April 24, 2024, 01:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488125 times)
BamaBlues
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: September 09, 2008, 10:18:00 PM »

Evening Monkeys !
Welcome all new Monkeys !!

Prayers for Caylee
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: September 09, 2008, 10:18:07 PM »

OF
Casey doesn't seem like a person to offer money for plane tickets without some benefit to her.  She was too hard up for money. MOO

AHHH! great point Lalas...maybe she said she would put it on her credit card (really Cindy's) so they would pay her back in cash.

LOL  And then she cleans out Amy's bank account.  Wow!  She's a great friend that Casey.  Rolling Eyes
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: September 09, 2008, 10:19:37 PM »

SeeYaByeeeeee Monkeys

Goodnight OldF 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: September 09, 2008, 10:19:53 PM »

OF
Casey doesn't seem like a person to offer money for plane tickets without some benefit to her.  She was too hard up for money. MOO

Yes Lalas   but IF she bought the tickets  (which she had extra money)  #1 where did the money come from #2 She would want to Show off  JMO

Were these trips after fathers day ..?  I'm thinking so.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #564 on: September 09, 2008, 10:20:00 PM »

OF

Could not agree more.  Anyway to get the dest's on these tickets? 

Then again..I went to college with this one girl who stole from her own Mother, even pawned her Mother's rings from her jewelry box, all to get money to pay for beer for "friends" so that people would like her more.  She thought that throwing money around would make her more likable.  She would go to no lengths to make others believe she had a great job and good money coming in from her mom and dad.  She was a starving college student like the rest of us, and people knew it, but took advantage of her anyway. 
Just a passing thought...

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: September 09, 2008, 10:20:01 PM »

posted on another site

LEE EMAILED ME BACK
Yesterday, I had emailed Lee and asked if he was still taking donations, and if so, what was the minimum. Much to my surprise, he replied back. Here is what I got.

Thank you for the email.

Donations of any amount will be collected and utilized to help fund the efforts to find Caylee until she is brought home. The donations are going towards providing water to volunteers, fliers, and t-shirts to get the word out, etc.

Attached is a copy of the info on how to help/donate from the www.HelpFindCaylee.com website:

How to Help

Donate To the Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Basically says they're not getting off their asses to do a damn thing, just having a few fliers printed and T-shirts made but keep sending the money for eternity cuz she's alive!

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: September 09, 2008, 10:21:59 PM »

Guess who this is?

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #567 on: September 09, 2008, 10:22:24 PM »

posted on another site

LEE EMAILED ME BACK
Yesterday, I had emailed Lee and asked if he was still taking donations, and if so, what was the minimum. Much to my surprise, he replied back. Here is what I got.

Thank you for the email.

Donations of any amount will be collected and utilized to help fund the efforts to find Caylee until she is brought home. The donations are going towards providing water to volunteers, fliers, and t-shirts to get the word out, etc.

Attached is a copy of the info on how to help/donate from the www.HelpFindCaylee.com website:

How to Help

Donate To the Trust Fund

A trust fund has been established to assist in the efforts in finding Caylee. You may send check, money order, or cash to the address below:

Basically says they're not getting off their asses to do a damn thing, just having a few fliers printed and T-shirts made but keep sending the money for eternity cuz she's alive!

jmo

Casey is at home on the computer all day, she probly answered that email herself for lee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: September 09, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »

Gotta swing across the cage for a quick rant… Mrs. Gizmo is out of town, the dog is under the bed, the parakeet is screeching something that sounds like “sunny beaches” (after hearing me rant about the A’s all weekend), and I haven’t seen the cat since the 28th of August – or was it September 4???
The A’s attorney is now going on a promotion tour to return the focus from his clients to the search for Caylee? Just exactly WHO does he think is responsible for his clients getting so much attention in the first place? From the earliest days of this saga, Granny was out kibitzing in the street with the media acting like she was somebody’s press agent; Gramps was out making outrageous claims about watching the kidnappers. Then there’s “Prevari-Casey”. When the media and public saw through their outlandish stories, they got mad and started threatening people with hammers, crying “we are so misunderstood”. They have not lifted a finger to assist with any searches; they collect money, and cry out “Why isn’t anyone looking?” It’s is truly sad that people from all over the world certainly seem to care more about Caylee than her “family”.   

