April 19, 2024, 09:57:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487801 times)
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: September 10, 2008, 03:41:41 PM »

Janet, I am with you concerning the incest theories. I have read what all the monkeys here have speculated about it, but until I have seen some legitimate evidence (not just "Casey exhibits the characteristics of an incest victim") I cannot entertain the idea in my own mind.

You are not alone in your feelings here.

I agree with yall on that 100%.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: September 10, 2008, 03:41:52 PM »

ok guys...my turn to vent....what really urks me right now is WHY....did casey have tthis so called NANNY to begin with...she didnt work....she didnt go to school.....all she did was party....when my kids were toddlers I could barely afford to get a babysitter to just go out with my husband once a month and most of the time it turned out that I left my baby with his Granny.How did she pay this Nanny for her time...why would u need to leave a baby with a nanny for days at a time when u yourself was free to take care of your own child..Why didnt somweone ever ask Caylee,,,"so what did you do at the Nanny's house today....why didnt Caylee ever just say the Nanny's name to anybody....this is all a big load og crap about the nanny because if this poor baby had been going to the nanny's for over a year believe me someone else would have heard something about her.....sorry.

exactly!  you'd think that cindy would know the nanny too.  some stories you hear that casey had nanny for a few years... a few years?  doesn't make sense to me. i don't buy this whole nanny story at all. 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1362 on: September 10, 2008, 03:44:33 PM »

I know the Anthony's story of someone having Caylee is a load of crap but I wonder if anyone has asked them:

Supposedly Casey was going to be able to get Caylee back when she got out of jail...What is up with that?  Casey needed to be out of jail so she could do her own investigation and get Caylee back. So, now Casey is out of jail, but nobody is asking her anything?  Casey is not investigating? 

Supposedly they know who has Caylee, where they are etc...they are being watched by George's secret friends....How long are the friends going to watch these people?  Has anyone seen any of George's friends or have any inkling of who or where they are?

Okay, now Cindy wants everyone to get off their asses and look for Caylee, but I thought everyone was threatened and in danger if they looked for her....

OH BUT I FORGET, CASEY HAS HER REASONS FOR NOT TELLING ALL SHE KNOWS.

Also, If the Anthony's don't feel as if LE is looking for Caylee, WHY don't they call America's Most Wanted?  Why don't they call EVERY news agency out there and offer a composite of who supposedly took Caylee?  Where's the sketch?  They wouldn't have to go thru local LE.

They want to find her but yet would not offer a piece of her clothing for dogs to track?

Come On!

Why would she need us to look for her if George knows where she is and who has her???

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1363 on: September 10, 2008, 03:47:03 PM »

Okay, how about just saying
"until LA or GA admit in recorded written documentation that they were molesting or having consensual relations with CA, then you won't believe it".  You are certainly entitled to that.  I just don't think you are entitled to make anyone else stop speculating when there is legitimate evidence to suggest it. 

Janet, I am with you concerning the incest theories. I have read what all the monkeys here have speculated about it, but until I have seen some legitimate evidence (not just "Casey exhibits the characteristics of an incest victim") I cannot entertain the idea in my own mind.

bellabeauty08
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1364 on: September 10, 2008, 03:47:25 PM »

Ditto!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1365 on: September 10, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »

Janet, my "gut" tells me you're not interested in facts or statistics so I won't spend the better part of the afternoon researching.  Here is just one example of the breakdown of the ages of victims.  It is equally divided. 

I would say once again, you're entitled to your OPINION.  However, there is REFUTABLE evidence it can occur, and does.

http://www.childabuse.com/fs19.htm

Age ranges in sexual abuse
15 million women in the US have been involved in a incestuous relationship.
1. 33% of victims are under age 6
2. 33% are 6-12 years old
3. 33% are 12-18 years old

WHY....in this video is George saying ( the person in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTERS car is not my GRANDDAUGHTER).......that doesnt even make sense...but then they never have....

He's flustered

I agree.  The other day Cindy referred to Caylee as her grandson.  That was also out of stress/ frustration.

I cannot stand up in front of the congregation at my church with out messing up my words and .... many of the members I have known for over twenty years.

Think about it.  Casey was 19 years old when Caylee was born ... not thirteen.  Logic dictates that Casey was not being sexually abused  by Lee or George at 19 years of age.  The only other possiblity ... Casey was having a consenual sexual relationship with either her father or brother and ... I DON'T THINK SO.

As I said ... unless there is credible backup ... I contend something is very wrong about the specualation that is taking place in regards to this topic.  Especially when the implication is that the life of  a three year old little girl name Caylee Marie ... was the outcome of act of incest.

Janet

Please tell me you are joking.

Which logic book is this from Janet?

