April 26, 2024, 01:27:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488270 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1700 on: September 10, 2008, 07:24:51 PM »

Someone should really let FoxNewsOrlando know their webcam1 is stuck on the "Geek Squad" 
Is that a Harley Davidson belt? 

OMG...looks like my hubby's office...but neater...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: September 10, 2008, 07:25:14 PM »

you all have to watch this NOW!!!!!!!!!!

LEE FREAKS OUT - RAW VIDEO

http://www.wftv.com/video/17441792/index.html

He's a f'ing JACKA$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Good thing that sh*t was on video.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1702 on: September 10, 2008, 07:25:47 PM »

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink

First of all welcome to all the new monkeys.

Tomm you must be so proud of your daughter and her compassion.

IDSTLOU, Nice story on you and your neighbor.

Now to the birth of Caylee. All births are miracles. It is not a dirty thing. George was not ever down at his daughters crotch to watch the birth. That is where the Dr. stands as well as a nurse if he needs something. When the baby is born once its, nasal passage is cleared of mucous and it is crying it is laid on the mothers abdomen. The mother has her legs in stirrups and is covered with sheets for a drape. Nothing is exposed to the viewers only to the DR.  In order for George to cut the cord he would have been standing at the side of Casey.

I used to work labor and delivery.Please , try not to make something ugly out of something beautiful. I am sure that George changed Casey's diaper when she was a baby. But yes I would not even want my husband looking at my crotch while giving birth. I just want to make sure we really do understand how it works. JMHO

oh forgot to mention IDSTLOU, you were able to say what I wanted to say about Jug Twitty. I just hated how he was treated when he repeated what Joran had told them the first night about Natalees panties. When Jug repeated it he became a dirty old man in the minds of some. Not me

I agree.  I also worked in L and D.  I have seen grandparents, great-grandparents, parents, other siblings, friends, and even a "teacher" and a priest in the DR during a delivery.  I do not see GA being there as weird.  More and more mothers are doing "family births" where the entire family is in the room with a midwife.  It really isn't that strange.  I think the Anthony family is strange, but GA being there was no real biggie.

I agree about the Anthony family being strange.

Karma tell me what hospitals you were at because I would never want to go there.
Excuse me Sam,please don't be pointing me out.I am not the only one who agrees that it was creepy for George to be there and even if I was the only one I would still post think that George was a pervert.
WTF?Scared Monkey's all about attacking posters who disagree with them now?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1703 on: September 10, 2008, 07:26:25 PM »

I never saw a picture where George was under center and ready for the hike of the ball - sotospeak.

all I saw was him on the sidelines looking lovingly at a new member of the family. nothing wrong with that.

it's all the other crap that has happened that has me concerned. and there is a ton of that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1704 on: September 10, 2008, 07:27:00 PM »

What boundary?

That boundary was already stomped to hell by the time Cindy and Casey let George into the delivery to watch Caylee's birth and to cut the cord.

Karma ... my DIL's mother and father along with her husband (my son) where all in the delivery room when my grandson was born.

Along with my son-in-law ... I was present when my daughter gave birth to her youngest.  However ... my hubby delined the invitation.  He though he may faint.  I called him into the delivery room following grandsons first cry.

Anyways ... apparently families present at births is very common.

Janet
Yeah,apparently.George is still a pervert.

Karma Is Coming

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: September 10, 2008, 07:28:12 PM »

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink

Now to the birth of Caylee. All births are miracles. It is not a dirty thing. George was not ever down at his daughters crotch to watch the birth. That is where the Dr. stands as well as a nurse if he needs something. When the baby is born once its, nasal passage is cleared of mucous and it is crying it is laid on the mothers abdomen. The mother has her legs in stirrups and is covered with sheets for a drape. Nothing is exposed to the viewers only to the DR.  In order for George to cut the cord he would have been standing at the side of Casey.

