April 26, 2024, 12:39:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488309 times)
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1500 on: September 10, 2008, 05:17:54 PM »

We're not being cold and callous here Jenn. I promise. The facts are the facts though and this family is quickly sinking to the bottom of the humanity barrel.

I am sorry that I believe this place has become very cold and callous.  IMO  It's like a mob mentality in here.  LE has said George and Cindy are not persons of interest in this case.  But time and time again there are horrible comments about them.  If Casey was still in jail and not in their home right now I don't believe for a second that some people would be judging as if they had killed Caylee themselves. IMO

Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry when I joined I was told this was a discussion forum and everyone has their own opinions.  If you really want me to leave fine I will.  I happen to have a different opinion about the Grandparents,  and if you can't handle that i'm sorry for you.  But it's my right to free speech and I truly believe that.  My husband fights for it and you everyday.  So you want the person with a diferent opion to leave fine.

I said if you you think we are COLD why come here if you don't like our cage???

No you didn't you said

"Jen If that is your opinion and you think we cold why do you come in this cage you are free to leave at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You have got to admit it Lisa, the way you expressed your opinion was harsh.  It would have taken more time but I bet you could have gotten your point across without attacking Jen.  Sometime I too think the monkeys get a little mean spirited and snipey.  It would be nicer if we could respect each others opinion.

I don't think you are really mad at Jen.  I think we are all just so frustrated about this whole case.  It is so bizarre - it is mind boggling for normal people.

JMO  --  Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1501 on: September 10, 2008, 05:18:52 PM »

as Mr Delicious would say ~

dis be de bomb

the Anthony family will looking for a live Caylee Anthony begins the defense of their daughter on murder charges.

ahhh the irony.

They are so disgusting all of them. I hope all of them get indictments.

I hate them all.

ya think Warren Ohio was happy to be rid of them?

and

do you think the annual Anthony parade has been canceled?

just sayin'

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1502 on: September 10, 2008, 05:18:58 PM »

Just checking back in....

4:53 PM ET - A man got the woman's sign out of the garbage and brought it back to her.

4:48 PM ET - Lee just took the sign of the woman with the dog. He took it one door down from his home and put it in the garbage

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Lee is gonna get laid on the pavement one of these days doing that.

Lee sure seems to like to take people's signs, doesn't he? 
What a nice man to bring her back her sign
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: September 10, 2008, 05:20:24 PM »

4:53 PM ET - A man got the woman's sign out of the garbage and brought it back to her.

4:48 PM ET - Lee just took the sign of the woman with the dog. He took it one door down from his home and put it in the garbage

Maybe someone in school used to put "Kick Me" signs on Lee's back... He sure does have an issue with them doesn't he..
He can't stand the truth put in black and white in front of his eyes..
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1504 on: September 10, 2008, 05:20:36 PM »

What a nice man to bring her back her sign

Nancy Grace Field Producers give first-hand accounts of the search for missing tot Caylee Anthony. Check here for frequent updates as producers blog live from the scene.

Orlando, Florida -- Wednesday - September 10, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

4:48 PM ET - Lee just took the sign of the woman with the dog. He took it one door down from his home and put it in the garbage.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: September 10, 2008, 05:21:22 PM »

That's a big sign 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: September 10, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html is ALIVE AGAIN

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: September 10, 2008, 05:22:42 PM »

Ugh... let's start over?

I don't play darts, but love this picture I took of my son's dartboard.  We were looking up "rules" and how to play and I remembered the term "out4bull". 

I adopted it as "aiming for truth" and that's why I chose it. 

I'm still "working and reworking" my theory.  I do believe she's deceased and that she was killed by Casey.  That's all I've "committed" to so far.

I don't have a chip on my shoulder, don't need to chill and am not here for boxing.  I do have an interest in true crime, am fascinated by this case because of the circus it has become, and hope that Caylee is enjoying her angel wings and happy to know she has no memory of what happened to her.

I like the analogy....and we are all hoping for a bull's eye in this case.  The bolded is a beautiful thought and I agree.......this little girl deserves justice....and as Tim Miller said...she isn't where she wants to be now....she needs to be found and given a peaceful play to lay surrounded by beautiful flowers....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1508 on: September 10, 2008, 05:23:09 PM »

is Bendex back???

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: September 10, 2008, 05:23:23 PM »

What boundary?

Carpe you know you are well loved here but......
Without proof of incest I hate to see SM treating the Anthony's like Jug Twitty was treated by some at RU.
JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1510 on: September 10, 2008, 05:23:46 PM »

Maybe someone in school used to put "Kick Me" signs on Lee's back... He sure does have an issue with them doesn't he..

