April 20, 2024, 12:30:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487805 times)
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1140 on: September 10, 2008, 01:14:30 PM »

I only heard a little about it on NG last night but what do yall think of the new area they are searching and how do you think they came about looking there?

I don't know for sure, but I think it was reported as an area LE focused on from "pings" off Casey's phone....not an area she frequently went to, or had reason to......so why was she in that area??

Reported as an area pretty deserted, with little traffic.

Did they actually say  WHO's  cell phone pinged????   Could it have been say.....George's??  I mean they have had Casey's cell phone records for a while and this is ALL NEW.  Doesn't sound right that they suddenly start searching an area they would have known about for weeks.

No, I don't know if pings from Casey's phone or someone else.....sorry

What if she turned her phone off.  There would be no pings, correct.  Someone posted earlier about the pictures on her myspace.  I started looking at them and there is a picture of Casey at Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  I recognized it because of the fence in the background and a hotel.  There is also a maritime area, a playground and it is adjacent to the beach.   This park is less than an hour from east Orlando and is open 24hrs.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: September 10, 2008, 01:16:40 PM »

Good Morning, Monkeys,

This outrage brought even me out of lurk.  MIA's/POW's became missing in the service of their country.  This child is missing because her wacked out party-girl mother did something with her and continues to lie about it enabled by her family.  They, incidentally, are also lying about the disappearance.  She was not last seen over the jungles of Laos or Vietnam as was my loved one but in the care of her immediate family.

I shall devote the remainder of my internet time today to getting word of this statement out to veterans of that era so that they may help explain to this attorney why this analogy doesn't apply at all.

Anna

So maybe the Monkey cage is not such an evil place after all?
I know...shut your big mouth Lisa and let it go, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
The hypocracy just really got to me.
Signing off now.
Have a great day my beloved Monkeys!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: September 10, 2008, 01:16:47 PM »

Who is Nate?  Is he mentioned anywhere in the 400 page document?

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Janet - I could be wrong but it seemed to me that Nate sounded alot like Clint.

I wondered the same thing, Janet. I seem to recall that there was a roommate besides Clint (Clint was just staying temporarily, I think) so maybe Nate is the real roommate?

Klaas ... during the show, I wondered if Nate was Clint also, since his answers sounded a lot like Clint's, but I did not think the voice or the delivery was the same as in Clint's GVS interview.

JMO

And good morning/afternoon all. Welcome new monkeys. Let's hope today brings some resolution and some justice!

I just went back to doc 3 and looked. On pg. 13, Lazzaro states that he left for NY on the 30th, then asks a friend (Sean) who was in the room to corroborate that date. Sean may have been another roommate as well or it could be that Sean Daley from the pics. IDK. On pg. 2 of the same document, Tony states that Casey was "cooking for everybody in the house". Sounds to me like there were a few roomates.

Thank you Klaas, Brandi and mrskub

Janet

The roomate  that Nate mentioned last night was Cameron sounds to be maybe Nate GF he said Caylee would bang on drum set and say nate Cam wake up

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: September 10, 2008, 01:17:00 PM »

Last night on Nancy Grace they said that they had a new place to search. The place of interest was near a college. The Nate guy that was on there said Casey talked about attending that colllege. Nancy said to him "Are you aware that the authoritys are searching that area for little Caylee?"

!~*Mar*~!

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: September 10, 2008, 01:17:08 PM »

Even joseph Jordan over at weblueths said the world would be shocked with the complete and conclusive DNA results..... Why does everyone else have this info???????

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: September 10, 2008, 01:20:06 PM »

Jenn, if you're still here:

I understand the empathy that goes along with your thinking. It is hard to believe such things could possibly happen. I just want to ask you this. Can you fathom why Cindy and George haven't left their house to go look for this little girl themselves? Also - if the leads they are getting aren't being handled the way they want LE in Orlando to handle them, why aren't they contacting LE in the places that they believe her to be at? Or at the very least going to these states/countries and getting things started there or talking to people in those areas?

Well put knayknay Just look at Beth H Twitty what did she do?  Within hours she was in Aruba!!!!

I'm happy to be a new monkey!   

anyway, it floors me how george, cindy, lee and casey (if in her mind caylee was kidnapped  } are not out searching like the people who went out looking for caylee. if my son was missing i'd be out there looking night and day.  i would not be washing my car, painting my nails or doing what these people do.  they get NO sympathy from me.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: September 10, 2008, 01:20:29 PM »

OK fellow monkey - I know this is not going to be a popular post but here i go:

At times, I do feel a little sorry for Cindy.  Then she says or does something outrageous that makes want to dislike her again.

She knows somewhere in her heart, that something bad has happened to Caylee and she can not deal with that yet.

But seriously, as a parent who makes my children accept responsibilty for their actons, I am not sure what I would do.

If Casey has told them it was a tragic accident and she freaked out, blah, blah, blah..........would you expect them to hand over to LE for a life/death sentence.

I am not sure I would do it.  I hope I would stay honest but I still think I would want to protect my daughter too.

Hard call, for me anyway.  There is no doubt in my mind, That Cindy adored that child and the truth would send her right over the edge.

Denial might be her only means of survival right now.  I am not saying I agree, but I do sorta understand.

