April 26, 2024, 10:16:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488292 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1120 on: September 10, 2008, 12:53:06 PM »

Someone posted a link to Nate's facebook.  He's "real" as in, not Clint in disguise. I think he seemed genuine and had some really nice things to say about Caylee.  I didn't feel like he was trying to cover up for Casey.

I'm curious why he's just now speaking out though.  I wish we'd heard from him a long time ago.  It made me think that LE had asked him not to talk about certain things.  By the way, where's TonE?  I think he's not talking because his story and Casey's didn't "jive".  Just a feeling I get.

He probably wanted to keep some anonymity... Casey's Catastrophe has wrecked so many lives already. He was probably doing it as a precaution?

I wondered why he was shadowed out on the NG show and why his last name was not revealed.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: September 10, 2008, 12:53:48 PM »

newbie here....been lurking on this and many other sites. According to released documentation. When GA opened door to Casey's abandoned car, flies exited, then trash bag with maggots found. Unless chloroform does not affect flies, chloroform could not have been in the car at that time.

Not sure where it was said that a computer was found to have internet searches for chloroform. Was that a computer LE confiscated from the Anthony home or the one Nancy Grace said was found in the car.

What I'm getting at is when and on what computer was the search done. If Casey used CC cards to steal money then I would think LE has justification to subpoena all the Anthony's CC bills.

By now LE know who ordered the chloroform and that is why the Grandparents lawyered up and are now using the victim mantra...can you say defense?

Welcome and great first post.

I was thinking about the flies, maggots and chloroform last night too. Couldn't sleep again.

Did we ever discuss this in detail? I admit, I am not all caught up. Is it possible to have the insects and the chloroform in the trunk?

Isn't Cindy the only who has ever mentioned the maggots?

Those were "Medical Maggots" used in treating a rather nasty case of an STD, origin unknown.

Please refer all questions regarding afore mention STD to any OB/GYN

TIA

http://www.monarchlabs.com/

NOTE: In the United States, Medical Maggots™ are regulated by the Food and Drug Administration as a prescription only medical device used in the care and treatment of wounds. They can not be released without a prescription or an order to do so by an appropriately licensed health care provider. Read all packaging information carefully.

Okay, Tomm... you usually make me laugh, however seeing this right after lunch... you just made me BARF.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1122 on: September 10, 2008, 12:54:04 PM »

Very good points:
1. never filed for SS (if father is deceased)  this family would have, IMO encouraged Casey to do so
2.  never filed for welfare or gov. assistance (that we know of) (can't argue "too proud" LOL, she's a theif)
3.  she never pursued paternity tests on any of the guys for money or for "help"
    *this may be because her mom didn't want her to, but I had a few single friends who would have loved to
     have someone else take responsibility of their child so they could have every other weekend to do something
     "child free"
4.  her detachment, wanting to give the baby up for adoption and not wanting to name her or bond with her

IMO Cindy would not try to prove paternity if she were going to stay with George.  It has never sat right with me that Cindy or George never demanded payment from so-called father for hospital bills or child support.  The only reason i see for not seeking child support is if sayyyyy YOU CANT because the real father  is already in the home.

Would Cindy have tried to prove paternity?  Would the courts have done anything to question it?  That would certainly give either LA or GA (if rumors are true) motive and opportunity as well. 

I know it's not a popular topic, but I feel it merits some discussion.  I read last night that there is DNA from Jesus (the ex-boyfriend who is now deceased) on file from the accident and it may be used to finally determine if he is indeed Caylee's father.  If it comes back that he is not, I am inclined to believe there is even more reason to believe in the incest rumors.

If the tests are not done on Jesus, then I'm further inclined to believe the police already know who the daddy is and he's a family member. 

Someone from Orlando posted here over the weekend that she had information from a cop friend in the Orlando police dept. that all the DNA was back and Caylee's father was a blood relative of Casey.  I am sure the detectives know who the father is.  It may play a part in why she was killed.  Especially if Cindy planned on filing for custody and Casey killed her to prevent her from being sexually abused in the home.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: September 10, 2008, 12:55:04 PM »

I only heard a little about it on NG last night but what do yall think of the new area they are searching and how do you think they came about looking there?

I don't know for sure, but I think it was reported as an area LE focused on from "pings" off Casey's phone....not an area she frequently went to, or had reason to......so why was she in that area??

Reported as an area pretty deserted, with little traffic.

Did they actually say  WHO's  cell phone pinged????   Could it have been say.....George's??  I mean they have had Casey's cell phone records for a while and this is ALL NEW.  Doesn't sound right that they suddenly start searching an area they would have known about for weeks.