MY logic.

carpe ... I am entitled to my opinion and ... without credible backup to the contrary ... my position will remain firm in regards to this type of speculation.

Janet

Wow, ok, thanks for the information there.  You are getting a little "harsh" again though with you tone. 
If you read much of Janet's many posts you will find she is a very softspoken and kind hearted person.  Please do not make her feel bad about posting her thoughts and opinions as we would not do that to you.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: September 10, 2008, 03:48:44 PM »

Well, if you're serious....Ummm NO

Even joseph Jordan over at weblueths said the world would be shocked with the complete and conclusive DNA results..... Why does everyone else have this info???????

Just a thought if this is true and it's a shocker could Casey not even be Caylee's mother she swiched her at birth

I would seriously doubt that.  IMO Caylee looks just like Cindy.
I think Caylee looks like Cindy too.  I hate to say this but what if Casey hated her mother so much she was stoned on Meth and hit her thinking it was Cindy?

I think Caylee looks a lot like Cindy, too.  I also think she looks a lot like George.
I especially noticed it in the 20/20 piece that showed (close to the beginning) George holding Caylee.  Facial features were striking.  I was hoping one of the monkeys with screen capture abilities could capture that and post it here.  I would do it but I don't have the ability. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1367 on: September 10, 2008, 03:48:44 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=32&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Yet another bizarre happening at the Casey Anthony home Wednesday. Around 11:20 a.m. a bus full of nursing home patients pulled up and took one pass by and then another.
Their caretaker, Amanda Booth, told FOX 35 that the group from the Village Oaks at Tuskawilla Assisted Living in Winter Springs normally takes filed trips to parks but on Wednesday they wanted to visit the Anthony home. Booth said there was a lot of oohing and ahhing as they drove by and that the patients really wanted to come see the house for themselves.  She said they were disappointed there were no protesters out.

It's turning into a circus.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1368 on: September 10, 2008, 03:49:56 PM »

Cleaning fluids found.....
Childs green wagon.

The wagon may or may not be like this. Easily explained away. Broken wagon, leave it in the park, no use dragging it home.

Cleaning products??? I cannot see why they would ever be at a park.

I wish LE would open up a little. They have all of the eggs, and I want an omelet.
[/quote

Tom please tell me whats going on I have to leave in a while can't read this fast
I'll be you new best Friend

Blonde, sorry for the delay. Having a vodka tonic by the pool

Searchers found cloths and a green wagon at Blanchard park. We are trying to see if it is the same one in this photo.

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1369 on: September 10, 2008, 03:51:27 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=32&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Yet another bizarre happening at the Casey Anthony home Wednesday. Around 11:20 a.m. a bus full of nursing home patients pulled up and took one pass by and then another.
Their caretaker, Amanda Booth, told FOX 35 that the group from the Village Oaks at Tuskawilla Assisted Living in Winter Springs normally takes filed trips to parks but on Wednesday they wanted to visit the Anthony home. Booth said there was a lot of oohing and ahhing as they drove by and that the patients really wanted to come see the house for themselves.  She said they were disappointed there were no protesters out.

I love this story!  Old people are so cute.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: September 10, 2008, 03:52:18 PM »

Janet, my "gut" tells me you're not interested in facts or statistics so I won't spend the better part of the afternoon researching.  Here is just one example of the breakdown of the ages of victims.  It is equally divided. 

I would say once again, you're entitled to your OPINION.  However, there is REFUTABLE evidence it can occur, and does.

WHY....in this video is George saying ( the person in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTERS car is not my GRANDDAUGHTER).......that doesnt even make sense...but then they never have....

He's flustered

I agree.  The other day Cindy referred to Caylee as her grandson.  That was also out of stress/ frustration.

I cannot stand up in front of the congregation at my church with out messing up my words and .... many of the members I have known for over twenty years.

Think about it.  Casey was 19 years old when Caylee was born ... not thirteen.  Logic dictates that Casey was not being sexually abused  by Lee or George at 19 years of age.  The only other possiblity ... Casey was having a consenual sexual relationship with either her father or brother and ... I DON'T THINK SO.

As I said ... unless there is credible backup ... I contend something is very wrong about the specualation that is taking place in regards to this topic.  Especially when the implication is that the life of  a three year old little girl name Caylee Marie ... was the outcome of act of incest.

Janet

MY logic.

carpe ... I am entitled to my opinion and ... without credible backup to the contrary ... my position will remain firm in regards to this type of speculation.

Janet

Wow, ok, thanks for the information there.  You are getting a little "harsh" again though with you tone. 
If you read much of Janet's many posts you will find she is a very softspoken and kind hearted person.  Please do not make her feel bad about posting her thoughts and opinions as we would not do that to you.