Lee tried to do the same thing to the lady that George honked her air horns,

do you remember? It is all caught on Channel 9 video!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: September 10, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »

does anyone remember the year the Anthonys moved from Ohio to Florida? TIA

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: September 10, 2008, 05:24:19 PM »

I personally have an issue with people bringing their pets and children to protest. I feel so sorry for the dogs and children.  Although I must admit, the dog here does help make her point.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: September 10, 2008, 05:24:33 PM »

Supposing it's true (the rumors), if they deny it, or even give it any attention at all and there is someone who knows it's true, then they'd be opening up a huge can of worms.  I think that if it weren't true, Cindy would have said something because that was back before they had their new attorney when LP said it.  I also don't think LP is stupid (ok, goofy maybe).  He said it for a reason.  He's a bit egotistical and I think he wanted to get credit for throwing it out there first. 

let me pose a question... anyone may answer.

in this case we have a family of lying connivers. They steal money from the good citizens of the country on the premise that they are conducting a search. We all know they have never lifted one finger to look for anyone since the minute Cindy Anthony located Casey at the apartment. They claim to be providing water and other necessities to those searching.

We have heard deny after deny after deny from all of them.

There have been denials as to who body was located in the trunk of the car... and denials and more denials.

It is quite apparent that they're reading what is written about them as "Lorraine" has yanked the garbage.

THEY KNOW THEY ARE BEING TALKED ABOUT IN THIS FASHION.

now -

This incest theory has been circulating for three weeks or more -

why no denial? - where's the outrage that they are being unjustly accused?

all I ask is - why no denial?

have at it.

Only reason I can think of Rob is possible lawsuit against LP for even mentioning it.  Maybe?  Seems funny to me that shortly after his comment they announce retaining a high power defense attorney.  If they talk about it they may jeopardize the case.  Just thinking ...

all LP said at that point was - the DNA will shock everyone.

he hadn't yet claimed that a family member had fathered Caylee.

If they attempt to sue LP (not that I would mind, I don't care cause I don't like the guy) they better make sure that DNA has a positive match outside of that family... cause they would be opening up a whole can of ginormious whoop ass.

AND with Cindy's tales of lore - she better get it together fast and stick to one story.

I think the Anthony's are not talking about the claims of incest because they cant...There are some deep rooted issues there that they feel would break them if they brought it up...Maybe they have hid it for so long that if they started talking about it in any fashion they wouldnt be able to stop, it would hit a nerve and then crap would really start to hit the fan...JMO

Thats kind of what I am thinking Cindy loves to tell people they are wrong and I think if LP was wrong she would be all over that!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: September 10, 2008, 05:25:14 PM »

The Anthony's are really upset since the police told them that she has every right to be there. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1515 on: September 10, 2008, 05:25:32 PM »

What boundary?

Carpe you know you are well loved here but......
Without proof of incest I hate to see SM treating the Anthony's like Jug Twitty was treated by some at RU.
JMHO
Sam

You should check yourself Sam before you

compare the Anthony family with Jug Twitty!!!!!  just sayin'

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1516 on: September 10, 2008, 05:25:51 PM »

Think about it.  The implication is that Caylee Marie was the result an incest.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  Without credible backup ... I firmly believe that this type of speculation has crossed a boundary.

Janet

THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU 100%--IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT TO ASSUME SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHEN THE TRUTH OF ALL THIS COMES OUT AND THE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT INCEST END UP NOT TRUE THINK ABOUT IT--FOREVER LEE & GEORGE WILL BE BRANDED BY WHAT HAS BEEN TYPED ON BLOGS AND REPORTS FOREVER THAT IS JUST AS SAID BEFORE CROSSING THE LINE.

I, too, must agree with both of you.  While there is, IMO, much evidence which points to certain family members being implicated in the disposal of Caylee's body and helping Casey avoid facing the consequences of what appears to be her daughter's murder,  I see no evidence whatsoever that even hints at incest and I think it is so unfair to, as Janet said, cross this boundary.
[/quote]

What boundary?
[/quote]
That boundary was already stomped to hell by the time Cindy and Casey let George into the delivery to watch Caylee's birth and to cut the cord.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1517 on: September 10, 2008, 05:26:07 PM »

It just goes to show he didn't escape the temper that all the others have exhibited.  I think any of them are capable of "snapping".  I don't imagine it's ever been "fun" living in that home.  They are all very physically aggressive.

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: September 10, 2008, 05:26:21 PM »

In that jail phone call I was brought back to the movie "Mean Girls".  When one of her girlfriends was talking to her and stated "If something were to happen to Caylee I would just die..." and Casey goes "Oh my gawd" (Almost like, "Hello!  Are you for real?  Sticking up for that little geek Caylee")  It sounded so "high school", when someone sticks up for the little guy and the big bully gets all pissy and snaps back with "For real? What about me?". 
It said to me, IMO, that Casey was very jealous of Caylee and was getting even more passed that even with Caylee not in the picture she still was not getitng the full attention....IMOO

What an insensitive b***h! I could not believe it when I heard her say that!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: September 10, 2008, 05:27:14 PM »

Lee tried to do the same thing to the lady that George honked her air horns,

do you remember? It is all caught on Channel 9 video!

I remember...Lee must have issues he doesnt like to share...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.