April 23, 2024, 06:46:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488080 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: September 10, 2008, 01:32:06 PM »

Vote:
The high-profile Central Florida lawyer, Mark NeJame, who now represents Caylee Anthony's grandparents says they are the victims and people are blurring the lines between the parents, George and Cindy, and their daughter, Casey. Do you agree that Caylee's grandparents are victims?

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/17436479/index.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1161 on: September 10, 2008, 01:33:01 PM »

OK fellow monkey - I know this is not going to be a popular post but here i go:

At times, I do feel a little sorry for Cindy.  Then she says or does something outrageous that makes want to dislike her again.

She knows somewhere in her heart, that something bad has happened to Caylee and she can not deal with that yet.

But seriously, as a parent who makes my children accept responsibilty for their actons, I am not sure what I would do.

If Casey has told them it was a tragic accident and she freaked out, blah, blah, blah..........would you expect them to hand over to LE for a life/death sentence.

I am not sure I would do it.  I hope I would stay honest but I still think I would want to protect my daughter too.

Hard call, for me anyway.  There is no doubt in my mind, That Cindy adored that child and the truth would send her right over the edge.

Denial might be her only means of survival right now.  I am not saying I agree, but I do sorta understand.

I understand the denial...it's one of our greatest defense mechanisms

That being said..I have and always will tell my sons.....tell the truth and we will deal with the consequences, with 100% support from me and our family....

Lie...and you're on your own!

I too give my kids the same talk, but with that being said:   Many mental illness do not surface until late teens early 20's - What would you do if realized your child was very ill, would you still not support them?  I truly don't know what I would do, I guess I am just trying to understand what Cindy is going through and questioning my own self ethics - when dealing with a tragedy.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1162 on: September 10, 2008, 01:33:21 PM »

Thank you for your kind words of welcome, Monkeys!  I think I'm gonna' like this cage.     I am trying to play catch-up.  I pop in and out while I'm at work, all ya'all are way too quick for me to read everything, so I'm sorry if this has been covered; but...Do we know for sure that Caylee is...gone?  Damn, still can't say it.  I've heard about decomp DNA, but I haven't heard if it is confirmed by LE.   
Who is Nate?  Is he mentioned anywhere in the 400 page document?

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Cameron

He said Caylee would bang on drumset and say Nate Cam wake up

Kristin ... thank you!

I scanned the transcript too quickly and missed what I was searching for.

Now that I read Nate's words ... maybe he is not implying that Cam lived at Tony's apartment.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NATE: Caylee is a very sweet girl, very smart girl. You know, Dora Explorer is her favorite TV show. So, I mean, she can count to 45 in Spanish, which, you know, Casey told us that she`s learned from watching Dora the Explorer.

She loved to watch "The Pink Panther," I mean we would -- the few times that she was over, we would sit there in the living room from time to time and watch "The Pink Panther" or "Dora the Explorer."

She would sit down -- I`ve sat down with her, you know, at my laptop before and she can -- you know if you asked her to type some letters out she can find those letters from the keyboard and type them out, which to me is -- I mean, a really smart girl for, you know, a 2-and-a-half-year-old, a 3-year-old, and, you know, she was cool.

Her favorite phrase that she would say to everyone walking in, be "What up, dude?" That was the phrase she always uses. It`s "what up, dude?" Anytime anyone would come in the door, "what up, dude?"

And I distinctly remember one time where Cameron and I -- another friend of ours -- we had fallen asleep in the living room for an afternoon nap and she had gotten Tony`s drum pad that he`d given her and a set of drum sticks, and she sat there in the living room, tapping on the drum pad, just kind of chanting, "wake up, Nate, wake up, Cam," I mean just an adorable child.

I cant remember now what it was,  but last night on NG when I was listening to the iterview with the roommate I knew he said something different than the the last time I heard him give a statement...I'm trying hard to remember what it was but there was something he was asked lastnight that he had been asked before and this time he answered it different...Oh well, my brain is so full of things from this case but I'm sure I will remember it and post it at that time...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1163 on: September 10, 2008, 01:33:48 PM »

Girls fart? 

Good.  I certainly didn't mean you are one, just that you have one. I hope.
Strike the A%%hole comment I get it.

Momma's don't have A$$holes, just like mamma farts smell like roses.  LOL Don't mind me it's an inside joke.

Along the same lines...

"Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of shit."

Destiny
Love and appreciate all the women in your life

Des.. That is the funniest and most true statement..

