May 28, 2024, 06:32:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 389350 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1860 on: September 09, 2008, 05:09:28 PM »

So, did George ever cut the grass?  I have this thing about shaggy lawns.  LOL 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: September 09, 2008, 05:10:22 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17431720/detail.html#

Is Casey Anthony Leaving Home Because It's Bugged?

Photos from today:

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17431798/detail.html
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1862 on: September 09, 2008, 05:11:00 PM »

Thank You Miss Destiny You will never know how much what you just posted means to me. My Grandparents owned a general store for over 45yrs and had many local ppl/families that just could not get by -  no matter how hard they tried. Many walked on a dirt road to and from. I just say again Thank you. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1863 on: September 09, 2008, 05:11:08 PM »

Has weapon wielding momma been outside today?  Rolling Eyes
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: September 09, 2008, 05:11:11 PM »

Thanks Deenie - we all work together. It's all about Jusice for Caylee, Natale, or any other missing/exploited child or adult.

Deenie...and a Member of *our* Monkey Family...TY...

This story always reminds me of Monkeys...and the kind of *heart* that beats in all of us....Des

RED  MARBLES 

I was at the corner grocery store buying some early potatoes.

I noticed a small boy, delicate of bone and feature, ragged but clean, hungrily apprizing a basket of freshly picked green peas.

I paid for my potatoes, but was also drawn to the display of fresh green peas.

I am a pushover for creamed peas and new potatoes.  Pondering the peas, I couldn't help overhearing the conversation between Mr. Miller (the store owner) and the ragged boy next to me. 

'Hello Barry, how are you today?'

'H'lo, Mr. Miller. Fine, thank ya. Jus' admirin' them peas.  They sure look good.'

'They are good, Barry. How's your Ma?' 

'Fine. Gittin' stronger alla' time.'

'Good. Anything I can help you with?'

'No, Sir. Jus' admirin' them peas.'

'Would you like take some home?' asked Mr. Miller. 

'No, Sir. Got nuthin' to pay for 'em with.'

'Well, what have you to trade me for some of those peas?'

'All I got's my prize marble here.'

'Is that right? Let me see it' said Miller.

'Here 'tis. She's a dandy.'

'I can see that. Hmmmmm, only thing is this one is blue and I sort of go for red. Do you have a red one like this at home?' the store owner asked.

'Not zackley but almost.'

'Tell you what. Take this sack of peas home with you and next trip this way let me look at that red marble', Mr. Miller told the boy.

'Sure will. Thanks Mr. Miller.'

Mrs. Miller, who had been standing nearby, came over to help me.

With a smile said, 'There are two other boys like him in our community, all three are in very poor circumstances.  Jim just loves to bargain with them for peas, apples, tomatoes, or whatever. 

When they come back with their red marbles, and they always do, he decides he doesn't like red after all and he sends them home with a bag of produce for a green marble or an orange one, when they come on their next trip to the store.' 

I left the store smil ing to myself, impressed with this man.

A short time later I moved to   Colorado  , but I never forgot the story of this man, the boys, and their bartering for marbles.

Several years went by, each more rapid than the previous one.

Just recently I had occasion to visit some old friends in that Idaho community and while I was there learned that Mr. Miller had died.

They were having his visitation that evening and knowing my friends wanted to go, I agreed to accompany them.

Upon arrival at the mortuary we fell into line to meet the relatives of the deceased and to offer whatever words of comfort we could.

Ahead of us in line were three young men. 

One was in an army uniform and the other two wore nice haircuts, dark suits and white shirts...all very professional looking.

They approached Mrs. Miller, standing composed and smiling by her husband's casket.

Each of the young men hugged her, kissed her on the cheek, spoke briefly with her and moved on to the casket.

Her misty light blue eyes followed them as, one by one, each young man stopped briefly and placed his own warm hand over the cold pale hand in the casket.

Each left the mortuary awkwardly, wiping his eyes.

Our turn came to meet Mrs. Miller.  I told her who I was and reminded her of the story from those many years ago and what she had told me about her husband's bartering for marbles. 

With her eyes glistening, she took my hand and led me to the casket.

'Those three young men who just left were the boys I told you about.  They just told me how they appreciated the things Jim 'traded' them.

Now, at last, when Jim could not change his mind about color or size...they came to pay their debt.'

'We've never had a great deal of the wealth of this world,' she confided, 'but right now, Jim would consider himself the richest man in  Idaho  '.

With loving gentleness she lifted the lifeless fingers of her deceased husband. Resting underneath were three exquisitely shined red marbles.

The Moral : We will not be remembered by our words, but by our kind deeds.  Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath.

Today I wish you a day of ordinary miracles ~ A fresh pot of coffee you didn't make yourself.

An unexpected phone call from an old friend.

Green stoplights on your way to work.

The fastest line at the grocery store.

A good sing-along song on the radio.

Your keys found right where you left them.

Send this to the people you'll never forget. 

I just Did... 

If you don't send it to anyone, it means you are in way too much of a hurry to even notice the ordinary miracles when they occur.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived!

AWESOME  My grandmother was at a shop in England a couple of weeks ago she said there were 3 little boys in there and one of them was looking at some candy she said he looked hungry and not wealthy she did not want to imbarris the little boy infront of his friends so she asked them all do you boys want a mars bar and bought them all one!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: September 09, 2008, 05:11:40 PM »

Did anyone see this?

