek and bray as if auditioning for The Jerry Springer Show. They wave signs that convict Caylee's mother, Casey, of a crime for which she has yet to be charged. They goad the girl's grandparents and torment neighbors. One local TV station keeps a webcam trained on the Anthonys' house.

It's a combustible and unsettling scene that could lead to violence if the authorities don't keep a close eye on things.

These protesters are embarrassing themselves and their community. If they have so much extra time on their hands, they should follow the example of those who are truly trying to help.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/orl-ed09208sep09,0,5056518.story

These protesters are embarrassing themselves and their community.

nope....the Anthony's own the corner market on that one

I imagine that if people weren't protesting, that would be a sign of an apathetic society that can't even get outraged over something like this.  There should be protests.  Put pressure on them, make it uncomfortable. 

Reasonable people can agree that George and Cindy are wrong one way or another.  Either they're complicit or they're defending someone who can't be defended.  There's no reason to worry about their feelings, because they deserve to be criticized in harsh terms.  When it's appropriate, when there is such an obvious justification for people to display righteous indignation, then voicing those criticisms is more than just acceptable.  It's the right thing to do.

Amen to that, Vagrant puppy!
Well said (though I still have an issue with the little kids being there)

I say as long as it is peaceful and civil, it is one of our rights to protest!!!

Sure it's our right protest but you have to stop and think how it will affect other people. 

Jen I understand your feelings...but if we didn't have the right to protest...we would still have segregation...the right to protest...is for righting wrongs....it is better than going to war...and it does help educate people...we are not all out of the same mold....we have differing ways of displaying our emotions...'tis human nature  Des

Ditto Destiny...
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1746 on: September 09, 2008, 03:25:07 PM »

The new spokeman has made it clear that all donations the family have recieved has been redirected to the defense fund for casey anthony. A web site for her supporters will be up soon. People who donated because Lee asked and said all donations would go to look for Caylee are considered supporters by the family.
HUH?????  Redirected???  Supporters of the family???  Say it ain't so!!  That money is for Caylee!!  They can't redirect can they????  I don't support that dang family, only Caylee.  I don't want money going to a defense fund! This can not be right!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: September 09, 2008, 03:26:03 PM »

Ooooops.... George is buffing.... wiping off those water spots now!

As long as buffing means wiping off his car and does not mean running around in the buff, I'm okay with that.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1748 on: September 09, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »

I just was reading over the re-cap from "todays" event, I say "today" as most of this crap is stuff that the Monkey's have known now for weeks with this "new" Zenadia story.  Where is the script?  If she had a script she was supposed to follow where the heck is it?  She still would have had to of been in posession of it at the time Cindy was clued into the whole fiasco, so where is the script?  If she is going to hand us a bunch of bull like this, I want to see the back up....is it in the trash bag that the trash lady picked up by chance? 
I did not see this script among the evidence in the 400 pages released by the LE, so Casey where is the script?
Its obvious based on the words of the trash lady that the Anthony's are into reading blogs, so I hope she reads ours.

At what point did you fight to get Caylee back?  Was it when she was holding you down on the ground and snatching your child from your grips? (Gun or no gun?)  Was it while you were dancing on the stripping pole at Fusion? At what point did you in fact fight for Caylee? 

The Angel Killer protesters have it right.  Casey Anthony is an Angel Killer, an unforgiveable one at that.  They WILL find Caylee, it is only a matter of time, and when they do I hope that they throw the book at Casey and then execute.  I am sure then you might see SOME fight coming from her...but not for her daughter, not an ounce for her child.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: September 09, 2008, 03:27:29 PM »

my daughter sent the following to me so I am not sure where it came from but she got it off of a blog?

Now the donations are going to Casey's defense instead of Caylee. Any hope I had she was alive is out the window

The new spokeman has made it clear that all donations the family have recieved has been redirected to the defense fund for casey anthony. A web site for her supporters will be up soon. People who donated because Lee asked and said all donations would go to look for Caylee are considered supporters by the family. If this upsets you please email and write to the appropriate people. Also if you donated and funds were not used for what you donated to you can ask for a refund. You can write to the IRS about the misuse of the trust fund money, and also paypal and get your money back.
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am providing you with information on a Trust Fund situation that I feel is possibly being mishandled and the funds used improperly.

My inquiry is in respect to  Trust Funds that were established for the missing toddler, Caylee Marie Anthony, in Orlando, Florida.

The information provided through flyers and MySpace advertisements, solicits donations for the efforts in finding Caylee. This is copied directly from the MySpace, today September 8, 2008. The link to the information can be found at the family maintained MySpace page :

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

It has been brought to my attention that Lee Anthony has requested funds be placed in his private Paypal account. This is wrong and highly questionable as to legality. I am attaching a copy of an email received by someone wishing information on donations, which instructs them to put the funds directly into Leeʼs private Paypal account as well as their receipt that they did so. I am respectfully requesting a full investigation into this situation. Many people have contributed their funds to a cause that to date, has produced no searches from the family or support of those who do search. If the Trust Fund was promoted for the sole purpose of searching for Caylee, by all means, any other use is fraudulent and should not be tolerated. Nor should the solicitations of funds be placed into private, non-charitable accounts.

I appreciate your immediate attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

updated please send as attachment proves FRAUD
MySpace Advertisement:

Donate To The Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.
*hat tip scaredmonkeys

Same thing was posted here yesterday, I'm thinking it's probably true or most of it is true.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: September 09, 2008, 03:30:00 PM »

Grandfather George Anthony had no comment about the protester’s plan and walked back inside.

