March 28, 2024, 08:08:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 484886 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: September 10, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »

Mark NeJame - Anthony's Attorney On Today Show

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/26639848#26639848

IS HE SERIOUS ??? !!!!!  They say they know who what and where and won't tell LE.  Who is he kidding???  He is now as guilty as them

Man, that was hard to watch without throwing up.

Yep, I know what you mean!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: September 10, 2008, 01:42:38 PM »

IS HE SERIOUS ??? !!!!!  They say they know who what and where and won't tell LE.  Who is he kidding???  He is now as guilty as them

If Anthony's KNEW for 1 minute where Caylee was, and alive...they'd be all over it like flies on sh!t!  They need to just SHUT UP already!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1182 on: September 10, 2008, 01:43:42 PM »

When did TES leave Florida and why? - Sorry, I still have hot tub water in my eyes and missed it!!!

I cannot resist... Hot Tub Water.... Always....Mmmmmm

Thanks Tomm...now I know your soup of choice...Des Wink

Hheeeeheeee

Thank you for making me laugh Des, today kinda stinks for me.

I needed that chuckle.....

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1183 on: September 10, 2008, 01:44:45 PM »

I'm happy to be a new monkey!   

anyway, it floors me how george, cindy, lee and casey (if in her mind caylee was kidnapped  } are not out searching like the people who went out looking for caylee. if my son was missing i'd be out there looking night and day.  i would not be washing my car, painting my nails or doing what these people do.  they get NO sympathy from me.

I just wonder if the reason the family is not out searching is because they know the truth.  Like, REALLY know the truth, as in Casey has told them.  If they want to save Casey from prison, in their mind the only option is to continue denying the idea Caylee is missing and continue to profess their belief she is alive somewhere out there.  If the Anthony's came out today and said, "Okay, we believe she's dead" the public and LE are going to want to know why all the sudden they have this belief.  Then the Anthony's are stuck with admitting that they've known all along she is dead or they have to admit they've been covering up (obstructing justice), or they must know new information (which they wouldn't have, keeping them in the hot seat).  I guess in their minds they're in a lose-lose situation if they have any other public belief other than Caylee is alive. Don't know if I made sense. 

At any rate, I have no sympathy, empathy, or any other kind of 'pathy' for them!
[/quote]

I suspect Casey told them it was an accident, but if the cops investigated
it would look like murder. Cindy & Dork for Brains probably decided for themselves
there is no way she could do it... and they will do anything to keep her from
going to jail. In their minds, case solved.

Brilliant!

I promise you, if that was their game plan... the entire family will
be flushed down that johnny hole.

Anthony Family Values!

Gotta love it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: September 10, 2008, 01:45:50 PM »

Thank you for your kind words of welcome, Monkeys!  I think I'm gonna' like this cage.     I am trying to play catch-up.  I pop in and out while I'm at work, all ya'all are way too quick for me to read everything, so I'm sorry if this has been covered; but...Do we know for sure that Caylee is...gone?  Damn, still can't say it.  I've heard about decomp DNA, but I haven't heard if it is confirmed by LE.   
Who is Nate?  Is he mentioned anywhere in the 400 page document?

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Cameron

He said Caylee would bang on drumset and say Nate Cam wake up

Kristin ... thank you!

I scanned the transcript too quickly and missed what I was searching for.

Now that I read Nate's words ... maybe he is not implying that Cam lived at Tony's apartment.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

NATE: Caylee is a very sweet girl, very smart girl. You know, Dora Explorer is her favorite TV show. So, I mean, she can count to 45 in Spanish, which, you know, Casey told us that she`s learned from watching Dora the Explorer.

She loved to watch "The Pink Panther," I mean we would -- the few times that she was over, we would sit there in the living room from time to time and watch "The Pink Panther" or "Dora the Explorer."

She would sit down -- I`ve sat down with her, you know, at my laptop before and she can -- you know if you asked her to type some letters out she can find those letters from the keyboard and type them out, which to me is -- I mean, a really smart girl for, you know, a 2-and-a-half-year-old, a 3-year-old, and, you know, she was cool.