I used to work labor and delivery.Please , try not to make something ugly out of something beautiful. I am sure that George changed Casey's diaper when she was a baby. But yes I would not even want my husband looking at my crotch while giving birth. I just want to make sure we really do understand how it works. JMHO

oh forgot to mention IDSTLOU, you were able to say what I wanted to say about Jug Twitty. I just hated how he was treated when he repeated what Joran had told them the first night about Natalees panties. When Jug repeated it he became a dirty old man in the minds of some. Not me

I agree.  I also worked in L and D.  I have seen grandparents, great-grandparents, parents, other siblings, friends, and even a "teacher" and a priest in the DR during a delivery.  I do not see GA being there as weird.  More and more mothers are doing "family births" where the entire family is in the room with a midwife.  It really isn't that strange.  I think the Anthony family is strange, but GA being there was no real biggie.

Karma tell me what hospitals you were at because I would never want to go there.
Excuse me Sam,please don't be pointing me out.I am not the only one who agrees that it was creepy for George to be there and even if I was the only one I would still post think that George was a pervert.

For the record, I find it creepy too. To each his own, eh?

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1706 on: September 10, 2008, 07:29:33 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I think it's just their attorney on and not George and Cindy. I'm going to start calling in just a minute, if I can get through (have tried to no avail for 2 yrs) I am going to ask if Lee is running Casey back and forth to her attorney's office on the gas cards donated to help find Caylee.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: September 10, 2008, 07:29:45 PM »

What boundary?

That boundary was already stomped to hell by the time Cindy and Casey let George into the delivery to watch Caylee's birth and to cut the cord.

Karma ... my DIL's mother and father along with her husband (my son) where all in the delivery room when my grandson was born.

Along with my son-in-law ... I was present when my daughter gave birth to her youngest.  However ... my hubby delined the invitation.  He though he may faint.  I called him into the delivery room following grandsons first cry.

Janet

Karma:  I am with you.  I would rather be in the box in the corner of the room giving birth next to the family DOG then have my father in the room.  ha ha
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1708 on: September 10, 2008, 07:29:50 PM »

I never saw a picture where George was under center and ready for the hike of the ball - sotospeak.

all I saw was him on the sidelines looking lovingly at a new member of the family. nothing wrong with that.

it's all the other crap that has happened that has me concerned. and there is a ton of that.

ROB darling I totally agree with you

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1709 on: September 10, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »

I am still wetting my drawers over this one...

It must have been like a scene straight out of

Clark Griswold's Family Vacation or sumpin'   

----------------

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

ALZHEIMER'S PATIENTS SIGHT-SEEING AT ANTHONY HOME

Orlando is known for its theme parks and tourist attractions, now add the Anthony house to the list. A tour bus full of Alzheimer's patients stopped by to sight-see Wednesday.

The Anthony home on Hopespring Drive has now become something of a tourist attraction. The group of 10 Alzheimer's patients from Village Oaks Assisted Living Community decided to scrap regular stops at the beach or park Wednesday.

"'You want to go on a fieldtrip?' They said, 'Ya!' We said, 'Where do you want to go?' They said, 'Let's go to the Casey Anthony house,'" explained Amanda Booth, Village Oaks at Tuskawilla.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1710 on: September 10, 2008, 07:31:05 PM »

What boundary?

Janet

Yes, it is very common Janet.  Mothers, especially mothers who do not have the father involved, will allow anyone close to them to be the "significant other" for support in the delivery room.   Was not my position to judge.  That is who they felt comfortable with.  They had to give permission for that person or person(s) to be in DR.  If they gave permission, it was their choice to have them there.  Not us nurses.

BTW.  I enjoyed your posts today.  I am by nature (maybe at a fault) one that always looks objectively and not subjectively at things.  I never jump on rumors or speculations.  Maybe it is because I work in a law firm now.  "Hear-say" can not be taken as gold and does not stand up in court of law.  (i.e. rumors will not make it in front of a jury) I also believe that if LE had enough evidence, Casey would be back in jail by now.  There has got to be more concrete info out there that we are just not privy to.  They locked up Scott Peterson on less.  It was leaked today that cops will leak evidence...true or false...to try and get additional puzzle pieces.  We do not know if all we heard so far is true or false.  It might just be a game LE is playing to call Anthony's bluff and get more info. 

