March 28, 2024, 05:14:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 484904 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: September 10, 2008, 02:14:08 PM »

Out for BUll:   You are right on.  SS benefits would have been a no brainer.  Wish i had thought of it.  But the evidence that GA or LA is father is heavy !!!!  I think this why Padilla said that the DNA would shock the world.

Very good points:
1. never filed for SS (if father is deceased)  this family would have, IMO encouraged Casey to do so
2.  never filed for welfare or gov. assistance (that we know of) (can't argue "too proud" LOL, she's a theif)
3.  she never pursued paternity tests on any of the guys for money or for "help"
    *this may be because her mom didn't want her to, but I had a few single friends who would have loved to
     have someone else take responsibility of their child so they could have every other weekend to do something
     "child free"
4.  her detachment, wanting to give the baby up for adoption and not wanting to name her or bond with her

IMO Cindy would not try to prove paternity if she were going to stay with George.  It has never sat right with me that Cindy or George never demanded payment from so-called father for hospital bills or child support.  The only reason i see for not seeking child support is if sayyyyy YOU CANT because the real father  is already in the home.

Would Cindy have tried to prove paternity?  Would the courts have done anything to question it?  That would certainly give either LA or GA (if rumors are true) motive and opportunity as well. 

I know it's not a popular topic, but I feel it merits some discussion.  I read last night that there is DNA from Jesus (the ex-boyfriend who is now deceased) on file from the accident and it may be used to finally determine if he is indeed Caylee's father.  If it comes back that he is not, I am inclined to believe there is even more reason to believe in the incest rumors.

If the tests are not done on Jesus, then I'm further inclined to believe the police already know who the daddy is and he's a family member. 

Someone from Orlando posted here over the weekend that she had information from a cop friend in the Orlando police dept. that all the DNA was back and Caylee's father was a blood relative of Casey.  I am sure the detectives know who the father is.  It may play a part in why she was killed.  Especially if Cindy planned on filing for custody and Casey killed her to prevent her from being sexually abused in the home.

Abby...I just called Padilla and asked him...who da daddy...he siad *he* thinks it's Lee....but I think it's George....it's one or the other....Des

I am with you, Des. I think it may be George.

This clip is just too bizarre.

He was furious and under a lot of stress,
and I think a little piece of the truth poked
its head out the day he said it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnU5mExKq3A

Think about it.  The implication is that Caylee Marie was the result an incest.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  Without credible backup ... I firmly believe that this type of speculation has crossed a boundary.

Janet

No one believed there were that many child predators out there until MSNBC proved it with their predator series.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1221 on: September 10, 2008, 02:14:46 PM »

A bus from the Village Oaks Assisted Living Community in Winter Springs pulled up to the Anthonys' home on Wednesday, but the seniors -- all of whom are Alzheimer's disease patients -- left disappointed.

The good news... a little birdie flew by the bus... and they all forgot about it

and moved on to the next thing!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1222 on: September 10, 2008, 02:15:29 PM »

WHY....in this video is George saying ( the person in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTERS car is not my GRANDDAUGHTER).......that doesnt even make sense...but then they never have....

He's flustered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1223 on: September 10, 2008, 02:16:01 PM »

I swear to you, I'm laughing so hard, I can't breathe....This is getting insane....You just can't make this stuff up!

Senior Citizens Take Field Trip To Missing Girl's Grandparents' Home
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 12:53 pm EDT September 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:38 pm EDT September 10, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Ten senior citizens visited Caylee Anthony's grandparents' home on Wednesday after requesting a field trip to the house, which has become a tourist attraction like Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, beaches and shuttle launches in Central Florida.

A bus from the Village Oaks Assisted Living Community in Winter Springs pulled up to the Anthonys' home on Wednesday, but the seniors -- all of whom are Alzheimer's disease patients -- left disappointed.

"They were kind of disappointed that the protestors were not here. They want to see exactly what's going on," said Amanda Booth, who works at the assisted living facility.

Protestors have frequented George and Cindy Anthony's home ever since Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, bonded out of the Orange County Jail. Casey Anthony, who is staying at the house on home confinement, has been charged with child neglect in the disappearance of her daughter, who was last seen in mid-June.
Click here to find out more!

The senior citizens did not see Casey Anthony on their visit to the house because she was again meeting with her attorney, Jose Baez, which is allowed under the rules of her home confinement.