Her favorite phrase that she would say to everyone walking in, be "What up, dude?" That was the phrase she always uses. It`s "what up, dude?" Anytime anyone would come in the door, "what up, dude?"

And I distinctly remember one time where Cameron and I -- another friend of ours -- we had fallen asleep in the living room for an afternoon nap and she had gotten Tony`s drum pad that he`d given her and a set of drum sticks, and she sat there in the living room, tapping on the drum pad, just kind of chanting, "wake up, Nate, wake up, Cam," I mean just an adorable child.

I cant remember now what it was,  but last night on NG when I was listening to the iterview with the roommate I knew he said something different than the the last time I heard him give a statement...I'm trying hard to remember what it was but there was something he was asked lastnight that he had been asked before and this time he answered it different...Oh well, my brain is so full of things from this case but I'm sure I will remember it and post it at that time...

I have never heard of him b4. I thnk this is the first time he ever did a interview
No  he did  do and interview once before when this first came out ...it was with a lady and they were sitting on a deck or something outside and he was asked allmost the same questions as lastnight but this time he answered one totally different then the last time and now it is bugging me that I cant remember what it was,,,,

No that was CLINT doing a interview with Greta thats the other RM
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: September 10, 2008, 01:46:12 PM »

If Anthony's KNEW for 1 minute where Caylee was, and alive...they'd be all over it like flies on sh!t!  They need to just SHUT UP already!

Someone send the protesters over to Mark's office please and that will take care of him !!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: September 10, 2008, 01:46:35 PM »

Thank you for your kind words of welcome, Monkeys!  I think I'm gonna' like this cage.     I am trying to play catch-up.  I pop in and out while I'm at work, all ya'all are way too quick for me to read everything, so I'm sorry if this has been covered; but...Do we know for sure that Caylee is...gone?  Damn, still can't say it.  I've heard about decomp DNA, but I haven't heard if it is confirmed by LE.   
Who is Nate?  Is he mentioned anywhere in the 400 page document?

Also ... I was sure that "Nate" mentioned to Nancy Grace the name of another roommate.  I scanned of the  transcript from last night's NANCY GRACE but cannot locate this mention.  Did anybody else catch that or ... did misunderstand.

Janet

NATE

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

Cameron

He said Caylee would bang on drumset and say Nate Cam wake up

Kristin ... thank you!

I scanned the transcript too quickly and missed what I was searching for.

Now that I read Nate's words ... maybe he is not implying that Cam lived at Tony's apartment.

Janet

NANCY GRACE

NATE: Caylee is a very sweet girl, very smart girl. You know, Dora Explorer is her favorite TV show. So, I mean, she can count to 45 in Spanish, which, you know, Casey told us that she`s learned from watching Dora the Explorer.

She loved to watch "The Pink Panther," I mean we would -- the few times that she was over, we would sit there in the living room from time to time and watch "The Pink Panther" or "Dora the Explorer."

She would sit down -- I`ve sat down with her, you know, at my laptop before and she can -- you know if you asked her to type some letters out she can find those letters from the keyboard and type them out, which to me is -- I mean, a really smart girl for, you know, a 2-and-a-half-year-old, a 3-year-old, and, you know, she was cool.

Her favorite phrase that she would say to everyone walking in, be "What up, dude?" That was the phrase she always uses. It`s "what up, dude?" Anytime anyone would come in the door, "what up, dude?"

And I distinctly remember one time where Cameron and I -- another friend of ours -- we had fallen asleep in the living room for an afternoon nap and she had gotten Tony`s drum pad that he`d given her and a set of drum sticks, and she sat there in the living room, tapping on the drum pad, just kind of chanting, "wake up, Nate, wake up, Cam," I mean just an adorable child.

