April 24, 2024, 01:09:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 488094 times)
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #600 on: September 09, 2008, 10:40:57 PM »

Thanks ld Smile

Dolce - awe you are such a sweety hon! How's that boobala doing? Give a rub to that belly for me k?

So far so good.  I hope you continue to post as you have done great things in this case with keeping the media involved and getting volunteers and helping to feed those volunteers.

Thanks Dolce - just don't want to bring my pitty party here. Just need to learn how to cope with it all as well as all you wonderful monkeys do!!!! Caylee has called my name from day 1 and...............well you know how it goes.

Knay, that baby is so sweet!

Thank you so much - yes we're first time grandparents and he is definitely spoiled by gamma and pawpaw - my daughter got her camera back today - I should go look for new pics. brb

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: September 09, 2008, 10:41:55 PM »

I think LE blew this.............they should have got to Tony and had him act like he was continuing his relationship with Casey.  He probably could of got her to talk after a few drinks.  JMO

What a good idea!  Especially when she kept asking for his number and they were recording the calls.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: September 09, 2008, 10:42:14 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

Jaaanet...caaaalling Jaaaanet!!!

I have Chilli for you!!!

Get that ice cream cake and get back in the cage!!!

Promises!  Promises!

Something akin to last night ... that handsome UPS guy arrives at your home to pick up my promised chilli and ... 

Janet

BUMP

didn't you see my cyber bowl of chilli I posted a few pages back?
Sorry, the UPS guy showed up for the pick up and he was so darned cute, I decided to keep him.
He's locked in my closet as we speak.

ssshhhhh! lol

I bet you fed him my chilli.

Anyways ... I sent the icecream cake to you by UPS.  Enjoy the gorgeous UPS guy who picked it up.  I wish I could have kept him but ...

Now tell me ... what are you going to do with two UPS guys in your closet and ... a melted ice cream cake?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #603 on: September 09, 2008, 10:43:49 PM »

Thanks ld Smile

Dolce - awe you are such a sweety hon! How's that boobala doing? Give a rub to that belly for me k?

So far so good.  I hope you continue to post as you have done great things in this case with keeping the media involved and getting volunteers and helping to feed those volunteers.

Thanks Dolce - just don't want to bring my pitty party here. Just need to learn how to cope with it all as well as all you wonderful monkeys do!!!! Caylee has called my name from day 1 and...............well you know how it goes.

wait...I heard a grea line the other day about pity parties...I wrote it down..let me find it....

crap (no pun intended) lol I can't find the quote..but it was something like:

It's ok to sit on the pitty potty for awhile, just remember to flush when you are done.

I just loved it!!

OKAY - the pity potty did it for me - thanks ld I needed that 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #604 on: September 09, 2008, 10:44:19 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

I have Chilli for you!!!

Promises!  Promises!

Something akin to last night ... that handsome UPS guy arrives at your home to pick up my promised chilli and ... 

Janet

BUMP

Sorry, the UPS guy showed up for the pick up and he was so darned cute, I decided to keep him.

ssshhhhh! lol

Anyways ... I sent the icecream cake to you by UPS.  Enjoy the gorgeous UPS guy who picked it up.  I wish I could have kept him but ...

Now tell me ... what are you going to do with two UPS guys in your closet and ... a melted ice cream cake?

Janet

If you are in need of ideas just think....What would Casey do???   ROFLMAO

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: September 09, 2008, 10:44:25 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

I have Chilli for you!!!

Promises!  Promises!

Janet

BUMP

ssshhhhh! lol

Janet

roflmao!!!!

I never kiss, eat ice cream and tell!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: September 09, 2008, 10:44:54 PM »

Klaas
I know you watch the television show Bones...I saw where you mentioned you were watching it one night...do you remember the episode where the woman was on that attached herself to the singing star in that nightclub and told everyone including her parents that she was marrying him.  She even went ahead and was making plans for a wedding that was not going to happen.  Then after the guy was found murdered she attached herself to Booth?  Gave him socks and all and ended up shooting him by accident when she intended to shoot Temperance? 

My reason for mentioning this is there is a scene in this show where the FBI guy is questioning her and he puts his hand on her shoulder and the psychologist, who is watching with Temperance behind the glass, says...no, no don't do that.   There is a photo of Casey with someone, I think her lawyer touching her shoulder and this strange smile is on her face....I think of that episode every single time I see that photo...gives me the creeps.  Baez better watch out...she will turn on him too if he ever breaks her trust.  Just thinking here.  Casey is loyal to nobody.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #607 on: September 09, 2008, 10:45:27 PM »

Hey did anyone else hear about these bones and clothes being found? The only thing i heard was at fusion..Then today a storm drain by the amscot...So did they really find these others?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: September 09, 2008, 10:46:58 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

I have Chilli for you!!!

