April 24, 2024, 10:23:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488151 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1840 on: September 10, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »

LOL  that was the second time (at least) that NeJame mentioned "people on blogs" ... These blogs must REALLY be bothering somebody!

I PROUD to be a bee up their butts!!!    Des

Yeah rite?  Me too!  LOL  Glad I can help!   Ok ok ... You know Geo and Sin Sin are watching NG ... I wonder how the feel about NeJame repeating over and over that they are in DENIAL (and even gave the stages)... then he flips to ... they believe Caylee is alive .... So which is it? 

This is not widely known, BUT I will let you guys in on a little secret:  Real name:
 Mark Nejame-Anthony

Abby...you now officially owe me a pair of dry underware....Des....ROFLMAO!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: September 10, 2008, 08:55:09 PM »

Ok, just re-heard this..and I know its been posted...where George says
"the body in my granddaughters car was not my granddaughter"

THATS NOT what he actually said..I had the closed caption on he says
"the body in my DAMN DAUGHTERS CAR was not my granddaughter"

That's funny!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1842 on: September 10, 2008, 08:55:21 PM »

Nancy Grace asks a very valid question of which she really got no answer to. Why would Cindy and George need a high powered, high priced "CRIMINAL DEFENSE" attorney?  One might ask how he is being paid as well.

One of his answers was rather surprising. He stated that his firm works with the media and that the media has been mishandled in this case. Did I miss something ... I thought Larry was the family spokesperson. Although he has been MIA. Where's Waldo?

Another thing, where is the composite drawing of Zeneida at?  Why hasn't Cindy released that drawing so the rest of the world can see who they are looking for?

MY composit drawing of Zenaida:

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: September 10, 2008, 08:57:10 PM »

Nejame looks kinda like Charles Krauthammer, the columnist and Fox News consultant.

Let's face it...if the Anthonys needed a media consultant or public relations person, they would have hired one.  Instead they got a criminal defense attorney.  Nuff said.

heard that and made that same point a few days ago...

it's all coming to a head.

someone has told the Anthony's they will be suspects if the body is found - hence - the lack of cooperation.

They know what we will found out. eventually.

all that can stop that is the discovery of the body.

and there you have it. plain and simple and wrapped in a bow.

essentially then LE have until November 9th to find the body and make it a very tricky case for the defense... or they find the body later and charge everyone at that date. Either way - the entire Anthony family has years and years of legal problems because they didn't tell the truth.

the truth was so simple and America would have rallied behind them.... they took the cowards way out.

did you see that Casey?

To hire this Jerk-off....they must...IMOO..think the body is *findable*.....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: September 10, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »

Mark Nejam

Orlando attorney, Mark NeJame with  wife Josie and 1 year old Birthday Girl, Valentina. "This is a very special way to remember Valentina's cute little butt. She's growing so fast and this allows us to preserve her sweet innocence forever." Mark and Josie NeJame

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1845 on: September 10, 2008, 08:59:15 PM »

Well i see there was no anthony's just dudley moore on ng..The New Media Hoochie
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: September 10, 2008, 08:59:23 PM »

LOL  that was the second time (at least) that NeJame mentioned "people on blogs" ... These blogs must REALLY be bothering somebody!

Yeah rite?  Me too!  LOL  Glad I can help!   Ok ok ... You know Geo and Sin Sin are watching NG ... I wonder how the feel about NeJame repeating over and over that they are in DENIAL (and even gave the stages)... then he flips to ... they believe Caylee is alive .... So which is it? 

This is not widely known, BUT I will let you guys in on a little secret:  Real name:
 Mark Nejame-Anthony

Casey left an extra pair out there on the fence.  Shall i go get them.  I just love chatting with you des.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: September 10, 2008, 08:59:42 PM »

Annie Downing is friends with "Lake Vaj" Sean Daly..... and Casey... at all of the "sex parties"

Ya know I look at all those photos and it just grosses me out...I was wild when I was younger but nothing like they are in all those pics....Its insane to me how they behave like that and put it in pics for whoever to see.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1848 on: September 10, 2008, 08:59:47 PM »

Releasing balloons into the air like they did is frowned upon (if not against the law down here).  the Florida Fish and Wildlife would find this very interesting.  One of those deflated balloons could end up killing an endangered animal protected by state laws. 

I know its far fetched and I am reaching here...

not too sure about it becoming law..with those balloons..although, we have a problem with our sea turtles eating balloons not realizing it isn't food.
I certainly wouldn't be releasing balloons..I love the environment...and all the lil critters.
Maybe the River Keepers would be upset..I know the turtles would die if they ate the balloons.

