June 22, 2024, 04:32:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #18  (Read 392794 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #780 on: September 08, 2008, 09:12:27 PM »

Are You Kidding Me - Do the Anthony's Actually have a Supporting public ???

Someone just posted this on Craigslist Orlando Rants and Raves ~

Reply to: pers-833086164@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-08, 6:59PM EDT

at my home. i have a 5 bedroom home on 5 acres. not very far from Orlando. i'am not home for weeks at a time. I know what you people are going through especially Casey and it saddens me to know that you have welfare and other lowlife outside your home! George you must have a lot off patience.i would of just shot'em. So George,Casey,Cindy and Lee my home is your home. thinking of you

______

My My My the freaks do come out of the wood work dont they

you have got to be kidding????

Hopefully its a set up!

It's probably golddiggers seeing where the fame and fortune is headed.
Her kids must be driving her nuts and she needs casey's help...What a nut job!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: September 08, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »

So, I posted this at the end of the last cause I didn't know we were already on page 100:
Can someone post a link to the latest timeline of what we know for sure? Not a speculation timeline, please. I want to re-read.
Pretty please?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3217.0

Also, have you guys seen this one?  I found it before I found you.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945
The page owner's name is Desdemona.  Interesting.

I was looking at the pictures on that myspace and saw this one:

http://a630.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_207c4652cb2b51ef9098685566143cfd.jpg

and maybe I am just plain stupid but Caylee looks ALOT like the guy thats holding her. I mean she has his eyes.

Monkeys isnt that Jesse Grund ?

No, I think it's JPChatt.  Not Jesse and not Ricardo.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 08, 2008, 09:13:56 PM »

So, I posted this at the end of the last cause I didn't know we were already on page 100:
Can someone post a link to the latest timeline of what we know for sure? Not a speculation timeline, please. I want to re-read.
Pretty please?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945

http://a630.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/43/l_207c4652cb2b51ef9098685566143cfd.jpg

and maybe I am just plain stupid but Caylee looks ALOT like the guy thats holding her. I mean she has his eyes.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: September 08, 2008, 09:14:18 PM »

at my home. i have a 5 bedroom home on 5 acres. not very far from Orlando. i'am not home for weeks at a time. I know what you people are going through especially Casey and it saddens me to know that you have welfare and other lowlife outside your home! George you must have a lot off patience.i would of just shot'em. So George,Casey,Cindy and Lee my home is your home. thinking of you

______

Hopefully its a set up!

5 Acres? Casey would love it! Plenty of room to hide bodies...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #784 on: September 08, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »

Brown:  Casey will only tell if it's to her benefit. Thinks Casey's story about the park is to distract from the real area.  Brown is trying to explain her behavior away...only reason she would give up the location of Caylee is if it protects her.

Or...gets her a sweet piece of hunky ass...she thinks she can manipulate......Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: September 08, 2008, 09:15:33 PM »

I am convinced JP Chatt is the daddy

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: September 08, 2008, 09:15:34 PM »

Caylee looks just like J.P. Chatt...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 08, 2008, 09:16:14 PM »

______

Hopefully its a set up!

5 Acres? Casey would love it! Plenty of room to hide bodies...
The new property could be the anthony compound... Where they could have casey produce some more victims...Just like david in waco
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: September 08, 2008, 09:16:35 PM »

The man holding Caylee in that photo is J.P. Chatt.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: September 08, 2008, 09:16:50 PM »

THis picture honestly does NOT look like Casey to me.  It looks like someone else in her clothing.

phew!!!! I'm glad you said that....I just posted the exact same thing about a decoy....(sorry reading backwards) Clever new lawyer in the picture, just might be a decoy. Strange to ^5 in front of an officer I will say

I agree that it doesn't look a whole lot like that tramp... how do those ankle things work when she goes out of range to meet with her atty?  Can she get dropped somewhere and picked up later?  This ankle thing does not have GPS tracking, right?

It is Casey

Cindy is wearing the Same necklace on the Video of her putting the Signs in the ground - Same Bead Style as this photo of Casey ... Cindy has on the Butterfly Tshirt and the Same Necklace on but I think hers is Green tones
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: September 08, 2008, 09:18:00 PM »

Someone told me that Casey didn't know JP before she had Caylee...but I have not been able to verify that yet.  So I am sticking with JP as the daddy...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #791 on: September 08, 2008, 09:19:27 PM »

Someone told me that Casey didn't know JP before she had Caylee...but I have not been able to verify that yet.  So I am sticking with JP as the daddy...

Where is Maury when we need him?

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: September 08, 2008, 09:19:33 PM »

Pretty please?

Monkeys isnt that Jesse Grund ?

Isn't he one of the supposed guys that Casey named as the father? If so then I definelty think he's Caylee's dad. She looks exactly like him. The eyes and facial features.

I don't know who ie is but it's not Jesse JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: September 08, 2008, 09:19:45 PM »

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: September 08, 2008, 09:19:58 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

Did you all see this? Nancy Grace's producers have a blog about Caylee. They will be updating this a lot.

!~*Mar*~!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: September 08, 2008, 09:20:02 PM »

Well this is bizarre:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080909/ap_on_re_us/toddler_in_trunk

GREAT FALLS, Mont. - The body of a toddler found in the trunk of his mother's car may have been there for months as she drove around town, evaded questions about him and was even arrested, police said.

