March 29, 2024, 04:15:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 484952 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1380 on: September 10, 2008, 04:01:26 PM »

Tomm, try to think like Casey - she didn't want Caylee to begin with, but ok, she was a darling baby so she excepted her, but she still wanted to party and date.  That all worked out with her parents loving Caylee and willing to support them both.  But then, she met Tony, and she got careless.  I believe that she let Tony get in the way of her feeling for Caylee and something bad happened.  Then she went to that place, she was crying, desperate, scared.  She buried the body in haste, then threw the clothes around in anger.  She tried to call everyone, and no one responded.  So she shut her feelings down.  Who was the only person she wanted to talk to in jail????  Tony.  Why????  I think it was to tell him, ok, the baby's gone now, can we be together??????  JMO

Exactly!!!!!

A long time ago in another life, I knew a woman just like this. She was fun, but would dump her child or leave it home alone to go out. Casey is just like her, from what I can glean from the news and here. Sad, but it happens every day.

Peace Monkeys
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1381 on: September 10, 2008, 04:01:52 PM »

No, but I do think there are a lot of posters over at WS who want a piece of him.

As many people who have been "duped", "scammed", "lied to", "used", etc... by casey they are probably lining up to tell anything they know.  Also, cops may hear things they share with there wives and well you know where that could lead.  "Accidental purposeful leaks"

just thinkin..

One would have to question where LP is getting his info, he doesnt talk to the family, he doesn't talk to the lawyers..I am sure he doesn't talk to LE..And he said he had a female with Casey 24-7 but she has never came out she would have more info then anyone seeing she was there all the time..no pics no nothing of her and the media has been there 24-7 if they got pics of everyone else but her....Also one inteview LP said he talk to lee everyday thenext day he said he hasn't talk to Lee since he left..

OMG... are you suggesting that LP is sleeping with a member of LE's wife???

sorry... couldn't resist   
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1382 on: September 10, 2008, 04:02:06 PM »

I took my daughter to McDonalds for lunch today.  She started playing with a little girl and I had to take a double look she looked so much like Caylee.  I got a better look at her she had blue eyes, but it was chilling when the little girls grand mother called her name Calie.  Just thought i'd share.
disgusted florida mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: September 10, 2008, 04:02:36 PM »

I am at my desk watching local WESH news here in Orlando and the "teaser" was Casey could be facing more charges "at any moment".  I will type right away what I hear !!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1384 on: September 10, 2008, 04:03:54 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=32&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Yet another bizarre happening at the Casey Anthony home Wednesday. Around 11:20 a.m. a bus full of nursing home patients pulled up and took one pass by and then another.
Their caretaker, Amanda Booth, told FOX 35 that the group from the Village Oaks at Tuskawilla Assisted Living in Winter Springs normally takes filed trips to parks but on Wednesday they wanted to visit the Anthony home. Booth said there was a lot of oohing and ahhing as they drove by and that the patients really wanted to come see the house for themselves.  She said they were disappointed there were no protesters out.

It's turning into a circus.

I love this story!  Old people are so cute.

Dolce, I am glad their are people like you. It makes growing old less terrifying.

My daughter always adopts an old person/couple to care for, no charge. She is just their friend. The old older gentelman had alzhiemers (sp). It was just he and his wife. Their son lives in Norway. He was a WWII pilot. She took him everywhere with her, the mall, shopping, whatever. He has passed away, but she still visits his widow and their dogs every week.

God bless people like you. I do not get it, but special people are created for special reasons. Thank you.

Aw thank you.  I love older people.  I watched my grandfather go right in front of me, he was my most favorite person in the whole world.  You learn so much from them and their experience.  I completely understand where your daughter is coming from in her actions.  God bless her!!
When I see the picture of Caylee with her Great Grandfather I always burst into tears.  I can not imagine what he must be going through right now.

disgusted florida mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: September 10, 2008, 04:06:30 PM »

Said defense team filed motions in court for the prosecution's forensic evidence "be preserved" - more at 5:00.  Also said new charges related to "new check fraud related charges" could come in the next day or so.  More at 5:00 !!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: September 10, 2008, 04:06:39 PM »

I am at my desk watching local WESH news here in Orlando and the "teaser" was Casey could be facing more charges "at any moment".  I will type right away what I hear !!