I have several contacts within the Collier County FL area FL Fish and Wildlife.  This is one of the things used in public awareness, these balloons kill birds, fish, turtles, and can hurt the larger animals internally if injested.  I know again that its reaching, but still, why would you do that?  Stick with lighting candles.

Yep, I do agree.. I believe the gopher turtle has been added to a list recently.. maybe you can check on that.  I know a lady Claire..here in my county..she'd flip the freak out if she saw that video..she and Harold run the rescue service.. I can inquire tomorrow if you can't get through..  I do know it is frowned on bigtime..just like throwing cigs on the ground.. pollution. 
Boy oh boy...by land sea and air..the A'$ just can't stop polluting. 

You can also call a pet crematory..it's that simple to inquire.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: September 10, 2008, 09:00:39 PM »

Annie Downing with "lake vaj" Sean Daly You Tube

http://www.youtube.com/user/adowning04

I clicked on "sean daly's sh*ts weeeeak" (whatever that is!!)

I'm not even sure what I saw there.. but I did notice the couch. 

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: September 10, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »

CAN SOMEONE  PLEASE SEND THE PROTESTERS TO MARK'S OFFICE PLEASE.   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: September 10, 2008, 09:01:53 PM »

Mark Nejame-Anthony

Casey left an extra pair out there on the fence.  Shall i go get them.  I just love chatting with you des.

Nope...sure they have crotch crikets.....Des

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1852 on: September 10, 2008, 09:02:11 PM »

Annie Downing is friends with "Lake Vaj" Sean Daly..... and Casey... at all of the "sex parties"

Ya know I look at all those photos and it just grosses me out...I was wild when I was younger but nothing like they are in all those pics....Its insane to me how they behave like that and put it in pics for whoever to see.

We never took pictures and posted them on the internet.  Its sort of like "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"  her "friends" ratted her out on this one. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: September 10, 2008, 09:02:46 PM »

She has a new puppy!!  Didn't someone mention that Caylee was talking about the nanny's new puppie??

Annie rhymes with Zanny!!   

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: September 10, 2008, 09:03:26 PM »

Nancy Grace asks a very valid question of which she really got no answer to. Why would Cindy and George need a high powered, high priced "CRIMINAL DEFENSE" attorney?  One might ask how he is being paid as well.

One of his answers was rather surprising. He stated that his firm works with the media and that the media has been mishandled in this case. Did I miss something ... I thought Larry was the family spokesperson. Although he has been MIA. Where's Waldo?

Another thing, where is the composite drawing of Zeneida at?  Why hasn't Cindy released that drawing so the rest of the world can see who they are looking for?

You got me there. I forgot about that picture.  You need to send that in to the police.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1855 on: September 10, 2008, 09:04:27 PM »

Releasing balloons into the air like they did is frowned upon (if not against the law down here).  the Florida Fish and Wildlife would find this very interesting.  One of those deflated balloons could end up killing an endangered animal protected by state laws. 

not too sure about it becoming law..with those balloons..although, we have a problem with our sea turtles eating balloons not realizing it isn't food.
I certainly wouldn't be releasing balloons..I love the environment...and all the lil critters.
Maybe the River Keepers would be upset..I know the turtles would die if they ate the balloons.

I have several contacts within the Collier County FL area FL Fish and Wildlife.  This is one of the things used in public awareness, these balloons kill birds, fish, turtles, and can hurt the larger animals internally if injested.  I know again that its reaching, but still, why would you do that?  Stick with lighting candles.

Yep, I do agree.. I believe the gopher turtle has been added to a list recently.. maybe you can check on that.  I know a lady Claire..here in my county..she'd flip the freak out if she saw that video..she and Harold run the rescue service.. I can inquire tomorrow if you can't get through..  I do know it is frowned on bigtime..just like throwing cigs on the ground.. pollution. 

I just emailed the manager of our local FL F&WL  hopefully I will hear something back soon.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: September 10, 2008, 09:05:13 PM »

Yeah.....THAT'S HER....Klaas Ya gotta send this to Cin and Geo...ASAP!!!!!

Des... Wink

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1857 on: September 10, 2008, 09:06:21 PM »

She has a new puppy!!  Didn't someone mention that Caylee was talking about the nanny's new puppie??

Annie rhymes with Zanny!!   

Taken 05/10/2008

fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1858 on: September 10, 2008, 09:07:04 PM »

I just emailed the manager of our local FL F&WL  hopefully I will hear something back soon.

Wink
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: September 10, 2008, 09:11:23 PM »

So we are a thorn in the side of the Anthonys?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.