April 23, 2024, 07:20:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488081 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1340 on: September 10, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »

Tomm, I meant that Casey likes polka dots, people tend to buy the same type of clothing, patterns, etc.  All of my clothing is alike.  Black, silk, expensive, straight lines, timeless...... So this leads me to believe those clothes found in the park were Caseys!!!

Polka dots were in style big time though back in Spring and some into Summer.  Everyone was wearing polka dots.
I myself have a few "garments" in polka dots, as well as every other style in the world.
I am around the same age as Casey, and after seeing many of her posted photo's she, like me, kept up with fashion, as does MANY of the other females these days...JUST SAYING could be anyones.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: September 10, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm
(the last post)

"I have been reading note from your web page.  I thought you might find this of importance.  Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles.  If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles.  On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds.  This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news.  We  did a blind drive and came a crossed this area."

I read that post to, wonder what that wagon looked like?
I just got home and have to leave again here is a green wagon.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: September 10, 2008, 03:29:49 PM »

WHY....in this video is George saying ( the person in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTERS car is not my GRANDDAUGHTER).......that doesnt even make sense...but then they never have....

He's flustered

I agree.  The other day Cindy referred to Caylee as her grandson.  That was also out of stress/ frustration.

I cannot stand up in front of the congregation at my church with out messing up my words and .... many of the members I have known for over twenty years.

Think about it.  Casey was 19 years old when Caylee was born ... not thirteen.  Logic dictates that Casey was not being sexually abused  by Lee or George at 19 years of age.  The only other possiblity ... Casey was having a consenual sexual relationship with either her father or brother and ... I DON'T THINK SO.

As I said ... unless there is credible backup ... I contend something is very wrong about the specualation that is taking place in regards to this topic.  Especially when the implication is that the life of  a three year old little girl name Caylee Marie ... was the outcome of act of incest.

Janet

Please tell me you are joking.

Which logic book is this from Janet?

MY logic.

carpe ... I am entitled to my opinion and ... without credible backup to the contrary ... my position will remain firm in regards to this type of speculation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: September 10, 2008, 03:30:07 PM »

Destiny...next time you talk to Padilla please ask him on what he bases his 'thought' that Lee is Caylee's father??  I, for one, am still not sold on the incest theory. I am more inclined to think Casey doesn't know who the daddy is and that's why she hasn't gone after him for $$$$'s.

I hope someone can see this post????? I am beginning to wonder if my diet is working too well

I always see you girlfriend!!  I'm just usually way behind or trying to do too many things at once to respond.  I "read" everybody.   

LOL...I am trying to keep up here and get somethings done to and read other places....it's too quiet...I want Sheriff Beary to DO SOMETHING...arrest George for attacking that lady....hell, just do something....I do not believe Casey will ever talk...she has no reason to talk...the reason she won't tell her story is because she has told so many she doesn't know which one to tell and is afraid she will trip herself up........damn if someone was accusing me of murdering my child I would be screaming, I'd be on every show that would have me, I'd be out looking for him day and night, I'd be out there with the people that come for a prayer vigil holding my head up high.....she goes to her attorney's office and does GOD knows WHAT......and the police are helpless to stop it as it was court ordered....Damn this whole thing is too bizarre

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: September 10, 2008, 03:30:26 PM »

(the last post)

"I have been reading note from your web page.  I thought you might find this of importance.  Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles.  If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles.  On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds.  This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news.  We  did a blind drive and came a crossed this area."

Problem is that we don't know if the wagon found was a wagon looking remotely like this one. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: September 10, 2008, 03:30:54 PM »

Well they "entertained" an offer from someone, somewhere because they have all quit their jobs heck even seems Casey has quit her "pretend" job she held and now hangs out with her lawyer all day and I don't think he is doing it "for free", and then Cindy and George have this lawyer going to New York to do interviews and I don't think he is doing it "for free" so I would say they are telling stories again.  Maybe they are practicing for the pretend book they aren't writing.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: September 10, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »

Tomm, I meant that Casey likes polka dots, people tend to buy the same type of clothing, patterns, etc.  All of my clothing is alike.  Black, silk, expensive, straight lines, timeless...... So this leads me to believe those clothes found in the park were Caseys!!!

