March 28, 2024, 01:06:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 484896 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1580 on: September 10, 2008, 05:53:30 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=32&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Yet another bizarre happening at the Casey Anthony home Wednesday. Around 11:20 a.m. a bus full of nursing home patients pulled up and took one pass by and then another.
Their caretaker, Amanda Booth, told FOX 35 that the group from the Village Oaks at Tuskawilla Assisted Living in Winter Springs normally takes filed trips to parks but on Wednesday they wanted to visit the Anthony home. Booth said there was a lot of oohing and ahhing as they drove by and that the patients really wanted to come see the house for themselves.  She said they were disappointed there were no protesters out.

It's turning into a circus.

I love this story!  Old people are so cute.

Dolce, I am glad their are people like you. It makes growing old less terrifying.

My daughter always adopts an old person/couple to care for, no charge. She is just their friend. The old older gentelman had alzhiemers (sp). It was just he and his wife. Their son lives in Norway. He was a WWII pilot. She took him everywhere with her, the mall, shopping, whatever. He has passed away, but she still visits his widow and their dogs every week.

God bless people like you. I do not get it, but special people are created for special reasons. Thank you.
Tomm - it sounds like your daughter is one of the special people.  You must be so proud of her!

tell ya a great "old people's" story!!

My next door neighbor who got us the tickets to Maroon Five Concert, and is so great to my Monkey...well the neighbor next to him is 78 years old. Last winter he spent the whole winter at my home because his gas was shut off.  This year the house he rents was foreclosed on. The foreclosing bank had him evicted. I was frantic trying to find grants and help for a new place for him. He wouldn't go into senior housing because they wouldn't let him take his dogs and his doga are his life!! I told Joe my neighbor that Elmer was just going to have to move in with me. Joe said, call the bank, so I did, we got a good price on the property, Joe bought it and is letting Elmer live there for $100/mo. Just a liitle rent to help pay taxes and ins.
Do I have the greatest neighbor?! This kid is 28 years old!!! My Monkey and I just adore him...my whole neighborhood is blessed with him in it!!!

Did I tell you he is gorgeous too!!! lol

Wow! What a catch!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: September 10, 2008, 05:54:12 PM »

Oh PUKE!  and Nancy Grace is gonna fall all over them....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: September 10, 2008, 05:55:29 PM »

I don't get where some are coming from comparing Natalee's case and Jug with this freak family.

Lies told by the corrupt Aruban Government Julie Renfro v info from the guy that bailed her out...

help a bruddah out here!

total non-sense - there is no correlation.

The killer is IN THE FAMILY IN CAYLEE'S CASE and in Natalee's case the killer is a lying murdering rapist that should have his balls torn off.

Rob,
All I am saying is it made me sick to my stomach reading the crap at RU about Jug. Taking his words out of context like "He coached her" to mean he was molesting her. Taking pics of Natalee on the beach and saying she looked pregnant. I just hated it in that case and I hate it in this case.

In NO WAY...would I EVER compare Jug to George. Jug is my hero, he is up there with my brother!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1583 on: September 10, 2008, 06:00:14 PM »

you all have to watch this NOW!!!!!!!!!!

LEE FREAKS OUT - RAW VIDEO

http://www.wftv.com/video/17441792/index.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: September 10, 2008, 06:00:40 PM »

I don't get where some are coming from comparing Natalee's case and Jug with this freak family.

Lies told by the corrupt Aruban Government Julie Renfro v info from the guy that bailed her out...

help a bruddah out here!

total non-sense - there is no correlation.

The killer is IN THE FAMILY IN CAYLEE'S CASE and in Natalee's case the killer is a lying murdering rapist that should have his balls torn off.

Rob,
All I am saying is it made me sick to my stomach reading the crap at RU about Jug. Taking his words out of context like "He coached her" to mean he was molesting her. Taking pics of Natalee on the beach and saying she looked pregnant. I just hated it in that case and I hate it in this case.

In NO WAY...would I EVER compare Jug to George. Jug is my hero, he is up there with my brother!!!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1585 on: September 10, 2008, 06:00:52 PM »

Alright, so how many people supposedly know the DNA results that will "shock us all"??  

I'm dying to hear whatever it is that we're waiting for.  

I don't get how on earth ANYTHING should be allowed to prevent police from doing further testing on evidence??!!  What the he!!??  

They want their granddaughter found, but do whatever they can to PREVENT SEARCHERS FROM SEARCHING, and they have tried since day one to PREVENT LE FROM DOING THEIR JOB.  Why on earth would "innocent" people have to do such things?   This is the most backwards, infuriating group of people I've ever heard of!   Is Baez even really a lawyer?   I'm beginning to wonder.

Am I lost in the twilight zone or something?  Is it "Opposite Day"?  "Check Your Common Sense At the Amscot Day"???

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1586 on: September 10, 2008, 06:01:06 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: September 10, 2008, 06:01:38 PM »

Sorry if this has been posted before:

Orlando, Florida -- Wednesday - September 10, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

4:53 PM ET - A man got the woman's sign out of the garbage and brought it back to her.

4:48 PM ET - Lee just took the sign of the woman with the dog. He took it one door down from his home and put it in the garbage.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: September 10, 2008, 06:01:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17441540/detail.html
IMAGES OF LEE TAKING SIGN AND TAKING IT APPART!!

Video of Lee and the sign..

How incredibly wrong to try to destroy her sign!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: September 10, 2008, 06:03:18 PM »

I blew it in the preceding post.  Klaas ... could you delete the entire post.

Thank you.

Janet

Deleted as requested  

Thank you Klaas

As I have said time and time again ... I will never never never request another favor of ya.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1590 on: September 10, 2008, 06:03:26 PM »

Think about it.  The implication is that Caylee Marie was the result an incest.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  Without credible backup ... I firmly believe that this type of speculation has crossed a boundary.