Promises!  Promises!

Janet

BUMP

ssshhhhh! lol

Janet

EWWWW!!! You just ruined it for me!!
OK Janet, the ice cream cake, remaining chilli and two good looking UPS men are coming back your way.
The Casey visual just ruined it for me.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: September 09, 2008, 10:48:17 PM »

ok...where di Janet go?

I have Chilli for you!!!

Promises!  Promises!

Janet

BUMP

ssshhhhh! lol

Janet

That could encompas just about anything...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: September 09, 2008, 10:48:51 PM »

Thanks ld Smile

wait...I heard a grea line the other day about pity parties...I wrote it down..let me find it....

crap (no pun intended) lol I can't find the quote..but it was something like:

It's ok to sit on the pitty potty for awhile, just remember to flush when you are done.

I just loved it!!

OKAY - the pity potty did it for me - thanks ld I needed that 

I just loved it!

Klaas...can you make us a pity potty?
One that flushes when we are done?

KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #611 on: September 09, 2008, 10:49:41 PM »

KnayKnay's Pity Potty

Klaas? How come my pics don't show up when I attach them? What am I doing wrong?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: September 09, 2008, 10:50:38 PM »

Klaas
I know you watch the television show Bones...I saw where you mentioned you were watching it one night...do you remember the episode where the woman was on that attached herself to the singing star in that nightclub and told everyone including her parents that she was marrying him.  She even went ahead and was making plans for a wedding that was not going to happen.  Then after the guy was found murdered she attached herself to Booth?  Gave him socks and all and ended up shooting him by accident when she intended to shoot Temperance? 

My reason for mentioning this is there is a scene in this show where the FBI guy is questioning her and he puts his hand on her shoulder and the psychologist, who is watching with Temperance behind the glass, says...no, no don't do that.   There is a photo of Casey with someone, I think her lawyer touching her shoulder and this strange smile is on her face....I think of that episode every single time I see that photo...gives me the creeps.  Baez better watch out...she will turn on him too if he ever breaks her trust.  Just thinking here.  Casey is loyal to nobody.

Lala's - hate to tell you this but I've never seen "Bones" 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: September 09, 2008, 10:52:25 PM »

KnayKnay's Pity Potty

Klaas? How come my pics don't show up when I attach them? What am I doing wrong?

I think you're trying to insert them as an image from your PC.  To insert an image you have to have it on the web already like in photobucket.

The only way it will work from you PC is to go into "additional options" and upload from your PC.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: September 09, 2008, 10:52:34 PM »

KnayKnay's Pity Potty

too funny!!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 09, 2008, 10:53:21 PM »

Klaas

Lala's - hate to tell you this but I've never seen "Bones" 

I started watching reruns this summer...love it!! But missed that episode.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: September 09, 2008, 10:53:40 PM »

Hey did anyone else hear about these bones and clothes being found? The only thing i heard was at fusion..Then today a storm drain by the amscot...So did they really find these others?

Not sure, seems as though they have been searching some new areas though. 
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #617 on: September 09, 2008, 10:54:32 PM »

KnayKnay's Pity Potty

I think you're trying to insert them as an image from your PC.  To insert an image you have to have it on the web already like in photobucket.

The only way it will work from you PC is to go into "additional options" and upload from your PC.

Okay thanks - that one worked by attaching it. Thanks again! Smile

sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: September 09, 2008, 10:56:01 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk
The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

I'm sorry, but I don't get this.  Caylee has been missing for how long now? Casey's been in custody of some kind for how long now? She's spending how many hours a day at his place - meaning he MUST be there with her. How has he NOT had time to review anything?! WTF is he doing?!?!?!?

That's what I'm thinking.  So I made a picture for you all (my husband, bless his heart, helped alot).  Here he is:

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #619 on: September 09, 2008, 10:56:07 PM »

Not sure, seems as though they have been searching some new areas though. 

Yeah i caught nancy grace..I just heard from someone on here that they found some in a drainage ditch by amscot. Then someone said they found what was thought to be a grave and a handbone. I believe nancy grace i just wanted confirmation on the drainage ditch and fusion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.