June 01, 2024, 11:11:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 390141 times)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: September 08, 2008, 06:04:59 PM »

Do you think that it's a possiblity that the hold up could be that the chloroform searches on Caseys puter were done under a different "login" and not hers?  They might be having trouble pinning it to her exclusively ....

again I ask ... while she was driving Amy's car while Amy was in PR ... who was driving her (Caseys) car?

Casey's car was impounded during that time, so noone was driving it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: September 08, 2008, 06:05:49 PM »

I dont have the document with Tony interview can someone please do a screenshot for me about him picking casey up on the 28th I always thought he picked her up on the 27th at amscot the same day she abandoned the car..

It was the 27th, you are correct.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #402 on: September 08, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »

I was just watching that news report when Casey ^5'ed her brother.
She is one messed up person. Even it was only because she got past the media without talking, WTH !!!!  She has nothing to be happy about. At least in my eyes she doesn't. Guess she is really not so heartbroken about her little girl huh?
I swear I would punch her face if I had been there.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: September 08, 2008, 06:06:03 PM »

Hi Ive just joined the forum. Ive been reading here awhile and Im hooked now too.

I have a few questions on this case.
1. Why did Cindy in her first 911 call report the car as stolen on June 30th 2008?

2. In Jesse Grunds statement to LE he says he received a call from Jeff ,who recieved a
call from an OSCO deputy on Casey Anthonys phone. Why does Jeff have Caseys phone?
Is the phone she lost?

Sorry if these questions have already been discussed.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: September 08, 2008, 06:06:09 PM »

Do you think that it's a possiblity that the hold up could be that the chloroform searches on Caseys puter were done under a different "login" and not hers?  They might be having trouble pinning it to her exclusively ....

again I ask ... while she was driving Amy's car while Amy was in PR ... who was driving her (Caseys) car?

Most likely Amys ... but I bet she claims she "loaned" her car to "someone" while she was using Amy's and "they" abandoned the car ... not Casey .....

Please tell me we have something to dispell this thought ....

Tony went to NY June 30 - July5th   Amy went to PR July 8th - July 16th.  So what car was Casey using when Tony went to NY.  Didn't Amy need to use her own car to get around??

and who's car was Casey driving when Tony went to NY June 30th - July 5th?  She abandoned her's on June 27th.

7-04-08 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate
http://www.wftv.com/news/16979873/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #405 on: September 08, 2008, 06:06:10 PM »

I thought Amy was in PR from early July until July 14 or 15?  If so, nobody was driving Casey's car..it was in the impound lot from June 30 - July 15.

Yes, that is correct.  If i remember corectly the car was towed on the 28th and the Anthonys recieved a notice in the mail on the 15th of july

I believe, car was abandoned on June 27 and was towed to the impound lot on June 30.  Anthonys received notice in the mail on July 15 and that's what started the ball rolling to find Casey and Caylee.  That's when they found out Caylee wasn't with Casey.
According to the people at the tow yard.. Gearge told them he found his daughter and she won't let them see his grandkid..I know they said they found the car first...somebody's lying. this is  jmo but if what george told the tow yard about already finding casey..  Then they had 24 hours to clean that car because lee stated in his statement the car was in the garage and the police state it was parked on the street on the 16 when they took it to csi???? Alot of misses int hose anthony's statements which leads me to believe they are covering up even more lies
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: September 08, 2008, 06:07:34 PM »

Anthonys' Response: Caylee was kidnapped and you maggots are not searching for her.

See what I mean? They actually seem to expect us to be dumb enough to believe what they say! Grrrrrrr.........

Now you need to ask the Anthonys why they are not searching ???

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #407 on: September 08, 2008, 06:08:07 PM »

and who's car was Casey driving when Tony went to NY June 30th - July 5th?  She abandoned her's on June 27th.

Most likely Amys ... but I bet she claims she "loaned" her car to "someone" while she was using Amy's and "they" abandoned the car ... not Casey .....

Tony went to NY June 30 - July5th    Amy went to PR July 8th - July 16th.  So what car was Casey using when Tony went to NY.  Didn't Amy need to use her own car to get around??
I thought Casey had a BBQ for Tony and frinds on the 4th of July?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: September 08, 2008, 06:09:02 PM »

Hi Ive just joined the forum. Ive been reading here awhile and Im hooked now too.

1. Why did Cindy in her first 911 call report the car as stolen on June 30th 2008?

2. In Jesse Grunds statement to LE he says he received a call from Jeff ,who recieved a
call from an OSCO deputy on Casey Anthonys phone. Why does Jeff have Caseys phone?
Is the phone she lost?

OMG.  I did not know that Cindy reported the car stolen.  I never heard that
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: September 08, 2008, 06:09:15 PM »

Is the phone she lost?

Welcome Mtmom!

I think Cindy admitted later she only mentioned a stolen car to get the police to come out, to get their attention.

