April 20, 2024, 03:14:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487813 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1260 on: September 10, 2008, 02:42:24 PM »

Destiny
Where is my phone number you promised me? LOL 

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

Chit...Which of my 5,000000000000 #'s did I promise to send you....email me and I'll send right back....just DON'T WRITE ME UP....K?    Des Wink

LOL
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1261 on: September 10, 2008, 02:43:23 PM »

Even joseph Jordan over at weblueths said the world would be shocked with the complete and conclusive DNA results..... Why does everyone else have this info???????

Just a thought if this is true and it's a shocker could Casey not even be Caylee's mother she swiched her at birth

bump

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: September 10, 2008, 02:44:29 PM »

Destiny...next time you talk to Padilla please ask him on what he bases his 'thought' that Lee is Caylee's father??  I, for one, am still not sold on the incest theory. I am more inclined to think Casey doesn't know who the daddy is and that's why she hasn't gone after him for $$$$'s.

I hope someone can see this post????? I am beginning to wonder if my diet is working too well

I see you, Sunny, but I have a sore throat and it hurts to talk.   

I think I picked up cage fever. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1263 on: September 10, 2008, 02:45:56 PM »

Hi, ___________ Anthony. Insert first name on line.

Peace Monkeys
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1264 on: September 10, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »

Even joseph Jordan over at weblueths said the world would be shocked with the complete and conclusive DNA results..... Why does everyone else have this info???????

Just a thought if this is true and it's a shocker could Casey not even be Caylee's mother she swiched her at birth

Nope...G-pa George cut Caylee's cord at her birth...ewwwwwwwwwww...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: September 10, 2008, 02:46:50 PM »

bump
I dont think this is even a possibility because the test came back that they have the same DNA or something similar to that fact and so therefore they have to be from the same family....we just dont know exactly what that means..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1266 on: September 10, 2008, 02:46:54 PM »

ok guys...my turn to vent....what really urks me right now is WHY....did casey have tthis so called NANNY to begin with...she didnt work....she didnt go to school.....all she did was party....when my kids were toddlers I could barely afford to get a babysitter to just go out with my husband once a month and most of the time it turned out that I left my baby with his Granny.How did she pay this Nanny for her time...why would u need to leave a baby with a nanny for days at a time when u yourself was free to take care of your own child..Why didnt somweone ever ask Caylee,,,"so what did you do at the Nanny's house today....why didnt Caylee ever just say the Nanny's name to anybody....this is all a big load og crap about the nanny because if this poor baby had been going to the nanny's for over a year believe me someone else would have heard something about her.....sorry.

Yup...you see it, I see it, LE sees it, most people see it.  It's a load of crap.

To Use the name "nanny" really irks me to no end.  Who does she think she the Rockafellers?
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1267 on: September 10, 2008, 02:47:28 PM »

The funny thing about this is... Casey claims not to know who the father is, but there is a video of Lee saying he does.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??" 

Destiny...next time you talk to Padilla please ask him on what he bases his 'thought' that Lee is Caylee's father??  I, for one, am still not sold on the incest theory. I am more inclined to think Casey doesn't know who the daddy is and that's why she hasn't gone after him for $$$$'s.

I hope someone can see this post????? I am beginning to wonder if my diet is working too well
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: September 10, 2008, 02:49:25 PM »

The funny thing about this is... Casey claims not to know who the father is, but there is a video of Lee saying he does.

Did Casey say she didn't know who the father was.  I can't keep up with all her lies.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: September 10, 2008, 02:49:27 PM »

I would seriously doubt that.  IMO Caylee looks just like Cindy.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1270 on: September 10, 2008, 02:49:29 PM »

Eventually there will be a trial...either for neglect or murder...we will know who's the daddy then.  LE knows already. This information must be common knowledge among LE since so many have alluded to it and some are fairly credible people. The answers are in the DNA...it won't lie like Casey...it will just state the facts and then we can all decide who was lying and who was telling the truth. 

As I said before...when the HLA typing was done to determine paternity with Jesse...there were markers that did not match Jesee...but the markers are there...it will tell if there are outside markers not associated with the Anthonys or if they are all in the group.  I hope LE is getting their ducks in a row because they will need to be on their game for this trial.  One slip up and Casey walks...still I don't see them charging her with murder...just child neglect without a body.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: September 10, 2008, 02:49:34 PM »

One would have to question where LP is getting his info, he doesnt talk to the family, he doesn't talk to the lawyers..I am sure he doesn't talk to LE..And he said he had a female with Casey 24-7 but she has never came out she would have more info then anyone seeing she was there all the time..no pics no nothing of her and the media has been there 24-7 if they got pics of everyone else but her....Also one inteview LP said he talk to lee everyday thenext day he said he hasn't talk to Lee since he left..

LP reminds me of my own father, he seems genuine and honest with an enormous heart. But sometime says whatever comes to mind and guesses. Like when he was questioned the day after commenting on the dumpster....he doesn't know he's just speculating like the rest of us!
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1272 on: September 10, 2008, 02:49:49 PM »

I don't believe it.  I don't think she would have gotten the paternity test with Jesse done if that were the case.  JMO.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1273 on: September 10, 2008, 02:50:37 PM »

One would "assume" George is saying "yeah, there was a body there".  That was one thought, and "it was not my granddaughter", was another thought.  Taken separately, he acknowledges that he believed there was a body in the trunk.  He also denies it was his granddaughter.

Do what you will with it. 

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19
« Reply #1231 on: Today at 01:20:07 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: klaasend on Today at 01:15:29 PM
Quote from: higherhopes on Today at 01:01:30 PM
WHY....in this video is George saying ( the person in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTERS car is not my GRANDDAUGHTER).......that doesnt even make sense...but then they never have....

He's flustered

o.k   so does this mean that he is aware that a body was really in the back of the car, and that he knows who that person was and that it wasnt his grand daughter...just sayin because he doesnt dispute that there was a body back there..just that it wasnt her...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1274 on: September 10, 2008, 02:50:55 PM »

This is very true, I still have the video! Lee said we all have known for 1 1/2 years

or so.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1275 on: September 10, 2008, 02:51:56 PM »

bump
I dont think this is even a possibility because the test came back that they have the same DNA or something similar to that fact and so therefore they have to be from the same family....we just dont know exactly what that means..

Very true.  Plus that child looks a lot like Cindy.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1276 on: September 10, 2008, 02:52:52 PM »

Cindy, have you seen that dog???
Yes George, he is emailing Zanny

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: September 10, 2008, 02:53:02 PM »

Hi Carpe

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1278 on: September 10, 2008, 02:54:26 PM »

We're not being cold and callous here Jenn. I promise. The facts are the facts though and this family is quickly sinking to the bottom of the humanity barrel.

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here.  LE has said George and Cindy are not persons of interest in this case.  But time and time again there are horrible comments about them.  If Casey was still in jail and not in their home right now I don't believe for a second that some people would be judging as if they had killed Caylee themselves. IMO

Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry when I joined I was told this was a discussion forum and everyone has their own opinions.  If you really want me to leave fine I will.  I happen to have a different opinion about the Grandparents,  and if you can't handle that i'm sorry for you.  But it's my right to free speech and I truly believe that.  My husband fights for it and you everyday.  So you want the person with a diferent opinion to leave fine.
Don't leave Jenn!  You have a right to your opinion. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1279 on: September 10, 2008, 02:54:28 PM »

This is very true, I still have the video! Lee said we all have known for 1 1/2 years

or so.

How can Lee know and Casey not know?  Is this his way of cluing us into just how stupid his sister is??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.