I know the wheels of justice turn slowly, and we all need to be patient, but it sure doesn’t make the waiting any easier. Please, anyone who is of the persuasion to pray, please pray hard for Caylee to be found and for a speedy end to this travesty.  << back up onto my branch>> Now, where the heck is that d@mned cat??? 

Your posts are just as cute as the adorable avatar you have!  LOVE IT!!

I agree with you 100%...this circus is the making of the Anthony's.  It reminds me of the "stars" like Lindsay Slorhan and Paris Hoeton....they b!tch and moan about the paparazzi when they create their own chaotic world. 

What do you expect when you have a missing baby, a lying mother, dead body residue in the family car trunk, a hammer swinging grandma, a gun stowing senior citizen pushing grandpa, and a fraudulent brother running around in just 1 house!?  NOT to mention a 15 gallon hat wearing cowboy!!
I mean come the eff on...people are gonna talk!

Stop making fun of my buddy Leonard... 

Oh I am beginning to like Leonard now that he is in his redemption stage...but the man is in desperate need of a make-over.  The hat would be the first to go if he was my client!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: September 09, 2008, 10:22:53 PM »

O.K MONKeys I am about to spill my guts!!  I was nine years old when my mom met my step dad and they were both married him living in the states us from england but they both got rid of their partners and ended up together to me it was sick moms ex gave her her divorce on her birthaday and flew us all hear him flying to to go to texas i killed me as a child to see the man that had been my daddy (NOY REAL FATHER BUT TREATED ME THAT WAY) to just be left at the airpory waiting for Ervin to turn up He had come to our England may times and dock there but once mom and dad hit it of he went and told his wife in La he wanted a divorce she wanted money not the child so everything went o as norman even though the hinte were dropped I am going to cut to the chase I was 14 and had a baby

You are among friends here...keep talking...we are great listeners.

and the rape had been going on since I was nin I forgave him cause I had a wounderfull son But he tried again last year at my mom and dads camp I can not forgive him for that as he is an adult now!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: September 09, 2008, 10:24:25 PM »

Gotta swing across the cage for a quick rant… Mrs. Gizmo is out of town, the dog is under the bed, the parakeet is screeching something that sounds like “sunny beaches” (after hearing me rant about the A’s all weekend), and I haven’t seen the cat since the 28th of August – or was it September 4???

The A’s attorney is now going on a promotion tour to return the focus from his clients to the search for Caylee? Just exactly WHO does he think is responsible for his clients getting so much attention in the first place? From the earliest days of this saga, Granny was out kibitzing in the street with the media acting like she was somebody’s press agent; Gramps was out making outrageous claims about watching the kidnappers. Then there’s “Prevari-Casey”. When the media and public saw through their outlandish stories, they got mad and started threatening people with hammers, crying “we are so misunderstood”. They have not lifted a finger to assist with any searches; they collect money, and cry out “Why isn’t anyone looking?” It’s is truly sad that people from all over the world certainly seem to care more about Caylee than her “family”.   

I know the wheels of justice turn slowly, and we all need to be patient, but it sure doesn’t make the waiting any easier. Please, anyone who is of the persuasion to pray, please pray hard for Caylee to be found and for a speedy end to this travesty.  << back up onto my branch>> Now, where the heck is that d@mned cat??? 

When Mrs. Gismo returns ... all will be right with the world.  The dog will crawl out from under the bed ... the parakeet's chirp will have you humming a tun and ... the cat will be scratching at the finish on your back door meowing to be let in. .

Thank you for laugh Gismo.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: September 09, 2008, 10:26:09 PM »

Do we know for certain she stayed the night with Tony that night?  If not, where was she early in the morning?  Did she know that she was going to drop the car there in advance?  Or did she drive around looking for a good spot to leave it?

I rewound the tape and made sure I got Nate's times right about Tony going to pick up Casey.  He said between those times.  Nancy didn't ask why he had a 2 hours time there....I would have asked about it. 

IIRC, Tony said late morning so the 11 am fits.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: September 09, 2008, 10:27:57 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

Jaaanet...caaaalling Jaaaanet!!!

I have Chilli for you!!!

Get that ice cream cake and get back in the cage!!!

Promises!  Promises!

Something akin to last night ... that handsome UPS guy arrives at your home to pick up my promised chilli and ... 

