April 19, 2024, 04:50:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487716 times)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: September 10, 2008, 11:56:31 AM »

For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel. And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know-or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous SOCIOPATH are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all. In this way, her true nature is usually INVISIBLE to the group. She can easily hide in plain sight.
From the book "The Sociopath Next Door"
 DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ANYONE WE KNOW??????

::MonkeyEek:

PLEASE READ THIS< I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty well sums up Casey IMO.   

I'm multitasking.

Are you sure the name of the book wasn't  "the girl named casey next door"

I think that even creepier is that we probably ALL know someone, or have in our past, who fits this profile quite well.

I know two people like that and I am amazed that they bred!

I was involved with a Sociopath..they can be very charming while they go about being a sociopath...now that I am away from the situation I can see it so clearly....but at the time the person was so manipulative and persusive...I was sucked right in...it amazes me that I was that damn stupid...but I was.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1041 on: September 10, 2008, 11:57:42 AM »

Where did Rob have to go to buy a new recliner.......ARUBA????

Just like the Brady's - - Marsha, Marsha, Marsha

Always - - Rob, Rob, Rob... Carpe, Carpe, Carpe

Let's try, Oh Tom, Tom, Tom

I know you missed me.......

roflmao!!!

Oh TOM, TOM, TOM!!!!
in my best sexy saultry voice!!!

Feel better??!!
                Funny!!!!!  note to Tomm - Ive ALWAYS liked to be the HUNTER not the HUNTEE

You are too funny!!!

Maybe I will play hard to get... 

Nah, I've always been easy..... Hehehehe I said ALWAYS

Peace Monkeys
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: September 10, 2008, 11:57:59 AM »

I have made some flippant comments before, but today I feel a need to say something serious.

As little Caylee’s case continues, I continue to be amazed at the number of caring people who have donated their time, effort, and money to finding her. The case has been a roller coaster for even the most casual *******. I have been thinking about LEO’s and searchers involved in the case, and wanted to take a moment to say thank you to them. The circumstances of Caylee’s disappearance have to be very frustrating to LE as they work to find the truth. Having known several men and women in LE, I know it is hard for even the most hardened of them not to take some of their cases personally. How hard it must be in this case where they are apparently stonewalled by the very person(s) who should be providing the most assistance.

Many of us live far away, we can send a few bucks  to help and then have the option of walking away when it becomes too much for us (difficult as it might be). LE and others close to the investigation and searches do not have that option. I pray for continued strength, comfort and perseverance for them. The rest of us must continue donations of time and money to the legitimate efforts that seek to bring closure to this and the many other cases of missing/endangered people.

P.S. - Maybe it’s the approach of the 9/11 anniversary, but I felt a special need to do something more yesterday –two local police officers were having lunch in the restaurant where I ate. I quietly asked their server to give me their bills, which I paid. After I left, she gave them a receipt that said “paid by a grateful citizen”. Please don’t think I’m looking for praise, I'm not. (I wouldn't even tell you Monkeys about it except for the anonymity of the forum.) I’m just suggesting a small positive thing one could do to bring a little personal relief from all the sadness. It gave me a lift for the rest of the day, even though it was such a small thing...

Sorry this is so long, but I needed to get this off my chest…. Thank you, Monkeys – you’re the greatest!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: September 10, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »

Out4Bull

I am terribly sorry for not having any answers for U.  I don't know what else to say.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: September 10, 2008, 11:59:28 AM »

Monkeys have a good day!!! I do not feel well and every second today that nothing comes out about this case, is just ticking me off more.I need to get some sleep and re-start my day...I hate being sick!

Rock on Monkeys!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: September 10, 2008, 11:59:39 AM »

Ya'll try to behave for a little while......I've got work to do.

Come across..

Rock On!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: September 10, 2008, 12:02:00 PM »

For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel. And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know-or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous SOCIOPATH are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all. In this way, her true nature is usually INVISIBLE to the group. She can easily hide in plain sight.

PLEASE READ THIS< I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monken  - sorry, I had to run out for a bit.  YES, of course it's CASEY. 
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: September 10, 2008, 12:02:25 PM »

newbie here....been lurking on this and many other sites. According to released documentation. When GA opened door to Casey's abandoned car, flies exited, then trash bag with maggots found. Unless chloroform does not affect flies, chloroform could not have been in the car at that time.

Not sure where it was said that a computer was found to have internet searches for chloroform. Was that a computer LE confiscated from the Anthony home or the one Nancy Grace said was found in the car.

What I'm getting at is when and on what computer was the search done. If Casey used CC cards to steal money then I would think LE has justification to subpoena all the Anthony's CC bills.

By now LE know who ordered the chloroform and that is why the Grandparents lawyered up and are now using the victim mantra...can you say defense?

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: September 10, 2008, 12:02:43 PM »

mistix5  feel better soon.

Gizmo........post of the day.
Did you ever find the cat?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1049 on: September 10, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »

The PR campaign has begun ...

Attorney Mark NeJame on Caylee's grandparents: 'Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims'
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
September 10, 2008

Don't forget George and Cindy Anthony are also victims. They have lost their granddaughter. . . . Why are they not allowed to hold on to hope that their beloved granddaughter Caylee still might be with us? And other people say they are in denial. So what? Whose business is it? . . . They are going through what they need to go through. And if Caylee is still with us, then they are the ones who kept hope alive. . . . I think we have gotten consumed with making them media personalities rather than understanding that these are just grandparents.

EquuSearch did indicate clearly from the beginning that they were going to search for a live Caylee and that turned. And George and Cindy are very appreciative . . . for the people who have gone out there to search the fields. . . .

