April 19, 2024, 09:13:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487797 times)
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1660 on: September 10, 2008, 06:42:58 PM »

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink

First of all welcome to all the new monkeys.

Tomm you must be so proud of your daughter and her compassion.

IDSTLOU, Nice story on you and your neighbor.

Now to the birth of Caylee. All births are miracles. It is not a dirty thing. George was not ever down at his daughters crotch to watch the birth. That is where the Dr. stands as well as a nurse if he needs something. When the baby is born once its, nasal passage is cleared of mucous and it is crying it is laid on the mothers abdomen. The mother has her legs in stirrups and is covered with sheets for a drape. Nothing is exposed to the viewers only to the DR.  In order for George to cut the cord he would have been standing at the side of Casey.

I used to work labor and delivery.Please , try not to make something ugly out of something beautiful. I am sure that George changed Casey's diaper when she was a baby. But yes I would not even want my husband looking at my crotch while giving birth. I just want to make sure we really do understand how it works. JMHO

oh forgot to mention IDSTLOU, you were able to say what I wanted to say about Jug Twitty. I just hated how he was treated when he repeated what Joran had told them the first night about Natalees panties. When Jug repeated it he became a dirty old man in the minds of some. Not me

I agree.  I also worked in L and D.  I have seen grandparents, great-grandparents, parents, other siblings, friends, and even a "teacher" and a priest in the DR during a delivery.  I do not see GA being there as weird.  More and more mothers are doing "family births" where the entire family is in the room with a midwife.  It really isn't that strange.  I think the Anthony family is strange, but GA being there was no real biggie.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: September 10, 2008, 06:43:24 PM »

O/T
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

There is a God!

Thanks Klaas!

AMEN I hope poor Beth will get some closure.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: September 10, 2008, 06:44:35 PM »

I would have laughed my BUTT off if that dog had bit the crap outta him.....LOLOL

"God dont like ugly"
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1663 on: September 10, 2008, 06:45:10 PM »

you all have to watch this NOW!!!!!!!!!!

LEE FREAKS OUT - RAW VIDEO

http://www.wftv.com/video/17441792/index.html

Holy cow!!  that man was nice to get her sign back for her... i heard him drop and f'bomb when he was talking to lee 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1664 on: September 10, 2008, 06:45:20 PM »

OMG,  I am loving the guy who brings the sign back and hands it to the woman and says here I will go back and get your stand....ROFL too funny!  I would have loved to see Lees expression.
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1665 on: September 10, 2008, 06:45:22 PM »

If this idiotic family would just stay in their house they could avoid so much drama.  But, then again, they wouldn't get their faces on the evening news.  This family is nuts.

Just another chapter for the book.  This book is going to be longer than War and Peace.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1666 on: September 10, 2008, 06:46:24 PM »

Think about it.  The implication is that Caylee Marie was the result an incest.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  Without credible backup ... I firmly believe that this type of speculation has crossed a boundary.

Janet

THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU 100%--IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT TO ASSUME SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHEN THE TRUTH OF ALL THIS COMES OUT AND THE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT INCEST END UP NOT TRUE THINK ABOUT IT--FOREVER LEE & GEORGE WILL BE BRANDED BY WHAT HAS BEEN TYPED ON BLOGS AND REPORTS FOREVER THAT IS JUST AS SAID BEFORE CROSSING THE LINE.

I, too, must agree with both of you.  While there is, IMO, much evidence which points to certain family members being implicated in the disposal of Caylee's body and helping Casey avoid facing the consequences of what appears to be her daughter's murder,  I see no evidence whatsoever that even hints at incest and I think it is so unfair to, as Janet said, cross this boundary.

What boundary?
That boundary was already stomped to hell by the time Cindy and Casey let George into the delivery to watch Caylee's birth and to cut the cord.
[/quote]

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink
[/quote]
Gave me the heeby jeebys....creepy.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: September 10, 2008, 06:46:34 PM »

<snipped:

oh forgot to mention IDSTLOU, you were able to say what I wanted to say about Jug Twitty. I just hated how he was treated when he repeated what Joran had told them the first night about Natalees panties. When Jug repeated it he became a dirty old man in the minds of some. Not me

... and thesre are those who claim there was no coverup in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway ... no coverup to protect Joran van der Sloot from implication in the events that encompassed the morning of May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++++++

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

JUG TWITTY: Nancy, what happened -- well, I think it was probably about 30 days after, or so, maybe the 1st of July or something. I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not.
Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html
Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 9, 2005

To your question as to what panty Natalee was wearing, I answer you the following. Natalee wore a dark blue panty. According to me they were embroidered panties and according to me these were flowers.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1668 on: September 10, 2008, 06:46:34 PM »

O/T
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

There is a God!

Thanks Klaas!

AMEN I hope poor Beth will get some closure.

As usual, God works in HIS time..Thank God!!!! Thank you for posting this Klaas!!!!!

