April 19, 2024, 02:40:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487768 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: September 10, 2008, 04:15:08 PM »

Janet, my "gut" tells me you're not interested in facts or statistics so I won't spend the better part of the afternoon researching.  Here is just one example of the breakdown of the ages of victims.  It is equally divided. 

I would say once again, you're entitled to your OPINION.  However, there is REFUTABLE evidence it can occur, and does.

http://www.childabuse.com/fs19.htm

Age ranges in sexual abuse
15 million women in the US have been involved in a incestuous relationship.
1. 33% of victims are under age 6
2. 33% are 6-12 years old
3. 33% are 12-18 years old

It would be interesting if the statistics were broken down in the 12-18 year old range.  I somehow believe that sexual abuse of 12 year olds is must higher than sexual abuse of 18 year olds.

However ... my "GUT" feeling is that the speculation which abounds on this forum that Lee or George fathered Caylee Marie does not have a credible foundation.

Please prove me wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: September 10, 2008, 04:15:52 PM »

I know that I dont know a lot about the law and stuff, but seriously....if YOU OR I had a decomposing body in the trunk of our car, and LE had evidence of that...would WE be out on bond?
I just don't understand why they can't get her w/ even like manslaughter or something related to a corpse being in her trunk...couldn't that be SOME sort of charge?!?!?!?
SOOO FRUSTERATING the more I think about it!

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1402 on: September 10, 2008, 04:16:34 PM »

Said defense team filed motions in court for the prosecution's forensic evidence "be preserved" - more at 5:00.  Also said new charges related to "new check fraud related charges" could come in the next day or so.  More at 5:00 !!

Thanks so much for the update. 

Dolce, why the name Dolce? Is your first name Christine???

As in super model???

LOL aw Tom you are cute....

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1403 on: September 10, 2008, 04:17:03 PM »

Not sure if this has been posted or not.

http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg

Screen shot of Cindy Anthony Myspace page.  Interesting she signed up for Myspace on 07/03/2008 and also left that message for Casey to see on the same date.  (forgive me if this is old news. I have a hard time keeping up...you guys move fast.)

It was probably the only way she could get Casey to communicate with her.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1404 on: September 10, 2008, 04:17:23 PM »

Is it true that LE showed just showed up to the Anthony home?  I don't have the webcam link.  I keep losing it!  Dang!

Lisa

Not on my cam

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

But they are running a Pizza Hut ad right now

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: September 10, 2008, 04:18:48 PM »

http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/cindy-anthony-deleted-myspace.jpg

Screen shot of Cindy Anthony Myspace page.  Interesting she signed up for Myspace on 07/03/2008 and also left that message for Casey to see on the same date.  (forgive me if this is old news. I have a hard time keeping up...you guys move fast.)

I hadn't realized that she JUST created that myspace on July 3rd.  I had seen her message of July 3rd.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: September 10, 2008, 04:18:56 PM »

Janet, my "gut" tells me you're not interested in facts or statistics so I won't spend the better part of the afternoon researching.  Here is just one example of the breakdown of the ages of victims.  It is equally divided. 

I would say once again, you're entitled to your OPINION.  However, there is REFUTABLE evidence it can occur, and does.

It would be interesting if the statistics were broken down in the 12-18 year old range.  I somehow believe that sexual abuse of 12 year olds is must higher than sexual abuse of 18 year olds.

However ... my "GUT" feeling is that the speculation which abounds on this forum that Lee or George fathered Caylee Marie does not have a credible foundation.

Please prove me wrong.

Janet

Janet, I don't think we have to prove anything really. We are not in a court of law.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: September 10, 2008, 04:19:22 PM »

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm
(the last post)

"I have been reading note from your web page.  I thought you might find this of importance.  Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles.  If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles.  On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds.  This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news.  We  did a blind drive and came a crossed this area."

I read that post to, wonder what that wagon looked like?

OMG. There is a picture on Casey's facebook of Caylee in a little green wagon. She is on the beach. Here this is what it is:

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/79/32/5124116/n5124116_33983414_1107.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/79/32/5124116/n5124116_33983415_1442.jpg

Are you a friend of Casey's on Faceboook? her profile is private so how are you getting her photo's on facebook
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1408 on: September 10, 2008, 04:20:34 PM »

Jesse's test would have only said "NOT the Father" or something similar.  It wouldn't have had Caylee's DNA markers or say who was her father, only that he was Not.