The mother, Summer ManyWhiteHorses, was charged Monday with deliberate homicide. Authorities say the body of her 2-year-old son, James, was found Friday in the trunk of her car — more than six weeks after it was towed to a wrecking yard when she was arrested.

Deputy County Attorney Joel Thompson said authorities have yet to determine how or when the boy died. An autopsy is being conducted. According to court records, ManyWhiteHorses told police the boy's death was an accident, and that she placed his body in the car's trunk on May 29.

ManyWhiteHorses was being held on $250,000 bail. During a brief court hearing, she appeared without an attorney and was provided forms for a public defender.

Personnel at the Cascade County Detention Center turned away a reporter's attempt to speak with her Monday because it was outside visiting hours.

ManyWhiteHorses was first arrested July 21, after authorities said she was driving erratically. As police attempted to pull her over, she drove through several stoplights and crashed into a parked car. Her 11-year-old daughter was in the back seat and, unknown to police, the toddler's body was apparently in the trunk, authorities said.

Police officers did not search the trunk, and the car was towed. ManyWhiteHorses was arrested, and child welfare officials began looking into placing the daughter into state custody.

ManyWhiteHorses was given misdemeanor citations in connection with the crash and later released from jail. Authorities said she did not retrieve her car even though she was free to do so.

Child welfare officials moved for custody of the daughter in August and were trying to determine the boy's whereabouts.

During the investigation, authorities learned that ManyWhiteHorses told relatives the state had taken the toddler long ago, that state officials were told initially the child was in Browning and then later that he was in Portland, Ore.

"Her stories varied based upon who she was talking to," said police Detective Bruce McDermott.

Police were brought into the case last week after child welfare agents could not verify the toddler's location. A short time later, ManyWhiteHorses told officers the toddler, who had autism, had died in late May, according to court records. ManyWhiteHorses told police she put the body in the trunk, wrapped in a blanket inside a garbage bag, the affidavit said.

Officers went to the wrecking yard and found the boy's body in the trunk, authorities said.

ManyWhiteHorses' aunt, Ernestine Small, said she had taken care of the two children during ManyWhiteHorses' prior run-ins with the law. Small had been hoping to take custody again this summer, but was told by ManyWhiteHorses that the toddler had been placed in foster care.

"Nobody expected this," Small said in an interview at the courthouse. "I know she gets violent, but never thought she would do this to her baby."

Both prosecutors and police said the officers followed the law by not searching the trunk after ManyWhiteHorses' July 21 arrest, saying legal cause and a search warrant would have been needed.

"Police had no reason to believe there was anything of evidentiary value in the trunk," McDermott said.

Small, ManyWhiteHorses' aunt, said the officers could not have known to search the trunk.

"Why would they?" she said.
Wow, does that mean the odor leaves after awhile??  Wouldn't that car stink too??  Another nutcase,  guess it didn't help her to have the name Summer Manywhitehorses.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: September 08, 2008, 09:20:09 PM »

??
For those that have dug through 400 pages of documents...  Is there any referenece  where anyone but  Casey  ever met the  (ghost) baby sitter   face-to-face?
TIA 
Back to lurk mode.....  Laughing

OF...as soon as Carpe has the link to first segment of NG uploaded...You'll hear it in the first 4 mins....Destiny

DESTINY

I sit here waiting when will carpe come online I need to see NG like I need OXYGEN LOL

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: September 08, 2008, 09:20:38 PM »

Chatt has a connection with Universal Studios...I forget now what, but seems he has some you tube videos out there somewhere.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #798 on: September 08, 2008, 09:20:59 PM »

Lala's Mom

I wonder what Casey has been doing " in the house" since her release ???

What would one do if you were on lock down with George and Cindy ?

Maybe their playing Trivial Pursuit ?

** o/t LaLa is my Daughters Nick name too

Small world...there are several that have Lalas in here. 

She is on the internet all day when she can be...but if she is being petted by Cindy and George is staying away from her then it's a tough time each night in that house.  I go back to Padilla saying George gives her a wide area...says a lot.
George keeping his Distance says many things. Casey has been quoted by the one boy she has known all her life  - that She hates George. I think that George is scared to be in contact with Casey. I am sure that their is no love lost between them. Scared in the fact that if he were to get close contact with her verbally * he may lose it. I don't think George is playing with a full deck. His behavior is so erratic an he has all the signs of a Man who has " Little Man Syndrome".  My guess is that living with Cindy has been no Picnic. I can't imagine their household. I am guessing at this point its all of deadly silence. Everyone Retreats to their own corner of the house.

I am sure that Casey and Lee have seen so much in their lifetime from Mom and Dad its hard for either of them to understand reality. I think that both of them were raised very sheltered and saturated in Mom and Dads turmoil. And I still think there is some worth to Lee or George being Caylee's father. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: September 08, 2008, 09:21:14 PM »

What are they eating?  No one ever goes to the supermarket.
OMG I was just thinking this today when I myself ran out of some butter.  I was like you know you never seen anyone shop at this house..then again there's no UPS man so can't be online grocery shopping or like us the schwans guy..LOL  So what do they eat..never see anyone even delivery something except for that dang gone pizza!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.