Peace Monkeys
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1164 on: September 10, 2008, 01:33:53 PM »

Mark NeJame - Anthony's Attorney On Today Show

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26639848#26639848

There is another padilla..lovin the media attention
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1165 on: September 10, 2008, 01:34:18 PM »

IS HE SERIOUS ??? !!!!!  They say they know who what and where and won't tell LE.  Who is he kidding???  He is now as guilty as them

Former Nurse ??? why work you are getting rich off CAYLEE no need to work

One more person making money or getting rich off the murder of this little girl and a lawyer at that.
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1166 on: September 10, 2008, 01:35:18 PM »

I'm happy to be a new monkey!   

anyway, it floors me how george, cindy, lee and casey (if in her mind caylee was kidnapped  } are not out searching like the people who went out looking for caylee. if my son was missing i'd be out there looking night and day.  i would not be washing my car, painting my nails or doing what these people do.  they get NO sympathy from me.
[/quote]

I just wonder if the reason the family is not out searching is because they know the truth.  Like, REALLY know the truth, as in Casey has told them.  If they want to save Casey from prison, in their mind the only option is to continue denying the idea Caylee is missing and continue to profess their belief she is alive somewhere out there.  If the Anthony's came out today and said, "Okay, we believe she's dead" the public and LE are going to want to know why all the sudden they have this belief.  Then the Anthony's are stuck with admitting that they've known all along she is dead or they have to admit they've been covering up (obstructing justice), or they must know new information (which they wouldn't have, keeping them in the hot seat).  I guess in their minds they're in a lose-lose situation if they have any other public belief other than Caylee is alive. Don't know if I made sense. 

At any rate, I have no sympathy, empathy, or any other kind of 'pathy' for them!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1167 on: September 10, 2008, 01:35:32 PM »

Thank you for your kind words of welcome, Monkeys!  I think I'm gonna' like this cage.     I am trying to play catch-up.  I pop in and out while I'm at work, all ya'all are way too quick for me to read everything, so I'm sorry if this has been covered; but...Do we know for sure that Caylee is...gone?  Damn, still can't say it.  I've heard about decomp DNA, but I haven't heard if it is confirmed by LE.   

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

CLINT HOUSE

Friday, August 15, 2008

Cameron

Kristin ... thank you!

Now that I read Nate's words ... maybe he is not implying that Cam lived at Tony's apartment.

Janet

NANCY GRACE

NATE: Caylee is a very sweet girl, very smart girl. You know, Dora Explorer is her favorite TV show. So, I mean, she can count to 45 in Spanish, which, you know, Casey told us that she`s learned from watching Dora the Explorer.

She loved to watch "The Pink Panther," I mean we would -- the few times that she was over, we would sit there in the living room from time to time and watch "The Pink Panther" or "Dora the Explorer."

She would sit down -- I`ve sat down with her, you know, at my laptop before and she can -- you know if you asked her to type some letters out she can find those letters from the keyboard and type them out, which to me is -- I mean, a really smart girl for, you know, a 2-and-a-half-year-old, a 3-year-old, and, you know, she was cool.

Her favorite phrase that she would say to everyone walking in, be "What up, dude?" That was the phrase she always uses. It`s "what up, dude?" Anytime anyone would come in the door, "what up, dude?"

And I distinctly remember one time where Cameron and I -- another friend of ours -- we had fallen asleep in the living room for an afternoon nap and she had gotten Tony`s drum pad that he`d given her and a set of drum sticks, and she sat there in the living room, tapping on the drum pad, just kind of chanting, "wake up, Nate, wake up, Cam," I mean just an adorable child.

I cant remember now what it was,  but last night on NG when I was listening to the iterview with the roommate I knew he said something different than the the last time I heard him give a statement...I'm trying hard to remember what it was but there was something he was asked lastnight that he had been asked before and this time he answered it different...Oh well, my brain is so full of things from this case but I'm sure I will remember it and post it at that time...

I have never heard of him b4. I thnk this is the first time he ever did a interview
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: September 10, 2008, 01:36:21 PM »

Vote:
The high-profile Central Florida lawyer, Mark NeJame, who now represents Caylee Anthony's grandparents says they are the victims and people are blurring the lines between the parents, George and Cindy, and their daughter, Casey. Do you agree that Caylee's grandparents are victims?

http://www.wftv.com/surveyresults/17436479/index.html

They might have been victims prior to Caylee's death,  NOW they are accomplises  (sp)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: September 10, 2008, 01:36:51 PM »

Girls fart? 

Good.  I certainly didn't mean you are one, just that you have one. I hope.
Strike the A%%hole comment I get it.

Momma's don't have A$$holes, just like mamma farts smell like roses.  LOL Don't mind me it's an inside joke.

Along the same lines...

"Whatever you give a woman, she's going to multiply.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her.

