April 19, 2024, 09:44:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487752 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: September 10, 2008, 12:25:50 PM »

Who is Nate?  Is he mentioned anywhere in the 400 page document?

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Janet - I could be wrong but it seemed to me that Nate sounded alot like Clint.
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1081 on: September 10, 2008, 12:27:12 PM »

Strike the A%%hole comment I get it.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: September 10, 2008, 12:28:06 PM »

Monkeys have a good day!!! I do not feel well and every second today that nothing comes out about this case, is just ticking me off more.I need to get some sleep and re-start my day...I hate being sick!

Rock on Monkeys!
Feel better soon.  A little rest and rejuvenation is a good thing.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: September 10, 2008, 12:28:15 PM »

I only heard a little about it on NG last night but what do yall think of the new area they are searching and how do you think they came about looking there?

I don't know for sure, but I think it was reported as an area LE focused on from "pings" off Casey's phone....not an area she frequently went to, or had reason to......so why was she in that area??

Reported as an area pretty deserted, with little traffic.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1084 on: September 10, 2008, 12:28:16 PM »

I know it's not a popular topic, but I feel it merits some discussion.  I read last night that there is DNA from Jesus (the ex-boyfriend who is now deceased) on file from the accident and it may be used to finally determine if he is indeed Caylee's father.  If it comes back that he is not, I am inclined to believe there is even more reason to believe in the incest rumors.

If the tests are not done on Jesus, then I'm further inclined to believe the police already know who the daddy is and he's a family member. 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: September 10, 2008, 12:31:03 PM »

I only heard a little about it on NG last night but what do yall think of the new area they are searching and how do you think they came about looking there?

I don't know for sure, but I think it was reported as an area LE focused on from "pings" off Casey's phone....not an area she frequently went to, or had reason to......so why was she in that area??

Reported as an area pretty deserted, with little traffic.

Did they actually say  WHO's  cell phone pinged????   Could it have been say.....George's??  I mean they have had Casey's cell phone records for a while and this is ALL NEW.  Doesn't sound right that they suddenly start searching an area they would have known about for weeks.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: September 10, 2008, 12:31:44 PM »

Good.  I certainly didn't mean you are one, just that you have one. I hope.
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: September 10, 2008, 12:33:39 PM »

newbie here....been lurking on this and many other sites. According to released documentation. When GA opened door to Casey's abandoned car, flies exited, then trash bag with maggots found. Unless chloroform does not affect flies, chloroform could not have been in the car at that time.

Not sure where it was said that a computer was found to have internet searches for chloroform. Was that a computer LE confiscated from the Anthony home or the one Nancy Grace said was found in the car.

What I'm getting at is when and on what computer was the search done. If Casey used CC cards to steal money then I would think LE has justification to subpoena all the Anthony's CC bills.

By now LE know who ordered the chloroform and that is why the Grandparents lawyered up and are now using the victim mantra...can you say defense?

Welcome and great first post.

I was thinking about the flies, maggots and chloroform last night too. Couldn't sleep again.

Did we ever discuss this in detail? I admit, I am not all caught up. Is it possible to have the insects and the chloroform in the trunk?

Isn't Cindy the only who has ever mentioned the maggots?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: September 10, 2008, 12:34:18 PM »

newbie here....been lurking on this and many other sites. According to released documentation. When GA opened door to Casey's abandoned car, flies exited, then trash bag with maggots found. Unless chloroform does not affect flies, chloroform could not have been in the car at that time.

Not sure where it was said that a computer was found to have internet searches for chloroform. Was that a computer LE confiscated from the Anthony home or the one Nancy Grace said was found in the car.

What I'm getting at is when and on what computer was the search done. If Casey used CC cards to steal money then I would think LE has justification to subpoena all the Anthony's CC bills.

By now LE know who ordered the chloroform and that is why the Grandparents lawyered up and are now using the victim mantra...can you say defense?

Welcome and thank you

LE got the computer after Casey was arrested. Same one from the car.

