April 25, 2024, 08:57:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488256 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: September 09, 2008, 09:34:47 PM »

posted on another site

LEE EMAILED ME BACK
Yesterday, I had emailed Lee and asked if he was still taking donations, and if so, what was the minimum. Much to my surprise, he replied back. Here is what I got.

Thank you for the email.

Donations of any amount will be collected and utilized to help fund the efforts to find Caylee until she is brought home. The donations are going towards providing water to volunteers, fliers, and t-shirts to get the word out, etc.

Attached is a copy of the info on how to help/donate from the www.HelpFindCaylee.com website:

How to Help

Donate To the Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Hey Kristin, I was just thinking about you earlier today. Hope all is well.

OK..can I get pizzed at Lee's response now 

hey Lisa havent seen you forever thought I was talkin to myself here lol

all is well!!! How is your little monkey?

Yeah donations are used for water, volunteers??? why would you need to pay a volunteer?? oh and by the way WHAT SEARCHES

Monkey home sick today with fever and cold...but we had fun playing chess and checkers!! I got the day off too. Loved it!!

Aw mine too first my son then daughter then husband now me it has been horrible the last two weeks..

I hope he feels better

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for your family Kristin!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: September 09, 2008, 09:35:49 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

Jaaanet...caaaalling Jaaaanet!!!

I have Chilli for you!!!

Get that ice cream cake and get back in the cage!!!

Cake???  Chili??  Ice cream??  I'm in.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: September 09, 2008, 09:36:17 PM »

posted on another site

LEE EMAILED ME BACK
Yesterday, I had emailed Lee and asked if he was still taking donations, and if so, what was the minimum. Much to my surprise, he replied back. Here is what I got.

Thank you for the email.

Donations of any amount will be collected and utilized to help fund the efforts to find Caylee until she is brought home. The donations are going towards providing water to volunteers, fliers, and t-shirts to get the word out, etc.

Attached is a copy of the info on how to help/donate from the www.HelpFindCaylee.com website:

How to Help

Donate To the Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Yeah donations are used for water, volunteers??? why would you need to pay a volunteer?? oh and by the way WHAT SEARCHES

Monkey home sick today with fever and cold...but we had fun playing chess and checkers!! I got the day off too. Loved it!!

Aw mine too first my son then daughter then husband now me it has been horrible the last two weeks..

I hope he feels better

You too Sweetie. I had it, now little Monkey.
This too shall pass!!
Now would be good!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: September 09, 2008, 09:36:22 PM »

Amen LOL I am from England now living in the south and everyone tells me all the time talk talk we want to here you accent my answer always is I don't have one you do lmao

Lisa, it takes us forever to get out of the supermarket here because all the little teenage girly checkers keep asking hubby to talk to them and say their names. 

I Stand With The Girl
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: September 09, 2008, 09:37:03 PM »

A Map of the area joseph was talking about..

Why does Oveida ring a bell?  Who do we know that lived in that area?

Amy H mentioned something about her insurance information going to the Oveida house.

That's right.  So could Amy have been living nearby and Casey had visited her enough to know about those places.  Then when she had a dead body on her hands...she tossed poor little Caylee somewhere around there? 

Could be Lala's .... who know what goes thru her mind .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Alabamamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: September 09, 2008, 09:37:08 PM »

I'm just curious as to what they are doing with all those shirts & water, I mean they hold any searches so they don't have any volunteers to hand them out too. Also do the you think the book will be fiction, non fiction or true crime?

Doris
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: September 09, 2008, 09:37:48 PM »

Kristin, do you mind posting which email you used for Lee?  I'd like to send  

brotheroftheskanklee@hotmail.com

I almost took this as the true address.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #487 on: September 09, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

I have Chilli for you!!!

OMG you Monkey's are cruel...well my hubs is going to think so once I give him this list of things I want ... PRONTO!!  LOL  Lets add some Frito's to the list and maybe a pickle.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: September 09, 2008, 09:38:41 PM »

sooooo....Cindy "knew" Caylee wasn't at Tony's??? She didn't ask where Caylee was from what Nate says, or did I miss something?

Not really.  NG asked if Cindy had asked where Caylee was in front of him and he said no.

i thought that was strange that cindy didn't walk in and ask where caylee was... i know when my mom came to visit us she usually got to the front door and had her arms out for our son calling for him

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: September 09, 2008, 09:38:57 PM »

I'm just curious as to what they are doing with all those shirts & water, I mean they hold any searches so they don't have any volunteers to hand them out too. Also do the you think the book will be fiction, non fiction or true crime?

Welcome Alabamamom! The book will be 100% fiction 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 09, 2008, 09:39:19 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

I have Chilli for you!!!

OMG you Monkey's are cruel...well my hubs is going to think so once I give him this list of things I want ... PRONTO!!  LOL  Lets add some Frito's to the list and maybe a pickle.

You're gonna give that baby indigestion! 

I Stand With The Girl
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 09, 2008, 09:39:52 PM »

posted on another site

LEE EMAILED ME BACK

Thank you for the email.

How to Help

Donate To the Trust Fund

I hope he feels better

Thank you !!!

I hope so too kids are better now My hubby acts worse then them when he's sick...A Grown man crawled up in a little ball on the couch moaning and groaning is not a pretty sight!!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: September 09, 2008, 09:40:01 PM »

Hey KLASS..can you post the side by side pic you had of t he panties found at the search and the bra Casey has on?

"God dont like ugly"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 09, 2008, 09:40:20 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

I have Chilli for you!!!

Party in the cage!!
I'm getting hungry!!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: September 09, 2008, 09:40:27 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/31/Caylee+Anthony+Grandfather+Says+Caylee+Kidnappers

Caylee Anthony’s Grandfather Says Caylee’s Kidnappers Are Being Watched
EmailWritten by girlsgab on Aug-12-08 12:48pm
Posted by admin
August 12, 2008
It’s been 28 days since now 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Caylee’s grandfather told Eyewitness News on Tuesday that she was kidnapped and the people that have her are being watched.

George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with “people assisting outside the normal scope of things” and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter.

“These people know they are being watched. They know it,” George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: September 09, 2008, 09:40:48 PM »

I can't imagine Casey so crazy that she would drive around with Caylee's body in the trunk for very long.  I think she did bury her in the yard at some point in the beginning.  Then decided that won't work so she moved her...that is when the decomp got in the trunk.

Did Joseph say why they were looking in this area?  A tip?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #496 on: September 09, 2008, 09:40:54 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

I have Chilli for you!!!

You're gonna give that baby indigestion! 

Thats what the icecream cake is for!  LMAO

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: September 09, 2008, 09:41:31 PM »

posted on another site

LEE EMAILED ME BACK

Thank you for the email.

How to Help

Donate To the Trust Fund

I hope he feels better

Thank you !!!

I hope so too kids are better now My hubby acts worse then them when he's sick...A Grown man crawled up in a little ball on the couch moaning and groaning is not a pretty sight!!

men are such weenies. Must be in their genes..my little Monkey is showing signs of it already!! 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: September 09, 2008, 09:42:20 PM »

Didn't Amy attend UCF? 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: September 09, 2008, 09:42:41 PM »

I can't imagine Casey so crazy that she would drive around with Caylee's body in the trunk for very long.  I think she did bury her in the yard at some point in the beginning.  Then decided that won't work so she moved her...that is when the decomp got in the trunk.

Did Joseph say why they were looking in this area?  A tip?

IDK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.