April 16, 2024, 01:09:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487284 times)
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1680 on: September 10, 2008, 06:55:02 PM »

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink

First of all welcome to all the new monkeys.

Tomm you must be so proud of your daughter and her compassion.

IDSTLOU, Nice story on you and your neighbor.

Now to the birth of Caylee. All births are miracles. It is not a dirty thing. George was not ever down at his daughters crotch to watch the birth. That is where the Dr. stands as well as a nurse if he needs something. When the baby is born once its, nasal passage is cleared of mucous and it is crying it is laid on the mothers abdomen. The mother has her legs in stirrups and is covered with sheets for a drape. Nothing is exposed to the viewers only to the DR.  In order for George to cut the cord he would have been standing at the side of Casey.

I used to work labor and delivery.Please , try not to make something ugly out of something beautiful. I am sure that George changed Casey's diaper when she was a baby. But yes I would not even want my husband looking at my crotch while giving birth. I just want to make sure we really do understand how it works. JMHO

oh forgot to mention IDSTLOU, you were able to say what I wanted to say about Jug Twitty. I just hated how he was treated when he repeated what Joran had told them the first night about Natalees panties. When Jug repeated it he became a dirty old man in the minds of some. Not me

I've had 3 and nothing was covered up. With the first 1, over 9 pds and 3 weeks late, my ex asked me if I knew I had hemroids (sp) because he saw everything, as well, there was this big huge mirror that if I wanted to, I could have looked, I chose not to. The 2nd, I dared him to go down there. With my last both my (new)husband and mother saw everything against my wishes, my husband even watched them do the epeisiodomy? (sp)

2 different hospitals, 3 different drs.

jmo

Oh heck.  By the time I was 10 cm's dilated I couldn't care less if the janitor saw me.  Too much pain to worry about my vanity...LOL....Just deliver my baby and let me bond.

DITTO! LOL!
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: September 10, 2008, 06:57:10 PM »

She probably brought the dog for protection from the Anthony's.  I loved her response that she didn't mind the "rain" because if Caylee has been dealing with it for so long, so can deal with it.  (paraphrased)

I have a neo mastiff that wouldn't hurt a maggot...I mean fly.  But, her size would scare anyone away.

Excellent response! He's lucky that dog is friendly I have a Great Dane and yes he's friendly, wouldn't hurt a fly  so is his brother but when his owner was threatened, the dog attacked, the man sued and lost because it was proven he was defending his owner, when Lee bends down, he is a threat to that woman as far as her dog is concerned and he is asking for trouble. If Lee had gotten bit, he would have gotten what he deserved, unfortunately, the dog would have to be locked up in a cage for weeks until he was tested and retested to make sure he wasn't dangerous.

I do like this woman though, I can only see the slideshow but she looks nice and calm, just letting Lee dig his grave.

jmo

Amen.  I think Bella would protect me if someone was threatening but in everyday activity she is just a big goof. 

Wouldn't it be funny if the dog saw his red boxers as a trigger like a bull does in a bull fight.

We like to think that about our goof too but sometimes I wonder, he will sleep through everything and then when our daschund barks, he'll jump up looking with a little whoof, like where? where? Sad, he never finds out where,lol.

I know and at least pulled them down like the Coppertone girls!

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: September 10, 2008, 06:57:19 PM »

Did that person from the other blog ever say if the wagon was like Caylee's?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: September 10, 2008, 06:57:34 PM »

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink

Now to the birth of Caylee. All births are miracles. It is not a dirty thing. George was not ever down at his daughters crotch to watch the birth. That is where the Dr. stands as well as a nurse if he needs something. When the baby is born once its, nasal passage is cleared of mucous and it is crying it is laid on the mothers abdomen. The mother has her legs in stirrups and is covered with sheets for a drape. Nothing is exposed to the viewers only to the DR.  In order for George to cut the cord he would have been standing at the side of Casey.

I used to work labor and delivery.Please , try not to make something ugly out of something beautiful. I am sure that George changed Casey's diaper when she was a baby. But yes I would not even want my husband looking at my crotch while giving birth. I just want to make sure we really do understand how it works. JMHO

oh forgot to mention IDSTLOU, you were able to say what I wanted to say about Jug Twitty. I just hated how he was treated when he repeated what Joran had told them the first night about Natalees panties. When Jug repeated it he became a dirty old man in the minds of some. Not me

I agree.  I also worked in L and D.  I have seen grandparents, great-grandparents, parents, other siblings, friends, and even a "teacher" and a priest in the DR during a delivery.  I do not see GA being there as weird.  More and more mothers are doing "family births" where the entire family is in the room with a midwife.  It really isn't that strange.  I think the Anthony family is strange, but GA being there was no real biggie.

I agree about the Anthony family being strange.

Karma tell me what hospitals you were at because I would never want to go there.

Just a swinging with the tribe
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1684 on: September 10, 2008, 06:58:38 PM »

Did that person from the other blog ever say if the wagon was like Caylee's?

Not yet!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: September 10, 2008, 06:58:56 PM »

What boundary?

That boundary was already stomped to hell by the time Cindy and Casey let George into the delivery to watch Caylee's birth and to cut the cord.