I agree Dolce!!

I have always like this quote, "I may not agree with what you are saying, but I will defend your right to say it with my life."

Peace Monkeys
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: September 10, 2008, 03:52:37 PM »

The fact that nobody other than Casey claims to have ever had any contact with the invisNanny is all that a reasonable juror would need to convict her, IMO.  Just to add a little "seasoning" to the mix.
1.  no pictures of the nanny
2.  no phone number for the nanny
3.  no calls to or from the nanny
4.  no address for the nanny
5.  no evidence whatsoever at ALL of the nanny other than the words of a known habitual lying mother who can't remember where she left her baby last and continues to modify the story with every turn

What kind of stupid drug are they feeding these people?  OMG,  I love my kids but I would not spew stupid crap like the anthonys are doing.  I'd just keep my mouth shut.

Better to have people "think" your stupid than to open your mouth and prove it.

ok guys...my turn to vent....what really urks me right now is WHY....did casey have tthis so called NANNY to begin with...she didnt work....she didnt go to school.....all she did was party....when my kids were toddlers I could barely afford to get a babysitter to just go out with my husband once a month and most of the time it turned out that I left my baby with his Granny.How did she pay this Nanny for her time...why would u need to leave a baby with a nanny for days at a time when u yourself was free to take care of your own child..Why didnt somweone ever ask Caylee,,,"so what did you do at the Nanny's house today....why didnt Caylee ever just say the Nanny's name to anybody....this is all a big load og crap about the nanny because if this poor baby had been going to the nanny's for over a year believe me someone else would have heard something about her.....sorry.

exactly!  you'd think that cindy would know the nanny too.  some stories you hear that casey had nanny for a few years... a few years?  doesn't make sense to me. i don't buy this whole nanny story at all. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: September 10, 2008, 03:54:12 PM »

The wording of the request for donations is very carefully articulated in regards to what the Anthonys consider "search efforts'.

If it is revealed that George, Cindy and/or Lee were aware that Caylee was deceased and/or knew the location of their grandaughter's remains ... what are repercussion in regards to the search fund they established?  Would it be considered an act of fraud?

IMO

Janet

How to Help
Donate To the Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony
c/o Bichler & Kelley, P.A.
807 West Morse Boulevard, Suite 201
Winter Park, Florida 32789

Make the check or money order payable to "Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony".

You may also donate by visiting any SunTrust Banking location. Advise the bank teller that you'd like to donate to the Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony account.

If you'd like information on how to make an online wire transfer please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at 407-808-5132 or via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

Other Ways To Donate

If you or your organization are able to donate towards the efforts in the search for Caylee the family is in need of the following items:

Fliers
T-Shirts
HelpFindCaylee.com wristbands
Buttons
Sticky Posters
Bottled Water
Snack Foods

Donations can also be made in the form of Gift Cards that will be used in the family's efforts in the search of Caylee:

Gas Stations such as BP or Hess
Office Supply Stores such as Office Depot or Staples
Grocery Stores such as Publix or Winn-Dixie
Department Stores such as Wal-Mart or Target

Donations can be sent/delivered to:

Help Find Caylee
4937 Hopespring Drive
Orlando, FL 32829

You may also contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony via email at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com or via cell phone at 407-808-5132 to with any donation-related questions.

Distribute Fliers

If you are outside of the Orlando, FL area and would like to distribute or post fliers you may obtain a copy clicking the links below:

www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/CayleeFlyer.pdf

Spanish Flyer: www.helpfindcaylee.com/images/spanish_flyer.jpg

To have a copy of the flier emailed to you please contact Caylee's uncle Lee Anthony at LeeAAnthony@gmail.com.

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/help

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: September 10, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you just see them gathered for breakfast... "well what shall we do today?"
No matter how this turns out all the Anthony's have to be thinking about moving very far away.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1374 on: September 10, 2008, 03:55:10 PM »

Tomm, try to think like Casey - she didn't want Caylee to begin with, but ok, she was a darling baby so she excepted her, but she still wanted to party and date.  That all worked out with her parents loving Caylee and willing to support them both.  But then, she met Tony, and she got careless.  I believe that she let Tony get in the way of her feeling for Caylee and something bad happened.  Then she went to that place, she was crying, desperate, scared.  She buried the body in haste, then threw the clothes around in anger.  She tried to call everyone, and no one responded.  So she shut her feelings down.  Who was the only person she wanted to talk to in jail????  Tony.  Why????  I think it was to tell him, ok, the baby's gone now, can we be together??????  JMO

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1375 on: September 10, 2008, 03:57:37 PM »

I know the Anthony's story of someone having Caylee is a load of crap but I wonder if anyone has asked them:

Supposedly Casey was going to be able to get Caylee back when she got out of jail...What is up with that?  Casey needed to be out of jail so she could do her own investigation and get Caylee back. So, now Casey is out of jail, but nobody is asking her anything?  Casey is not investigating? 

