April 25, 2024, 10:04:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488259 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1060 on: September 10, 2008, 12:08:34 PM »

Thanks, Tomm I haven't got to read all the way back yet.......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: September 10, 2008, 12:08:53 PM »

For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel. And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know-or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous SOCIOPATH are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all. In this way, her true nature is usually INVISIBLE to the group. She can easily hide in plain sight.
From the book "The Sociopath Next Door"
 DOES THIS SOUND LIKE ANYONE WE KNOW??????

::MonkeyEek:

PLEASE READ THIS< I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty well sums up Casey IMO.   

I'm multitasking.

Are you sure the name of the book wasn't  "the girl named casey next door"

I think that even creepier is that we probably ALL know someone, or have in our past, who fits this profile quite well.

Taking a deep breath and typing through tears.  I have an older brother who totally fits this description.  It has taken my more than 10 years to see it objectively.  I have never spoken to anyone about the abuse I suffered from him.  I will say this, had my parents known...they would have killed him.  Things can and do go on every day inside peoples' homes that even people living there don't know.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: September 10, 2008, 12:09:38 PM »

newbie here....been lurking on this and many other sites. According to released documentation. When GA opened door to Casey's abandoned car, flies exited, then trash bag with maggots found. Unless chloroform does not affect flies, chloroform could not have been in the car at that time.

Not sure where it was said that a computer was found to have internet searches for chloroform. Was that a computer LE confiscated from the Anthony home or the one Nancy Grace said was found in the car.

What I'm getting at is when and on what computer was the search done. If Casey used CC cards to steal money then I would think LE has justification to subpoena all the Anthony's CC bills.

By now LE know who ordered the chloroform and that is why the Grandparents lawyered up and are now using the victim mantra...can you say defense?

Welcome and great first post.

I was thinking about the flies, maggots and chloroform last night too. Couldn't sleep again.

Did we ever discuss this in detail? I admit, I am not all caught up. Is it possible to have the insects and the chloroform in the trunk?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: September 10, 2008, 12:10:40 PM »

Here are my feelings about the whole thing.

I feel sad for the entire Anthony family, because they have lost a precious angel.  You can't look at a picture of Caylee and see her as anything but that.  I don't know what it is like to lose a child, so I can't possibly know what they're feeling.  I don't envy them at all for what they're going through.  It must be awful. 

That said, I do not understand how they can keep denying the face that she's gone, that Casey knows where she is and won't tell, and you know- they're simply enablers at this point. 

How many of you would gladly take in your child who most likely murdered their own kid? We're talking about a potential baby killer here. Can you say "Oh, but she's still my daughter. I love her just the same. Even though her own child is probably rotting away in some swamp somewhere" ??   At what point do you as a (grand)parent say "I'm through babying you. You own up to your mistakes, admit what you have (probably) done, and face the consequences".  Maybe you can't instantly stop loving your child despite this, but you CAN let them be an adult and deal with whatever happens.  It's called tough love. Somebody like Casey NEEDS parents like that. 

I agree, and I think Casey is the way she is because she doesn't have parents like that.

I Stand With The Girl
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: September 10, 2008, 12:13:48 PM »

For the sake of the game, she may devise schemes and perform acts that most of us would consider outrageous and potentially self-destructive, in addition to cruel. And yet when such a person is around us in our lives, even on a daily basis, we are often oblivious to her activities. We do not expect to see a person direct a dangerous, vicious vendetta against someone who in most cases has done nothing to hurt or offend her. We do not expect it, and so we do not see it, even when it happens to someone we know-or to us personally. The actions taken by the covetous SOCIOPATH are often so outlandish, and so gratuitously mean, that we refuse to believe they were intentional, or even that they happened at all. In this way, her true nature is usually INVISIBLE to the group. She can easily hide in plain sight.

PLEASE READ THIS< I NEED TO KNOW WHAT EVERYONE THINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm multitasking.

I think that even creepier is that we probably ALL know someone, or have in our past, who fits this profile quite well.

Taking a deep breath and typing through tears.  I have an older brother who totally fits this description.  It has taken my more than 10 years to see it objectively.  I have never spoken to anyone about the abuse I suffered from him.  I will say this, had my parents known...they would have killed him.  Things can and do go on every day inside peoples' homes that even people living there don't know.