We LOVE YOU BETH AND NATALEE!!!!!!!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1669 on: September 10, 2008, 06:46:57 PM »

Please donate $$ for my sister Skank's defense!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: September 10, 2008, 06:49:26 PM »

I am trying to catch up and cant decide what to comment on first;

Taking the dogs water??  WTF
Incest
Jose Biaz

My brain is on freeze
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: September 10, 2008, 06:49:43 PM »

Now to the birth of Caylee. All births are miracles. It is not a dirty thing. George was not ever down at his daughters crotch to watch the birth. That is where the Dr. stands as well as a nurse if he needs something. When the baby is born once its, nasal passage is cleared of mucous and it is crying it is laid on the mothers abdomen. The mother has her legs in stirrups and is covered with sheets for a drape. Nothing is exposed to the viewers only to the DR.  In order for George to cut the cord he would have been standing at the side of Casey.

I used to work labor and delivery.Please , try not to make something ugly out of something beautiful. I am sure that George changed Casey's diaper when she was a baby. But yes I would not even want my husband looking at my crotch while giving birth. I just want to make sure we really do understand how it works. JMHO

I've had 3 and nothing was covered up. With the first 1, over 9 pds and 3 weeks late, my ex asked me if I knew I had hemroids (sp) because he saw everything, as well, there was this big huge mirror that if I wanted to, I could have looked, I chose not to. The 2nd, I dared him to go down there. With my last both my (new)husband and mother saw everything against my wishes, my husband even watched them do the epeisiodomy? (sp)

2 different hospitals, 3 different drs.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: September 10, 2008, 06:50:01 PM »

She probably brought the dog for protection from the Anthony's.  I loved her response that she didn't mind the "rain" because if Caylee has been dealing with it for so long, so can deal with it.  (paraphrased)

I have a neo mastiff that wouldn't hurt a maggot...I mean fly.  But, her size would scare anyone away.

Excellent response! He's lucky that dog is friendly I have a Great Dane and yes he's friendly, wouldn't hurt a fly  so is his brother but when his owner was threatened, the dog attacked, the man sued and lost because it was proven he was defending his owner, when Lee bends down, he is a threat to that woman as far as her dog is concerned and he is asking for trouble. If Lee had gotten bit, he would have gotten what he deserved, unfortunately, the dog would have to be locked up in a cage for weeks until he was tested and retested to make sure he wasn't dangerous.

I do like this woman though, I can only see the slideshow but she looks nice and calm, just letting Lee dig his grave.

jmo

Amen.  I think Bella would protect me if someone was threatening but in everyday activity she is just a big goof. 

Wouldn't it be funny if the dog saw his red boxers as a trigger like a bull does in a bull fight.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: September 10, 2008, 06:50:20 PM »

O/T
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1674 on: September 10, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »

Please donate $$ for my sister Skank's defense!

OMG!!! Where do you come up with this stuff...lol!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: September 10, 2008, 06:51:07 PM »

The MONKEY that helped us MONKEY'S that can't watch NG made it possible to hear it are you in the cage tonight?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1676 on: September 10, 2008, 06:51:44 PM »

OMG... I can't Believe the nerve of him.  S ome Body  Please press charges on him.  He destroyed her property and "stole" her dog's dish.
Anybody else notice Lee wears red panties on his pansy ass?  Somebody  needs to get an azz stompin'.
I didn't think I could possibly hate them more.  I was wrong.

I was waiting for Lee to put the bowl down and he just walked off with it!!  WTH
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: September 10, 2008, 06:52:13 PM »

Lee has little man issues.  I'd like to see him try that chit on a man.  I would love to see him get his azz kicked.  I'd pay for that. Pay Per View... where are you?

You can play the anthony's 2 million dollars to cage fight.  It would be a sell out.

Ummmmmm........I'd like to see him try that on me.  lol  Yea he'd win cause I'm.........welll 40'ish mom  but I'll tell ya one thing I'd get at least one good one in before I went down.  He don't want me to come down there. lol  He's a pathetic little little man.  Didn't his parents teach him anything?  Ooops wait he's a Anthony.  My bad.

LOL..I have a feeling you'd get more than one in!!  But the first one would bring him to his knees for sure!  Go SNOOPY!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: September 10, 2008, 06:52:39 PM »

I've had 3 and nothing was covered up. With the first 1, over 9 pds and 3 weeks late, my ex asked me if I knew I had hemroids (sp) because he saw everything, as well, there was this big huge mirror that if I wanted to, I could have looked, I chose not to. The 2nd, I dared him to go down there. With my last both my (new)husband and mother saw everything against my wishes, my husband even watched them do the epeisiodomy? (sp)

2 different hospitals, 3 different drs.

jmo

Oh heck.  By the time I was 10 cm's dilated I couldn't care less if the janitor saw me.  Too much pain to worry about my vanity...LOL....Just deliver my baby and let me bond.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: September 10, 2008, 06:54:16 PM »

O/T
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Thanks Klaas We love you Natalee.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.