April 24, 2024, 07:42:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488144 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: September 10, 2008, 11:42:56 AM »

txlisa   I'm sorry about your brother.   {{{{HUGS}}}}

Well since I haven't even opened the mail in a week, bills to pay, laundry to do, house work, and crazy foolishness like that I guess I better get to work.

I love my monkey buddies.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: September 10, 2008, 11:44:24 AM »

For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel. And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know-or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous SOCIOPATH are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all. In this way, her true nature is usually INVISIBLE to the group. She can easily hide in plain sight.
From the book "The Sociopath Next Door"
 DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ANYONE WE KNOW??????

::MonkeyEek:

PLEASE READ THIS< I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty well sums up Casey IMO.   

I'm multitasking.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: September 10, 2008, 11:45:06 AM »

Webcam #1 - looks like Dugga's place 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Webcam #2 - working but not much action

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Seriously... who's crotch are we looking at on cam 1?

Heheheee

It's the IT's guys office. In for repairs...

Phew!  For a second I thought it was streaming live from BJ's office and we were going to see what really went on at those 6 hour lawyer meetings.

Almost had to scratch my own eyes out.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1023 on: September 10, 2008, 11:46:31 AM »

Webcam #1 - looks like Dugga's place 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Webcam #2 - working but not much action

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Seriously... who's crotch are we looking at on cam 1?

Heheheee

It's the IT's guys office. In for repairs...

Phew!  For a second I thought it was streaming live from BJ's office and we were going to see what really went on at those 6 hour lawyer meetings.

Almost had to scratch my own eyes out.

You are a riot

Peace Monkeys
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: September 10, 2008, 11:46:51 AM »

For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel. And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know-or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous SOCIOPATH are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all. In this way, her true nature is usually INVISIBLE to the group. She can easily hide in plain sight.

PLEASE READ THIS< I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm multitasking.

Are you sure the name of the book wasn't  "the girl named casey next door"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: September 10, 2008, 11:47:18 AM »

Thanks, Snoopy!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: September 10, 2008, 11:48:21 AM »

I only heard a little about it on NG last night but what do yall think of the new area they are searching and how do you think they came about looking there?
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: September 10, 2008, 11:48:47 AM »

I'm multitasking.

I think that even creepier is that we probably ALL know someone, or have in our past, who fits this profile quite well.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: September 10, 2008, 11:49:08 AM »

Not to get off subject...but does anyone have the same feeling as me that Caylee wont be found, just b/c of the simple fact that Casey is too damned smug and confident...she KNOWS that she wont be found???

that is what I am having nightmares about!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1029 on: September 10, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »

I only heard a little about it on NG last night but what do yall think of the new area they are searching and how do you think they came about looking there?

They said it was from cell phone pings
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: September 10, 2008, 11:50:33 AM »

I'm multitasking.

I think that even creepier is that we probably ALL know someone, or have in our past, who fits this profile quite well.

I know two people like that and I am amazed that they bred!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: September 10, 2008, 11:50:47 AM »

Where did Rob have to go to buy a new recliner.......ARUBA????

Just like the Brady's - - Marsha, Marsha, Marsha

Always - - Rob, Rob, Rob... Carpe, Carpe, Carpe

Let's try, Oh Tom, Tom, Tom

I know you missed me.......

roflmao!!!

Oh TOM, TOM, TOM!!!!
in my best sexy saultry voice!!!

Feel better??!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1032 on: September 10, 2008, 11:51:02 AM »

Jenn,
"why would you answer that for her"?  That's the million dollar question around the anthony camp.  Why answer ANYTHING that would further a resolution to this entire fiasco.  You can't even tell (or won't) why you feel the way you do.  Funny, ask any one of us WHY we feel the way we do and you'll get a whole lot of answers.  The ONE thing that any of the anthony's are capable of, IMO.  ANSWERS

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

Jenn, if you're still here:

I understand the empathy that goes along with your thinking. It is hard to believe such things could possibly happen. I just want to ask you this. Can you fathom why Cindy and George haven't left their house to go look for this little girl themselves? Also - if the leads they are getting aren't being handled the way they want LE in Orlando to handle them, why aren't they contacting LE in the places that they believe her to be at? Or at the very least going to these states/countries and getting things started there or talking to people in those areas?

Can you help me to understand this? I am not being mean here - this is just the A #1 thing that really bothers me night and day regarding this.

Why would I answer that for you?  Not meaning it in any way to mean or smart.  I can't tell you why I feel the way I do.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: September 10, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »

GUYS,  I understand denial.  My sister's decomposed body was found in a wooded area of a park several years ago and the coronor's office and funeral home would not allow me to see her.  I found it very difficult to accept that it was her unless i could see her.  I kept expecting a phone call from her.  I kept calling the detective and asking over and over if they were sure it was her.  I did not believe them for a long time.
BUT, that does not mean that I dont think that with the mounting eveidence that the Anthonys should deny completely.  They must come to terms with this for the sake of their grandchild.

oh my, Abby, how awful. Hugs and prayers to you for what you went through.

