April 23, 2024, 03:02:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488037 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1440 on: September 10, 2008, 04:36:18 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A news motion was filed on Wednesday in the case for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

The motion has to do with the defense requesting that the state's forensic evidence be preserved.

Meanwhile, a source with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said that they are expecting to file some new check fraud-related charges against mother Casey Anthony within the next few days.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17438472/detail.html

SO WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN?

it means that if the body is not located the Anthony defense attorneys will challenge each and every piece of forensic evidence entered to date.

they will attempt to prove that this whole thing was "Vannatter'd".

I say good luck.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1441 on: September 10, 2008, 04:36:42 PM »

No, but I do think there are a lot of posters over at WS who want a piece of him.

Out4bull......interesting moniker BTW...this isn't WS you don't have to come here with your boxing gloves on.  After you are her for a while  your will find that Janet is the go to lady!  As far as LP, personally I think he thought he was doing the right thing by bailing her out...it didn't work....but I am not going to tar and feather him..he took a licking and kept on ticking...it takes a big man to do that in my book. Relax

I do not think Out4Bull was out of line, not one bit!!!!!!!!

He/she stood their ground, did not resort to pot shots and simply explained

why they feel the way they do. I did not see any boxing gloves.

...and I am very happy that Janet is a nice lady.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1442 on: September 10, 2008, 04:36:46 PM »

The moniker means "trying for the bullseye" if you note the avatar is a dartboard.  It's a dart term, thanks for "asking"??
Anyway, you said you were "JOKING" so I joked back.  Apparently you were not considering the tone in this post  My bad.
Maybe you missed my last post, in defense of my prior post that has you disgruntled.  I'm not one to take my ball and go home, like I said sling away.

No, but I do think there are a lot of posters over at WS who want a piece of him.

Out4bull......interesting moniker BTW...this isn't WS you don't have to come here with your boxing gloves on.  After you are her for a while  your will find that Janet is the go to lady!  As far as LP, personally I think he thought he was doing the right thing by bailing her out...it didn't work....but I am not going to tar and feather him..he took a licking and kept on ticking...it takes a big man to do that in my book. Relax
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1443 on: September 10, 2008, 04:37:05 PM »

From my friend in Orlando about a half hour ago:

a woman is sitting outside the Anthony house on the strip of grass between the sidewalk and the street. She has her dog with her and a big old sign that says "I wouldn't let my dog be missing for a month without looking for her...". The Anthony's have four or five OCS deputies there and they are talking about nailing the woman for trespassing...

That is county property!  I hope the dog bites Cindy.  Thats seriously messed up.  What a waste of taxpayers money.  Its not like the woman is screaming foul language, she is sitting in protest. 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1444 on: September 10, 2008, 04:37:51 PM »

Thanks, Carpe.

I do not think Out4Bull was out of line, not one bit!!!!!!!!

He/she stood their ground, did not resort to pot shots and simply explained

why they feel the way they do. I did not see any boxing gloves.

...and I am very happy that Janet is a nice lady.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: September 10, 2008, 04:38:03 PM »

A computer room & a guy with a Harley Davidson belt buckle.

Try this one:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
FOX should just dump the skank cam at the A's house......frozen for hours......what a waste

Thanks, does it have anything to do with this case or just something random? Also, is camera 2 stuck on stupid again or is there no action?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1446 on: September 10, 2008, 04:38:28 PM »

From my friend in Orlando about a half hour ago:

a woman is sitting outside the Anthony house on the strip of grass between the sidewalk and the street. She has her dog with her and a big old sign that says "I wouldn't let my dog be missing for a month without looking for her...". The Anthony's have four or five OCS deputies there and they are talking about nailing the woman for trespassing...

That is county property!  I hope the dog bites Cindy.  Thats seriously messed up.  What a waste of taxpayers money.  Its not like the woman is screaming foul language, she is sitting in protest. 

Anyone got the link to her facebook?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: September 10, 2008, 04:39:01 PM »

a man's crotch

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: September 10, 2008, 04:39:27 PM »

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm
(the last post)

"I have been reading note from your web page.  I thought you might find this of importance.  Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles.  If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles.  On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds.  This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news.  We  did a blind drive and came a crossed this area."

I read that post to, wonder what that wagon looked like?