OMG!!  Keep us posted.  Very interesting.  We need something more..just a nibble!!!

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1387 on: September 10, 2008, 04:07:41 PM »

The fact that nobody other than Casey claims to have ever had any contact with the invisNanny is all that a reasonable juror would need to convict her, IMO.  Just to add a little "seasoning" to the mix.
1.  no pictures of the nanny
2.  no phone number for the nanny
3.  no calls to or from the nanny
4.  no address for the nanny
5.  no evidence whatsoever at ALL of the nanny other than the words of a known habitual lying mother who can't remember where she left her baby last and continues to modify the story with every turn

What kind of stupid drug are they feeding these people?  OMG,  I love my kids but I would not spew stupid crap like the anthonys are doing.  I'd just keep my mouth shut.

6.  no reason to even have a nanny!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1388 on: September 10, 2008, 04:07:48 PM »

Said defense team filed motions in court for the prosecution's forensic evidence "be preserved" - more at 5:00.  Also said new charges related to "new check fraud related charges" could come in the next day or so.  More at 5:00 !!

Thanks so much for the update. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1389 on: September 10, 2008, 04:08:31 PM »

HOW many times did I say she had the right to say it?  WOW, tough crowd??  I wasn't being harsh, IMO.
I don't say things about your posts (or notify the mods either) when I have to wade through them to read.  I think some of them are funny but don't see how they add to the case.  I do, however, see how humor lightens moods and therefor I just let it ride, so to speak.  Thanks for the "correction" however do please note in all my posts how I said she was entitled to her opinion.  I'd just appreciate it if she'd quit saying it doesn't happen because it does.

I'm tough, I can take it.  Dish it up.

Janet, my "gut" tells me you're not interested in facts or statistics so I won't spend the better part of the afternoon researching.  Here is just one example of the breakdown of the ages of victims.  It is equally divided. 

I would say once again, you're entitled to your OPINION.  However, there is REFUTABLE evidence it can occur, and does.

http://www.childabuse.com/fs19.htm

Age ranges in sexual abuse
15 million women in the US have been involved in a incestuous relationship.
1. 33% of victims are under age 6
2. 33% are 6-12 years old
3. 33% are 12-18 years old

WHY....in this video is George saying ( the person in the back of my GRANDDAUGHTERS car is not my GRANDDAUGHTER).......that doesnt even make sense...but then they never have....

He's flustered

I agree.  The other day Cindy referred to Caylee as her grandson.  That was also out of stress/ frustration.

I cannot stand up in front of the congregation at my church with out messing up my words and .... many of the members I have known for over twenty years.

Think about it.  Casey was 19 years old when Caylee was born ... not thirteen.  Logic dictates that Casey was not being sexually abused  by Lee or George at 19 years of age.  The only other possiblity ... Casey was having a consenual sexual relationship with either her father or brother and ... I DON'T THINK SO.

As I said ... unless there is credible backup ... I contend something is very wrong about the specualation that is taking place in regards to this topic.  Especially when the implication is that the life of  a three year old little girl name Caylee Marie ... was the outcome of act of incest.

Janet

Please tell me you are joking.

Which logic book is this from Janet?

MY logic.

carpe ... I am entitled to my opinion and ... without credible backup to the contrary ... my position will remain firm in regards to this type of speculation.

Janet

Wow, ok, thanks for the information there.  You are getting a little "harsh" again though with you tone. 
If you read much of Janet's many posts you will find she is a very softspoken and kind hearted person.  Please do not make her feel bad about posting her thoughts and opinions as we would not do that to you.

I agree Dolce!!

I have always like this quote, "I may not agree with what you are saying, but I will defend your right to say it with my life."

Everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Even the ones who can recognize that

there are definite signs of incestual relations

going on in this family.

