April 26, 2024, 02:09:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488334 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2008, 07:07:11 PM »

Previously - on the Anthony cam:

oh good.....lemonade tonight....all that popcorn made me thirsty last night

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2008, 07:07:21 PM »

The guy on right is Tony Lazzaro

Tony and the  slut

Tony is creepy looking did his left eye fall down? 

Naaaaaaaaa...he's just melting cuz Skank is such a hot babe....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2008, 07:08:41 PM »

Tony reminds me of what I looked like with an awful case of Bell's Palsy!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2008, 07:08:54 PM »

We use a backpack when were traveling and on excursions.

My 11 year old grandson does not leave home without his backpack when travelling any more than 15 minutes in a vehicle unless instructed by Mom or Dad to leave it at home.  Calvin and Hobbs comics, MP3 Player and DS video game system is where it is at.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2008, 07:09:12 PM »

Hey Klass,

You didn't run over that guy in the corner with the lemonade stand, did you?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2008, 07:09:21 PM »

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle

POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

A defense fund is also in the process of being established for her.

A spokesman for Jose Baez said offers have come in as high as $1.5 million for book rights, movie rights, TV 

deals, even a pay-per-view offer.

"I can tell you just for interview areas alone they can range from $50,000 to $350,000. We've even had an offer come from an overseas company that specializes in pay per view and those offers can exceed $1 million," Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said.

Black said they're listening to all offers but for now not accepting anything.

"We've made it clear to everyone that their inquiry will be put in to a file and we don't know whether that file will ever have to be opened," Black said.

Much of it, Black said, depends on how extensive Casey Anthony's defense will have to be.

He said they're building a Web site for Casey Anthony’s defense fund and assembling a team of defense experts.

People in downtown Orlando had opinions about the possibility of Casey Anthony selling her story to raise money for her defense.

"She has no right to do that. I think she needs to tell people where the little girl is," one person said.

"She does absolutely deserve the right to a fair trial, but I'm still not 100 percent with it," another person said.

Black points out these kinds of offers are not unusual for people high-profile cases like this.

The lawyer for Cindy and George Anthony said they are not considering any similar offers.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2008, 07:09:47 PM »

High-profile lawyer representing Casey Anthony's parents to make national media blitz

Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
    September 9, 2008

High-profile lawyer Mark NeJame - who is representing George and Cindy Anthony - plan to make a national media blitz Wednesday in effort to get the public's focus off his clients and on the search for their missing granddaughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Missing-children organization Never Lose Hope Foundation helped the Anthony's retain NeJame who is working at a reduce rate.

Caylee Marie was last seen in mid-June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with child neglect, filing a false statement with law enforcement and check fraud. Investigators called her a "person of interest" in her daughter's disappearance.

Before NeJame headed north, he sat down with the Orlando Sentinel to answer a few questions about George and Cindy Anthony. Check out the interview Wednesday morning on our Web site.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0908sep09,0,7013668.story

Give me a break the size of Texas!!   I think the ones who HAVE NOT focused on Caylee AT ALL are the Anthonys!

That lawyer can talk until he's blue in the face, but the public knows the truth.  Those idiots haven't searched a bit and they did what they could to run off the people who actually were searching.......but go for it, NeLamey!!  Good luck with that!

Yea I would hardly have to be meeting with ABC and lawyers if my grand daughter was missing, I would be out getting her back if I really thought she was still alive.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2008, 07:10:18 PM »

High-profile lawyer representing Casey Anthony's parents to make national media blitz

September 9, 2008

High-profile lawyer Mark NeJame - who is representing George and Cindy Anthony - plan to make a national media blitz Wednesday in effort to get the public's focus off his clients and on the search for their missing granddaughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Missing-children organization Never Lose Hope Foundation helped the Anthony's retain NeJame who is working at a reduce rate.

Caylee Marie was last seen in mid-June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with child neglect, filing a false statement with law enforcement and check fraud. Investigators called her a "person of interest" in her daughter's disappearance.

Before NeJame headed north, he sat down with the Orlando Sentinel to answer a few questions about George and Cindy Anthony. Check out the interview Wednesday morning on our Web site.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0908sep09,0,7013668.story

Give me a break the size of Texas!!   I think the ones who HAVE NOT focused on Caylee AT ALL are the Anthonys!

That lawyer can talk until he's blue in the face, but the public knows the truth.  Those idiots haven't searched a bit and they did what they could to run off the people who actually were searching.......but go for it, NeLamey!!  Good luck with that!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2008, 07:10:27 PM »

Some REALLY interesting information on the Never Lose Hope Foundation that is backing the Anthony's.

All credit to poster at WS  liltigress

The Never Lose Hope Foundation is listed as being registered to Parrish Mateo.

Parrish Mateo is listed as the Chief Operating Officer in Orlando, Florida for Resolutions Center, Corp.