No, I don't know if pings from Casey's phone or someone else.....sorry

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: September 10, 2008, 12:56:10 PM »

I see that you say your brother "was" so I guess he is not with her any longer.  Did it take him a long time to figure her out?  Did you see that she is a sociopath and he didnt?  I learned a big lesson....run away...run away very fast if you think someone is a sociopath,...here is a good link if you want to find out more on how sociopaths operate.    http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html
Yes, we all knew. They lived out of state at the time so it was hard at first. It only took meeting her the 2nd time & I knew, we all knew. She was sickeningly charming at first, so that is when I began to study the sociopath, 11 years ago. i have files 5 in. thick on this subject. It's a very long & painful subject, but ongoing, she has the kids.
[/quote]

That is the heartbreaking part...this person has a ten year old daughter ...I am so sad for her, because she is so confused by the behavior...Social services will not do anything about the mental abuse...I tried to tell them to talk to the child but they said until the child says something first they will not do anything....

Same here, but we never know from day to day if we will get a call that something has happened to them. Plus this woman has a new baby, 6 months with another man, her 3rd since their divorce 2 years ago. She hired a nanny to care for the baby & she doesn't work! She doesn't pay any attention to the baby or to the other two for that matter. They are all pawns to be used in her sick games.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: September 10, 2008, 12:57:32 PM »

Out for BUll:   You are right on.  SS benefits would have been a no brainer.  Wish i had thought of it.  But the evidence that GA or LA is father is heavy !!!!  I think this why Padilla said that the DNA would shock the world.

Very good points:
1. never filed for SS (if father is deceased)  this family would have, IMO encouraged Casey to do so
2.  never filed for welfare or gov. assistance (that we know of) (can't argue "too proud" LOL, she's a theif)
3.  she never pursued paternity tests on any of the guys for money or for "help"
    *this may be because her mom didn't want her to, but I had a few single friends who would have loved to
     have someone else take responsibility of their child so they could have every other weekend to do something
     "child free"
4.  her detachment, wanting to give the baby up for adoption and not wanting to name her or bond with her

IMO Cindy would not try to prove paternity if she were going to stay with George.  It has never sat right with me that Cindy or George never demanded payment from so-called father for hospital bills or child support.  The only reason i see for not seeking child support is if sayyyyy YOU CANT because the real father  is already in the home.

Would Cindy have tried to prove paternity?  Would the courts have done anything to question it?  That would certainly give either LA or GA (if rumors are true) motive and opportunity as well. 

I know it's not a popular topic, but I feel it merits some discussion.  I read last night that there is DNA from Jesus (the ex-boyfriend who is now deceased) on file from the accident and it may be used to finally determine if he is indeed Caylee's father.  If it comes back that he is not, I am inclined to believe there is even more reason to believe in the incest rumors.

If the tests are not done on Jesus, then I'm further inclined to believe the police already know who the daddy is and he's a family member. 

Someone from Orlando posted here over the weekend that she had information from a cop friend in the Orlando police dept. that all the DNA was back and Caylee's father was a blood relative of Casey.  I am sure the detectives know who the father is.  It may play a part in why she was killed.  Especially if Cindy planned on filing for custody and Casey killed her to prevent her from being sexually abused in the home.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: September 10, 2008, 12:57:44 PM »

I am new here so don't know if this has been pointed out already, but has anyone ever noticed that one of the popular pictures of Caylee looks like there is a bruise under her left arm? I know kids get bruises very easily, just wondering if anyone else noticed it.

I can't tell from that pic. I believe they said she has a birthmark on her shoulder though...

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: September 10, 2008, 12:59:42 PM »

This might be just another rumor, as I have not seen any documentation verifying this statement.
A lot of speculation about possible incest though...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1128 on: September 10, 2008, 01:00:22 PM »

The more I look at that web cam the more I realize that house has ZERO curb appeal!

Lisa
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1129 on: September 10, 2008, 01:01:45 PM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Bump for more info

Please send an email to this site in protest of NeJames comparison.

TIA

http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/contact.html

Thanx Des, since you appear to be the "De Facto" phone lady, here are some numbers:

Orange County VFW - maps.google.com - (407) 296-2553

Vietnam Veterans - (407) 297-0603

American Legion - (407) 859-1460

Disabled American Veterans - (407) 843-3722

Please email Sarah Lundy at the Orlando Sentinel - slundy@orlandosentinel.com
*****Please be very polite to Sarah, she is just the messenger here*****

BUMP

I hope I don't get The Big RED Klass button for bumps....