I realize it is like talking about a pink elephant in the room...

but ef it, tough noogies!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: September 10, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »

Tomm, try to think like Casey - she didn't want Caylee to begin with, but ok, she was a darling baby so she excepted her, but she still wanted to party and date.  That all worked out with her parents loving Caylee and willing to support them both.  But then, she met Tony, and she got careless.  I believe that she let Tony get in the way of her feeling for Caylee and something bad happened.  Then she went to that place, she was crying, desperate, scared.  She buried the body in haste, then threw the clothes around in anger.  She tried to call everyone, and no one responded.  So she shut her feelings down.  Who was the only person she wanted to talk to in jail????  Tony.  Why????  I think it was to tell him, ok, the baby's gone now, can we be together??????  JMO

Always, I think you're right on.  She totally threw herself into this relationship with Tony. His friend, Clint, made a comment about her being "marriage material" during the Greta interview.  She thought she had it in the bag.  Tony began to pull back a bit, she was desparate to pursue Tony even harder, but without her parents' support in taking care of Caylee she felt Caylee was in the way.  By the time she was arrested, the only person in the universe that mattered to her was Tony. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: September 10, 2008, 04:09:12 PM »

THANKS!
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: September 10, 2008, 04:09:34 PM »

Jenn-This is a little late, but in response to your post about the monkeys in this cage being cold and having a mob mentality towards Cindy & George-I can't speak for you, but I know that rarely a day goes by that I don't pray for 2 things:

1.  Caylee is found and the responsible party (parties) are held responsible.

2.  Casey, George, Cindy, and Lee come to know Jesus as their personal savior today because I don't think they do (judging by actions and words they're speaking to each other and others).  I feel compassion for their spirits because I know the God who made them and all the rest of us...He's hurt that they've fallen short of what He wanted for them.  I also pray for them because when it all comes down...they're still minus a granddaughter. As far as the Anthony family personally, you will never find me posting pictures that I've photo-shopped or making fun of them or their appearance in any way.  ***Others on this board are praying for the family too because LE and the electric chair are nothing compared to God Almighty.  Best case scenario, the family (one or all) comes clean before God, confesses, and lead us all to Caylee.

That said, I'm angry at the way they've been lying and denying scientifically proven evidence.  They can't even tell the truth about Caylee's father-no need to lie, has nothing to do with the disappearance.  I understand denial, but this is well beyond denial.  They make a conscious choice every time they step out that door to engage or ignore protesters.  George made a conscious decision to push the 2 protesters.  Cindy chooses to engage-she has to have the last word-I don't respect that.

Interestingly to me, my friend and I get together once every 2-3 weeks for our children to play.  We've known each other a number of years.  I can fully describe her, nearly every room in her home, her children, her spouse, her pets, her parents, and her vehicle in detail.  I know the names of her best friends, where she went to school, her Pastor and his wife...All this, and I've never dropped my child off there every day and overnights for 1/2 years.  I have a real problem that Casey/Cindy/George can't provide any kind of these details honestly about the sitter, although she's been the sitter for 1 1/2 years (per Casey and Cindy. If the family knew Zenaida as Caylee's sitter for years (per numerous Cindy interviews), why did George refer to her as "a person by the name of Zanny" in his police statement?  Wouldn't he have said something like, "Our granddaughter's babysitter..." or "Caylee's babysitter..."?
They have been caught and confronted in so many lies and their response is personally attack the media, The Orlando Sentinel, Leonard Padilla, TES and Tim,and order you & I to drop everything and get off our butts. 

My immediate response is to Cindy is that if you can't bother to leave your house and get off your butt to look for YOUR grandchild, WHY SHOULD I?!!!  She's just blessed other people care about Caylee enough to look, with the way she acts.  Would you put with that from a friend, much less a total stranger???  IMHO, I don't think so.  Just for the record, my small child pulled money from her piggy bank last week and we sent her money to TES, in spite of the Anthony's behavior...because they seem to have forgotten...it's all about Caylee!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1393 on: September 10, 2008, 04:10:38 PM »

What do they mean by prosecutions evidence "be preserved"? 
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: September 10, 2008, 04:11:27 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted or not.

http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg

Screen shot of Cindy Anthony Myspace page.  Interesting she signed up for Myspace on 07/03/2008 and also left that message for Casey to see on the same date.  (forgive me if this is old news. I have a hard time keeping up...you guys move fast.)