So - if you give her any crap, you will receive a ton of shit."

Destiny
Love and appreciate all the women in your life

Des.. That is the funniest and most true statement..

Profound words every man should memorize.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1170 on: September 10, 2008, 01:37:02 PM »

I have a question that maybe you've discussed before.  Is it normal procedure that someone out on bond is placed on "home confinement"?  I could understand if the charges presently filed against her were more severe...or do they think she's a flight risk?  Thanks.

I don't get home confinment either I also don't get why Casey was able to remain on HC after the firearm was found..They can say she didn't no about it..But if a tipster knew about it what makes them think Casey didn't know..

In florida a convicted felon can be charged with Constructive possesion of firearm if they are found to be in anyones home that has a gun...they would not be given a second chance

Absolutely. There must be bigger things happening that would cause them
to haul off taking her back in. I suspect the same with George's fiasco.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: September 10, 2008, 01:37:23 PM »

At times, I do feel a little sorry for Cindy.  Then she says or does something outrageous that makes want to dislike her again.

She knows somewhere in her heart, that something bad has happened to Caylee and she can not deal with that yet.

But seriously, as a parent who makes my children accept responsibilty for their actons, I am not sure what I would do.

If Casey has told them it was a tragic accident and she freaked out, blah, blah, blah..........would you expect them to hand over to LE for a life/death sentence.

I am not sure I would do it.  I hope I would stay honest but I still think I would want to protect my daughter too.

Hard call, for me anyway.  There is no doubt in my mind, That Cindy adored that child and the truth would send her right over the edge.

Denial might be her only means of survival right now.  I am not saying I agree, but I do sorta understand.

I've always worried about my children's souls after they leave this earth as well as their life here on earth and if I were faced with what Cindy is facing, I feel certain I would pushing for my child to repent and be right with God. It's one thing to be in denial, but I think Cindy is past that, they are into lying and protection mode. If Cindy thought for 1 moment that anything Casey said is the truth, she would have been "hammering" her back when she was in jail for more information instead of worrying about saying something the cops could use against Casey, afterall, the mission would be to find Caylee alive and deal with anything else later, nothing would take 1st place over finding Caylee. Same thing when she went home, Cindy keeps saying they don't talk about it, well why not? I'd be in her face all day long.

Cindy said she spoke with Caylee on July 11th, yet on the stand for the bond hearing, she said she has not spoken to Caylee since the 15th. That's not denying her death, that's right out lying to impede an investigation.

I have no doubt that Cindy loved Caylee and I think she's looking at it as well, she's gone now, nothing I can do for her but I can help save my daughter.

To say maybe someone put a dead body in Casey's trunk while it was at the tow yard is not denial but rather trying to come up with another plausible explanation as criminals always try to do when backed in a corner such as with Casey changing her story.Those are just some of the reasons I cannot find any empathy for her or George and I think alot of Cindy's behavior stems from her feeling guilty that she pushed Casey to do this.

But I get where you're coming from, I was there too, going around and around, but now I'm here and it feels right. I"m glad you posted your thoughts though because it's always good to hear another view whether popular or not.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: September 10, 2008, 01:38:13 PM »

IS HE SERIOUS ??? !!!!!  They say they know who what and where and won't tell LE.  Who is he kidding???  He is now as guilty as them

Man, that was hard to watch without throwing up.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1173 on: September 10, 2008, 01:38:32 PM »

I am sorry, after reading Carpe's post about the shyster lawyer, I needed to step away. Carpe, bro, please do not take this anger towards yourself. It is for the families of lost brave soldiers. These words are for these brave young men and their families that grieve yet today.

NeJame, you are a heartless swine.

Why haven't they accepted that Caylee might be dead?

We don't criticize families of POWs or MIAs who 40 years after Vietnam are still holding on to hope and searching for their loved ones in the jungles of Vietnam despite overwhelming evidence that would suggest they are no longer with us. What do we do? We love these people. We sympathize with them.

These men and their families gave ALL they had. How dare you compare this family to these people. HOW DARE YOU!!!!
These men had a job to do and they did it to the best of their abilities. They were not cowards like the entire Anthony family. You should take a tour of your local VA hospital. See for yourself the sacrifices that have been made. What have the Anthonys sacrificed? Not one DAMN thing. How dare you! You are a money grubbing self serving low life. My daughter works in a VA hospital. She could have made more money anywhere else. She works there because she has the courage to face the crippled bodies and minds of our bravest countrymen every single day. HOW DARE YOU!!!

The MIAs are thousands of miles from their homeland. They are not missing because of some twister minds of their loving families. HOW DARE YOU!!!