Janet

THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU 100%--IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT TO ASSUME SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHEN THE TRUTH OF ALL THIS COMES OUT AND THE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT INCEST END UP NOT TRUE THINK ABOUT IT--FOREVER LEE & GEORGE WILL BE BRANDED BY WHAT HAS BEEN TYPED ON BLOGS AND REPORTS FOREVER THAT IS JUST AS SAID BEFORE CROSSING THE LINE.

I, too, must agree with both of you.  While there is, IMO, much evidence which points to certain family members being implicated in the disposal of Caylee's body and helping Casey avoid facing the consequences of what appears to be her daughter's murder,  I see no evidence whatsoever that even hints at incest and I think it is so unfair to, as Janet said, cross this boundary.

What boundary?
[/quote]
That boundary was already stomped to hell by the time Cindy and Casey let George into the delivery to watch Caylee's birth and to cut the cord.
[/quote]

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: September 10, 2008, 06:04:05 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7378423&version=32&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Yet another bizarre happening at the Casey Anthony home Wednesday. Around 11:20 a.m. a bus full of nursing home patients pulled up and took one pass by and then another.
Their caretaker, Amanda Booth, told FOX 35 that the group from the Village Oaks at Tuskawilla Assisted Living in Winter Springs normally takes filed trips to parks but on Wednesday they wanted to visit the Anthony home. Booth said there was a lot of oohing and ahhing as they drove by and that the patients really wanted to come see the house for themselves.  She said they were disappointed there were no protesters out.

It's turning into a circus.

I love this story!  Old people are so cute.

Dolce, I am glad their are people like you. It makes growing old less terrifying.

My daughter always adopts an old person/couple to care for, no charge. She is just their friend. The old older gentelman had alzhiemers (sp). It was just he and his wife. Their son lives in Norway. He was a WWII pilot. She took him everywhere with her, the mall, shopping, whatever. He has passed away, but she still visits his widow and their dogs every week.

God bless people like you. I do not get it, but special people are created for special reasons. Thank you.
Tomm - it sounds like your daughter is one of the special people.  You must be so proud of her!

tell ya a great "old people's" story!!

My next door neighbor who got us the tickets to Maroon Five Concert, and is so great to my Monkey...well the neighbor next to him is 78 years old. Last winter he spent the whole winter at my home because his gas was shut off.  This year the house he rents was foreclosed on. The foreclosing bank had him evicted. I was frantic trying to find grants and help for a new place for him. He wouldn't go into senior housing because they wouldn't let him take his dogs and his doga are his life!! I told Joe my neighbor that Elmer was just going to have to move in with me. Joe said, call the bank, so I did, we got a good price on the property, Joe bought it and is letting Elmer live there for $100/mo. Just a liitle rent to help pay taxes and ins.
Do I have the greatest neighbor?! This kid is 28 years old!!! My Monkey and I just adore him...my whole neighborhood is blessed with him in it!!!

Did I tell you he is gorgeous too!!! lol

Wow! What a catch!   

Yes he is!! Too young for me...I am working on him and my sister though!!! lol

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: September 10, 2008, 06:04:44 PM »

I am not sure who it is but I can say that they are not family or relation to the family or friends to the family as they said that much into a bulletin they put out the other day.

That myspace is the one that put out the bulletin about the Anthony's being on Nancy Grace.

!~*Mar*~!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: September 10, 2008, 06:05:01 PM »

O/T  Please my monkey parents help - I don't wnat to be another CA and my some has a little Casey in him!!

He is very smart and in all honors classes - which I was relectant to have him put in, but because his FCAT scores are so I the school advised me to keep him those classes.  He very disorganized and has selective memory.

To date, he has 2 D's and 1 F.  Of course, the teacher must have lost his assignments.  Here's my question, would you still let him playfull football?
(practice is 3-4s day a night - games all day Saturday).  Keep in mind, the discipline of football is very good for him!

Please help - as my husband and I disagree on what to do. 

Yes.

No, but I would use football as a reward for doing better in his scholastic subjects.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: September 10, 2008, 06:05:57 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/17441540/detail.html
IMAGES OF LEE TAKING SIGN AND TAKING IT APPART!!

Video of Lee and the sign..

How incredibly wrong to try to destroy her sign!

Dumping the dogs bowl of water pissed me off more than anything else and I don't understand why the LE sits on their ass and does nothing about the Anthony's treating people this way.

!~*Mar*~!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1595 on: September 10, 2008, 06:06:13 PM »

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: September 10, 2008, 06:06:46 PM »

Lee wears red unders!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: September 10, 2008, 06:07:36 PM »

O/T  Please my monkey parents help - I don't wnat to be another CA and my some has a little Casey in him!!

He is very smart and in all honors classes - which I was relectant to have him put in, but because his FCAT scores are so I the school advised me to keep him those classes.  He very disorganized and has selective memory.

To date, he has 2 D's and 1 F.  Of course, the teacher must have lost his assignments.  Here's my question, would you still let him playfull football?
(practice is 3-4s day a night - games all day Saturday).  Keep in mind, the discipline of football is very good for him!

Please help - as my husband and I disagree on what to do. 

Yes.

No, but I would use football as a reward for doing better in his scholastic subjects.

I would give him until the end of the grading period, it is still pretty early isn't it? But don't listen to me, I am too much of a football freak to be objective!!! lol

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: September 10, 2008, 06:08:27 PM »

I just heard on Fox 35 live that the Anthony's have moved "The Big Sign" back in front of the house to block the protesters. Cam is stuck. i wonder if this is the rolling billboard?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: September 10, 2008, 06:08:30 PM »

you all have to watch this NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I can't watch videos on my computer, Please tell us what he did. TIA!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.