March 28, 2024, 03:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 484876 times)
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: September 09, 2008, 07:15:15 PM »

Previously - on the Anthony cam:

OMG I just spit lasagne on my screen!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #161 on: September 09, 2008, 07:15:51 PM »

Hey Klass,

You didn't run over that guy in the corner with the lemonade stand, did you?

No, my pic was pre-person in the corner  .  Actually i was wondering if that was Cindy pounding in the stakes for the no trespassing signs again.

Must be an anthony..I see they are trying to figure out how to get threw the ropes to the house.
 I think i can, I think i can...Tell that guy to just tear that tape down and then say i didn't do it zanny did... They will believe him
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: September 09, 2008, 07:16:01 PM »

High-profile lawyer representing Casey Anthony's parents to make national media blitz

Amy L. Edwards and Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writers
    September 9, 2008

High-profile lawyer Mark NeJame - who is representing George and Cindy Anthony - plan to make a national media blitz Wednesday in effort to get the public's focus off his clients and on the search for their missing granddaughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Missing-children organization Never Lose Hope Foundation helped the Anthony's retain NeJame who is working at a reduce rate.

Caylee Marie was last seen in mid-June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with child neglect, filing a false statement with law enforcement and check fraud. Investigators called her a "person of interest" in her daughter's disappearance.

Before NeJame headed north, he sat down with the Orlando Sentinel to answer a few questions about George and Cindy Anthony. Check out the interview Wednesday morning on our Web site.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0908sep09,0,7013668.story

This makes me soooooo mad!!!!!  This foundation is helping to pay legal fees?  My azz!!!  I sent this email to the never lose
hope foundation

I would like to know if your foundation is in the habit of paying legal fees to a family's attorney.  I ask this in reference to the missing child Caylee Anthony.  The little girls mother is being held for child neglect to name a few things, and the grandparents to date have done nothing to physically search for Caylee.  If this is how hard earned money is spent that people donate to your foundation then I will never donate a dime.  I'll donate to Texas Equusearch thank you very much.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: September 09, 2008, 07:16:30 PM »

The guy on right is Tony Lazzaro

Tony and the  slut

Tony is creepy looking did his left eye fall down? 

Naaaaaaaaa...he's just melting cuz Skank is such a hot babe....

Do you mean she fa**ed on him?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 09, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »

Ohh and I forgot something guys..I wish we could get a closer look at the dog tag of the pic I just posted.  Remember there's a marine that's in question of paternity.

You beat me to it, I was just looking at that and thought the very same thing.  More than likely though, its from some other sheet romp.
You know I never thought about it that way..I just assumed since a marine was in question and here a set of dog tags..then BAM!  Well hope someone out there has some blow up skills with pics..just maybe we will get this pondering question answered.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #165 on: September 09, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »

Alright...just wondering, this may have been said already, but

why would you need a high profile DEFENSE attorney to be your media liason?

Wouldn't you need a media liason to be a media liason???

Just another cover up over their lies....they need a defense attorney for their DEFENSE in the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony.  Plain and simple. 

That whole crock of sh!t interview to draw "focus to find Caylee" was just that...a crock of sh!t.  No one believed it when it came out of Cindy's mouth, and no one is going to believe it out of this over paid pompass assed wackadoo's mouth either.

Oh ya...thats just IMOO!!!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: September 09, 2008, 07:18:07 PM »

High-profile lawyer representing Casey Anthony's parents to make national media blitz

September 9, 2008

High-profile lawyer Mark NeJame - who is representing George and Cindy Anthony - plan to make a national media blitz Wednesday in effort to get the public's focus off his clients and on the search for their missing granddaughter, 3-year-old Caylee Marie. Missing-children organization Never Lose Hope Foundation helped the Anthony's retain NeJame who is working at a reduce rate.

Caylee Marie was last seen in mid-June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is charged with child neglect, filing a false statement with law enforcement and check fraud. Investigators called her a "person of interest" in her daughter's disappearance.

Before NeJame headed north, he sat down with the Orlando Sentinel to answer a few questions about George and Cindy Anthony. Check out the interview Wednesday morning on our Web site.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0908sep09,0,7013668.story

This makes me soooooo mad!!!!!  This foundation is helping to pay legal fees?  My azz!!!  I sent this email to the never lose
hope foundation

I would like to know if your foundation is in the habit of paying legal fees to a family's attorney.  I ask this in reference to the missing child Caylee Anthony.  The little girls mother is being held for child neglect to name a few things, and the grandparents to date have done nothing to physically search for Caylee.  If this is how hard earned money is spent that people donate to your foundation then I will never donate a dime.  I'll donate to Texas Equusearch thank you very much.

Send them the 400 plus pages for them to read...What have they change into never lose hope for a killer?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2008, 07:18:44 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk
The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

Additional Information:
Late Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged for the first time that FBI lab tests indicate that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that Caylee is dead.

WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that a lead investigator in the case told him that lab results indicated Caylee's body was in the trunk.  Kealing reported that it was strands of hair found in the trunk that led investigators to that conclusion.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen told WESH.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

Editor's Note:  To receive news/press releases related to this subject, please send an email to glenn@thepublicityagency.com. In the subject line, please write "Casey Anthony case"

News Media Contacts:
Glenn Selig, The Publicity Agency, (813) 948-7767, Mobile (813) 300-5454, or glenn@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)
Justin Herndon, The Publicity Agency, (813) 528-6815 or justin@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)

Source Web Site: ThePublicityAgency.com

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=9

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2008, 07:18:45 PM »

Anthony Family business plan:

Goal:  Make Million dollars off death of beautiful little girl.

Office supplies needed:  cell phone, black jack,  skanky clothes, chloroform

Seeking investors with same abilities as company principles:  Must possess suberb lying skills

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2008, 07:18:54 PM »

I freaking love this cat.  It makes me laugh out loud every time I see it...
thanks Klaas!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2008, 07:19:40 PM »

Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle

POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:47 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

A defense fund is also in the process of being established for her.

A spokesman for Jose Baez said offers have come in as high as $1.5 million for book rights, movie rights, TV 

deals, even a pay-per-view offer.

"I can tell you just for interview areas alone they can range from $50,000 to $350,000. We've even had an offer come from an overseas company that specializes in pay per view and those offers can exceed $1 million," Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said.

Black said they're listening to all offers but for now not accepting anything.

"We've made it clear to everyone that their inquiry will be put in to a file and we don't know whether that file will ever have to be opened," Black said.

Much of it, Black said, depends on how extensive Casey Anthony's defense will have to be.

He said they're building a Web site for Casey Anthony’s defense fund and assembling a team of defense experts.

People in downtown Orlando had opinions about the possibility of Casey Anthony selling her story to raise money for her defense.

"She has no right to do that. I think she needs to tell people where the little girl is," one person said.

"She does absolutely deserve the right to a fair trial, but I'm still not 100 percent with it," another person said.

Black points out these kinds of offers are not unusual for people high-profile cases like this.

The lawyer for Cindy and George Anthony said they are not considering any similar offers.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17432283/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: September 09, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »

Hey Klass,

No, my pic was pre-person in the corner  .  Actually i was wondering if that was Cindy pounding in the stakes for the no trespassing signs again.

With her head this time.

I believe in miracles!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: September 09, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »

I just spit the white cheddar popcorn I was eating on mine. 

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: September 09, 2008, 07:20:48 PM »

September 9, 2008

hope foundation

Send them the 400 plus pages for them to read...What have they change into never lose hope for a killer?

I think that little tid bit could cost them alot of donation's...I bet they helped bond casey out to. Jmo
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #174 on: September 09, 2008, 07:21:36 PM »

Hey Klass,

Must be an anthony..I see they are trying to figure out how to get threw the ropes to the house.

Dang it...depends time....ROFLMFAO!...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: September 09, 2008, 07:21:54 PM »

Hey Klass,

Well in that case Klaas, don't check under the wheels until later tonight....who would miss her

I believe in miracles!
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 09, 2008, 07:22:14 PM »

The guy on right is Tony Lazzaro

Tony and the  slut

Tony is creepy looking did his left eye fall down? 

Naaaaaaaaa...he's just melting cuz Skank is such a hot babe....

Has anyone noticed that every picture associated with super tramp, all parties are either half undressed or completely covered in hairy eyebrows??
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 09, 2008, 07:22:55 PM »

I just spit the white cheddar popcorn I was eating on mine. 

Making note to myself to NOT eat while Klaasend is online!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #178 on: September 09, 2008, 07:23:47 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk
The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

Additional Information:
Late Sunday, Orange County investigators acknowledged for the first time that FBI lab tests indicate that Caylee Anthony's body was in her mother's trunk and that Caylee is dead.

WESH 2's Bob Kealing reported that a lead investigator in the case told him that lab results indicated Caylee's body was in the trunk.  Kealing reported that it was strands of hair found in the trunk that led investigators to that conclusion.

"The information we've gotten back from the lab that she was in the trunk of that car and that she is dead is certainly something we take seriously," Orange County Sheriff's Office Sgt. John Allen told WESH.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

Editor's Note:  To receive news/press releases related to this subject, please send an email to glenn@thepublicityagency.com. In the subject line, please write "Casey Anthony case"

News Media Contacts:
Glenn Selig, The Publicity Agency, (813) 948-7767, Mobile (813) 300-5454, or glenn@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)
Justin Herndon, The Publicity Agency, (813) 528-6815 or justin@thepublicityagency.com (BlackBerry)

Source Web Site: ThePublicityAgency.com

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=9

Can someone please ask Jose Baez since when are OCSO press confrences considered to be "leaks"!!!

Also, just curious, but I think that the FBI's interpretation of the evidence in an unbias manner is going to hold more water than Baez's "independant" cousin from Mexico running the damn evidence to fit the defenses crock of shit story.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2008, 07:23:50 PM »

September 9, 2008

The defense is now controlling the focus of the investigation and ... the "powers that be" within the investigation had just better tow the line or else!!!

IMO

Janet

I beg to differ with you.

God is in charge.  The defense is just a bunch of pompous a$$es who think they are in charge.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.