April 19, 2024, 08:44:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 487788 times)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: September 09, 2008, 09:43:15 PM »

A Map of the area joseph was talking about..

Why does Oveida ring a bell?  Who do we know that lived in that area?

yes it does, was that where amys parents live? someone had real estate pics way back???????

Amy mentioned a house in Oveida - something about getting her mail.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: September 09, 2008, 09:43:19 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

Jaaanet...caaaalling Jaaaanet!!!

I have Chilli for you!!!

Get that ice cream cake and get back in the cage!!!

Cake???  Chili??  Ice cream??  I'm in.

OMG you Monkey's are cruel...well my hubs is going to think so once I give him this list of things I want ... PRONTO!!  LOL  Lets add some Frito's to the list and maybe a pickle.

You're gonna give that baby indigestion! 

Thats what the icecream cake is for!  LMAO

Dolce..I was getting ready to say..pickles..is someone pregnant?!
then it hit me...DUH!!! lol 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: September 09, 2008, 09:43:40 PM »

Lisa
That is why God lets women have the babies...he knew they were such wusses. LOL 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #503 on: September 09, 2008, 09:43:59 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/31/Caylee+Anthony+Grandfather+Says+Caylee+Kidnappers

Caylee Anthony’s Grandfather Says Caylee’s Kidnappers Are Being Watched
EmailWritten by girlsgab on Aug-12-08 12:48pm
Posted by admin
August 12, 2008
It’s been 28 days since now 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Caylee’s grandfather told Eyewitness News on Tuesday that she was kidnapped and the people that have her are being watched.

George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with “people assisting outside the normal scope of things” and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter.

“These people know they are being watched. They know it,” George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning.

ok ok I have to stop laughing now and post.... 

Ok, sorry I can not be serious on this.... let me just say WTF!!!???

So I guess the LE is taking the relaxed aproach, they are in such great camo surrounding the house that the untrained eye is unable to see them without heat sensor goggles?? 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: September 09, 2008, 09:45:08 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

I have Chilli for you!!!

Klaas...tell me you are not impressed!!
Only took me 2 years to figure out how to upload a picture!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: September 09, 2008, 09:46:12 PM »

posted on another site

LEE EMAILED ME BACK
Yesterday, I had emailed Lee and asked if he was still taking donations, and if so, what was the minimum. Much to my surprise, he replied back. Here is what I got.

Thank you for the email.

Donations of any amount will be collected and utilized to help fund the efforts to find Caylee until she is brought home. The donations are going towards providing water to volunteers, fliers, and t-shirts to get the word out, etc.

Attached is a copy of the info on how to help/donate from the www.HelpFindCaylee.com website:

How to Help

Donate To the Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Hey Kristin, I was just thinking about you earlier today. Hope all is well.

OK..can I get pizzed at Lee's response now 

hey Lisa havent seen you forever thought I was talkin to myself here lol

all is well!!! How is your little monkey?

Yeah donations are used for water, volunteers??? why would you need to pay a volunteer?? oh and by the way WHAT SEARCHES

Monkey home sick today with fever and cold...but we had fun playing chess and checkers!! I got the day off too. Loved it!!

Aw mine too first my son then daughter then husband now me it has been horrible the last two weeks..

I hope he feels better

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for your family Kristin!

Thank you !!!

I hope so too kids are better now My hubby acts worse then them when he's sick...A Grown man crawled up in a little ball on the couch moaning and groaning is not a pretty sight!!

men are such weenies. Must be in their genes..my little Monkey is showing signs of it already!! 

Well atleast it is cute when they are kids you can say aww poor baby but a grown man all u can do is look and say get over it lol..Atleast in my house anyway I certainly couldn't crawl on the couch for a week my house would fall apart lol and kids would starve

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 09, 2008, 09:46:49 PM »

Lisa

yep...can you imagine what those delivery rooms would sound like if men could have babies. 

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 09, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Did I read where Casey bought plane tickets for some people?  I wonder how that cost compares to what she stole from Granny, Amy & ???

I do hope LE  is following the money that she manged to have..  A slore like her can only make so much a night!

Oh it is good to see so many new ones here ~~ the cage is 

If we happen to have any new volunteers for cage duty I found I still had  the and for the nanner peels and yes even the even that ends up on the cage floor  Rolling Eyes

I'm just praying that Casey SOLD Caylee to someone  so that Cindy could not get custody and for the $'s to maintain her life style.

Yes,  I know about the Hair DNA, & other lab results... but I'm still praying that I'm correct and that the Labs are not 100% correct ..   

JMO    of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #508 on: September 09, 2008, 09:47:38 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

I have Chilli for you!!!

Cake???  Chili??  Ice cream??  I'm in.

OMG you Monkey's are cruel...well my hubs is going to think so once I give him this list of things I want ... PRONTO!!  LOL  Lets add some Frito's to the list and maybe a pickle.

You're gonna give that baby indigestion! 

Thats what the icecream cake is for!  LMAO

Dolce..I was getting ready to say..pickles..is someone pregnant?!
then it hit me...DUH!!! lol 

now pass the chili!   
My hubs gags at the pickles

ok enough about food!!