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

This is BS.  Cindy and George have admitted they have information, BUT THEY WONT SAY WTF IT IS or  WHO TF it is or  WHERE TF they are.  This lawyer can't be so stupid to put out this BS story that no one will believe.  I'm just sayin
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: September 10, 2008, 12:03:57 PM »

2020 - did you all wach it the other night about this case??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1051 on: September 10, 2008, 12:03:57 PM »

I JUST POSTED EMAIL FROM ARUBA IN NATALEE THREAD...Destiny....very interesting...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: September 10, 2008, 12:04:10 PM »

Pretty well sums up Casey IMO.   

I'm multitasking.

Are you sure the name of the book wasn't  "the girl named casey next door"

I think that even creepier is that we probably ALL know someone, or have in our past, who fits this profile quite well.

I know two people like that and I am amazed that they bred!

I was involved with a Sociopath..they can be very charming while they go about being a sociopath...now that I am away from the situation I can see it so clearly....but at the time the person was so manipulative and persusive...I was sucked right in...it amazes me that I was that damn stupid...but I was.
I was & and still am involved with one, my brother was married to a sociopath for 11 years & they have 2 children together. Her & Casey could be twin sisters if you compare them. Their names could be interchanged & you wouldn't know the difference.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: September 10, 2008, 12:04:33 PM »

newbie here....been lurking on this and many other sites. According to released documentation. When GA opened door to Casey's abandoned car, flies exited, then trash bag with maggots found. Unless chloroform does not affect flies, chloroform could not have been in the car at that time.

Not sure where it was said that a computer was found to have internet searches for chloroform. Was that a computer LE confiscated from the Anthony home or the one Nancy Grace said was found in the car.

What I'm getting at is when and on what computer was the search done. If Casey used CC cards to steal money then I would think LE has justification to subpoena all the Anthony's CC bills.

By now LE know who ordered the chloroform and that is why the Grandparents lawyered up and are now using the victim mantra...can you say defense?

Welcome and thank you

LE got the computer after Casey was arrested. Same one from the car.

Peace Monkeys
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: September 10, 2008, 12:04:37 PM »

I have made some flippant comments before, but today I feel a need to say something serious.

As little Caylee’s case continues, I continue to be amazed at the number of caring people who have donated their time, effort, and money to finding her. The case has been a roller coaster for even the most casual *******. I have been thinking about LEO’s and searchers involved in the case, and wanted to take a moment to say thank you to them. The circumstances of Caylee’s disappearance have to be very frustrating to LE as they work to find the truth. Having known several men and women in LE, I know it is hard for even the most hardened of them not to take some of their cases personally. How hard it must be in this case where they are apparently stonewalled by the very person(s) who should be providing the most assistance.

Many of us live far away, we can send a few bucks  to help and then have the option of walking away when it becomes too much for us (difficult as it might be). LE and others close to the investigation and searches do not have that option. I pray for continued strength, comfort and perseverance for them. The rest of us must continue donations of time and money to the legitimate efforts that seek to bring closure to this and the many other cases of missing/endangered people.

P.S. - Maybe it’s the approach of the 9/11 anniversary, but I felt a special need to do something more yesterday –two local police officers were having lunch in the restaurant where I ate. I quietly asked their server to give me their bills, which I paid. After I left, she gave them a receipt that said “paid by a grateful citizen”. Please don’t think I’m looking for praise, I'm not. (I wouldn't even tell you Monkeys about it except for the anonymity of the forum.) I’m just suggesting a small positive thing one could do to bring a little personal relief from all the sadness. It gave me a lift for the rest of the day, even though it was such a small thing...

Sorry this is so long, but I needed to get this off my chest…. Thank you, Monkeys – you’re the greatest!

Great post Gizmo. You are a true Monkey!!
God Bless our men and women in blue!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: September 10, 2008, 12:04:53 PM »

Here are my feelings about the whole thing.

I feel sad for the entire Anthony family, because they have lost a precious angel.  You can't look at a picture of Caylee and see her as anything but that.  I don't know what it is like to lose a child, so I can't possibly know what they're feeling.  I don't envy them at all for what they're going through.  It must be awful. 

That said, I do not understand how they can keep denying the face that she's gone, that Casey knows where she is and won't tell, and you know- they're simply enablers at this point. 

How many of you would gladly take in your child who most likely murdered their own kid? We're talking about a potential baby killer here. Can you say "Oh, but she's still my daughter. I love her just the same. Even though her own child is probably rotting away in some swamp somewhere" ??   At what point do you as a (grand)parent say "I'm through babying you. You own up to your mistakes, admit what you have (probably) done, and face the consequences".  Maybe you can't instantly stop loving your child despite this, but you CAN let them be an adult and deal with whatever happens.  It's called tough love. Somebody like Casey NEEDS parents like that. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: September 10, 2008, 12:06:31 PM »

Monken  - sorry, I had to run out for a bit.  YES, of course it's CASEY. 

Thanks, Klaas!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: September 10, 2008, 12:06:33 PM »

Always, I hate to say this....

But Carpe put it on youtube I think

Darn, another kudo for the competition....

Peace Monkeys
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: September 10, 2008, 12:06:42 PM »

I missed it.  Is there anywhere that i can watch it???
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: September 10, 2008, 12:08:18 PM »

mistix5  feel better soon.

Gizmo........post of the day.
Did you ever find the cat?

Yep, the cat came out until I watched the Today show and let fly with another string of profanity. The cat is definitely a prude when it comes to bad language

Feel better, mistix5. All other Monkeys, take care of yourselves! Off to do some work now 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.