Actually Tomm, there was an HP tower taken from the house as well.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: September 10, 2008, 12:34:38 PM »

I know it's not a popular topic, but I feel it merits some discussion.  I read last night that there is DNA from Jesus (the ex-boyfriend who is now deceased) on file from the accident and it may be used to finally determine if he is indeed Caylee's father.  If it comes back that he is not, I am inclined to believe there is even more reason to believe in the incest rumors.

If the tests are not done on Jesus, then I'm further inclined to believe the police already know who the daddy is and he's a family member. 

I imagine that Casey being the way she is, one night stands may have been very common with her.  I believe she slept with a guy or several and just flat out does'nt know who the daddy is.  that would be another alternative to why she has not gone after someone for child support.  IMO
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1090 on: September 10, 2008, 12:34:41 PM »

Further developments from Orlando.....

Flash......Flash.... Just released, new security team for the Anthony home....

More to come on this developing story.....
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 01:20:21 PM by klaasend » Logged

Peace Monkeys
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: September 10, 2008, 12:34:44 PM »

Someone from Orlando posted here over the weekend that she had information from a cop friend in the Orlando police dept. that all the DNA was back and Caylee's father was a blood relative of Casey.  I am sure the detectives know who the father is.  It may play a part in why she was killed.  Especially if Cindy planned on filing for custody and Casey killed her to prevent her from being sexually abused in the home.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: September 10, 2008, 12:36:10 PM »

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

CLINT HOUSE

Friday, August 15, 2008

I wondered the same thing, Janet. I seem to recall that there was a roommate besides Clint (Clint was just staying temporarily, I think) so maybe Nate is the real roommate?

Klaas ... during the show, I wondered if Nate was Clint also, since his answers sounded a lot like Clint's, but I did not think the voice or the delivery was the same as in Clint's GVS interview.

JMO

And good morning/afternoon all. Welcome new monkeys. Let's hope today brings some resolution and some justice!

jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: September 10, 2008, 12:36:24 PM »

Momma's don't have A$$holes, just like mamma farts smell like roses.  LOL Don't mind me it's an inside joke.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1094 on: September 10, 2008, 12:36:35 PM »

Hey, u know who else gets it in the azho?

Guido Wever!

Shango told me that in code.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: September 10, 2008, 12:37:46 PM »

Welcome and great first post.

I was thinking about the flies, maggots and chloroform last night too. Couldn't sleep again.

Did we ever discuss this in detail? I admit, I am not all caught up. Is it possible to have the insects and the chloroform in the trunk?

Isn't Cindy the only who has ever mentioned the maggots?

no, I think someone from the lot also said there were.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: September 10, 2008, 12:38:02 PM »

Janet

NATE

CLINT HOUSE

Friday, August 15, 2008

I wondered the same thing, Janet. I seem to recall that there was a roommate besides Clint (Clint was just staying temporarily, I think) so maybe Nate is the real roommate?

Klaas ... during the show, I wondered if Nate was Clint also, since his answers sounded a lot like Clint's, but I did not think the voice or the delivery was the same as in Clint's GVS interview.

JMO

And good morning/afternoon all. Welcome new monkeys. Let's hope today brings some resolution and some justice!

I'm glad you're back, Brandi. I was sad that you felt ignored yesterday.

I Stand With The Girl
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1097 on: September 10, 2008, 12:38:05 PM »

Would Cindy have tried to prove paternity?  Would the courts have done anything to question it?  That would certainly give either LA or GA (if rumors are true) motive and opportunity as well. 

Someone from Orlando posted here over the weekend that she had information from a cop friend in the Orlando police dept. that all the DNA was back and Caylee's father was a blood relative of Casey.  I am sure the detectives know who the father is.  It may play a part in why she was killed.  Especially if Cindy planned on filing for custody and Casey killed her to prevent her from being sexually abused in the home.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: September 10, 2008, 12:40:11 PM »

BTgirl ...I saw your comment after I left yesterday and I can't tell you how much I appreciated it. I am new here still and am just feeling my way around still.

You are very kind.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: September 10, 2008, 12:40:22 PM »

Girls fart? 

Momma's don't have A$$holes, just like mamma farts smell like roses.  LOL Don't mind me it's an inside joke.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.