Good Morning, Monkeys,

This outrage brought even me out of lurk.  MIA's/POW's became missing in the service of their country.  This child is missing because her wacked out party-girl mother did something with her and continues to lie about it enabled by her family.  They, incidentally, are also lying about the disappearance.  She was not last seen over the jungles of Laos or Vietnam as was my loved one but in the care of her immediate family.

I shall devote the remainder of my internet time today to getting word of this statement out to veterans of that era so that they may help explain to this attorney why this analogy doesn't apply at all.

Anna

Anna, I am truly humbled. Thank you. God bless.

Peace Monkeys
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: September 10, 2008, 01:01:51 PM »

The more I look at that web cam the more I realize that house has ZERO curb appeal!

Lisa

Yeah and what's inside is even less appealing
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1131 on: September 10, 2008, 01:06:50 PM »

Who is Nate?  Is he mentioned anywhere in the 400 page document?

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Cameron

He said Caylee would bang on drumset and say Nate Cam wake up
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: September 10, 2008, 01:07:21 PM »

I am new here so don't know if this has been pointed out already, but has anyone ever noticed that one of the popular pictures of Caylee looks like there is a bruise under her left arm? I know kids get bruises very easily, just wondering if anyone else noticed it.

I can't tell from that pic. I believe they said she has a birthmark on her shoulder though...

In the description of Caylee, listed is a birthmark on her left shoulder. Didn't notice any bruises.

My kids at that age had bruises of all sorts....kids being kids....and mine are boys, and had a lot. My youngest had no fear at that age.....had stitches in his chin 9 times in as many years...we were on 1st name basis in our ER....he was "Batman".....used to jump from his jungle gym, cause he thought he could fly...
now "Batman" is the sweetest mellow 20 year old...

But those days are some of my most treasured memories

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: September 10, 2008, 01:08:57 PM »

Lisa

yeah, but their trash is sure interesting.....

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1134 on: September 10, 2008, 01:10:45 PM »

OT, sorry. Now it's a crusade.

How is this anything like the circus in Orlando?

Peace Monkeys
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: September 10, 2008, 01:10:50 PM »

Lisa

Which trash are you referring to???  Casey or the stuff you put in the garbage can.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1136 on: September 10, 2008, 01:10:58 PM »

Girls fart? 

No, we "fluff"

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: September 10, 2008, 01:11:53 PM »

Lisa

Which trash are you referring to???  Casey or the stuff you put in the garbage can.

uhhhhhh BOTH!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1138 on: September 10, 2008, 01:12:40 PM »

OK fellow monkey - I know this is not going to be a popular post but here i go:

At times, I do feel a little sorry for Cindy.  Then she says or does something outrageous that makes want to dislike her again.

She knows somewhere in her heart, that something bad has happened to Caylee and she can not deal with that yet.

But seriously, as a parent who makes my children accept responsibilty for their actons, I am not sure what I would do.

If Casey has told them it was a tragic accident and she freaked out, blah, blah, blah..........would you expect them to hand over to LE for a life/death sentence.

I am not sure I would do it.  I hope I would stay honest but I still think I would want to protect my daughter too.

Hard call, for me anyway.  There is no doubt in my mind, That Cindy adored that child and the truth would send her right over the edge.

Denial might be her only means of survival right now.  I am not saying I agree, but I do sorta understand.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: September 10, 2008, 01:13:30 PM »

Who is Nate?  Is he mentioned anywhere in the 400 page document?

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Janet - I could be wrong but it seemed to me that Nate sounded alot like Clint.

I wondered the same thing, Janet. I seem to recall that there was a roommate besides Clint (Clint was just staying temporarily, I think) so maybe Nate is the real roommate?

Klaas ... during the show, I wondered if Nate was Clint also, since his answers sounded a lot like Clint's, but I did not think the voice or the delivery was the same as in Clint's GVS interview.

JMO

And good morning/afternoon all. Welcome new monkeys. Let's hope today brings some resolution and some justice!

I just went back to doc 3 and looked. On pg. 13, Lazzaro states that he left for NY on the 30th, then asks a friend (Sean) who was in the room to corroborate that date. Sean may have been another roommate as well or it could be that Sean Daley from the pics. IDK. On pg. 2 of the same document, Tony states that Casey was "cooking for everybody in the house". Sounds to me like there were a few roomates.

Thank you Klaas, Brandi and mrskub

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.