A few demonstrators have visited the home on Wednesday, including a man who said he was there to pray.

http://www.local6.com/news/17439075/detail.html

OHMYGAWD!  I nearly fell off my chair!!!!  ROTFLMAO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: September 10, 2008, 02:16:12 PM »

Out for BUll:   You are right on.  SS benefits would have been a no brainer.  Wish i had thought of it.  But the evidence that GA or LA is father is heavy !!!!  I think this why Padilla said that the DNA would shock the world.

Very good points:
1. never filed for SS (if father is deceased)  this family would have, IMO encouraged Casey to do so
2.  never filed for welfare or gov. assistance (that we know of) (can't argue "too proud" LOL, she's a theif)
3.  she never pursued paternity tests on any of the guys for money or for "help"
    *this may be because her mom didn't want her to, but I had a few single friends who would have loved to
     have someone else take responsibility of their child so they could have every other weekend to do something
     "child free"
4.  her detachment, wanting to give the baby up for adoption and not wanting to name her or bond with her

IMO Cindy would not try to prove paternity if she were going to stay with George.  It has never sat right with me that Cindy or George never demanded payment from so-called father for hospital bills or child support.  The only reason i see for not seeking child support is if sayyyyy YOU CANT because the real father  is already in the home.

Would Cindy have tried to prove paternity?  Would the courts have done anything to question it?  That would certainly give either LA or GA (if rumors are true) motive and opportunity as well. 

I know it's not a popular topic, but I feel it merits some discussion.  I read last night that there is DNA from Jesus (the ex-boyfriend who is now deceased) on file from the accident and it may be used to finally determine if he is indeed Caylee's father.  If it comes back that he is not, I am inclined to believe there is even more reason to believe in the incest rumors.

If the tests are not done on Jesus, then I'm further inclined to believe the police already know who the daddy is and he's a family member. 

Someone from Orlando posted here over the weekend that she had information from a cop friend in the Orlando police dept. that all the DNA was back and Caylee's father was a blood relative of Casey.  I am sure the detectives know who the father is.  It may play a part in why she was killed.  Especially if Cindy planned on filing for custody and Casey killed her to prevent her from being sexually abused in the home.

Abby...I just called Padilla and asked him...who da daddy...he siad *he* thinks it's Lee....but I think it's George....it's one or the other....Des

Destiny:  Are you serious??  You know Padilla??  I can't ever tell when someone is joking.  There is no doubt in my mind that either GA or LA is father

Yes...I talk with him every day on the phone..he's a very sincere man...I set it up for him to come on Dana's radio show a week or so ago.....not bragging...I make phone calls...that's why Klaas gave me the avitar I have...BTW...Padilla knows me as Destiny by name....and...Padilla thinks Lee is da daddy....

WOW !!! you really have an in !!!  I am impressed and glad to meet you
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1225 on: September 10, 2008, 02:16:19 PM »

The good news... a little birdie flew by the bus... and they all forgot about it

Carpe, you have a twisted mind

I like it!!!

Peace Monkeys
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1226 on: September 10, 2008, 02:16:27 PM »

Destiny
Where is my phone number you promised me? LOL 

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: September 10, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »

[/quote]

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  Without credible backup ... I firmly believe that this type of speculation has crossed a boundary.

Janet
[/quote]

THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU 100%--IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT TO ASSUME SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHEN THE TRUTH OF ALL THIS COMES OUT AND THE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT INCEST END UP NOT TRUE THINK ABOUT IT--FOREVER LEE & GEORGE WILL BE BRANDED BY WHAT HAS BEEN TYPED ON BLOGS AND REPORTS FOREVER THAT IS JUST AS SAID BEFORE CROSSING THE LINE.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1228 on: September 10, 2008, 02:17:39 PM »

Very good points:
     "child free"

I am with you, Des. I think it may be George.

This clip is just too bizarre.

He was furious and under a lot of stress,
and I think a little piece of the truth poked
its head out the day he said it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnU5mExKq3A

Yep...just a bit more rage...and he might have shouted Daughter...instead of Grand Daughter..

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1229 on: September 10, 2008, 02:18:06 PM »

Klaas and some other Monkeys are of the opinion that that Nate and Clint House may be the same person.

I am on the fence.

Comparison of the NANCY GRACE interview with "Nate" and ... the GRETA INTERVIEW with Clint House may shed some light on this topic.  Are there inconsistencies?

Janet
_________

NATE

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

I sent an email to Greta asking her if Clint and Nate are one in the same or 2 different roommates.
I'll post if she answers me.

I don't get it they are two different people?? why does anyone think they are t he same
they both have different facebooks they both had casey as one of their friends she has commented to them both..