Destiny...next time you talk to Padilla please ask him on what he bases his 'thought' that Lee is Caylee's father??  I, for one, am still not sold on the incest theory. I am more inclined to think Casey doesn't know who the daddy is and that's why she hasn't gone after him for $$$$'s.

I don't believe it.  I don't think she would have gotten the paternity test with Jesse done if that were the case.  JMO.

Jesse...got the paternity test...court ordered...not Casy...sorry I don't have the link to that post...it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay back...Des

That is what I have been trying to say...but Caylee had to donate her DNA along with Casey as a comparison....Caylee's DNA has or has not the additional markers that point to her father's identity.  Remember...to prove or disprove paternity you MUST have a sample of the child's DNA...that is where the markers for daddy are stored....in her DNA...if there is another person's DNA...aka the father...Caylee's DNA will have it. 
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: September 10, 2008, 04:20:51 PM »

Maybe my brain is stuck on stupid right now, but I am stuck on a topic brought up earlier.  Was it LE that said when they opened the trunk Flies and Maggots where in it, or was it Cindy?
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: September 10, 2008, 04:21:26 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Happenings at the house
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: September 10, 2008, 04:21:26 PM »

Jenn-This is a little late, but in response to your post about the monkeys in this cage being cold and having a mob mentality towards Cindy & George-I can't speak for you, but I know that rarely a day goes by that I don't pray for 2 things:

1.  Caylee is found and the responsible party (parties) are held responsible.

2.  Casey, George, Cindy, and Lee come to know Jesus as their personal savior today because I don't think they do (judging by actions and words they're speaking to each other and others).  I feel compassion for their spirits because I know the God who made them and all the rest of us...He's hurt that they've fallen short of what He wanted for them.  I also pray for them because when it all comes down...they're still minus a granddaughter. As far as the Anthony family personally, you will never find me posting pictures that I've photo-shopped or making fun of them or their appearance in any way.  ***Others on this board are praying for the family too because LE and the electric chair are nothing compared to God Almighty.  Best case scenario, the family (one or all) comes clean before God, confesses, and lead us all to Caylee.

That said, I'm angry at the way they've been lying and denying scientifically proven evidence.  They can't even tell the truth about Caylee's father-no need to lie, has nothing to do with the disappearance.  I understand denial, but this is well beyond denial.  They make a conscious choice every time they step out that door to engage or ignore protesters.  George made a conscious decision to push the 2 protesters.  Cindy chooses to engage-she has to have the last word-I don't respect that.

Interestingly to me, my friend and I get together once every 2-3 weeks for our children to play.  We've known each other a number of years.  I can fully describe her, nearly every room in her home, her children, her spouse, her pets, her parents, and her vehicle in detail.  I know the names of her best friends, where she went to school, her Pastor and his wife...All this, and I've never dropped my child off there every day and overnights for 1/2 years.  I have a real problem that Casey/Cindy/George can't provide any kind of these details honestly about the sitter, although she's been the sitter for 1 1/2 years (per Casey and Cindy. If the family knew Zenaida as Caylee's sitter for years (per numerous Cindy interviews), why did George refer to her as "a person by the name of Zanny" in his police statement?  Wouldn't he have said something like, "Our granddaughter's babysitter..." or "Caylee's babysitter..."?
They have been caught and confronted in so many lies and their response is personally attack the media, The Orlando Sentinel, Leonard Padilla, TES and Tim,and order you & I to drop everything and get off our butts. 

My immediate response is to Cindy is that if you can't bother to leave your house and get off your butt to look for YOUR grandchild, WHY SHOULD I?!!!  She's just blessed other people care about Caylee enough to look, with the way she acts.  Would you put with that from a friend, much less a total stranger???  IMHO, I don't think so.  Just for the record, my small child pulled money from her piggy bank last week and we sent her money to TES, in spite of the Anthony's behavior...because they seem to have forgotten...it's all about Caylee!

Well said Ispy BRAVU!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1412 on: September 10, 2008, 04:21:50 PM »

I hadn't realized that she JUST created that myspace on July 3rd.  I had seen her message of July 3rd.

I bet that profile picture she used really burned Casey's A$$.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: September 10, 2008, 04:22:03 PM »

Janet, I am with you concerning the incest theories. I have read what all the monkeys here have speculated about it, but until I have seen some legitimate evidence (not just "Casey exhibits the characteristics of an incest victim") I cannot entertain the idea in my own mind.