I cant remember now what it was,  but last night on NG when I was listening to the iterview with the roommate I knew he said something different than the the last time I heard him give a statement...I'm trying hard to remember what it was but there was something he was asked lastnight that he had been asked before and this time he answered it different...Oh well, my brain is so full of things from this case but I'm sure I will remember it and post it at that time...

I have never heard of him b4. I thnk this is the first time he ever did a interview
No  he did  do and interview once before when this first came out ...it was with a lady and they were sitting on a deck or something outside and he was asked allmost the same questions as lastnight but this time he answered one totally different then the last time and now it is bugging me that I cant remember what it was,,,,

You are confusing the interview with Nate last night on NG with the interview with Clint on GVS some time ago. Two different people, two different interviewers.

CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1187 on: September 10, 2008, 01:48:16 PM »

I only heard a little about it on NG last night but what do yall think of the new area they are searching and how do you think they came about looking there?

I don't know for sure, but I think it was reported as an area LE focused on from "pings" off Casey's phone....not an area she frequently went to, or had reason to......so why was she in that area??

Reported as an area pretty deserted, with little traffic.

Did they actually say  WHO's  cell phone pinged????   Could it have been say.....George's??  I mean they have had Casey's cell phone records for a while and this is ALL NEW.  Doesn't sound right that they suddenly start searching an area they would have known about for weeks.

No, I don't know if pings from Casey's phone or someone else.....sorry

What if she turned her phone off.  There would be no pings, correct.  Someone posted earlier about the pictures on her myspace.  I started looking at them and there is a picture of Casey at Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  I recognized it because of the fence in the background and a hotel.  There is also a maritime area, a playground and it is adjacent to the beach.   This park is less than an hour from east Orlando and is open 24hrs.

In the documents,one of the friends (sorry cant recall which friend) mentions caylee went to cocoa beach with the nanny or grandma.

I think it was Clint that said it but not positive.  I wonder if she always went to that same beach.  If she did she would know it well.  It has a very wooded maritime area with board walks.  It sounds alot like the place the psychic described. 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1188 on: September 10, 2008, 01:48:35 PM »

I'm happy to be a new monkey!   

anyway, it floors me how george, cindy, lee and casey (if in her mind caylee was kidnapped  } are not out searching like the people who went out looking for caylee. if my son was missing i'd be out there looking night and day.  i would not be washing my car, painting my nails or doing what these people do.  they get NO sympathy from me.

I just wonder if the reason the family is not out searching is because they know the truth.  Like, REALLY know the truth, as in Casey has told them.  If they want to save Casey from prison, in their mind the only option is to continue denying the idea Caylee is missing and continue to profess their belief she is alive somewhere out there.  If the Anthony's came out today and said, "Okay, we believe she's dead" the public and LE are going to want to know why all the sudden they have this belief.  Then the Anthony's are stuck with admitting that they've known all along she is dead or they have to admit they've been covering up (obstructing justice), or they must know new information (which they wouldn't have, keeping them in the hot seat).  I guess in their minds they're in a lose-lose situation if they have any other public belief other than Caylee is alive. Don't know if I made sense. 

At any rate, I have no sympathy, empathy, or any other kind of 'pathy' for them!

I suspect Casey told them it was an accident, but if the cops investigated
it would look like murder. Cindy & Dork for Brains probably decided for themselves
there is no way she could do it... and they will do anything to keep her from
going to jail. In their minds, case solved.

Brilliant!

I promise you, if that was their game plan... the entire family will
be flushed down that johnny hole.

Anthony Family Values!

Gotta love it.
[/quote]

Oh, they will go down, not like Casey does, or did. But they will all do down.

Trichloromethane also know as Chloroform is also a cleaning agent. I have used it in the military. Make sure you have proper ventilation......

Cleaning some carpet in the trunk to help little Casey.....

Peace Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1189 on: September 10, 2008, 01:48:45 PM »

Out for BUll:   You are right on.  SS benefits would have been a no brainer.  Wish i had thought of it.  But the evidence that GA or LA is father is heavy !!!!  I think this why Padilla said that the DNA would shock the world.