So sorry for whatever you endured.  You know how we all hear stories and say WOW, I can't it.  People always seem to tell me stuff about their lives, so i feel like i have heard it all.  I was even told a story by a guy who said his sister abused him. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1065 on: September 10, 2008, 12:14:12 PM »

It was the "why should I tell you" response, on the heels of the "I'm going to take my ball and go home" posts you were making that put me off.  You don't owe me any anwers, I just think if you're going to post on any forum you should expect to get opinions different than yours.  It would be pretty boring if I posted "I hate the anthonys" and every one else said "me too!".  Then, just to "jazz up the conversation I say "why do you hate them?" and you respond "why should I tell you WHY I hate them"?  Seriously????  You don't have to tell me why you have compassion for them.  Another poster asked you, very politely and you came off with your "why should I tell you" response.  What's that? 

You won't find a whole lot of people, on any forum, who like it when posters "pout".  I'll end my post like yours, "not being mean or anything".

Just remember, opinions are like azhoes, we all have one and we love talking about them.

Out4Bull

I am terribly sorry for not having any answers for U.  I don't know what else to say.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: September 10, 2008, 12:16:08 PM »

We're not being cold and callous here Jenn. I promise. The facts are the facts though and this family is quickly sinking to the bottom of the humanity barrel.

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here.  LE has said George and Cindy are not persons of interest in this case.  But time and time again there are horrible comments about them.  If Casey was still in jail and not in their home right now I don't believe for a second that some people would be judging as if they had killed Caylee themselves. IMO

By all appearances, Cindy and George are covering up the death of their granddaughter to protect their child.  IMO this action makes them accessories and not victims.

DITTO!!!!!!....My opinion also, Klaas.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1067 on: September 10, 2008, 12:16:10 PM »

New evidence has come out concerning Casey Anthony's employment at Disney, not Universal as claimed.

Below is a artists recreation that holds indisputable evidence of her employment.....

More to come

Peace Monkeys
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: September 10, 2008, 12:16:10 PM »

I wonder if Mark NeJame told the mia/pow groups how George was angry and threw the American flag on the ground?  I could never be that upset.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: September 10, 2008, 12:16:16 PM »

Thanks Monken.  Yes it does sounds sound familiar (Casey , Joran) -
and because regular caring people do not gameplay commit wilful acts of cruelness, lie,  I think it would be possible not to notice some of these
acts or discount them for what they really are, making their sociopathy invisible.  Over time though I believe these people do become transparent.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1070 on: September 10, 2008, 12:17:30 PM »

I'm multitasking.

I know two people like that and I am amazed that they bred!

I was involved with a Sociopath..they can be very charming while they go about being a sociopath...now that I am away from the situation I can see it so clearly....but at the time the person was so manipulative and persusive...I was sucked right in...it amazes me that I was that damn stupid...but I was.
I was & and still am involved with one, my brother was married to a sociopath for 11 years & they have 2 children together. Her & Casey could be twin sisters if you compare them. Their names could be interchanged & you wouldn't know the difference.

I see that you say your brother "was" so I guess he is not with her any longer.  Did it take him a long time to figure her out?  Did you see that she is a sociopath and he didnt?  I learned a big lesson....run away...run away very fast if you think someone is a sociopath,...here is a good link if you want to find out more on how sociopaths operate.    http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1071 on: September 10, 2008, 12:17:38 PM »

I feel sad for the entire Anthony family, because they have lost a precious angel.  You can't look at a picture of Caylee and see her as anything but that.  I don't know what it is like to lose a child, so I can't possibly know what they're feeling.  I don't envy them at all for what they're going through.  It must be awful. 

That said, I do not understand how they can keep denying the face that she's gone, that Casey knows where she is and won't tell, and you know- they're simply enablers at this point. 

How many of you would gladly take in your child who most likely murdered their own kid? We're talking about a potential baby killer here. Can you say "Oh, but she's still my daughter. I love her just the same. Even though her own child is probably rotting away in some swamp somewhere" ??   At what point do you as a (grand)parent say "I'm through babying you. You own up to your mistakes, admit what you have (probably) done, and face the consequences".  Maybe you can't instantly stop loving your child despite this, but you CAN let them be an adult and deal with whatever happens.  It's called tough love. Somebody like Casey NEEDS parents like that. 

I agree, and I think Casey is the way she is because she doesn't have parents like that.

The only way I can see them protecting her once they find irrefutable evidence she's dead is if someone in that family feels guilty to because he/she or they abused Casey.  I believe this has happened.  This is an extremely screwed up family with multiple mental issues, IMO.  Hard to find any real reason among any of them for what they do.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: September 10, 2008, 12:18:30 PM »

Well sheesh - I gotta actually go to work today. Can't cancel all my meetings like last week Sad

I will lurk for a bit but want you all to have a wonderful day!
Thanks KnayKnay - you have a good day too!

WELCOME all new Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1073 on: September 10, 2008, 12:18:46 PM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Bump for more info

Please send an email to this site in protest of NeJames comparison.