I am a veteran, my hands are shaking, and I have not been this close to tears in a great while.

Nejames, I ask you again. Who gave you the right to speak of veterans, and HOW DARE YOU!!!!

After I am through shaking I am forwarding this quote to ALL local veteren's groups in central Florida

Bump for more info

Please send an email to this site in protest of NeJames comparison.

TIA

http://www.pow-miafamilies.org/contact.html

Thanx Des, since you appear to be the "De Facto" phone lady, here are some numbers:

Orange County VFW - maps.google.com - (407) 296-2553

Vietnam Veterans - (407) 297-0603

American Legion - (407) 859-1460

Disabled American Veterans - (407) 843-3722

Please email Sarah Lundy at the Orlando Sentinel - slundy@orlandosentinel.com
*****Please be very polite to Sarah, she is just the messenger here*****

BUMP

I hope I don't get The Big RED Klass button for bumps....

Good Morning, Monkeys,

This outrage brought even me out of lurk.  MIA's/POW's became missing in the service of their country.  This child is missing because her wacked out party-girl mother did something with her and continues to lie about it enabled by her family.  They, incidentally, are also lying about the disappearance.  She was not last seen over the jungles of Laos or Vietnam as was my loved one but in the care of her immediate family.

I shall devote the remainder of my internet time today to getting word of this statement out to veterans of that era so that they may help explain to this attorney why this analogy doesn't apply at all.

Anna

Anna, I am truly humbled. Thank you. God bless.

Bump

Peace Monkeys
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: September 10, 2008, 01:38:33 PM »

Janet

NATE

CLINT HOUSE

Friday, August 15, 2008

Cameron

Kristin ... thank you!

Janet

NANCY GRACE

I have never heard of him b4. I thnk this is the first time he ever did a interview
No  he did  do and interview once before when this first came out ...it was with a lady and they were sitting on a deck or something outside and he was asked allmost the same questions as lastnight but this time he answered one totally different then the last time and now it is bugging me that I cant remember what it was,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: September 10, 2008, 01:39:37 PM »

I only heard a little about it on NG last night but what do yall think of the new area they are searching and how do you think they came about looking there?

I don't know for sure, but I think it was reported as an area LE focused on from "pings" off Casey's phone....not an area she frequently went to, or had reason to......so why was she in that area??

Reported as an area pretty deserted, with little traffic.

Did they actually say  WHO's  cell phone pinged????   Could it have been say.....George's??  I mean they have had Casey's cell phone records for a while and this is ALL NEW.  Doesn't sound right that they suddenly start searching an area they would have known about for weeks.

No, I don't know if pings from Casey's phone or someone else.....sorry

What if she turned her phone off.  There would be no pings, correct.  Someone posted earlier about the pictures on her myspace.  I started looking at them and there is a picture of Casey at Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  I recognized it because of the fence in the background and a hotel.  There is also a maritime area, a playground and it is adjacent to the beach.   This park is less than an hour from east Orlando and is open 24hrs.

In the documents,one of the friends (sorry cant recall which friend) mentions caylee went to cocoa beach with the nanny or grandma.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: September 10, 2008, 01:39:45 PM »

Did anyone catch on the Today Show,Mark NeJame  said Cindy was a FORMER nurse. Now we know, she did quit her job.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: September 10, 2008, 01:39:55 PM »

I understand the denial...it's one of our greatest defense mechanisms

That being said..I have and always will tell my sons.....tell the truth and we will deal with the consequences, with 100% support from me and our family....

Lie...and you're on your own!

I too give my kids the same talk, but with that being said:   Many mental illness do not surface until late teens early 20's - What would you do if realized your child was very ill, would you still not support them?  I truly don't know what I would do, I guess I am just trying to understand what Cindy is going through and questioning my own self ethics - when dealing with a tragedy.

If my sons were ill, I would get them the appropriate health care/treatment, and support them.
IMO, a lot of Cindy's behavior is caused by a boat load of guilt. She saw the red flags prob for quite awhile....but denial seems to be her only defense mechanism now and most likely then as well.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1178 on: September 10, 2008, 01:40:05 PM »

When did TES leave Florida and why? - Sorry, I still have hot tub water in my eyes and missed it!!!

I cannot resist... Hot Tub Water.... Always....Mmmmmm

Thanks Tomm...now I know your soup of choice...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: September 10, 2008, 01:40:21 PM »

Just got back from the store again.....

Hi Anna - good to see you!

Welcome all newbies!

Good Afternoon!  ANNA, it is indeed good to see you.....and I'll second Klaas' Welcome to all the new monkeys....going back to get caught up on this mornings posts....anything I should look for in particular????

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.