OMG. There is a picture on Casey's facebook of Caylee in a little green wagon. She is on the beach. Here this is what it is:

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/79/32/5124116/n5124116_33983414_1107.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/79/32/5124116/n5124116_33983415_1442.jpg

Are you a friend of Casey's on Faceboook? her profile is private so how are you getting her photo's on facebook

Yep. She added me last night.

!~*Mar*~!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1449 on: September 10, 2008, 04:39:34 PM »

Nancy Grace Field Producers give first-hand accounts of the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check here for frequent updates as producers blog live from the scene.

Orlando, Florida -- Wednesday - September 10, 2008

3:54 PM ET - Another patrol car just showed up. Two officers are still talking to Cindy and Lee and two officers are asking people to move cars that are incorrectly parked.

3:52 PM ET - Two more officers show up apparently to help determine if this woman is trespassing.

3:48 PM ET - Lee just joined his mother outside to talk to the officer.

3:45 PM ET - Casey just arrived home driven by her brother, Lee.

3:43 PM ET - Cindy outside talking to officer. He is calling something in from his cell phone.

3:42 PM ET - Police just showed up at Anthony home.

2:58 PM ET - Unidentified woman walks up to front door of Anthony home. Cindy opened the door and spoke to her in the doorway for about 10 mins. And then the woman left. She did not say a word to reporters when she walked to the house or before she left.

1:28 PM ET - Spoke to Deputy Padilla to confirm UCF search and to get Sheriff Beary's thoughts on possible million dollar deal when police have used countless resources and dollars to find Caylee. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

CARPE Did you do NG ojn u tube? If so would you be a darling and send me the link Pretty pretty please

Here you go!

Bookmark it, I upload the new ones each night.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1450 on: September 10, 2008, 04:41:07 PM »

Is it true that LE showed just showed up to the Anthony home?  I don't have the webcam link.  I keep losing it!  Dang!

Lisa

Not on my cam

But they are running a Pizza Hut ad right now

Why do they do that??? They need a live feed. The shadows on the driveway look to be around noon

Peace Monkeys
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: September 10, 2008, 04:41:22 PM »

Lots of pics on this site that I have never seen of Casey...Again...I might be behind..lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: September 10, 2008, 04:41:34 PM »

Nancy Grace Field Producers give first-hand accounts of the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check here for frequent updates as producers blog live from the scene.

3:54 PM ET - Another patrol car just showed up. Two officers are still talking to Cindy and Lee and two officers are asking people to move cars that are incorrectly parked.

3:52 PM ET - Two more officers show up apparently to help determine if this woman is trespassing.

3:43 PM ET - Cindy outside talking to officer. He is calling something in from his cell phone.

2:58 PM ET - Unidentified woman walks up to front door of Anthony home. Cindy opened the door and spoke to her in the doorway for about 10 mins. And then the woman left. She did not say a word to reporters when she walked to the house or before she left.

1:28 PM ET - Spoke to Deputy Padilla to confirm UCF search and to get Sheriff Beary's thoughts on possible million dollar deal when police have used countless resources and dollars to find Caylee. (From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

CARPE Did you do NG ojn u tube? If so would you be a darling and send me the link Pretty pretty please

Here you go!

Bookmark it, I upload the new ones each night.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Sure will thanks so much

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: September 10, 2008, 04:42:28 PM »

Maybe my brain is stuck on stupid right now, but I am stuck on a topic brought up earlier.  Was it LE that said when they opened the trunk Flies and Maggots where in it, or was it Cindy?

I thought it was the tow-truck driver who had spotted this.  Someone anyone with this info??  Its within the 400 pages of docs (that made my brain go mush)

Don't remember if tow guy mentioned the maggots, but did throw the trash bag over the fence to dumpsters....Cindy was not the first to open the trunk...good ole' George was

So if Casey did not have access to the car after George and Cindy picked it up, technically Casey would not have been the one who used the Chloroform?  I know it was brought up earlier about flies and maggots being able to survive in that much chloroform.  So I don't know I am thinking too hard.  Was there really enough time for anyone to order the Chloroform and try to clean the car before LE got to it?  I think I am having a hard time trying to figure out when the Chloroform came into play.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: September 10, 2008, 04:43:43 PM »

Out4Bull - Unfortunately your statistics are pretty close to correct .... remember, statistics only count REPORTED cases ... there are thousands more, yes thousands of cases that are NEVER REPORTED .....