Very good points:
1. never filed for SS (if father is deceased)  this family would have, IMO encouraged Casey to do so
2.  never filed for welfare or gov. assistance (that we know of) (can't argue "too proud" LOL, she's a theif)
3.  she never pursued paternity tests on any of the guys for money or for "help"
    *this may be because her mom didn't want her to, but I had a few single friends who would have loved to
     have someone else take responsibility of their child so they could have every other weekend to do something
     "child free"
4.  her detachment, wanting to give the baby up for adoption and not wanting to name her or bond with her

IMO Cindy would not try to prove paternity if she were going to stay with George.  It has never sat right with me that Cindy or George never demanded payment from so-called father for hospital bills or child support.  The only reason i see for not seeking child support is if sayyyyy YOU CANT because the real father  is already in the home.

Would Cindy have tried to prove paternity?  Would the courts have done anything to question it?  That would certainly give either LA or GA (if rumors are true) motive and opportunity as well. 

I know it's not a popular topic, but I feel it merits some discussion.  I read last night that there is DNA from Jesus (the ex-boyfriend who is now deceased) on file from the accident and it may be used to finally determine if he is indeed Caylee's father.  If it comes back that he is not, I am inclined to believe there is even more reason to believe in the incest rumors.

If the tests are not done on Jesus, then I'm further inclined to believe the police already know who the daddy is and he's a family member. 

Someone from Orlando posted here over the weekend that she had information from a cop friend in the Orlando police dept. that all the DNA was back and Caylee's father was a blood relative of Casey.  I am sure the detectives know who the father is.  It may play a part in why she was killed.  Especially if Cindy planned on filing for custody and Casey killed her to prevent her from being sexually abused in the home.

Abby...I just called Padilla and asked him...who da daddy...he siad *he* thinks it's Lee....but I think it's George....it's one or the other....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1190 on: September 10, 2008, 01:49:37 PM »

That is so funny, for years my friends and I, and now my daughter  - have been calling it "fluffies."  Are you my frind? 
I would hope I'm your friend

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: September 10, 2008, 01:50:09 PM »

The anthony's actually got two whole leads in the past week and passed them on to LE according to their lawyer...OMG..they must be exhausted!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: September 10, 2008, 01:50:14 PM »

Oh,, sorry your right ...the questions were almost the same and he answered almost the same also..and I just went back and found that interview and your right ...it was Clint.....sorry  ...I hope I'm not going crazy...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: September 10, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »

Out for BUll:   You are right on.  SS benefits would have been a no brainer.  Wish i had thought of it.  But the evidence that GA or LA is father is heavy !!!!  I think this why Padilla said that the DNA would shock the world.

Very good points:
1. never filed for SS (if father is deceased)  this family would have, IMO encouraged Casey to do so
2.  never filed for welfare or gov. assistance (that we know of) (can't argue "too proud" LOL, she's a theif)
3.  she never pursued paternity tests on any of the guys for money or for "help"
    *this may be because her mom didn't want her to, but I had a few single friends who would have loved to
     have someone else take responsibility of their child so they could have every other weekend to do something
     "child free"
4.  her detachment, wanting to give the baby up for adoption and not wanting to name her or bond with her

IMO Cindy would not try to prove paternity if she were going to stay with George.  It has never sat right with me that Cindy or George never demanded payment from so-called father for hospital bills or child support.  The only reason i see for not seeking child support is if sayyyyy YOU CANT because the real father  is already in the home.

Would Cindy have tried to prove paternity?  Would the courts have done anything to question it?  That would certainly give either LA or GA (if rumors are true) motive and opportunity as well. 

I know it's not a popular topic, but I feel it merits some discussion.  I read last night that there is DNA from Jesus (the ex-boyfriend who is now deceased) on file from the accident and it may be used to finally determine if he is indeed Caylee's father.  If it comes back that he is not, I am inclined to believe there is even more reason to believe in the incest rumors.