He went inside to find the d@mn chloroform!
if this wasn't so dang sad and such a tragic thing it would be the best drama/comedy you had ever watched I am telling you no one could write this stuff... I can't type I am too busy laughing.  Glad I am the only one in my office for the day, laughing so hard it brought tears to my eyes.

trust me, you've got lots of company laughing until you cry.....but you're right, this is so sad!
but we have to slip in a little humor, otherwise we'll all have to be committed to the loony bin with major depression

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: September 09, 2008, 03:30:02 PM »

Well, she is supposed to be home by 4 PM .. right? People waiting for her departure, is my guess.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1752 on: September 09, 2008, 03:31:36 PM »

Anthony family on vacation in Montana

Mother has dead toddler in trunk, car gets towed

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,419122,00.html

????

Ok..what the hell is up with the "crazies"!?!?  That is outrageous!  (Any relation to Casey by chance?) 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1753 on: September 09, 2008, 03:33:30 PM »

Monkeys

If Cindy and George have information that Leads them to Believe " Caylee" is still alive and is to be found... Why
Why are they not using their Atty or powers that Be - to issue an Active " Amber Alert".

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: September 09, 2008, 03:36:00 PM »

I forgot one more thing with the fox news. LP was on there he said phone records show that Casey was NOT home on the 16th of June which is why he thinks Casey left on the 15th not 16th. If that is the case then George lied to police about that.

Oh my! And he thinks LE wasn't going to catch onto that? No wonder he is an ex-cop. Not too bright. Thanks for the updates!

Whoa.  We've said that practically from day 1, haven't we?

LP also said Casey was on the phone all night long with Tony.  So she wasn't at Tony's place evidently.  So where was she?

I dunno but she wants us to know she was at Blanchard Park because she knows something is going toplace her there, cell pings, lost phone, something, question is was it the 15th, 16th, 26th? Did Caylee die there or was she buried there? I think Tony can offer alot more than he has like if he talked to her all night, then I'm sure it was mentioned that she left the house and if she didn't go to his apt, why not? She was supposedly pretty much living there and Clint says she was there on the 15th to sleep over but if you read further down he later says no, so I think Greta just confused him.

Funny how Tony seems to turn up in everything, he's the one Casey turns to such as when she left the house, such as when her car broke down and he's the only one shewanted to talk to when she was arrested. Christina did finally give her his #, so I wonder if she did reach him and what was said, if she called him, police have that phone call.

And 1 other thing, if she ran out of gas and LP confirmed that the car did run out of gas, why tell Tony it broke down, why was she adamant about completely ditching the car knowing if found, it would come back to her?

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: September 09, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »

Ok I must say that I was very amused watching this trash lady.  LOL  If this was my trash I would feel violated, given its "interesting" trash I will say "way to go" LOL  Is she a Monkey by chance?  LOL  Either way...I am investing in another shredder if I every do something incrimminating.

They might be angry, but anything you leave out for the trash is public domain. In fact, trash day is pretty exciting for people looking for salvageable furniture items, etc..  or people who are into finding Pepsi boxes or caps, for Pepsi points.  Not that I would know a thing about that! 

I find the video of the new "Mr. Hush George" funny....he must be counting to 10 in his mind to control the outrage.

There is somebody who drives around real early on trash day, with a huge truck.. one of those where the back is like a big metal cage.  He and his wife get out and take all sorts of items. In fact, most of the time you put something out that isn't just a bag of trash, it gets taken before the garbage truck ever shows up. 

If somebody has a table they've thrown out for whatever reason- that they're obviously not going to use- then why let it get put in the city dump?  If somebody doesn't collect pepsi points, and they leave bottles in their bins, why let them go to waste? 

*edited to add:

'sides which, I get rid of decent stuff I just don't want anymore, by "kickin' it to the curb" Very Happy

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1756 on: September 09, 2008, 03:38:26 PM »

The new spokeman has made it clear that all donations the family have recieved has been redirected to the defense fund for casey anthony. A web site for her supporters will be up soon. People who donated because Lee asked and said all donations would go to look for Caylee are considered supporters by the family.
HUH?????  Redirected???  Supporters of the family???  Say it ain't so!!  That money is for Caylee!!  They can't redirect can they????  I don't support that dang family, only Caylee.  I don't want money going to a defense fund! This can not be right!

Is this legal?  They can not do that.  That would be misrepresentation of intent when soliciting funding.  They would have to go back to every single donation and submit their intentions for the funding as its intent has changed, offer either a refund of the donation or submit the donation else where to another charity of choice by the donor themselves. 
Where is the dang government when you need them?

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: September 09, 2008, 03:39:36 PM »

Ooooops.... George is buffing.... wiping off those water spots now!

As long as buffing means wiping off his car and does not mean running around in the buff, I'm okay with that.

Well poop!  I just knew George was going to mow the lawn. Rolling Eyes
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: September 09, 2008, 03:40:32 PM »

I would say she is going to be late it is 2:39 CST so it is 3:39 in Orlando she better get a move on and get back to that Addam's Family mansion she lives in, her mom is waiting to hammer some more signs out in the yard and loves when the garage opens and Cindy gets some attention

Well, she is supposed to be home by 4 PM .. right? People waiting for her departure, is my guess.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: September 09, 2008, 03:40:33 PM »

*edited to add:

'sides which, I get rid of decent stuff I just don't want anymore, by "kickin' it to the curb" Very Happy

Don't be making fun of us trash day junkies....some of my best treasures is another man's trash. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.