April 23, 2024, 08:43:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488049 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: September 10, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

Did that person from the other blog ever say if the wagon was like Caylee's?

Doesn't look like Brian's updated yet today.. and I don't see any indication yet either way. I think somebody else here was working on finding out if it was or not.

Thank you so very much anothermonkey you got to admit you think a child's wagon you always think red!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: September 10, 2008, 07:40:13 PM »

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink

First of all welcome to all the new monkeys.

Tomm you must be so proud of your daughter and her compassion.

IDSTLOU, Nice story on you and your neighbor.

Now to the birth of Caylee. All births are miracles. It is not a dirty thing. George was not ever down at his daughters crotch to watch the birth. That is where the Dr. stands as well as a nurse if he needs something. When the baby is born once its, nasal passage is cleared of mucous and it is crying it is laid on the mothers abdomen. The mother has her legs in stirrups and is covered with sheets for a drape. Nothing is exposed to the viewers only to the DR.  In order for George to cut the cord he would have been standing at the side of Casey.

I used to work labor and delivery.Please , try not to make something ugly out of something beautiful. I am sure that George changed Casey's diaper when she was a baby. But yes I would not even want my husband looking at my crotch while giving birth. I just want to make sure we really do understand how it works. JMHO

oh forgot to mention IDSTLOU, you were able to say what I wanted to say about Jug Twitty. I just hated how he was treated when he repeated what Joran had told them the first night about Natalees panties. When Jug repeated it he became a dirty old man in the minds of some. Not me

I agree.  I also worked in L and D.  I have seen grandparents, great-grandparents, parents, other siblings, friends, and even a "teacher" and a priest in the DR during a delivery.  I do not see GA being there as weird.  More and more mothers are doing "family births" where the entire family is in the room with a midwife.  It really isn't that strange.  I think the Anthony family is strange, but GA being there was no real biggie.

I agree about the Anthony family being strange.

Karma tell me what hospitals you were at because I would never want to go there.
Excuse me Sam,please don't be pointing me out.I am not the only one who agrees that it was creepy for George to be there and even if I was the only one I would still post think that George was a pervert.
WTF?Scared Monkey's all about attacking posters who disagree with them now?

I am an RN and I think it was really freakin creepy for George to be in there like that.. and Lee should be prosecuted for destroying the sign..what a tool

I think it was very creepy too!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: September 10, 2008, 07:40:33 PM »

1:12pm Casey posts Facebook message to Cameron Campana: "Got drunk last night. Threatened to kill someone. Good times."

Look what Casey posts to Cameron
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1723 on: September 10, 2008, 07:41:12 PM »

I am trying to get caught up on the reading here, so far behind, but did you all see this:

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

Casey's attorney, wants all forensic testing on evidence stopped, and he wants to say what gets done!

Back to the previous posts.  Sorry if it has already been posted.

Gee....what kind of testing could possibly be making Jose so nervous?  Can we say paternity???  Makes sense.  We already know a dead body was in there.  We know hair with decomp banding was in there.  We know the hair was either Casey's or Caylee's.  We know Casey is alive and well.  What is so important that Jose files a motion to stop it?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: September 10, 2008, 07:41:49 PM »

1:12pm Casey posts Facebook message to Cameron Campana: "Got drunk last night. Threatened to kill someone. Good times."

Edit to add message was on June 28th Didn't think much about it till the name Cameron came up ..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: September 10, 2008, 07:42:08 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Wednesday - Sept. 10, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

7:13 PM ET - No protesters in front of the Anthony home right now, but the mobile billboard is parked in front of the house facing cameras across the street.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: September 10, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »

What is the date of this post?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1727 on: September 10, 2008, 07:42:59 PM »

Need a Brillo Pad to scrub my mind....that always bring an ewwwwwwwwww out of me...Des Wink

Now to the birth of Caylee. All births are miracles. It is not a dirty thing. George was not ever down at his daughters crotch to watch the birth. That is where the Dr. stands as well as a nurse if he needs something. When the baby is born once its, nasal passage is cleared of mucous and it is crying it is laid on the mothers abdomen. The mother has her legs in stirrups and is covered with sheets for a drape. Nothing is exposed to the viewers only to the DR.  In order for George to cut the cord he would have been standing at the side of Casey.

I used to work labor and delivery.Please , try not to make something ugly out of something beautiful. I am sure that George changed Casey's diaper when she was a baby. But yes I would not even want my husband looking at my crotch while giving birth. I just want to make sure we really do understand how it works. JMHO

oh forgot to mention IDSTLOU, you were able to say what I wanted to say about Jug Twitty. I just hated how he was treated when he repeated what Joran had told them the first night about Natalees panties. When Jug repeated it he became a dirty old man in the minds of some. Not me

I agree.  I also worked in L and D.  I have seen grandparents, great-grandparents, parents, other siblings, friends, and even a "teacher" and a priest in the DR during a delivery.  I do not see GA being there as weird.  More and more mothers are doing "family births" where the entire family is in the room with a midwife.  It really isn't that strange.  I think the Anthony family is strange, but GA being there was no real biggie.

Karma tell me what hospitals you were at because I would never want to go there.
Excuse me Sam,please don't be pointing me out.I am not the only one who agrees that it was creepy for George to be there and even if I was the only one I would still post think that George was a pervert.