If the tests are not done on Jesus, then I'm further inclined to believe the police already know who the daddy is and he's a family member. 

Someone from Orlando posted here over the weekend that she had information from a cop friend in the Orlando police dept. that all the DNA was back and Caylee's father was a blood relative of Casey.  I am sure the detectives know who the father is.  It may play a part in why she was killed.  Especially if Cindy planned on filing for custody and Casey killed her to prevent her from being sexually abused in the home.

Abby...I just called Padilla and asked him...who da daddy...he siad *he* thinks it's Lee....but I think it's George....it's one or the other....Des

If it was either of them don't you think she would have gotten an abortion orr gave it up for real...She didn't need Cindy to do it she was of age
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: September 10, 2008, 01:52:18 PM »

I am new here so don't know if this has been pointed out already, but has anyone ever noticed that one of the popular pictures of Caylee looks like there is a bruise under her left arm? I know kids get bruises very easily, just wondering if anyone else noticed it.

I can't tell from that pic. I believe they said she has a birthmark on her shoulder though...

I really don't see anything that raises suspicion to me.  There's a mark that could just be a flaw in the photo or almost anything:

In her statement, Casey says Caylee has a birthmark on her right shoulder.

http://members.cox.net/achambers08/caseyinitialwrittenstatement.pdf

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: September 10, 2008, 01:53:12 PM »

I have a question that maybe you've discussed before.  Is it normal procedure that someone out on bond is placed on "home confinement"?  I could understand if the charges presently filed against her were more severe...or do they think she's a flight risk?  Thanks.

I don't get home confinment either I also don't get why Casey was able to remain on HC after the firearm was found..They can say she didn't no about it..But if a tipster knew about it what makes them think Casey didn't know..

In florida a convicted felon can be charged with Constructive possesion of firearm if they are found to be in anyones home that has a gun...they would not be given a second chance

Whether or not Casey was aware of the concealed weapon should not the issue.  There could be dozens more concealed weapons in the Anthony home that Casey is not aware of.

The issue.  The only reason Casey was released on bond is that her parents QUALIFIED as securers of the bond amount of $500,000.  The gun incident implied that George and Cindy breached a bail conditions that they agree to ... a bail condition regarding weapons.

WHY WAS GEORGE AND CINDY NOT DISQUALIFIED AS SECURERS OF THE BOND?  WHY WAS THE BOND NOT REVOKED AND CASEY RETURNED TO PRISON?

Then there is the condition of the bond that stated the conditions encompassing "home confinement".  The judge amended his original conditions and ... guess what?  Casey gets to leave her parent's home every afternoon for almost five house to confer with her attorney.

Something is not right!  There appears have been a turnaround in the tough attitute of both Law Enforcement and the Judiciary since that high profile lawfirm/attorney entered the scenario.  Appeasing the Anthony seems to be where it is at.

IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: September 10, 2008, 01:53:35 PM »

I saw Clint House, a former Tony roommate, do an interview with Greta van Susteran soon after this story broke.

I did not see the Nancy Grace show yet...will look for a taping...but I think I would recognize Clint's voice.  Clint showed his face before.  Why would he now ask that his face be blocked and take a different name?

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: September 10, 2008, 01:54:02 PM »

The anthony's actually got two whole leads in the past week and passed them on to LE according to their lawyer...OMG..they must be exhausted!

Amazing what you can find doing "phone searches"!

Great job Cindy

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 10, 2008, 01:54:13 PM »

Very good points:
     "child free"

Destiny:  Are you serious??  You know Padilla??  I can't ever tell when someone is joking.  There is no doubt in my mind that either GA or LA is father
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1199 on: September 10, 2008, 01:55:09 PM »

Very good points:
     "child free"

I am with you, Des. I think it may be George.

This clip is just too bizarre.

He was furious and under a lot of stress,
and I think a little piece of the truth poked
its head out the day he said it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnU5mExKq3A

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.