I understand the denial...it's one of our greatest defense mechanisms

That being said..I have and always will tell my sons.....tell the truth and we will deal with the consequences, with 100% support from me and our family....

Lie...and you're on your own!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cliobella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1147 on: September 10, 2008, 01:20:40 PM »

Thank you for your kind words of welcome, Monkeys!  I think I'm gonna' like this cage.     I am trying to play catch-up.  I pop in and out while I'm at work, all ya'all are way too quick for me to read everything, so I'm sorry if this has been covered; but...Do we know for sure that Caylee is...gone?  Damn, still can't say it.  I've heard about decomp DNA, but I haven't heard if it is confirmed by LE.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: September 10, 2008, 01:21:05 PM »

Who is Nate?  Is he mentioned anywhere in the 400 page document?

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Cameron

He said Caylee would bang on drumset and say Nate Cam wake up

Kristin ... thank you!

I scanned the transcript too quickly and missed what I was searching for.

Now that I read Nate's words ... maybe he is not implying that Cam lived at Tony's apartment.

Janet

NANCY GRACE

NATE: Caylee is a very sweet girl, very smart girl. You know, Dora Explorer is her favorite TV show. So, I mean, she can count to 45 in Spanish, which, you know, Casey told us that she`s learned from watching Dora the Explorer.

She loved to watch "The Pink Panther," I mean we would -- the few times that she was over, we would sit there in the living room from time to time and watch "The Pink Panther" or "Dora the Explorer."

She would sit down -- I`ve sat down with her, you know, at my laptop before and she can -- you know if you asked her to type some letters out she can find those letters from the keyboard and type them out, which to me is -- I mean, a really smart girl for, you know, a 2-and-a-half-year-old, a 3-year-old, and, you know, she was cool.

Her favorite phrase that she would say to everyone walking in, be "What up, dude?" That was the phrase she always uses. It`s "what up, dude?" Anytime anyone would come in the door, "what up, dude?"

And I distinctly remember one time where Cameron and I -- another friend of ours -- we had fallen asleep in the living room for an afternoon nap and she had gotten Tony`s drum pad that he`d given her and a set of drum sticks, and she sat there in the living room, tapping on the drum pad, just kind of chanting, "wake up, Nate, wake up, Cam," I mean just an adorable child.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: September 10, 2008, 01:21:30 PM »

That is so funny, for years my friends and I, and now my daughter  - have been calling it "fluffies."  Are you my frind? 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: September 10, 2008, 01:21:39 PM »

Mark NeJame - Anthony's Attorney On Today Show

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26639848#26639848

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1151 on: September 10, 2008, 01:24:02 PM »

I have a question that maybe you've discussed before.  Is it normal procedure that someone out on bond is placed on "home confinement"?  I could understand if the charges presently filed against her were more severe...or do they think she's a flight risk?  Thanks.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: September 10, 2008, 01:24:07 PM »

Even joseph Jordan over at weblueths said the world would be shocked with the complete and conclusive DNA results..... Why does everyone else have this info???????

I don't think that much about this family could shock me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: September 10, 2008, 01:28:05 PM »

... and why is Casey Anthony's bond not been revoked and ... charged with offences relating to the death and disappearance of her daughter.

Something is not right!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1154 on: September 10, 2008, 01:28:31 PM »

I have a question that maybe you've discussed before.  Is it normal procedure that someone out on bond is placed on "home confinement"?  I could understand if the charges presently filed against her were more severe...or do they think she's a flight risk?  Thanks.

I don't get home confinment either I also don't get why Casey was able to remain on HC after the firearm was found..They can say she didn't no about it..But if a tipster knew about it what makes them think Casey didn't know..

In florida a convicted felon can be charged with Constructive possesion of firearm if they are found to be in anyones home that has a gun...they would not be given a second chance
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: September 10, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »

IS HE SERIOUS ??? !!!!!  They say they know who what and where and won't tell LE.  Who is he kidding???  He is now as guilty as them
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: September 10, 2008, 01:29:04 PM »

I am new here so don't know if this has been pointed out already, but has anyone ever noticed that one of the popular pictures of Caylee looks like there is a bruise under her left arm? I know kids get bruises very easily, just wondering if anyone else noticed it.

I can't tell from that pic. I believe they said she has a birthmark on her shoulder though...

I really don't see anything that raises suspicion to me.  There's a mark that could just be a flaw in the photo or almost anything:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: September 10, 2008, 01:30:08 PM »

Just got back from the store again.....

Hi Anna - good to see you!

Welcome all newbies!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1158 on: September 10, 2008, 01:30:34 PM »

Girls fart? 

Good.  I certainly didn't mean you are one, just that you have one. I hope.
Strike the A%%hole comment I get it.

Momma's don't have A$$holes, just like mamma farts smell like roses.  LOL Don't mind me it's an inside joke.

Along the same lines...

"Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of shit."

Destiny
Love and appreciate all the women in your life

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: September 10, 2008, 01:31:50 PM »

IS HE SERIOUS ??? !!!!!  They say they know who what and where and won't tell LE.  Who is he kidding???  He is now as guilty as them

Former Nurse ??? why work you are getting rich off CAYLEE no need to work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.