As a "former" worker for the child abuse registry for the State of Pa, I am all to privy to the sick details of incest .... and believe you me, it is MORE COMMON then anyone could imagine!  I was very naive in thinking that we heard about every case on television ... trust me when I say WE DON'T!

While I am on the fence regarding this case ... I can tell you that Casey does exhibit tendencies that would meet the criteria of being sexually abused. 

I do agree that Casey was an adult (of age) when she conceived Caylee ... but remember the abuse (if any) did not start then!  Some children that have endured years of sexual abuse carry and this burden with them for the rest of their life.  Promiscuity is a way of "coping" to some young women BEFORE they speak up, come to terms with what has happened to them and seek help.

(I no longer work for this agency as it made me physically sick to read these reports on a daily basis ... GOD love the people that can)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: September 10, 2008, 04:45:40 PM »

You know what I find hilarious? NG gave LP such a hard time when he bailed out Casey, now she's having him on her show every night and using him to get info from, that says to me, she finds him pretty credible.

And I guess not only did Cindy quit her job, but Lee too and all those gas cards that they asked for to help find Caylee are being used to cart her ass back and forth to Baez's office.What can be done about that?

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: September 10, 2008, 04:46:00 PM »

http://briansprediction.com/gale/cayleeanthony3.htm
(the last post)

"I have been reading note from your web page.  I thought you might find this of importance.  Myself and a friend searched an area(7400 Narcoossee rd.) on Sunday 7, 2008 at around 10am. The drive from Caylee's grandparent's house to this locate is 2.8 miles.  If you were to walk back into the wooded are of interest it would make it close if not exactly 3.1 miles.  On our search we came a crossed some interesting items. The flowers, weed like but pretty. White daisy, goldenrods, and purplish red flowers that have a look of baby oricds.  This area is a park like. I also noted a cement slab in the woods, at first glance we thought it was sand . I think it was because the sun reflected of the concrete. This area is very remote once you drive off the main road no would see you. There is also a open field there. In this field there was an abandon city truck from Lake Mary, which is located in Seminal County. The tick infested field is accessible by car. The ground was still very wet so we were unable to go by the pond, well that and fear of alligators and we lacked the man power. This area is located next to a cement factory and some other metal type building. Both buildings have tall cylinders three on the left building and two on the right building. We also located empty bottles of cleaning products, buckets, and a child's green wagon. We started our search after saw Gale on the news.  We  did a blind drive and came a crossed this area."

I read that post to, wonder what that wagon looked like?

OMG. There is a picture on Casey's facebook of Caylee in a little green wagon. She is on the beach. Here this is what it is:

http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/79/32/5124116/n5124116_33983414_1107.jpg

http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v64/79/32/5124116/n5124116_33983415_1442.jpg

Are you a friend of Casey's on Faceboook? her profile is private so how are you getting her photo's on facebook

Yesterday Casey accepted WillenFan as a friend.  Casey has 650+ friends so I'm sure she accepts people she really doesn't know. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: September 10, 2008, 04:47:58 PM »

Lots of pics on this site that I have never seen of Casey...Again...I might be behind..lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/

I've seen them all but others may not have.  Most if not all were at one time on Casey's photobucket account that she has now either set to private or deleted.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1458 on: September 10, 2008, 04:48:09 PM »

Rob,

Wouldnt the defense challenge all of the for. evidence anyway?  I am confused as to why they are filing this motion to "preserve" evidence.  Dont they do that anyway?  As you can see, I am not in the legal profession...

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: September 10, 2008, 04:49:09 PM »

OMG The laywer is just as nuts as the family is!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Files Motion To Block Testing Of More Evidence

POSTED: 4:12 pm EDT September 10, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez filed a motion Wednesday afternoon attempting to stop investigators from testing any more evidence in the case of missing girl Caylee Anthony.

Courthouse sources told Eyewitness News the move was a "publicity stunt" that won't stop investigators from moving forward with the case.

The move comes after results already back on some tests revealed proof that Caylee Anthony's dead body had been in the trunk of her mother's car. Baez argues that he wants input on which labs are selected to perform any further tests. 

!~*Mar*~!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.