March 28, 2024, 05:27:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 383100 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1960 on: September 09, 2008, 05:52:47 PM »

What site did the new rumor come from? TIA

Supposedly here....
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1961 on: September 09, 2008, 05:56:11 PM »

Did anyone see this?

There has been a rumor that 20/20 paid the Anthony's $1,000,000 for the pics and videos they showed on there program the other night. I am sure that they paid something for them since they showed personal photos and videos, some of which had not been seen on TV. My daughter had dinner with some friends Saturday evening, one of whom apparentl was in the Anthony's inner circle of friends. She came up with a shocker that blew us all away! Remember when all the fuss was made about who Caylee's father is? Well get this: Take Ca..y out of Casey's name, then add brother Lee, and you get Caylee. It apparently is common knowledge among there close friends that Caylee belongs to Lee! Absolutely sickening, but that might explain why the name and whereabouts of the father seems so mysterious!

http://www.freewebs.com/e...p?photoID=10444697&prev=1
Photo of Lee and Casey taken at Fusion just days after Caylee died. Lee testified under oath that he thought Casey was out of town at the beach. Guess he never figured this photo would surface. Was this a "going away" Party for Caylee? Notice the blue dress and DJ in background.
Lee has a DUI history. Could Casey and Lee have put all the money she stole up their noses?

Can't get the photo of Lee and Casey to come up...bad link.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: September 09, 2008, 05:56:23 PM »

They deleted the thread at WS

I deleted it because they we all flipping out over what i posted. I won't be posting there anymore as the people there are just rude. They were not getting it that I had got the info from here.

lol oh that was you over there they were calling you an imposter

Yes. And the thing is like KLAAS said at least we all knew it was unconfirmed. I had even put in the subject of the thread over there "NOT CONFIRMED" how much more clear did they need it to be? Like I said I am sticking to this site here. I hope you all aren't mad at me for taking the info over there.

Willen - I don't care if people copy stuff from here and take it to other sites, it's not a problem.  It's an open for ALL to view and copy forum. 

REMINDER TO ALL - Nothing has been confirmed about arrests or Casey back in jail.  We will just have to wait and see if there's anything on the local news.  If there's any truth to it we'll hear soon enough.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1963 on: September 09, 2008, 05:56:32 PM »

Casey has reminded me of an X user
The only footage - Casey Crying.
The one Video of her actually Crying in Court - right after her arrest  - She looks like she is coming down from something. Her motions of her hands and such to her face ...and her facial expressions ... she looks as though she is coming off of something ..stimulant, drug etc...

I think that they should let her get Tanked and then interview her - She prob would melt into their hands. I truly believe that Casey has a Conscience but the only way it shows is if she is Using Some Drug or alcohol. Her Mind is not that complicated truly. Her defensive mechanism within all of this did not start when Caylee was Missing.

Casey is the Child of a Abusive Home. Casey is what she knows. She is herself so empty, Null and fearless due to how she was raised  - her environment. She has a huge WALL between herself and others. She trusts no one. She may make life seem all that is Grand with LEE but truly deep down - Casey trusts no one. All due to Cindy and George. And if IF George or Lee is Caylee's Father .... she would then be even more removed.

I am not protesting for Casey - I just have to believe that Casey has underlying issues. She is Why she is - for a reason.

Now ADD Drugs/Alcohol addiction to that Brain of hers and add her childhood - and you get a psychopath and or pathological liar - or both. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1964 on: September 09, 2008, 05:57:02 PM »

Mrs. Kub
I see they have a Shango wannabe over there on that blog. 

I swear to you Lala's, that's why I was reading there. I was cracking up!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1965 on: September 09, 2008, 05:57:32 PM »

Loraine told WESH 2 that in the first batch of the Anthonys' trash, she found a lot of rigatoni, a broken beer bottle and several computer printouts of blog entries from the public about Caylee's disappearance.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17429427/detail.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1966 on: September 09, 2008, 05:58:17 PM »

Did anyone see this?

There has been a rumor that 20/20 paid the Anthony's $1,000,000 for the pics and videos they showed on there program the other night. I am sure that they paid something for them since they showed personal photos and videos, some of which had not been seen on TV. My daughter had dinner with some friends Saturday evening, one of whom apparentl was in the Anthony's inner circle of friends. She came up with a shocker that blew us all away! Remember when all the fuss was made about who Caylee's father is? Well get this: Take Ca..y out of Casey's name, then add brother Lee, and you get Caylee. It apparently is common knowledge among there close friends that Caylee belongs to Lee! Absolutely sickening, but that might explain why the name and whereabouts of the father seems so mysterious!

http://www.freewebs.com/e...p?photoID=10444697&prev=1
Photo of Lee and Casey taken at Fusion just days after Caylee died. Lee testified under oath that he thought Casey was out of town at the beach. Guess he never figured this photo would surface. Was this a "going away" Party for Caylee? Notice the blue dress and DJ in background.
Lee has a DUI history. Could Casey and Lee have put all the money she stole up their noses?