You are not alone in your feelings here.

Me three.  I just joined a few days ago but I became very uncomfortable with the incest speculation.  This case is horrid enough without bringing the specter of incest into the mix, at least, without some proof.  I think LP is just trying to keep his face on the talking head circuit.  I do not believe he has actually seen the results of the dna testing though maybe he has talked to some cops who are speculating.  I can totally understand someone getting pregnant and not wanting the father (or, for that matter, the other grandparents) to be involved.  Maybe Cindy and George really discouraged Casey from contacting the father, who knows?

My thought is that Cindy and George are going to have to face a horrible fact of life, sooner or later, in that Caylee is dead and their daughter is responsible.  I cannot condone all of their behavior (esp. letting Casey back in the house after SECOND bond) but I know that the pain they will have for rest of their lives is going to be unbearable.  If incest never happened, all anyone will remember is the rumors....

Garden Gnome and Brandi ... thank you.

I think I need a break.

Later, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: September 10, 2008, 04:22:25 PM »

Maybe my brain is stuck on stupid right now, but I am stuck on a topic brought up earlier.  Was it LE that said when they opened the trunk Flies and Maggots where in it, or was it Cindy?

It was George along with Mr. Birch, owner of the tow yard.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1415 on: September 10, 2008, 04:23:06 PM »

let me pose a question... anyone may answer.

in this case we have a family of lying connivers. They steal money from the good citizens of the country on the premise that they are conducting a search. We all know they have never lifted one finger to look for anyone since the minute Cindy Anthony located Casey at the apartment. They claim to be providing water and other necessities to those searching.

We have heard deny after deny after deny from all of them.

There have been denials as to who body was located in the trunk of the car... and denials and more denials.

It is quite apparent that they're reading what is written about them as "Lorraine" has yanked the garbage.

THEY KNOW THEY ARE BEING TALKED ABOUT IN THIS FASHION.

now -

This incest theory has been circulating for three weeks or more -

why no denial? - where's the outrage that they are being unjustly accused?

all I ask is - why no denial?

have at it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: September 10, 2008, 04:23:18 PM »

Did LE comeout and say that the DNA of casey and Caylee were similiar and therefore they concluded that LEE or George was Caylee's father?

I think LP as sweet as he is comes up with different things so he can keep himself in the news..
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1417 on: September 10, 2008, 04:23:33 PM »

I have given you reasons to believe it may have occurred.  Will you give your reasons other than "your logic" that it hasn't?

As far as sex after 17, I've proven it does occur, can you prove it doesn't?

Please prove me wrong.

Janet

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1418 on: September 10, 2008, 04:23:55 PM »

I thought it was the tow-truck driver who had spotted this.  Someone anyone with this info??  Its within the 400 pages of docs (that made my brain go mush)

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: September 10, 2008, 04:25:02 PM »

ok guys...my turn to vent....what really urks me right now is WHY....did casey have tthis so called NANNY to begin with...she didnt work....she didnt go to school.....all she did was party....when my kids were toddlers I could barely afford to get a babysitter to just go out with my husband once a month and most of the time it turned out that I left my baby with his Granny.How did she pay this Nanny for her time...why would u need to leave a baby with a nanny for days at a time when u yourself was free to take care of your own child..Why didnt somweone ever ask Caylee,,,"so what did you do at the Nanny's house today....why didnt Caylee ever just say the Nanny's name to anybody....this is all a big load og crap about the nanny because if this poor baby had been going to the nanny's for over a year believe me someone else would have heard something about her.....sorry.

I have always wondered that too...especially if Cindy is such an involved grandmother...it sounds like Caylee's really smart and can talk and answer questions....seems like the grandparents would have asked her is she had fun at the nanny's today, what did you do, etc., etc. etc.

Exactly and Cindy said Caylee never spoke of her, she was just always so happy to be home that it just didn't come up but that she spoke of a puppy the nanny had, I would be investigating who has a puppy for starters at the very least it looks like when Caylee was getting ready to go to the nanny's that Casey would say, come on,let's go see Zanny and Caylee would respond positive or negative, to say Zanny was real and yet never came up is as believeable as saying they don't talk about Caylee and her whereabouts to Casey.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.