This is a circus and there are so many blogs on the net and it becomes a "whisper-down-the-lane" scenario.  Maybe it is because I am still living in my own fantasy world that Casey did hand Caylee off to someone and knows she is safe and that is why the family is so calm.  I may be delusional but that is the pessimist holding out in me right now.  I do not want to think that precious baby is dead.  I just can't do it yet.  I may be eating a lot of crow soon.  For the life of me, I can not rationalize why this family is so calm unless they know something we don't.  I have dealt with crazy people in the past, but never an entire family.  My head is spinning.  Most compelling thought is if they had enough concrete evidence, Casey would be behind bars right now.  I just don't get it yet.  So much real stuff we just do not know right now.

I love reading all the posts and thoughts and feelings everyone has and that is what is great about living in America.  I may read a post and say outloud, "what...are you crazy", (while hitting the keyboard) which I am sure others did with some of my posts....LOL.  But, it is all of our Constitutional right to speak our mind and I do believe everyone here knows that even though we get testy sometimes because of the stone-walling and frustration with the Anthony family.  Emails can come off without emotions.  That is the downside to emails and blogs.  We are all emotional, but typed words are sometimes confusing without voice changes or body posture.  Fault of internet...LOL  It just misses the human connection sometimes.

I enjoyed your posts as I did all others on this blog.  I hope mine are enjoyed and if I P*** someone off, (sorry) it was just out of pure frustration with this case and not directed at anyone.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1711 on: September 10, 2008, 07:32:20 PM »

I am trying to get caught up on the reading here, so far behind, but did you all see this:

Casey's attorney, wants all forensic testing on evidence stopped, and he wants to say what gets done!

Back to the previous posts.  Sorry if it has already been posted.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1712 on: September 10, 2008, 07:32:33 PM »

For the record, I find it creepy too. To each his own, eh?
Yeah,I think so Brandi.ScaredMonkeys has posters that have been here a lot longer than I have(I lurked for years) but I'm still not liking this gang mentality every friggen time someone disagrees with me.Oh well,I'm ignored most of the time here anyway....I should just do the same back and go back to my lurking.Lurking is good.Have a good night you all.

Karma Is Coming

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: September 10, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »

Did that person from the other blog ever say if the wagon was like Caylee's?

Doesn't look like Brian's updated yet today.. and I don't see any indication yet either way. I think somebody else here was working on finding out if it was or not.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1714 on: September 10, 2008, 07:34:51 PM »

ROB darling I totally agree with you

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1715 on: September 10, 2008, 07:35:21 PM »

What boundary?

Janet

Karma:  I am with you.  I would rather be in the box in the corner of the room giving birth next to the family DOG then have my father in the room.  ha ha
LOL....I hear you.I truly think it's all about boundaries and privacy.

Karma Is Coming

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: September 10, 2008, 07:37:42 PM »

I am trying to get caught up on the reading here, so far behind, but did you all see this:

Casey's attorney, wants all forensic testing on evidence stopped, and he wants to say what gets done!

Back to the previous posts.  Sorry if it has already been posted.

Ain't it a hoot? They're supposed to be getting info on where Caylee is and yet they're working on Casey's defense even though she hasn't been charged with murder. Casey has been charged with neglect and lying in an investigation as well as check fraud, blah, blah, blah, so if they think Caylee is alive, they should be working on how it wasn't neglect to drop her off with someone who doesn't have a phone # or place to live, and Baez already blew her defense of lying because he went on Greta or NG and admitted she lied. After that, he stopped making the rounds so much,lol

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: September 10, 2008, 07:37:55 PM »

I think it is odd that George cut the cord.  Did he cook and eat the placenta or bury it in the backyard?  Some people do that now, so I hear.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: September 10, 2008, 07:37:58 PM »

I am an RN and I think it was really freakin creepy for George to be in there like that.. and Lee should be prosecuted for destroying the sign..what a tool

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1719 on: September 10, 2008, 07:38:38 PM »

Hiya everyone!  ::MonkeyRoll::Wow, the news about the witness in Aruba gives me hope.  I feel so torn each time we hear something new about the case - I cannot imagine how Beth and Dave feel.  I don't think anyone would understand this besides a forum like this but I just get so sad when I see months and years go by and my prayers unanswered regarding Natalee.  I watch so many similarities in Casey as far as being a sociopath like Joran that I want to scream "not again!"  For some reason I have so much hope on both cases tonight.  I hope that someone with some dignity and morals come forward and put an end to both of these cases.  I hope Ike doesn't hit Houston - I couldn't stand it if my internet and cable went out!  LOL

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.