Polka dots were in style big time though back in Spring and some into Summer.  Everyone was wearing polka dots.
I myself have a few "garments" in polka dots, as well as every other style in the world.
I am around the same age as Casey, and after seeing many of her posted photo's she, like me, kept up with fashion, as does MANY of the other females these days...JUST SAYING could be anyones.

The polka-dots seem closer together in Casey's MySpace picture than the ones that were found!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1347 on: September 10, 2008, 03:32:24 PM »

Cleaning fluids found.....
Childs green wagon.

The wagon may or may not be like this. Easily explained away. Broken wagon, leave it in the park, no use dragging it home.

Cleaning products??? I cannot see why they would ever be at a park.

I wish LE would open up a little. They have all of the eggs, and I want an omelet.

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1348 on: September 10, 2008, 03:33:07 PM »

Sorry if my post sounded "ugly".  I just meant I don't think one could mistake an almost 3 year old for a grandmother even on the best meth, but I've never partaken so maybe I shouldn't have answered.

Well, if you're serious....Ummm NO

Even joseph Jordan over at weblueths said the world would be shocked with the complete and conclusive DNA results..... Why does everyone else have this info???????

Just a thought if this is true and it's a shocker could Casey not even be Caylee's mother she swiched her at birth

I would seriously doubt that.  IMO Caylee looks just like Cindy.
I think Caylee looks like Cindy too.  I hate to say this but what if Casey hated her mother so much she was stoned on Meth and hit her thinking it was Cindy?

I am definitely down with the hitting Cindy part of it though! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1349 on: September 10, 2008, 03:34:45 PM »

(the last post)

I wonder what the wagon that was mentioned on Briansdreams.com looked like?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: September 10, 2008, 03:36:00 PM »

Janet, I am with you concerning the incest theories. I have read what all the monkeys here have speculated about it, but until I have seen some legitimate evidence (not just "Casey exhibits the characteristics of an incest victim") I cannot entertain the idea in my own mind.

You are not alone in your feelings here.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1351 on: September 10, 2008, 03:36:11 PM »

I keep all of the local news open in tabs. Yes, I proudly use Google Chrome.

I think there are too many deliberate mis-directions out there. I am really starting to believe Caylee will never be found.

Peace Monkeys
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: September 10, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »

Well they "entertained" an offer from someone, somewhere because they have all quit their jobs heck even seems Casey has quit her "pretend" job she held and now hangs out with her lawyer all day and I don't think he is doing it "for free", and then Cindy and George have this lawyer going to New York to do interviews and I don't think he is doing it "for free" so I would say they are telling stories again.  Maybe they are practicing for the pretend book they aren't writing.

I'd love to know....
1. is there another way outta that office building?
2. Who, if anyone, has come to JB's office...to see her
3. she obviously has her computer with her.....is there anyway LE can moniter her if it's WiFi

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1353 on: September 10, 2008, 03:37:26 PM »

(the last post)

I wonder what the wagon that was mentioned on Briansdreams.com looked like?

Did these guys forget to bring their cell phones to take pictures?  I am about to hobble up there with this damn broken leg and search myself!! 
I will bring my cell phone to take pics as the Monkey's need proof!! (Amatures! ALWAYS take photos)

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: September 10, 2008, 03:38:16 PM »

I know the Anthony's story of someone having Caylee is a load of crap but I wonder if anyone has asked them:

Supposedly Casey was going to be able to get Caylee back when she got out of jail...What is up with that?  Casey needed to be out of jail so she could do her own investigation and get Caylee back. So, now Casey is out of jail, but nobody is asking her anything?  Casey is not investigating? 

Supposedly they know who has Caylee, where they are etc...they are being watched by George's secret friends....How long are the friends going to watch these people?  Has anyone seen any of George's friends or have any inkling of who or where they are?