I'll have to go back and read Jesse's statement, I don't know.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 08, 2008, 06:09:46 PM »

The Anthony's theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVYuj_Cjy3M&feature=related

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: September 08, 2008, 06:10:12 PM »

I was just watching that news report when Casey ^5'ed her brother.
She is one messed up person. Even it was only because she got past the media without talking, WTH !!!!  She has nothing to be happy about. At least in my eyes she doesn't. Guess she is really not so heartbroken about her little girl huh?
I swear I would punch her face if I had been there.

What channel were you watching?  I'm trying to find a video of that high 5 online.  TIA! 
OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #412 on: September 08, 2008, 06:10:57 PM »

Casey already admitted she left the car there.. She stated it ran out of gas and then 2 guys helped her push it there.. Tony states that he picked up casey at the car after she called him and she had an arm full of groceries..So there links her to the car parked at amscot

Ok Amscot noticed the car at 7am so Casey had to drop it off before that..What Grocery stores are open 24 hours around Amscot?And Why was casey grocery shopping so early for?She doesnt seem like one to wake so early..

I think he ment shopping bags full of clothes she bought from amy's money. I read amy lost 400 in cash shortly before her trip and casey helped her search her apartment for it.
I think I read somewhere that He actually said Groceries is what she had...Im looking over some things to be certain but I'm pretty sure he said that.....

Either way Why was Casey out driving around so early and not sleeping at Tonys that night??What exactly was she doing all night?
I was being a smart ass.. Tony did say groceries..
::MonkeyWink::I just wanna know what it was Casey was doing all night and why she wasnt sleeping at tonys?I think that is weird. but thats me..Lol

not so weird if you think she might have been into the meth scene, users stay up for days on end. Is chlorophorm used in making meth? the searches on her laptop could mean she was making it or trading components used in manufacturing meth for actual dope. this could also explain where Casey's $$ came from and the ruse of working at nightclubs, just working slinging dope, not event planning...

my opinion, thats it.

I believe in love...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: September 08, 2008, 06:11:25 PM »

I dont have the document with Tony interview can someone please do a screenshot for me about him picking casey up on the 28th I always thought he picked her up on the 27th at amscot the same day she abandoned the car..

It was the 27th, you are correct.

Thank You Klaas!!!!!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: September 08, 2008, 06:13:49 PM »

you know what else bothers me .... is the fact that George doesn't see Casey from (supposively) June 16th until June 24th and is questioned on July 15th about Caylee's  disappearance .... but yet he can vividly remember what Casey was wearing the morning of June 16th .... gray pin striped pants .... the same ones that Cindy washed .... hhhuuummm seeing them "triggered a memory" of her wearing them on June 16th?  I think NOT!  Sounds like a set up to me!  Better yet ... where is the SHIRT she was wearing that day?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: September 08, 2008, 06:13:59 PM »

Is the phone she lost?

MtnMom Welcome!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #416 on: September 08, 2008, 06:15:00 PM »

Check out Vader01 ebay profile.  They have been doing lots of buying in the last few weeks.  Things that make you go Hmmmm!

Lisa
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: September 08, 2008, 06:15:15 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 08, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »

Casey already admitted she left the car there.. She stated it ran out of gas and then 2 guys helped her push it there.. Tony states that he picked up casey at the car after she called him and she had an arm full of groceries..So there links her to the car parked at amscot

Ok Amscot noticed the car at 7am so Casey had to drop it off before that..What Grocery stores are open 24 hours around Amscot?And Why was casey grocery shopping so early for?She doesnt seem like one to wake so early..

Well.....the car smelled like a dead body had been in the damned car because it did have a dead body in the car at one point...and LE knows it was Casey because she admitted leaving the car there...I feel sure that no one came across the car and saw a pocket book on the seat and left it there because they found a dead body and decided to take the body instead.  Casey is the one who disposed of Caylee and cleaned the car with chloroform but the smell wouldn't go away so she had to get rid of the car...fairly clever....she thought someone would steal the car (that was the dumb part). 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: September 08, 2008, 06:17:02 PM »

I think he ment shopping bags full of clothes she bought from amy's money. I read amy lost 400 in cash shortly before her trip and casey helped her search her apartment for it.
I think I read somewhere that He actually said Groceries is what she had...Im looking over some things to be certain but I'm pretty sure he said that.....

Either way Why was Casey out driving around so early and not sleeping at Tonys that night??What exactly was she doing all night?
I was being a smart ass.. Tony did say groceries..
::MonkeyWink::I just wanna know what it was Casey was doing all night and why she wasnt sleeping at tonys?I think that is weird. but thats me..Lol

another strange thing is if she parked it by 7 am and tony didnt pick her up until "afternoon" and her pocketbook was found in the car did she do her grocery shopping before 7 am and if so what did she do for those hrs before tony picked her up or did she go shopping after parking the car and then place her pocketbook back in the car as she would have needed it to buy the groceries....something just isnt adding up....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.