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1395 on: September 10, 2008, 04:11:35 PM »

The fact that nobody other than Casey claims to have ever had any contact with the invisNanny is all that a reasonable juror would need to convict her, IMO.  Just to add a little "seasoning" to the mix.
1.  no pictures of the nanny
2.  no phone number for the nanny
3.  no calls to or from the nanny
4.  no address for the nanny
5.  no evidence whatsoever at ALL of the nanny other than the words of a known habitual lying mother who can't remember where she left her baby last and continues to modify the story with every turn

What kind of stupid drug are they feeding these people?  OMG,  I love my kids but I would not spew stupid crap like the anthonys are doing.  I'd just keep my mouth shut.

6.  no reason to even have a nanny!!!

I could not agree more with #6.  Why pay someone to watch your child when you do not even have a job?  Its not like she can do a lot of partying during the day time as many of her "friends" were in school.  It would be ridiculous, she would be having a job just to pay for a sitter she did not need in the first place.
Her mother would babysit most of the time, from what I have read, and it was noted that Caylee was closer to Cindy than she was to Casey.  So where did this nanny come in? 
Someone else touched on this earlier, but when Caylee got home from the "nanny's" did she not have stories of her day?  Did she not draw pictures of herself with the nanny?  I know she was only 3, but my nieces do not stop talking about the time they spend with people..even if it was a stranger in line at the grociery store for all of 5 mins. 
Nanny story makes no sense to me.

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1396 on: September 10, 2008, 04:11:58 PM »

Janet, I am with you concerning the incest theories. I have read what all the monkeys here have speculated about it, but until I have seen some legitimate evidence (not just "Casey exhibits the characteristics of an incest victim") I cannot entertain the idea in my own mind.

You are not alone in your feelings here.

Me three.  I just joined a few days ago but I became very uncomfortable with the incest speculation.  This case is horrid enough without bringing the specter of incest into the mix, at least, without some proof.  I think LP is just trying to keep his face on the talking head circuit.  I do not believe he has actually seen the results of the dna testing though maybe he has talked to some cops who are speculating.  I can totally understand someone getting pregnant and not wanting the father (or, for that matter, the other grandparents) to be involved.  Maybe Cindy and George really discouraged Casey from contacting the father, who knows?

My thought is that Cindy and George are going to have to face a horrible fact of life, sooner or later, in that Caylee is dead and their daughter is responsible.  I cannot condone all of their behavior (esp. letting Casey back in the house after SECOND bond) but I know that the pain they will have for rest of their lives is going to be unbearable.  If incest never happened, all anyone will remember is the rumors....

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1397 on: September 10, 2008, 04:13:21 PM »

I'm posting to remind all of you that we are all here for the same purpose.  If I find evidence to show that what a poster repeatedly posts is incorrect (even in theory) then I would be remiss not to mention it.  If I let it stand, over and over, then it can become an accepted fact just because nobody ever challenged it.  That becomes a dangerous place of complacency and if we don't question what we think we know we will never learn.  When we are given information we choose to ignore, the we become ignorant by choice.  I don't know how else to explain this, but Janet continually says that concensual sex doesn't occur at the age of 18.  It does.  Everytime she posts it doesn't, then I will feel inclined to post that it does.  Hers is an opinion whereas mine is a FACT.  There are many books you can read and several websites that will prove this.  If my post sounded "snarky" about her not being interested in the facts, it was because I believe she will not be swayed by them.  I only posted one reference when indeed there are thousands.  I also have personal knowledge of this occurrence by a family member and a childhood friend.  I don't base my posts on my opinions, but on facts (research) and personal knowledge.  It was not my intent to hurt any feelings, so if that's what I've done, I apologize.  It is not my nature to want to hurt anyone.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1398 on: September 10, 2008, 04:13:53 PM »

Thanks so much for the update. 

Dolce, why the name Dolce? Is your first name Christine???

As in super model???

Peace Monkeys
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1399 on: September 10, 2008, 04:14:12 PM »

Is it true that LE showed just showed up to the Anthony home?  I don't have the webcam link.  I keep losing it!  Dang!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.