TIA

http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/contact.html

Thanx Des, since you appear to be the "De Facto" phone lady, here are some numbers:

Orange County VFW - maps.google.com - (407) 296-2553

Vietnam Veterans - (407) 297-0603

American Legion - (407) 859-1460

Disabled American Veterans - (407) 843-3722

Please email Sarah Lundy at the Orlando Sentinel - slundy@orlandosentinel.com
*****Please be very polite to Sarah, she is just the messenger here*****

BUMP

I hope I don't get The Big RED Klass button for bumps....

TY Tomm....got the numbers....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1074 on: September 10, 2008, 12:19:28 PM »

How many of you would gladly take in your child who most likely murdered their own kid? We're talking about a potential baby killer here. Can you say "Oh, but she's still my daughter. I love her just the same. Even though her own child is probably rotting away in some swamp somewhere" ??   At what point do you as a (grand)parent say "I'm through babying you. You own up to your mistakes, admit what you have (probably) done, and face the consequences".  Maybe you can't instantly stop loving your child despite this, but you CAN let them be an adult and deal with whatever happens.  It's called tough love. Somebody like Casey NEEDS parents like that. 

Not to mention if Casey is capable of doing this to her own child, what makes rest of family members think they are exempt from her hands?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1075 on: September 10, 2008, 12:21:31 PM »

I wonder if Mark NeJame told the mia/pow groups how George was angry and threw the American flag on the ground?  I could never be that upset.

That is a violation of Federal law. Someone please inform LE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

It is also illegal to wear the flag Casey

« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 12:24:37 PM by klaasend » Logged

Peace Monkeys
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: September 10, 2008, 12:22:19 PM »

I'm multitasking.

I know two people like that and I am amazed that they bred!

I was involved with a Sociopath..they can be very charming while they go about being a sociopath...now that I am away from the situation I can see it so clearly....but at the time the person was so manipulative and persusive...I was sucked right in...it amazes me that I was that damn stupid...but I was.
I was & and still am involved with one, my brother was married to a sociopath for 11 years & they have 2 children together. Her & Casey could be twin sisters if you compare them. Their names could be interchanged & you wouldn't know the difference.

I see that you say your brother "was" so I guess he is not with her any longer.  Did it take him a long time to figure her out?  Did you see that she is a sociopath and he didnt?  I learned a big lesson....run away...run away very fast if you think someone is a sociopath,...here is a good link if you want to find out more on how sociopaths operate.    http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Yes, we all knew. They lived out of state at the time so it was hard at first. It only took meeting her the 2nd time & I knew, we all knew. She was sickeningly charming at first, so that is when I began to study the sociopath, 11 years ago. i have files 5 in. thick on this subject. It's a very long & painful subject, but ongoing, she has the kids.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: September 10, 2008, 12:22:29 PM »

Hard to find any real reason among any of them for what they do.

Reasons for their behavior:  Fear of the truth:

Incest,  Murder, Thief,  Cover-up, family involvement in all of it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: September 10, 2008, 12:22:43 PM »

Who is Nate?  Is he mentioned anywhere in the 400 page document?

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: September 10, 2008, 12:23:05 PM »

It was the "why should I tell you" response, on the heels of the "I'm going to take my ball and go home" posts you were making that put me off.  You don't owe me any anwers, I just think if you're going to post on any forum you should expect to get opinions different than yours.  It would be pretty boring if I posted "I hate the anthonys" and every one else said "me too!".  Then, just to "jazz up the conversation I say "why do you hate them?" and you respond "why should I tell you WHY I hate them"?  Seriously????  You don't have to tell me why you have compassion for them.  Another poster asked you, very politely and you came off with your "why should I tell you" response.  What's that? 

You won't find a whole lot of people, on any forum, who like it when posters "pout".  I'll end my post like yours, "not being mean or anything".

Just remember, opinions are like azhoes, we all have one and we love talking about them.

Out4Bull

I am terribly sorry for not having any answers for U.  I don't know what else to say.

I will say this one time read the rest of the posts.  I really did not mean for my comment to be anything rude or disrespectful.  Let me say when I first joined I did not Post my opinion the right way I and I got a lashing for it.  I am over it.  I understand now how this works.  And let me also say a Monkey also informed me that in here, no one has to prove anything.  Again not because I don't want to tell you why I feel the way I do, I just don't know.  Let me say that when the first 911 calls came out I felt Cindy was hiding something.  Okay.  My view has changed I don't know why and maybe I will figure it out.  And your right it would be pretty boring in here if everyone agreed.  And don't imply I am an A$$hole, I am a Mother, and a wife with a different opinion from you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.