Can't get the photo of Lee and Casey to come up...bad link.

I have a hard time believing that their friends knew that Caylee was Lees and no one turned them in.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: September 09, 2008, 05:59:02 PM »

They deleted the thread at WS

I deleted it because they we all flipping out over what i posted. I won't be posting there anymore as the people there are just rude. They were not getting it that I had got the info from here.

lol oh that was you over there they were calling you an imposter

Yes. And the thing is like KLAAS said at least we all knew it was unconfirmed. I had even put in the subject of the thread over there "NOT CONFIRMED" how much more clear did they need it to be? Like I said I am sticking to this site here. I hope you all aren't mad at me for taking the info over there.

Willen - I don't care if people copy stuff from here and take it to other sites, it's not a problem.  It's an open for ALL to view and copy forum. 

REMINDER TO ALL - Nothing has been confirmed about arrests or Casey back in jail.  We will just have to wait and see if there's anything on the local news.  If there's any truth to it we'll hear soon enough.

Klaas I went to that chat http://cayleeanthony.chatango.com/
they dont seem to know alot about case details...They are saying someone named legaleagle was there when bones were found by amscot...Something makes me not believe them thought..JMO
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: September 09, 2008, 05:59:03 PM »

So the Anthony's are communicating by writing notes to each other....because I'm sure they know the house is bugged......which IMO is why the skank spends all day at lover boy Jose's....cause he knows she can't keep her mouth shut.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1969 on: September 09, 2008, 05:59:30 PM »

Loraine told WESH 2 that in the first batch of the Anthonys' trash, she found a lot of rigatoni, a broken beer bottle and several computer printouts of blog entries from the public about Caylee's disappearance.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17429427/detail.html

RIGATONI?????????????  Good God, that's IT!!!!

I kid.....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1970 on: September 09, 2008, 05:59:34 PM »

We've been hearing vague reports that skeletal remains and clothing have been found. These little teaser hints have been going on since Sunday afternoon.  We've also been hearing that it can't be determined whether the skeletal remains are animal or human.  Does anyone besides me find it a little unusual that coroners and forensic scientists can't determine the difference between an animal and a human skeleton?  Something is going on in Orlando and I think that it's about time that LE made some kind of an official announcement.  Orlando LE has done such an exemplary job so far, I hope they don't start causing trouble by playing cat and mouse games.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1971 on: September 09, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »

So the Anthony's are communicating by writing notes to each other....because I'm sure they know the house is bugged......which IMO is why the skank spends all day at lover boy Jose's....cause he knows she can't keep her mouth shut.

Right! Let me write to pop.... he's in the living room. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1972 on: September 09, 2008, 06:00:39 PM »

Looks like she had highlights done at the lawyers too.  hmm reminds me, need to get mine done too.

that infuriates me!!!!
Using her friggin lawyers office to socialize and have her hair done!!!

She should be in jail!!!!!!

Where can I see that??? WAAAAAAa....I am getting so confused..waaaa. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: September 09, 2008, 06:00:45 PM »

Des,

Thank you SO MUCH for that story.  Tears steaming down my face.  It reminds me of my parents.  Thank you.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: September 09, 2008, 06:02:11 PM »

If she found a beer bottle, that against the house arrest rules for alcohol to be there.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1975 on: September 09, 2008, 06:02:13 PM »

We've been hearing vague reports that skeletal remains and clothing have been found. These little teaser hints have been going on since Sunday afternoon.  We've also been hearing that it can't be determined whether the skeletal remains are animal or human.  Does anyone besides me find it a little unusual that coroners and forensic scientists can't determine the difference between an animal and a human skeleton?  Something is going on in Orlando and I think that it's about time that LE made some kind of an official announcement.  Orlando LE has done such an exemplary job so far, I hope they don't start causing trouble by playing cat and mouse games.

I wonder if they have Dr. G on the case?

Lisa
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: September 09, 2008, 06:02:32 PM »

SORRY GUYS! Here is the link to that picture that would not work:

http://www.freewebs.com/equalizeyou/apps/photos/photo.jsp?photoID=10444697&prev=1

!~*Mar*~!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: September 09, 2008, 06:02:46 PM »

Lee is now the pack mule for the DIVA

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1978 on: September 09, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »

Mrs. Kub
I see they have a Shango wannabe over there on that blog. 

I swear to you Lala's, that's why I was reading there. I was cracking up!

Maybe I should go show them what a Shango wannabe is really like? LOL
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1979 on: September 09, 2008, 06:02:58 PM »

That's what i told my husband to how can they not tell the difference..Human bones are different.. the only thing close to human bones i heard is monkey bones..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.