May 28, 2024, 07:56:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 389356 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: September 09, 2008, 04:08:08 PM »

So did Casey make it home from BJ's ok?

Bj's that so funny...
  No I think they gave her an extention till six I think but I don't know if that was just yesterday or all week.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: September 09, 2008, 04:08:16 PM »

We don't know because BOTH of the cams seem to be stuck.  I wonder if the media is backing off a bit to end some of the crazyness?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: September 09, 2008, 04:08:47 PM »

Bj's that so funny...
  No I think they gave her an extention till six I think but I don't know if that was just yesterday or all week.

I think the extension of 6pm was only for yesterday.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: September 09, 2008, 04:09:24 PM »

Bj's that so funny...

well, I can't help it if the guy's name is Baez, Jose. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: September 09, 2008, 04:09:26 PM »

Thanks numbersgirl

Then when you consider Sheriff Bearly's words admonishing the protesters.  Could it be that this member of LE in Orlando is appeasing people behind the scenes ... people behind the scenes who wielding power ... people behind the scenes whose legal knowledge is "sharper than a two-edged sword".

IMO.

Janet

I have some experience with this type of stuff.  You  need to examine the agendas of the parties involved and ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY.  That will help you wrap your brain around a new angle. 

I get what you are saying numbersgirl, however I am not sure if its so much as the money but more like the power that comes with this. 

Beary has to be carefull not to seem bias by any means given he is to be a neutral party in all of this..in the words of Gil Grisom "Let the evidence speak as it does not lie".  Also, he is in a tough possition given that he is an ellected official, one small screw up in this case either way, and his peeps is strung up in the nearest tree. 

Thanks Dolce...that's exactly what I meant..power, money, agenda.  Money in the form of campaign contributions, newfound money for lawyers, etc.  He's caught in a nightmare situation right now. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1805 on: September 09, 2008, 04:10:26 PM »

We don't know because BOTH of the cams seem to be stuck.  I wonder if the media is backing off a bit to end some of the crazyness?

Agree. Maybe they have realized that they need to stop giving the Anthony's the attention that they are so thriving on.
Without the media to scream at and vent on, who is left to pound?  CASEY!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: September 09, 2008, 04:10:47 PM »

Bj's that so funny...

I think the extension of 6pm was only for yesterday.

Thanks I was not sure

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: September 09, 2008, 04:11:20 PM »

Posted by the woman with the trash

MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 3:39 PM

Well, the reporter who just left, took something with her, to take to the sheriffs office. Not so ridiculous after all.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: September 09, 2008, 04:12:12 PM »

Monkeys

If Cindy and George have information that Leads them to Believe " Caylee" is still alive and is to be found... Why
Why are they not using their Atty or powers that Be - to issue an Active " Amber Alert".

Why look when you know the truth?  They know Caylee is dead by the hands of her mother.  It's too late to turn back now...get in bed with devil...and well....

Dolce and Lala's Mom
Your Right both of You.
I have seen so many Amber Alerts in my Area over just the last year and its very well announced on local tv and I receive alerts to my space as well. SAD. Even when most of the cases are within Domestic situations and the child is found within hours of issue.
Thank God for the Amber Alerts.
Its still to me profound that Caylee's disapeerance was never a Amber Alert.
LE must have known more or had enough info that a Amber Alert was not quantified for Caylee from the start.

One of the reasons it was never an Amber Alert is because slore did not report sweet little Caylee missing for 31 days.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: September 09, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »

From MyFox

stephademic  read my blog
Sep 9, 2008 | 3:43 PM

taken from a MySpace friend:

Fox News is reporting that bones were located in a drainage ditch near the Amscot where the mother of missing 3 year old Caylee Anthony dumped her car.

The report stated that there is no report as to if the bones were of animal or human origin, but investigators collected the bones for analysis and will determine if the bones are linked to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

Please note, this report has not hit mainstream media yet. When it does, I will post a link. It was reported at approximately 12:00 CST, Sept. 9.

I stress that they do not know if these bones are animal or human and they have not stated that they belong to Caylee Anthony.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2050

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1810 on: September 09, 2008, 04:14:25 PM »

Thanks numbersgirl

Then when you consider Sheriff Bearly's words admonishing the protesters.  Could it be that this member of LE in Orlando is appeasing people behind the scenes ... people behind the scenes who wielding power ... people behind the scenes whose legal knowledge is "sharper than a two-edged sword".

IMO.

Janet

I have some experience with this type of stuff.  You  need to examine the agendas of the parties involved and ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY.  That will help you wrap your brain around a new angle. 

I get what you are saying numbersgirl, however I am not sure if its so much as the money but more like the power that comes with this. 

Beary has to be carefull not to seem bias by any means given he is to be a neutral party in all of this..in the words of Gil Grisom "Let the evidence speak as it does not lie".  Also, he is in a tough possition given that he is an ellected official, one small screw up in this case either way, and his peeps is strung up in the nearest tree. 

Thanks Dolce...that's exactly what I meant..power, money, agenda.  Money in the form of campaign contributions, newfound money for lawyers, etc.  He's caught in a nightmare situation right now. 

Gotcha..Amen to your post then!