There has been a rumor that 20/20 paid the Anthony's $1,000,000 for the pics and videos they showed on there program the other night. I am sure that they paid something for them since they showed personal photos and videos, some of which had not been seen on TV. My daughter had dinner with some friends Saturday evening, one of whom apparentl was in the Anthony's inner circle of friends. She came up with a shocker that blew us all away! Remember when all the fuss was made about who Caylee's father is? Well get this: Take Ca..y out of Casey's name, then add brother Lee, and you get Caylee. It apparently is common knowledge among there close friends that Caylee belongs to Lee! Absolutely sickening, but that might explain why the name and whereabouts of the father seems so mysterious!

http://www.freewebs.com/e...p?photoID=10444697&prev=1
Photo of Lee and Casey taken at Fusion just days after Caylee died. Lee testified under oath that he thought Casey was out of town at the beach. Guess he never figured this photo would surface. Was this a "going away" Party for Caylee? Notice the blue dress and DJ in background.
Lee has a DUI history. Could Casey and Lee have put all the money she stole up their noses?

!~*Mar*~!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1866 on: September 09, 2008, 05:11:50 PM »

Since I could spend all day searching here and never find it, can anyone give me the link (or any info) to Lee's MySpace profile?

Thanks in advance.

I have this one:

http://www.myspace.com/leeaanthony

Thanks, Carpe!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1867 on: September 09, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »

Was Lee carrying a pillow???
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1868 on: September 09, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »

Thank You Miss Destiny You will never know how much what you just posted means to me. My Grandparents owned a general store for over 45yrs and had many local ppl/families that just could not get by -  no matter how hard they tried. Many walked on a dirt road to and from. I just say again Thank you. 
My Grandparents were Monkey's too then. They always Gave fresh food/meat/can goods to those in Need. Never once did they ever expect anything in return. Just to know that the babies belly's were full and Mom and Dad could take a breath was enough for them.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1869 on: September 09, 2008, 05:15:39 PM »

Did anyone see this?

There has been a rumor that 20/20 paid the Anthony's $1,000,000 for the pics and videos they showed on there program the other night. I am sure that they paid something for them since they showed personal photos and videos, some of which had not been seen on TV. My daughter had dinner with some friends Saturday evening, one of whom apparentl was in the Anthony's inner circle of friends. She came up with a shocker that blew us all away! Remember when all the fuss was made about who Caylee's father is? Well get this: Take Ca..y out of Casey's name, then add brother Lee, and you get Caylee. It apparently is common knowledge among there close friends that Caylee belongs to Lee! Absolutely sickening, but that might explain why the name and whereabouts of the father seems so mysterious!

Photo of Lee and Casey taken at Fusion just days after Caylee died. Lee testified under oath that he thought Casey was out of town at the beach. Guess he never figured this photo would surface. Was this a "going away" Party for Caylee? Notice the blue dress and DJ in background.
Lee has a DUI history. Could Casey and Lee have put all the money she stole up their noses?

Would love to have that confirmed...would certainly explain the DNA comment by Padilla the other night that everyone has been so upset over. Hmmmmm.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1870 on: September 09, 2008, 05:16:14 PM »

it's addicting to follow the news, stories and read this forum.  i followed the OJ case (yuck) on tv when it was going on...hard not to get wrapped up in this stuff. it does mess with my sleep, my housework, family meals etc... we have family flying in from Florida tomorrow for my husband's 50th birthday on 9/11  ... i won't be able to read like i usually do while they are here...it's pathetic, i find my self thinking i can't wait til my company leaves on Saturday so I can resume this drama in progress    Man, I just realized I'm not paying attention to my soap One Life to Live like I have for the last 28 years 

The hardest part for me to swallow on this one is that the victim doesn't even have her own family in her corner.   It just makes me crazy!  

There is just SO much wrong with this whole thing.   It's sick on so many levels.

Alright, enough ranting out of me today!  (I promise this time, lol)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1871 on: September 09, 2008, 05:16:50 PM »

Did anyone see this?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: September 09, 2008, 05:16:53 PM »

I dont know! lol I saw caseys backpack and looks like a laptop bag that he was carrying. Oh yeah I noticed casey doesnt think the Caylee Tshirts are very flattering, she has it tied in back it looks.......

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: September 09, 2008, 05:17:21 PM »

OMG!! NOT CONFIRMED YET!!!

From Fox Blog

grandparents are getting charged with obstruction, casey is back in jail, the took some evidence off of george's tires, they may have found a torso (body) but it has not been identified (may be in animal or human remains)

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: September 09, 2008, 05:18:25 PM »

Did anyone see this?

The link for the photo doesn't work.  I want to see the photo.  This sounds a bit far fetched to be a true story.  Not that I don't think it's possible Lee is the father, just eh whole story seems contrived.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: September 09, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »

From Fox Blog

grandparents are getting charged with obstruction, casey is back in jail, the took some evidence off of george's tires, they may have found a torso (body) but it has not been identified (may be in animal or human remains)

WOW WOW WOW
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1876 on: September 09, 2008, 05:19:08 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/image/17431650/detail.html

She is doing the baby killer slut strut...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: September 09, 2008, 05:19:08 PM »

From Fox Blog

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mrsk?? Gimme a link!!

Also, where is camera 2?What building is it at?

"God dont like ugly"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: September 09, 2008, 05:19:57 PM »

Did anyone see this?

Does anyone have that picture???
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1879 on: September 09, 2008, 05:19:58 PM »

I dont know! lol I saw caseys backpack and looks like a laptop bag that he was carrying. Oh yeah I noticed casey doesnt think the Caylee Tshirts are very flattering, she has it tied in back it looks.......

It is the next to last photo..what is the grey striped thingy?  I think a pillow...maybe not...I can't tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.