I am an RN and I think it was really freakin creepy for George to be in there like that.. and Lee should be prosecuted for destroying the sign..what a tool
Thank you
I'm not attacking anyone who thinks it is not creepy for George to be there during the birthing process and I think I deserve the same in return.
Sam did not have to go and make that comment about what hospital I was born in and how she wouldn't want to go to that hospital but again....I'm not 12 years old and won't argue like one so I'm dropping it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1728 on: September 10, 2008, 07:43:00 PM »

I am watching the raw video of Lee Anthony.  Let me just say "thank you" to the man who got in his face and said what is on everyones minds. 

He owes that very nice woman with the dog a new sign.  Those are NOT cheap.

Trying to be polite as I throw your belongings away just as my sister did to Caylee.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: September 10, 2008, 07:44:04 PM »

Sorry Mammy message was on June 28th Didn't think much about it till the name Cameron came up ..
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: September 10, 2008, 07:45:04 PM »

For the record, I find it creepy too. To each his own, eh?

Absolutely....but as a nurse I had to respect their choice even if I didn't agree.  Some people are weird...Sorry, they are not like the norm.

Don't agree or disagree.  Just had to point out that there are "different" scenarios out there and as a nurse, I had to respect that.  I Could go on about umbilical cord stumps and breast feeding abnormals, but that is for a different thread.  People are strange in their own little ways.  As a nurse, I respected that even though it was not my teachings.

Which also brings me to George and Cindy.  Both in professions that learned that judgment by non-professionals will not hold up and judgment by professionals needs to be proven.  They are not stupid by no means.  This is all planned.  They know what is admissible in court and what is not.  As much as they look like a dysfunctional family we would all like to B slap, they are intelligent re law and what would come into court and not.

I am not saying they are innocent, but they are smarter than the average bear BooBoo.  It is all a script.  We just need to figure out the plot.  There is a real plot behind all of this.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: September 10, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Wednesday - Sept. 10, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

7:13 PM ET - No protesters in front of the Anthony home right now, but the mobile billboard is parked in front of the house facing cameras across the street.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

What's the point of that?  I think the neighbors across the street already know what Caylee looks like and that she is missing.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1732 on: September 10, 2008, 07:45:55 PM »

I am trying to get caught up on the reading here, so far behind, but did you all see this:

Casey's attorney, wants all forensic testing on evidence stopped, and he wants to say what gets done!

Gee....what kind of testing could possibly be making Jose so nervous?  Can we say paternity???  Makes sense.  We already know a dead body was in there.  We know hair with decomp banding was in there.  We know the hair was either Casey's or Caylee's.  We know Casey is alive and well.  What is so important that Jose files a motion to stop it?

Wait, um, since when does a defense attorney get to dictate what goes on in an ongoing investigation?  Have we found Caylee yet? Oh no we haven't...JOSE TAKE A HINT FROM YOUR CLIENT AND SIT DOWN AND SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.

I am so fed up with the way these people prance around like they are invincible...like they have committed the perfect crime and are going to get away with this bullcrap. 

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: September 10, 2008, 07:46:45 PM »

I think it is odd that George cut the cord.  Did he cook and eat the placenta or bury it in the backyard?  Some people do that now, so I hear.

Excuse me while i go puke
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: September 10, 2008, 07:47:12 PM »

Sorry Mammy message was on June 28th Didn't think much about it till the name Cameron came up ..

That's ok.  I leave things out of my posting quite often.  Thank you.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: September 10, 2008, 07:48:32 PM »

What a joke .. if it wasnt so damned sad...
Since when does a criminal defense atty tell the investigators that they dont have to process any more evidence
Jose, you are a joke   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1736 on: September 10, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »

Wait, um, since when does a defense attorney get to dictate what goes on in an ongoing investigation?  Have we found Caylee yet? Oh no we haven't...JOSE TAKE A HINT FROM YOUR CLIENT AND SIT DOWN AND SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE.

I am so fed up with the way these people prance around like they are invincible...like they have committed the perfect crime and are going to get away with this bullcrap. 

He doesn't.  The DA complied with his discovery motion for the neglect/lying charges.  That's all he gets.  He doesn't get to dictate how a murder investigation is conducted.

Did he really go to law school?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: September 10, 2008, 07:50:18 PM »

I think it is odd that George cut the cord.  Did he cook and eat the placenta or bury it in the backyard?  Some people do that now, so I hear.

Excuse me while i go puke

Matthew Mconaughey just burried the placenta of his baby...not sure how this all ties into missing Caylee, but it is something that is done.   ????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: September 10, 2008, 07:51:06 PM »

What is the DATE on this?
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1739 on: September 10, 2008, 07:51:45 PM »

Thank you
I'm not attacking anyone who thinks it is not creepy for George to be there during the birthing process and I think I deserve the same in return.
Sam did not have to go and make that comment about what hospital I was born in and how she wouldn't want to go to that hospital but again....I'm not 12 years old and won't argue like one so I'm dropping it.

No attacks here.  I think we all know that it is the birth mothers choice who can be in delivery room and we have to respect that...nurse or no nurse.  It is the mom's decision and consent must be signed.  As much as we would like to judge preggo mothers in labor, we can't.  It is their choice and we have to respect that.  It may not be our choice, but we are not the one naked in stirrups at the time.  It is the birth mother's choice.  it has to be respected no matter what we think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.