Supposedly they know who has Caylee, where they are etc...they are being watched by George's secret friends....How long are the friends going to watch these people?  Has anyone seen any of George's friends or have any inkling of who or where they are?

Okay, now Cindy wants everyone to get off their asses and look for Caylee, but I thought everyone was threatened and in danger if they looked for her....

OH BUT I FORGET, CASEY HAS HER REASONS FOR NOT TELLING ALL SHE KNOWS.

Also, If the Anthony's don't feel as if LE is looking for Caylee, WHY don't they call America's Most Wanted?  Why don't they call EVERY news agency out there and offer a composite of who supposedly took Caylee?  Where's the sketch?  They wouldn't have to go thru local LE.

They want to find her but yet would not offer a piece of her clothing for dogs to track?

Come On!

I agree Kimmy,makes absolutely NO sense does it?
IMO seeing as the search for Caylee's body is on hold,they should just arrest Casey on suspicion of murder(do they or do they not have the evidence from the trunk saying Caylee is dead?)and arrest Cindy,George and Lee for obstruction of justice.
I feel so bad that Caylee lived almost 3 years with these nutso people.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: September 10, 2008, 03:58:12 PM »

HOW many times did I say she had the right to say it?  WOW, tough crowd??  I wasn't being harsh, IMO.
I don't say things about your posts (or notify the mods either) when I have to wade through them to read.  I think some of them are funny but don't see how they add to the case.  I do, however, see how humor lightens moods and therefor I just let it ride, so to speak.  Thanks for the "correction" however do please note in all my posts how I said she was entitled to her opinion.  I'd just appreciate it if she'd quit saying it doesn't happen because it does.

I'm tough, I can take it.  Dish it up.

He's flustered

Janet

MY logic.

Janet

I agree Dolce!!

I have always like this quote, "I may not agree with what you are saying, but I will defend your right to say it with my life."

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: September 10, 2008, 03:58:31 PM »

Dolce, I am glad their are people like you. It makes growing old less terrifying.

My daughter always adopts an old person/couple to care for, no charge. She is just their friend. The old older gentelman had alzhiemers (sp). It was just he and his wife. Their son lives in Norway. He was a WWII pilot. She took him everywhere with her, the mall, shopping, whatever. He has passed away, but she still visits his widow and their dogs every week.

God bless people like you. I do not get it, but special people are created for special reasons. Thank you.

Peace Monkeys
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1378 on: September 10, 2008, 03:59:14 PM »

As many people who have been "duped", "scammed", "lied to", "used", etc... by casey they are probably lining up to tell anything they know.  Also, cops may hear things they share with there wives and well you know where that could lead.  "Accidental purposeful leaks"

just thinkin..

One would have to question where LP is getting his info, he doesnt talk to the family, he doesn't talk to the lawyers..I am sure he doesn't talk to LE..And he said he had a female with Casey 24-7 but she has never came out she would have more info then anyone seeing she was there all the time..no pics no nothing of her and the media has been there 24-7 if they got pics of everyone else but her....Also one inteview LP said he talk to lee everyday thenext day he said he hasn't talk to Lee since he left..

OMG... are you suggesting that LP is sleeping with a member of LE's wife???

sorry... couldn't resist   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1379 on: September 10, 2008, 04:00:28 PM »

Tomm, try to think like Casey - she didn't want Caylee to begin with, but ok, she was a darling baby so she excepted her, but she still wanted to party and date.  That all worked out with her parents loving Caylee and willing to support them both.  But then, she met Tony, and she got careless.  I believe that she let Tony get in the way of her feeling for Caylee and something bad happened.  Then she went to that place, she was crying, desperate, scared.  She buried the body in haste, then threw the clothes around in anger.  She tried to call everyone, and no one responded.  So she shut her feelings down.  Who was the only person she wanted to talk to in jail????  Tony.  Why????  I think it was to tell him, ok, the baby's gone now, can we be together??????  JMO

In that jail phone call I was brought back to the movie "Mean Girls".  When one of her girlfriends was talking to her and stated "If something were to happen to Caylee I would just die..." and Casey goes "Oh my gawd" (Almost like, "Hello!  Are you for real?  Sticking up for that little geek Caylee")  It sounded so "high school", when someone sticks up for the little guy and the big bully gets all pissy and snaps back with "For real? What about me?". 
It said to me, IMO, that Casey was very jealous of Caylee and was getting even more passed that even with Caylee not in the picture she still was not getitng the full attention....IMOO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.