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #509 on: September 09, 2008, 09:48:05 PM »

I watched Nancy Grace I thought the roommate was Clint where did Nate come from?  News to me...
Okay here goes my rant---this family the Evil-Anthony's are hiding that little girl to get rich and this is all a farce, highly unlikely I know, if that isn't plausible then they are all aware of what happened to Caylee and now are purely in this for the MONEY!!
If they missed Caylee, and worried about, KNOW she is out there and "we the public and media need to get off our butts and find her"?  if a sighting came in why are they not on the first plane to Dallas area, first plane to Mexico, first plane to PR after all you have George, Cindy and Lee three people three areas of interest.
You have Leonard Padilla and his goofy bunch enter this comedy of Adams family he has contacts and despertatly wants to be famous and seems in his strange way to have a soft spot to find this little girl why not use him and get him to hire some PI to look?
No you hire a famous Florida criminal lawyer and he is going to New York to spur interest in the search for Caylee oh dear Lord PLEASE I don't think any state or country isn't on the lookout for that small glimer of hope for finding this little girl alive!
And your daughter she gets all glammed up and heads to the lawyers office to hang out and be free for the day and you haul her sorry butt around.  And gets a website going to ask for donations for her defense fund.
You have her and her brother giving high fives oh yeah this is a family that is worried about the little girl, the situation.  I think not they keep all the drama going to keep the money rolling in.
Is it just me or what?  Nothing adds up in any of this....
Sounds almost plausible until you remember that LE has forensic evidence showing Caylee is definately deceased.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 09, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »

Lisa

YEPPERS  I always tell my DH you all should have to go through one birth and one monthly he cracks me up he says you all should get your s**t caught in a zipper LMAO

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
RavenJLS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: September 09, 2008, 09:48:47 PM »

OK here's my thoughts so far...Casey got rid of Caylee so Cindy could never get custody of her...ever....she did it our of spite for Cindy...

And Cindy hammered the final nail in Caylee's coffin by telling Casey that she was advised to take custody of Caylee by a counselor.  That was the final straw. Cindy should have seen this coming and instead she used this to try to bring Casey in line.

Maybe that would explain some of Cindy's behavior she feels partly responsible

I think this is absolutely the case now.
Casey decided, if I can't have her, no one will.

Oh I hope this is the case more so than what i think might have happened...if it was calculated like you said maybe little Caylee didnt suffer. But I have this horrible feeling Caylee had a normal  3 yr old temper tantrum and she was screaming for grandma. This could have put Casey in a rage especially with the hatred and contempt she has for her mom, the feelings that caylee is sufficating her and she cant be a "normal" partying 22 yr old like all her friends.... and she snapped and took out all her rage out on caylee.  I really pray I am wrong tho....
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: September 09, 2008, 09:49:24 PM »

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony/articles/31/Caylee+Anthony+Grandfather+Says+Caylee+Kidnappers

Caylee Anthony’s Grandfather Says Caylee’s Kidnappers Are Being Watched
EmailWritten by girlsgab on Aug-12-08 12:48pm
Posted by admin
August 12, 2008
It’s been 28 days since now 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Caylee’s grandfather told Eyewitness News on Tuesday that she was kidnapped and the people that have her are being watched.

George Anthony told Eyewitness News he was supposed to meet in Oviedo on Tuesday morning with “people assisting outside the normal scope of things” and he seemed to suggest that the people are doing surveillance on kidnappers who he believes have his granddaughter.

“These people know they are being watched. They know it,” George told Eyewitness News on Tuesday morning.

ok ok I have to stop laughing now and post.... 

Ok, sorry I can not be serious on this.... let me just say WTF!!!???

So I guess the LE is taking the relaxed approach, they are in such great camo surrounding the house that the untrained eye is unable to see them without heat sensor goggles?? 

You would think after watching the kidnappers for sooooooo long, someone would approach them and/or have spotted Caylee.  That is one sick family.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: September 09, 2008, 09:50:07 PM »

This maybe a repost:
Casey Anthony Offered More Than $1M To Tell Story
George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle

POSTED: 5:27 pm EDT September 9, 2008
UPDATED: 7:33 pm EDT September 9, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- WESH 2 has learned about offers of more than $1 million for Casey Anthony to tell her story.

A defense fund is also in the process of being established for her.

A spokesman for Jose Baez said offers have come in as high as $1.5 million for book rights, movie rights, TV deals, even a pay-per-view offer.

"I can tell you just for interview areas alone they can range from $50,000 to $350,000. We've even had an offer come from an overseas company that specializes in pay per view and those offers can exceed $1 million," Jose Baez Law Firm spokesman Todd Black said.

Black said they're listening to all offers but for now not accepting anything.

"We've made it clear to everyone that their inquiry will be put in to a file and we don't know whether that file will ever have to be opened," Black said.

Much of it, Black said, depends on how extensive Casey Anthony's defense will have to be.

He said they're building a Web site for Casey Anthony’s defense fund and assembling a team of defense experts.