Resolutions Center, Corp.
7600 Southland Boulevard, Suite 101
Orlando, FL 32809
Phone: 877-696-1474.
Fax: 321-214-0323.
Email: csr@resolutionscenter.com

When I googled the phone number 877-696-1474 as listed for Resolutions Center, Corp, I found another company associated with it, a phone sex operator website.

http://www.sex-4now.net/phone-sex.ph...0&limitlist=10

*Mz Samantha 1-877-696-1474 Age: 28
http://www.sex-4now.net/phonesex-babe-*Mz_Samantha.htm

I think I recall somewhere that a "Samantha" is associated with one of the sites in question and I am trying to backtrack now to find where that was. It may have been a linkedin site or similar. I believe this name was listed as being one of the several contacts.

There is also an article  here about credit card fraud with Parrish Matteo & Resolutions Center

http://blogs.timesunion.com/advocate/?p=215

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #149 on: September 09, 2008, 07:10:29 PM »

September 9, 2008

NeJame needs to tell his clients to "SEARCH FOR CAYLEE" !

Amen! Plus his clients need to tell him that they already stopped the search as far as i'm conserned...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: September 09, 2008, 07:11:17 PM »

Hey Klass,

No, my pic was pre-person in the corner  .  Actually i was wondering if that was Cindy pounding in the stakes for the no trespassing signs again.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: September 09, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »

Keep offering the skank millions of $$$$ for lies.....yep, that'll get her to tell the truth....what the hell is wrong with people?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #152 on: September 09, 2008, 07:12:11 PM »

OK...adding to my total: Remember size 4-5 no up to armpits grannie panties...no ass-floss either...Des

Klaas owes me 1
Carpe owes me 4
Lala's owes me 2
Always-1 owes me 2

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 09, 2008, 07:12:38 PM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: September 09, 2008, 07:12:53 PM »

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle

POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

A defense fund is also in the process of being established for her.

A spokesman for Jose Baez said offers have come in as high as $1.5 million for book rights, movie rights, TV 

deals, even a pay-per-view offer.

"I can tell you just for interview areas alone they can range from $50,000 to $350,000. We've even had an offer come from an overseas company that specializes in pay per view and those offers can exceed $1 million," Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said.

Black said they're listening to all offers but for now not accepting anything.

"We've made it clear to everyone that their inquiry will be put in to a file and we don't know whether that file will ever have to be opened," Black said.

Much of it, Black said, depends on how extensive Casey Anthony's defense will have to be.

He said they're building a Web site for Casey Anthony’s defense fund and assembling a team of defense experts.

People in downtown Orlando had opinions about the possibility of Casey Anthony selling her story to raise money for her defense.

"She has no right to do that. I think she needs to tell people where the little girl is," one person said.

"She does absolutely deserve the right to a fair trial, but I'm still not 100 percent with it," another person said.

Black points out these kinds of offers are not unusual for people high-profile cases like this.

The lawyer for Cindy and George Anthony said they are not considering any similar offers.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

Thays BS, they are holding out for more money!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 09, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »

Hey Klass,

No, my pic was pre-person in the corner  .  Actually i was wondering if that was Cindy pounding in the stakes for the no trespassing signs again.

Well in that case Klaas, don't check under the wheels until later tonight....who would miss her

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 09, 2008, 07:13:38 PM »

September 9, 2008

The defense is now controlling the focus of the investigation and ... the "powers that be" within the investigation had just better tow the line or else!!!

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #157 on: September 09, 2008, 07:14:01 PM »

Hey Klass,

Must be an anthony..I see they are trying to figure out how to get threw the ropes to the house.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: September 09, 2008, 07:14:03 PM »

My head hurts bad today BUT does Casey have a wig on?

Blonde.  I was really noticing the hair today also.  If you look at the pics from when she first went into BJ's office, she is nice and slick.  Very straight.  When she came out, it was a mess and very stringy with her part all screwed up.  I do not live in Florida and I know humidity could do much to hair, but I am sure BJ's office is airconditioned.  For the life of me, I can not understand why she is there everyday for 6 hours and has 3 bags with her now.  Did you notice that BJ has a smile on his face in all the pics?

I just which we could get a hind shot of her head to if she has the "bird-nest" hair in the back of her head when she leaves his office.

I have never seen an attorney be with a client for 6-8 hours a day.....everyday....NOT even at trial time.  Something rots.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #159 on: September 09, 2008, 07:14:30 PM »

Hey guys here's another pic of the famous "Trash Cap"  You seen the one earlier well now her BFF is kissing her cheek.

?? What is wrong with kissing your BFF ??

Any way to get a better idea of what that hat actually says? 

This girl looks like the blonde from the above photo of Tony L with Casey and "Not" Lee A.
Just to let anyone know I wasn't saying there was a problem with kissing a BFF but just was trying to state a difference in the photos..sorry if I stepped on some toes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.