April 25, 2024, 11:02:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488261 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: September 10, 2008, 09:59:16 PM »

Think about it.  The implication is that Caylee Marie was the result an incest.

Without credible backup ... I will not go there.  Without credible backup ... I firmly believe that this type of speculation has crossed a boundary.

Janet

THANKYOU SO VERY MUCH I AGREE WITH YOU 100%--IT JUST ISN'T RIGHT TO ASSUME SOMETHING LIKE THAT, WHEN THE TRUTH OF ALL THIS COMES OUT AND THE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT INCEST END UP NOT TRUE THINK ABOUT IT--FOREVER LEE & GEORGE WILL BE BRANDED BY WHAT HAS BEEN TYPED ON BLOGS AND REPORTS FOREVER THAT IS JUST AS SAID BEFORE CROSSING THE LINE.

I, too, must agree with both of you.  While there is, IMO, much evidence which points to certain family members being implicated in the disposal of Caylee's body and helping Casey avoid facing the consequences of what appears to be her daughter's murder,  I see no evidence whatsoever that even hints at incest and I think it is so unfair to, as Janet said, cross this boundary.

What boundary?
[/quote]

It's just a boundary which I set for myself.
[/quote]

me too Babybear

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: September 10, 2008, 09:59:37 PM »

I have a pretty large group and we are going to hit up more of the cell tower ping locations.... since Texas Equusearch has exhausted most everything from sr-520 to sr-50 and sr-436 to sr-417.   We are going to search probable areas outside of that grid since it has been extensively covered.

Wonderful news Joseph - thanks for everything you and your group are doing!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: September 10, 2008, 10:00:42 PM »

I have a pretty large group and we are going to hit up more of the cell tower ping locations.... since Texas Equusearch has exhausted most everything from sr-520 to sr-50 and sr-436 to sr-417.   We are going to search probable areas outside of that grid since it has been extensively covered.

Hey Joseph ... it's Kim ... how far are your searches from International Drive in Orlando?  It's a 32819 zip. 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: September 10, 2008, 10:01:31 PM »

I don't get where some are coming from comparing Natalee's case and Jug with this freak family.

Lies told by the corrupt Aruban Government Julie Renfro v info from the guy that bailed her out...

help a bruddah out here!

total non-sense - there is no correlation.

The killer is IN THE FAMILY IN CAYLEE'S CASE and in Natalee's case the killer is a lying murdering rapist that should have his balls torn off.

Rob,
All I am saying is it made me sick to my stomach reading the crap at RU about Jug. Taking his words out of context like "He coached her" to mean he was molesting her. Taking pics of Natalee on the beach and saying she looked pregnant. I just hated it in that case and I hate it in this case.

In NO WAY...would I EVER compare Jug to George. Jug is my hero, he is up there with my brother!!!

Lis, I know that - stop reading at RU. 

lol...How's the recliner? did you get a new one?

Oh my gosh Rob...do you remember how they INFURIATED ME!! and how I RANTED!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
CBeach
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1924 on: September 10, 2008, 10:02:59 PM »

Hey Rob!  Yes... searched all around Sawgrass as you requested.  There are two lakes there.... I spent a lot of time searching around the area.... just way too many windows overlooking everything there.....

Joseph what do you think about Lori Wilson Park in Cocoa Beach.  Playground, a maritime, and from the pictures I have seen Casey and Caylee have been there.  Just thinking
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1925 on: September 10, 2008, 10:03:54 PM »

Nancy Grace Recap   9/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT8xx-s9Is0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUurO5AYyzI

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: September 10, 2008, 10:04:45 PM »

Hello Klaas,

Sorry to do this by reply - I'm so new I never figured out how to originate my own post.

Would you please remove my profile as I won't be posting anymore.  This blog life just isn't for me.  I have very bad health and the stress is not good for me.  Thank you all for helping me pass the 5 hours a day that I must take IV treatments for a chest infection.  Reading all the posts has been overall a good experience.

Bye sweet monkeys.

Thanks,
Sillymonkey

Hi Sillymonkey,

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been well.  I know the forums and especially missing persons cases can be very stressful at time so I completely understand.

I won't delete your account though, I'll leave it then you can come back and post if you change your mind. 

Take care!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1927 on: September 10, 2008, 10:04:56 PM »

more..