Kristin - I honestly don't know.  I have to admit that Nate's voice sounded similar to Clints to me.  They could be two entirely different people.  What do I know?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: September 10, 2008, 02:18:12 PM »

WHY....in this video is George saying ( the person in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTERS car is not my GRANDDAUGHTER).......that doesnt even make sense...but then they never have....

He's flustered

That is how you knock the truth out of people. By getting them drunk or flustered.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: September 10, 2008, 02:20:07 PM »

He's flustered
o.k   so does this mean that he is aware that a body was really in the back of the car, and that he knows who that person was and that it wasnt his grand daughter...just sayin because he doesnt dispute that there was a body back there..just that it wasnt her...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: September 10, 2008, 02:20:10 PM »

Klaas and some other Monkeys are of the opinion that that Nate and Clint House may be the same person.

I am on the fence.

Comparison of the NANCY GRACE interview with "Nate" and ... the GRETA INTERVIEW with Clint House may shed some light on this topic.  Are there inconsistencies?

Janet
_________

NATE

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

CLINT HOUSE

Casey Anthony Associate: We're As 'Flabbergasted' As Everybody
Friday, August 15, 2008

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404241,00.html

I sent an email to Greta asking her if Clint and Nate are one in the same or 2 different roommates.
I'll post if she answers me.

I don't get it they are two different people?? why does anyone think they are t he same
they both have different facebooks they both had casey as one of their friends she has commented to them both..

I don't think they are the same....but for the people who want to know, who are questioning, I am just trying to confirm one way or the other for them.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: September 10, 2008, 02:20:42 PM »

Janet
[/quote]

THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU 100%--IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT TO ASSUME SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHEN THE TRUTH OF ALL THIS COMES OUT AND THE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT INCEST END UP NOT TRUE THINK ABOUT IT--FOREVER LEE & GEORGE WILL BE BRANDED BY WHAT HAS BEEN TYPED ON BLOGS AND REPORTS FOREVER THAT IS JUST AS SAID BEFORE CROSSING THE LINE.
[/quote]

Oh ... but it is okay to talk about how she boinked J.P. Chatt, Jesse Grund, Tony Lazzaro, yada yada yada???

It is just another possibility, people really need to deal with that.

------------------
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: September 10, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »

Destiny...next time you talk to Padilla please ask him on what he bases his 'thought' that Lee is Caylee's father??  I, for one, am still not sold on the incest theory. I am more inclined to think Casey doesn't know who the daddy is and that's why she hasn't gone after him for $$$$'s.

I hope someone can see this post????? I am beginning to wonder if my diet is working too well

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1235 on: September 10, 2008, 02:21:39 PM »

He's flustered

That is how you knock the truth out of people. By getting them drunk or flustered.

I like drunk.....

Casey used GHB to get her mens....

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: September 10, 2008, 02:22:01 PM »

Carpe, you have a twisted mind

I like it!!!

You crack me up too! You da man.

------------------
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: September 10, 2008, 02:22:12 PM »

Yes...I talk with him every day on the phone..he's a very sincere man...I set it up for him to come on Dana's radio show a week or so ago.....not bragging...I make phone calls...that's why Klaas gave me the avitar I have...BTW...Padilla knows me as Destiny by name....and...Padilla thinks Lee is da daddy....

I will say this about Padilla -a little on the goofy side, but I think he truly wanted to help, true help himself in the fame department, but if he found Caylee who really cares.  What I don't understand the Addams Family could of used his resources and found a top notch PI to look into this instead turned on him.  For that matter they could of asked for a top notch PI to donate time on this case and bet they would of had them lined up at the door.  That is what really bothers me about this case they don't want anyone looking into the case.  Like I said last night "what if" and I know this is crazy but "what if" all this is made up and they know where Caylee is and are just getting rich?
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: September 10, 2008, 02:24:42 PM »

Janet

[/quote]

Oh ... but it is okay to talk about how she boinked J.P. Chatt, Jesse Grund, Tony Lazzaro, yada yada yada???

It is just another possibility, people really need to deal with that.
[/quote]
I personally have never nor really cared whom she did or did not sleep with to be honest don't think that has anything bearing on finding Caylee.  But YES that is a big difference discussing who someone slept with as to accusing someone of INCEST!! really think about it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: September 10, 2008, 02:25:05 PM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19
« Reply #1231 on: Today at 01:20:07 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: klaasend on Today at 01:15:29 PM
Quote from: higherhopes on Today at 01:01:30 PM

He's flustered

o.k   so does this mean that he is aware that a body was really in the back of the car, and that he knows who that person was and that it wasnt his grand daughter...just sayin because he doesnt dispute that there was a body back there..just that it wasnt her...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.