Karma ... my DIL's mother and father along with her husband (my son) where all in the delivery room when my grandson was born.

Along with my son-in-law ... I was present when my daughter gave birth to her youngest.  However ... my hubby delined the invitation.  He though he may faint.  I called him into the delivery room following grandsons first cry.

Anyways ... apparently families present at births is very common.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: September 10, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »

O/T  Please my monkey parents help - I don't wnat to be another CA and my some has a little Casey in him!!

He is very smart and in all honors classes - which I was relectant to have him put in, but because his FCAT scores are so I the school advised me to keep him those classes.  He very disorganized and has selective memory.

To date, he has 2 D's and 1 F.  Of course, the teacher must have lost his assignments.  Here's my question, would you still let him playfull football?
(practice is 3-4s day a night - games all day Saturday).  Keep in mind, the discipline of football is very good for him!

Please help - as my husband and I disagree on what to do. 

Yes.

No, but I would use football as a reward for doing better in his scholastic subjects.

what grade level are we talking about? My son in his freshman yr of high school lived for wrestling and practice was every day after school til 5pm...his grades dropped from from As and Bs to most Cs....those Cs really hurt his GPA when he went t apply to colleges as they mostly go by SAT and GPA.  He was kicking himself in the butt last yr for not putting his best into his freshman yr when he found out his GPA was too low for U of MD.  Definately, if he is high school, make him quit and go get extra help to pull up those grades.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: September 10, 2008, 07:01:21 PM »

I've had 3 and nothing was covered up. With the first 1, over 9 pds and 3 weeks late, my ex asked me if I knew I had hemroids (sp) because he saw everything, as well, there was this big huge mirror that if I wanted to, I could have looked, I chose not to. The 2nd, I dared him to go down there. With my last both my (new)husband and mother saw everything against my wishes, my husband even watched them do the epeisiodomy? (sp)

2 different hospitals, 3 different drs.

jmo

Oh heck.  By the time I was 10 cm's dilated I couldn't care less if the janitor saw me.  Too much pain to worry about my vanity...LOL....Just deliver my baby and let me bond.

Shoot, I was laughing while I'm supposed to be pushing because I felt like I was faking thanks to the epideril so I'm afraid my vanity was still there.I was embarrassed for both my mother and hubby to see, if I had a father, can't imagine him seeing.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1688 on: September 10, 2008, 07:10:42 PM »

Where did everyone go?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: September 10, 2008, 07:13:18 PM »

CBB, you have important mail   

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: September 10, 2008, 07:14:16 PM »

Alright, I guess I better get something done today.......I'm afraid if I leave I'll miss something! I left on page 19 yesterday and came back to like page 91! With every page read a new one was posted! Oh well! I'll check back after NG!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: September 10, 2008, 07:14:28 PM »

Carpe, If you are still here are you going to be taping the show George and Cindy are supposed to be on tonight and putting it on Youtube? I so want to see it but we are going out so I will miss it. I hope folks are calling in and asking sensible questions but ones we would like answers to.

To all such great news about there being something new on Natalee. I hope this brings the results we have waited for so long. JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: September 10, 2008, 07:14:39 PM »

Where did everyone go?

I am thinking the same thing lol

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1693 on: September 10, 2008, 07:16:11 PM »

Again Sam,I never said birthing was ugly,nasty.I think birthing is beautiful,just not with GrandPa in the room.
Again,Casey was not fully covered and the monitor right next to the bed showed Casey's WHOLE,nekkid bottom.George was IN the room during the birth,he did stand to the side to cut the cord.THAT is what I find creepy and disgusting....not the birth itself.Boundaries.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: September 10, 2008, 07:16:13 PM »

Someone should really let FoxNewsOrlando know their webcam1 is stuck on the "Geek Squad" 
Is that a Harley Davidson belt? 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1695 on: September 10, 2008, 07:21:08 PM »

Carpe, If you are still here are you going to be taping the show George and Cindy are supposed to be on tonight and putting it on Youtube? I so want to see it but we are going out so I will miss it. I hope folks are calling in and asking sensible questions but ones we would like answers to.

To all such great news about there being something new on Natalee. I hope this brings the results we have waited for so long. JMHO
Sam

Sam, I'm sure he will.. no worries.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: September 10, 2008, 07:22:32 PM »

Sam

He told me today he does it every night not to worry

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1697 on: September 10, 2008, 07:23:22 PM »

Sam

Yes ma'am...

Getting ready to record it in just a little bit. I will definitely post it as soon as I can!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1698 on: September 10, 2008, 07:23:49 PM »

you all have to watch this NOW!!!!!!!!!!

LEE FREAKS OUT - RAW VIDEO

http://www.wftv.com/video/17441792/index.html

WOW!!!  Un fraskin believable!!  This family needs to be stopped.  That lady was doing nothing wrong.  Where I come from this is destruction of personal property!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
The video started with the sign in the yard, then Lee wrestles it to the ground like it's a gator, then the video ends with Lee out of breath and the sign right back in his front yard 

What the heck was that sign made of, anyway?
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: September 10, 2008, 07:24:03 PM »

Sam

It was so cool last night we had a MONKEY in here that patched us threw and we could here it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.