"Brian,

I have Cindy and R. Anderson out today scouting out and following up on all the tips that have been sent to you.  I have got Beverly’s tip and maps.  They will be following up on that location today also.

I plan on gathering another large group together on Saturday.  I will send you the location and time as soon as it has been determined.

Wyatt Locke
Search Coordinator
407-254-5539

Any searching is good searching... I just want to make you aware that this group is affiliating themselves with the psychic locations... their searching is based on dreams.  We are searching based on factual evidence and locations of probable interest.  I think it is great they are out searching... please note we will have a seperate group searching... anyone interested in that keep your eye on www.momsforjustice.org press releases, web sleuths, and scared monkeys.  THe more out there... the better.....
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: September 10, 2008, 10:06:01 PM »

Just out of curiosity ... will Baez have the right to sell this story w/out Casey's consent .... after trial?  Will that negate attorney - client privledge afterwards?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1929 on: September 10, 2008, 10:06:41 PM »

incoming mail.....but don't leave yet...it's not important...!!

what you're doing now is more important than my mail.
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1930 on: September 10, 2008, 10:07:19 PM »

I see we have some more new monkeys - hmmmm dayolddonut - that makes me hungry and DonnaKaren- love the panty hose - not so much the perfurme!!!!!!

Thank you , Always1. Ha! I wish I was as wealthy as DonnaKaran..
 I've only posted a few times. I've been lurking every day, trying to let all this sink in. All this is getting the best of me.
In fact, I did post the other night, but it was over looked, when we were all concerned about the search being called off. But that's ok, I truly understand. It wasn't that important anyway.

I'm a little shy, that's why I don't post that often. I'll try to do better, at least stop in to say hello.

Being in South Carolina, I feel helpless, just wish there was something that I could do. I have been doing something...., I pray for that precious baby everynight. I pray for everyone thats searching for Caylee.

This is a great place! I love being in this cage with all you monkeys!! You guys are the best!

Keep up the good work!!
OK, back to lurking mode.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1931 on: September 10, 2008, 10:09:12 PM »

Just out of curiosity ... will Baez have the right to sell this story w/out Casey's consent .... after trial?  Will that negate attorney - client privledge afterwards?

if his client is convicted it will be in poor taste - but he is a defense attorney.

I'm not sure there is anything to prevent him from selling his story either way.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: September 10, 2008, 10:09:36 PM »

CASEYSINNOCENT
Sep 10, 2008 | 8:24 PM EVIDENCE WILL BECOMING OUT VERY SHORTLY THAT WILL PROVE THAT CASEY IS INNOCENT AND THAT CAYLEE IS ALIVE! YOU PEOPLE SIT HERE ALL DAY, SMUG, JUDGEMENTAL, AND ARROGANT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THIS MEDIA TELLS YOU. YOU PEOPLE CAME TO THIS BLOG FOR A GREAT AND JUST CAUSE, THAT IS TO FIND AN INNOCENT BABY. HOWEVER MANY OF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR TONE FROM CONCERN TO HATE. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE DEPTHS AND COMPLEXITY OF THIS CASE. I SWEAR TO YOU, IT IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS

(LMAO!)

-------------------

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2270
VeritasInMorte
Sep 10, 2008 | 9:51 PM To FOX Blog Community,
For legal and obvious reasons we cannot release certain details at this time concerning the search for Caylee Anthony. We do however understand and acknowledge your concerns and ask for your patience just a little bit longer so justice can be served in its appropriate manner to those involved. While we cannot confirm nor deny LE_informant's information here, we believe we have reached an important milestone in Caylee's case. God Bless Caylee and those who have helped through out this emotional ordeal.

----------------

justmelaura13
Sep 10, 2008 | 10:01 PM

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Homicide detectives were called to an overgrown lot on Leon Road in East Arlington Thursday afternoon after what appeared to be human remains were found.

A tree-trimming crew clearing the lot said they found a garbage bag with bones inside.

"One of my guys grabbed a bag, and when he did, we noticed something that fell out," crew foreman Jeff Osborn said. "They haven't determined for sure, but it appears to be a human skull."

Police removed the big, black garbage bag and other evidence from the scene.

Detectives would not say much, but did confirm a skull and other bones were in the bag.

The work crew said there were also children's toys -- building blocks -- in the bag, but investigators said they did not see any toys.