People in downtown Orlando had opinions about the possibility of Casey Anthony selling her story to raise money for her defense.

"She has no right to do that. I think she needs to tell people where the little girl is," one person said.

"She does absolutely deserve the right to a fair trial, but I'm still not 100 percent with it," another person said.

Black points out these kinds of offers are not unusual for people high-profile cases like this.

The lawyer for Cindy and George Anthony said they are not considering any similar offers.

George Anthony May Avoid Charges For Protester Scuffle

Another member of the Anthony family has been under a watchful eye recently.

Grandfather George Anthony was captured on video Monday shoving two protesters in front of the East Orange County home.

Since mid-July when Caylee Anthony was reported missing, the case has received national attention and stirred up emotions in the Central Florida community.

George and Cindy Anthony’s lawyer researched the area in front of the home between the sidewalk and the street at the end of the driveway to determine what is public property and what is private property that George Anthony can lay claim to.

His lawyer said he is confident that George Anthony will not face any type of charges as a result of the incident.

The State Attorney's Office said that because the incident was a non-arrest case, it won't be as high-profile, so it will head to the bottom of the stack and could be weeks or even months before they make a decision about whether he will be formally charged. He may face some type of summons, but not be arrested.
Copyright 2008 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Most Popular

I am going need a trust fund for my defense for when i beat the living sh*t out of that little skank.  And I am against violence.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 09, 2008, 09:50:18 PM »

I'm just curious as to what they are doing with all those shirts & water, I mean they hold any searches so they don't have any volunteers to hand them out too. Also do the you think the book will be fiction, non fiction or true crime?

The book will be titled   "IF  I   DID   IT"    The next chapter of murderers who live in Florida.
OJ will write the forward !!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 09, 2008, 09:50:32 PM »

Hey KLASS..can you post the side by side pic you had of t he panties found at the search and the bra Casey has on?

Nikki I can't find it right now, it might be on my other computer.  It turned out not to be the same though.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 09, 2008, 09:51:00 PM »

I watched Nancy Grace I thought the roommate was Clint where did Nate come from?  News to me...
Okay here goes my rant---this family the Evil-Anthony's are hiding that little girl to get rich and this is all a farce, highly unlikely I know, if that isn't plausible then they are all aware of what happened to Caylee and now are purely in this for the MONEY!!
If they missed Caylee, and worried about, KNOW she is out there and "we the public and media need to get off our butts and find her"?  if a sighting came in why are they not on the first plane to Dallas area, first plane to Mexico, first plane to PR after all you have George, Cindy and Lee three people three areas of interest.
You have Leonard Padilla and his goofy bunch enter this comedy of Adams family he has contacts and despertatly wants to be famous and seems in his strange way to have a soft spot to find this little girl why not use him and get him to hire some PI to look?
No you hire a famous Florida criminal lawyer and he is going to New York to spur interest in the search for Caylee oh dear Lord PLEASE I don't think any state or country isn't on the lookout for that small glimer of hope for finding this little girl alive!
And your daughter she gets all glammed up and heads to the lawyers office to hang out and be free for the day and you haul her sorry butt around.  And gets a website going to ask for donations for her defense fund.
You have her and her brother giving high fives oh yeah this is a family that is worried about the little girl, the situation.  I think not they keep all the drama going to keep the money rolling in.
Is it just me or what?  Nothing adds up in any of this....

The only thing I have ever seen that even comes close to being this totally screwed up is the Natalee Holloway case.  Different circumstances and different people...but they act like the Sloots did about Joran.  Total denial...now and forever.

... a little closer to home.

Janet

+++++++++++++

The Jonbenet Ramsey Case
Steve Thomas - Former Lead Detective

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: September 09, 2008, 09:52:20 PM »

Hey..does anybody have ths shots of the green and bkack polka dot panties at the scene, and the pic of Whoresy wearing the bra that looks the same?

"God dont like ugly"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #518 on: September 09, 2008, 09:52:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Did I read where Casey bought plane tickets for some people?  I wonder how that cost compares to what she stole from Granny, Amy & ???

I do hope LE  is following the money that she manged to have..  A slore like her can only make so much a night!
Oh it is good to see so many new ones here ~~ the cage is 

If we happen to have any new volunteers for cage duty I found I still had  the and for the nanner peels and yes even the even that ends up on the cage floor  Rolling Eyes

I'm just praying that Casey SOLD Caylee to someone  so that Cindy could not get custody and for the $'s to maintain her life style.

Yes,  I know about the Hair DNA, & other lab results... but I'm still praying that I'm correct and that the Labs are not 100% correct ..   

JMO    of course
Not bad money if you ask me; where can I sign up!
http://www.melanie.miamiescortagency.com/index.html

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: September 09, 2008, 09:53:20 PM »

Hey KLASS..can you post the side by side pic you had of t he panties found at the search and the bra Casey has on?

Nikki I can't find it right now, it might be on my other computer.  It turned out not to be the same though.

awwww...ty, Klaas.... Mom wanted to see it

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.