He is also liable for these protesters as well.  If they get hurt and the LE was not there to protect and serve it could come back on him, or if vise versa one of these protesters destroy Anthony property or hurt an Anthony (Lord forbid that actually happen) once again its his department that has to be there to protect and serve.  Its hard to be neutral when your "supporters/voters" are picketting in the streets, and you too are in the same belief.  But if for some strange miracle it was to turn in that Caylee was alive and found and the Anthony's had been right all along (NOT LIKELY BUT W/I) then once again it comes right back on him and those protesters would turn in a heart beat.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: September 09, 2008, 04:19:56 PM »

The truth comes about about our so called detective, Mr. George Anthony.

My son is a police officer...I'm gonna have to sent him this. Thanks everyone for your condolences for my daughter.  For those of us that have lost children, the behavior of the A's just does not make any sense whatsoever!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: September 09, 2008, 04:20:48 PM »

Posted by the woman with the trash

MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 3:39 PM

Well, the reporter who just left, took something with her, to take to the sheriffs office. Not so ridiculous after all.

From what I can gather, it's stuff possibly with Caylee's scent, for search dogs to sniff.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: September 09, 2008, 04:22:05 PM »

somebody took this and posted it at topix.. i'm assuming it was originally on the fox blog, but not sure:

MaddiesGram
Sep 9, 2008 | 1:01 PM
No, they've been putting their trash out all along. Channel 2 just called me to find out what was in the bag. I told her that I couldn't understand why no one had been monitoring the trash. Channel 2 also said that Tim has things with Caylee's scent on it. I had been under the impression that Tim needed that and the Anthonys weren't cooperating.

The bag I picked up was heavy! Now they could have easily taken that poor child's body and thrown it in the trash. I just can't understand why no one has done this before.

I have to wait for the papers to dry out. They're not wet, but not completely dry. Then I can read them and scan them.

They did have their recycles stuff out there as well. A page or 2 back, I think there's a troll or one of the Anthonys. Don't want to say too much.

The cards that were thrown out were post cards, that haters sent. The other stuff was envelopes containing donations and cards, I would think. NO GREETING CARDS were in the trash. By that I mean, they didn't throw out any "good luck" cards or whatever. Maybe they were in the other bags.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: September 09, 2008, 04:22:38 PM »

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p1600  linkage 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: September 09, 2008, 04:22:40 PM »

From MyFox

Fox News is reporting that bones were located in a drainage ditch near the Amscot where the mother of missing 3 year old Caylee Anthony dumped her car.

The report stated that there is no report as to if the bones were of animal or human origin, but investigators collected the bones for analysis and will determine if the bones are linked to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

Please note, this report has not hit mainstream media yet. When it does, I will post a link. It was reported at approximately 12:00 CST, Sept. 9.

I stress that they do not know if these bones are animal or human and they have not stated that they belong to Caylee Anthony.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2050

I wonder when these bones were found, if the were found today or over the weekend?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1816 on: September 09, 2008, 04:23:39 PM »

From MyFox

Thanks for the information.  Not sure though that Casey would be that stupid....

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: September 09, 2008, 04:24:14 PM »

Does anybody have pictures of that area? Amscot.. drainage ditch.. ?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1818 on: September 09, 2008, 04:24:30 PM »

O/T....moment of levity...

An older lady gets pulled over for speeding...

Older Woman: Is there a problem, Officer?

Officer: Ma'am, you were speeding.

Older Woman: Oh, I see.

Officer: Can I see your license please?

Older Woman: I'd give it to you but I don't have one.

Officer: Don't have one?

Older Woman: Lost it, 4 years ago for drunk driving.

Officer: I see...Can I see your vehicle registration papers please .

Older Woman: I can't do that.

Officer: Why not?

Older Woman: I stole this car.

Officer: Stole it?

Older Woman: Yes, and I killed and hacked up the owner.

Officer: You what?

Older Woman: His body parts are in plastic bags in the trunk if you want to see

The Officer looks at the woman and slowly backs away to his car and calls for back up. Within minutes 5 police cars circle the car. A senior officer slowly approaches the car, clasping his half drawn gun.

Officer 2: Ma'am, could you step out of your vehicle please! The woman steps out of her vehicle.

Older woman: Is there a problem sir?

Officer 2: One of my officers told me that you have stolen this car and murdered the owner.

Older Woman: Murdered the owner?

Officer 2: Yes, could you please open the trunk of your car, please.

The woman opens the trunk, revealing nothing but an empty trunk.

Officer 2: Is this your car, ma'am?

Older Woman: Yes, here are the registration papers.
The officer is quite stunned.

Officer 2: One of my officers claims that you do not have a driving license.

The woman digs into her handbag and pulls out a clutch purse and hands it to the officer.

The officer examines the license. He looks quite puzzled.

Officer 2: Thank you ma'am, one of my officers told me you didn't have a license, that you stole this car, and that you murdered and hacked up the owner.

Older Woman: Bet the liar told you I was speeding, too!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1819 on: September 09, 2008, 04:25:34 PM »

I started a MySpace and I'm thinking of posting the info about where the money donated to the Anthonys is TRULY going.   The account email is:

letsfindcaylee@ymail.com

(in case anyone wants to send me any info that you think should be posted)

Mrs. Kub, thanks so much for your last response - I'm like you, though, and only for a split second did I feel like taking myself away from the whole case.   Now I feel like I'm going to put this anger to good use and try to do something positive with it.

I'm still absolutely baffled as to what could have possibly gone on to halt the search.   Somewhere in the back of my lil noggin I have hope that it is because they might have found something or have gotten valid information related to her remains.....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.