Okay, now Cindy wants everyone to get off their asses and look for Caylee, but I thought everyone was threatened and in danger if they looked for her....

OH BUT I FORGET, CASEY HAS HER REASONS FOR NOT TELLING ALL SHE KNOWS.

Also, If the Anthony's don't feel as if LE is looking for Caylee, WHY don't they call America's Most Wanted?  Why don't they call EVERY news agency out there and offer a composite of who supposedly took Caylee?  Where's the sketch?  They wouldn't have to go thru local LE.

They want to find her but yet would not offer a piece of her clothing for dogs to track?

Come On!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1355 on: September 10, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »

WHY....in this video is George saying ( the person in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTERS car is not my GRANDDAUGHTER).......that doesnt even make sense...but then they never have....

He's flustered

I agree.  The other day Cindy referred to Caylee as her grandson.  That was also out of stress/ frustration.

I cannot stand up in front of the congregation at my church with out messing up my words and .... many of the members I have known for over twenty years.

Think about it.  Casey was 19 years old when Caylee was born ... not thirteen.  Logic dictates that Casey was not being sexually abused  by Lee or George at 19 years of age.  The only other possiblity ... Casey was having a consenual sexual relationship with either her father or brother and ... I DON'T THINK SO.

As I said ... unless there is credible backup ... I contend something is very wrong about the specualation that is taking place in regards to this topic.  Especially when the implication is that the life of  a three year old little girl name Caylee Marie ... was the outcome of act of incest.

Janet

MY logic.

carpe ... I am entitled to my opinion and ... without credible backup to the contrary ... my position will remain firm in regards to this type of speculation.

Janet

Sorry, I thought it was a joke. You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

I agree!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1356 on: September 10, 2008, 03:39:48 PM »

Well, if you're serious....Ummm NO

Even joseph Jordan over at weblueths said the world would be shocked with the complete and conclusive DNA results..... Why does everyone else have this info???????

whelp it would have been a shocker

Just a thought if this is true and it's a shocker could Casey not even be Caylee's mother she swiched her at birth

I would seriously doubt that.  IMO Caylee looks just like Cindy.
I think Caylee looks like Cindy too.  I hate to say this but what if Casey hated her mother so much she was stoned on Meth and hit her thinking it was Cindy?

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: September 10, 2008, 03:39:53 PM »

MY logic.

Janet

While anything is possible, I doubt that Caylee's dad is a blood relative.  We'll find out sooner or later, but I have to wonder things like: if Casey got pregnant with her dad or brother's baby, wouldn't you think she'd have had an abortion? She obviously wanted to give Caylee up for adoption.. and seems to have discarded her as it is.  But were Caylee to have lived a long life, and there was ever a need for DNA testing (for perhaps medical/health reasons- transplant, etc), an ugly truth would come out that Casey and "daddy" would never want to risk being revealed.

Again, anything is possible. Do I think it's probable? Not at this point.  We'll just have to wait and see.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: September 10, 2008, 03:40:15 PM »

Cleaning fluids found.....
Childs green wagon.

The wagon may or may not be like this. Easily explained away. Broken wagon, leave it in the park, no use dragging it home.

Cleaning products??? I cannot see why they would ever be at a park.

I wish LE would open up a little. They have all of the eggs, and I want an omelet.
[/quote

Tom please tell me whats going on I have to leave in a while can't read this fast
I'll be you new best Friend

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1359 on: September 10, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »

Janet, my "gut" tells me you're not interested in facts or statistics so I won't spend the better part of the afternoon researching.  Here is just one example of the breakdown of the ages of victims.  It is equally divided. 

I would say once again, you're entitled to your OPINION.  However, there is REFUTABLE evidence it can occur, and does.

http://www.childabuse.com/fs19.htm

Age ranges in sexual abuse
15 million women in the US have been involved in a incestuous relationship.
1. 33% of victims are under age 6
2. 33% are 6-12 years old
3. 33% are 12-18 years old

He's flustered

Janet

MY logic.

Janet

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.