Thank you so much.  I had to walk away for a minute.  It is a terrible thing, BUT we the living must accept and live our lives.

You certainly are honoring your sister!!! Your love for her comes out in your posts. Big, big hugs to you.

Thank you so much.  I want to tell you all that there is a wierd psychology that happens to you when something like this happens.  For some reason I felt embarrassed when it happened and didn't want to talk to anyone or tell anyone.  I almost felt like it was my fault because me and my family didn't do something to protect her.  I can not explain it.  It took me two years to finally tell someone.  I didn't even tell people i worked with.  Now I can talk about it a little.

I am so sorry about your sister *hugs*.  I lost my brother to suicide nearly 14 years ago.  I completely understand about the weird psychology.  People would always ask "why did he do it" and I just never felt comfortable talking about it.

Lisa

Yeah,  I don't know why but it was the same for me.  It all came out in the most innapropraite environment.  I had met this guy i was gonna do some business with and we had dinner and both of us were drinking and talking for hours and suddenly i just blurted the whole story out.  He has become one of my best friends since that night. 

God sends us angels when we need them most.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1034 on: September 10, 2008, 11:53:06 AM »

OOOPS! I Was SO mad I meant to say INCAPABLE....The anthony's are INCAPABLE of providing any Answers.....[/size]

Jenn,
"why would you answer that for her"?  That's the million dollar question around the anthony camp.  Why answer ANYTHING that would further a resolution to this entire fiasco.  You can't even tell (or won't) why you feel the way you do.  Funny, ask any one of us WHY we feel the way we do and you'll get a whole lot of answers.  The ONE thing that any of the anthony's are capable of, IMO.  ANSWERS

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

I understand the empathy that goes along with your thinking. It is hard to believe such things could possibly happen. I just want to ask you this. Can you fathom why Cindy and George haven't left their house to go look for this little girl themselves? Also - if the leads they are getting aren't being handled the way they want LE in Orlando to handle them, why aren't they contacting LE in the places that they believe her to be at? Or at the very least going to these states/countries and getting things started there or talking to people in those areas?

Can you help me to understand this? I am not being mean here - this is just the A #1 thing that really bothers me night and day regarding this.

Why would I answer that for you?  Not meaning it in any way to mean or smart.  I can't tell you why I feel the way I do.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1035 on: September 10, 2008, 11:54:02 AM »

Jenn,

Okay Dolce, Thanks.

Seriously!?

I thought we were past that?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: September 10, 2008, 11:54:08 AM »

roflmao!!!

Oh TOM, TOM, TOM!!!!

Feel better??!!
                Funny!!!!!  note to Tomm - Ive ALWAYS liked to be the HUNTER not the HUNTEE

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: September 10, 2008, 11:55:04 AM »

The PR campaign has begun ...

Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's grandparents: 'Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims'
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
September 10, 2008

Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims. They have lost their granddaughter. . . . Why are they not allowed to hold on to hope that their beloved granddaughter Caylee still might be with us? And other people say they are in denial. So what? Whose business is it? . . . They are going through what they need to go through. And if Caylee is still with us, then they are the ones who kept hope alive. . . . I think we have gotten consumed with making them media personalities rather than understanding that these are just grandparents.

EquuSearch did indicate clearly from the beginning that they were going to search for a live Caylee and that turned. And George and Cindy are very appreciative . . . for the people who have gone out there to search the fields. . . .

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1038 on: September 10, 2008, 11:55:40 AM »

roflmao!!!

Oh TOM, TOM, TOM!!!!

Feel better??!!

Hurray, someone cares

Oh baby, oh baby

Peace Monkeys
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1039 on: September 10, 2008, 11:55:49 AM »

This is my first ever post, so please be gentle with any technical errors.  OK.  I have been lurking on this site for months, I found it with Natalee and came back for Caylee.  I had to respond to Jenn's comments.  I too have compasion, for Cindy, George, Lee and even Casey.  But compassion does not equal tolerance.  A child is missing, and in all likelyhood is gone - I still can't bring myself to say the real word in relation to a baby.  I am sure the family feels pain at the fact that this precious little girl is not with them and I'm sorry for the pain they feel for that.  That is compassion.  But I just can't tolerate the endless efforts to mislead and misdirect, the half-truths and blatent lies that have come out of the mouths of everyone in this family!  My compassion for the family ends with the pain they feel at having lost Caylee, it does not extend to everything they seem to have done since then.

BRAVO!!! and welcome!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.