Janet

BUMP

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: September 09, 2008, 10:28:15 PM »

I watched Nancy Grace I thought the roommate was Clint where did Nate come from?  News to me...
Okay here goes my rant---this family the Evil-Anthony's are hiding that little girl to get rich and this is all a farce, highly unlikely I know, if that isn't plausible then they are all aware of what happened to Caylee and now are purely in this for the MONEY!!
If they missed Caylee, and worried about, KNOW she is out there and "we the public and media need to get off our butts and find her"?  if a sighting came in why are they not on the first plane to Dallas area, first plane to Mexico, first plane to PR after all you have George, Cindy and Lee three people three areas of interest.
You have Leonard Padilla and his goofy bunch enter this comedy of Adams family he has contacts and despertatly wants to be famous and seems in his strange way to have a soft spot to find this little girl why not use him and get him to hire some PI to look?
No you hire a famous Florida criminal lawyer and he is going to New York to spur interest in the search for Caylee oh dear Lord PLEASE I don't think any state or country isn't on the lookout for that small glimer of hope for finding this little girl alive!
And your daughter she gets all glammed up and heads to the lawyers office to hang out and be free for the day and you haul her sorry butt around.  And gets a website going to ask for donations for her defense fund.
You have her and her brother giving high fives oh yeah this is a family that is worried about the little girl, the situation.  I think not they keep all the drama going to keep the money rolling in.
Is it just me or what?  Nothing adds up in any of this....
Sounds almost plausible until you remember that LE has forensic evidence showing Caylee is definately deceased.
Not to say any thing negative about or to LE but do they really have evidence?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: September 09, 2008, 10:28:34 PM »

Do we know for certain she stayed the night with Tony that night?  If not, where was she early in the morning?  Did she know that she was going to drop the car there in advance?  Or did she drive around looking for a good spot to leave it?

I rewound the tape and made sure I got Nate's times right about Tony going to pick up Casey.  He said between those times.  Nancy didn't ask why he had a 2 hours time there....I would have asked about it. 

jmo

I want to know what time cindy got there .because there is something fishy there with what george said when he picked it up
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: September 09, 2008, 10:28:47 PM »

My Mom always said that you are defined by the company you keep...

After close examination of the Anthony's they all belong in a Nut House...

No offense to fellow nuts.  Smile

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #576 on: September 09, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »

Hello everyone!!!!
Sorry I haven't been in lately but am finding it very difficult to cope with the latest happenings, so decided to keep to myself and just read mostly.

But, I do have a question. Does anyone know where George and Cynful went on vacation prior to all of this? Dates maybe and location??

TIA and I missed you guys!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 09, 2008, 10:29:27 PM »

jmo

I want to know what time cindy got there .because there is something fishy there with what george said when he picked it up..sorry picked up the car
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: September 09, 2008, 10:29:41 PM »

O.K MONKeys I am about to spill my guts!!  I was nine years old when my mom met my step dad and they were both married him living in the states us from england but they both got rid of their partners and ended up together to me it was sick moms ex gave her her divorce on her birthaday and flew us all hear him flying to to go to texas i killed me as a child to see the man that had been my daddy (NOY REAL FATHER BUT TREATED ME THAT WAY) to just be left at the airpory waiting for Ervin to turn up He had come to our England may times and dock there but once mom and dad hit it of he went and told his wife in La he wanted a divorce she wanted money not the child so everything went o as norman even though the hinte were dropped I am going to cut to the chase I was 14 and had a baby

You are among friends here...keep talking...we are great listeners.

and the rape had been going on since I was nin I forgave him cause I had a wounderfull son But he tried again last year at my mom and dads camp I can not forgive him for that as he is an adult now!!!!

oh my gosh, I didn't realise that was what you were saying, that you had been raped.
I am so sorry for you.

Big hugs coming your way.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: September 09, 2008, 10:31:22 PM »

Hello everyone!!!!
Sorry I haven't been in lately but am finding it very difficult to cope with the latest happenings, so decided to keep to myself and just read mostly.

But, I do have a question. Does anyone know where George and Cynful went on vacation prior to all of this? Dates maybe and location??

TIA and I missed you guys!
KNAY KNAY!!!  I was just about to ask where you had ran off too.

I miss you and your WONDERFULL posts!  COME BACK!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.