The remains were turned over to the medical examiner, who will try and determine the person's identity and cause of death.

---------

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: September 10, 2008, 10:11:08 PM »

I see we have some more new monkeys - hmmmm dayolddonut - that makes me hungry and DonnaKaren- love the panty hose - not so much the perfurme!!!!!!

I've only posted a few times. I've been lurking every day, trying to let all this sink in. All this is getting the best of me.
In fact, I did post the other night, but it was over looked, when we were all concerned about the search being called off. But that's ok, I truly understand. It wasn't that important anyway.

I'm a little shy, that's why I don't post that often. I'll try to do better, at least stop in to say hello.

Being in South Carolina, I feel helpless, just wish there was something that I could do. I have been doing something...., I pray for that precious baby everynight. I pray for everyone thats searching for Caylee.

This is a great place! I love being in this cage with all you monkeys!! You guys are the best!

Keep up the good work!!

Welcome Donna!  Don't feel bad if your post gets overlooked it happens to all of us especially when it's busy!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1934 on: September 10, 2008, 10:13:52 PM »

CASEYSINNOCENT
Sep 10, 2008 | 8:24 PM EVIDENCE WILL BECOMING OUT VERY SHORTLY THAT WILL PROVE THAT CASEY IS INNOCENT AND THAT CAYLEE IS ALIVE! YOU PEOPLE SIT HERE ALL DAY, SMUG, JUDGEMENTAL, AND ARROGANT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES. NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THIS MEDIA TELLS YOU. YOU PEOPLE CAME TO THIS BLOG FOR A GREAT AND JUST CAUSE, THAT IS TO FIND AN INNOCENT BABY. HOWEVER MANY OF YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR TONE FROM CONCERN TO HATE. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE DEPTHS AND COMPLEXITY OF THIS CASE. I SWEAR TO YOU, IT IS NOT WHAT IT SEEMS

(LMAO!)

-------------------

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2270
VeritasInMorte
For legal and obvious reasons we cannot release certain details at this time concerning the search for Caylee Anthony. We do however understand and acknowledge your concerns and ask for your patience just a little bit longer so justice can be served in its appropriate manner to those involved. While we cannot confirm nor deny LE_informant's information here, we believe we have reached an important milestone in Caylee's case. God Bless Caylee and those who have helped through out this emotional ordeal.

----------------

justmelaura13

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Homicide detectives were called to an overgrown lot on Leon Road in East Arlington Thursday afternoon after what appeared to be human remains were found.

A tree-trimming crew clearing the lot said they found a garbage bag with bones inside.

"One of my guys grabbed a bag, and when he did, we noticed something that fell out," crew foreman Jeff Osborn said. "They haven't determined for sure, but it appears to be a human skull."

Detectives would not say much, but did confirm a skull and other bones were in the bag.

The work crew said there were also children's toys -- building blocks -- in the bag, but investigators said they did not see any toys.

The remains were turned over to the medical examiner, who will try and determine the person's identity and cause of death.

---------

someone should shut off the Anthony's connection...they have nothing to do but post all day... and kick the crap outta old ladies.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: September 10, 2008, 10:15:01 PM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=2272
rickrock11
Sep 10, 2008 | 10:11 PM

A sign I'd LIKE to see.....

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: September 10, 2008, 10:15:26 PM »

if his client is convicted it will be in poor taste - but he is a defense attorney.

I'm not sure there is anything to prevent him from selling his story either way.

Thanks Rob .... yes, it would be in poor taste but ..... 1.5 mil invests well!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: September 10, 2008, 10:16:07 PM »

CASEYSINNOCENT

(LMAO!)

-------------------

VeritasInMorte

----------------

justmelaura13

---------

That Jacksonville body was found June 26, 2008.  You would think we'd know by now if it was Caylee

http://www.news4jax.com/news/16720670/detail.html
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: September 10, 2008, 10:16:28 PM »

Keep up the good work!!

Welcome Donna!  Don't feel bad if your post gets overlooked it happens to all of us especially when it's busy!

Thank you, for the warm welcome, Klaasend. I didn't feel bad at all. I know how busy it gets on here. And I truly understand when someone's post goes unseen.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: September 10, 2008, 10:16:58 PM »

Sources suggest the new charges are from ATT and Winn-Dixie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.